Author Topic: The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty  (Read 27913 times)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« on: May 10, 2014, 12:07:54 AM »
The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty

Status of Immortal Sims:

Versailles Knowledge
Founder
Traits: Angler, Natural Cook, Green Thumb, Ambitious, Workaholic
Spouse: Billy (Caspian) Knowledge
Supemax: Gardening
Other: Cooking, Handiness, and Fishing
Career: Science
Lifetime Wish: Max Science Career
6 Opportunities: 1. Of Robots, Fish, and Things, 2. From One Chef to Another, 3. Fix It!, 4. Learn a Thing or Two, 5. Hazarous Gizmos, 6. Strange Indeed
6 Best Friends: 1. Billy (Caspian) Knowledge, 2. Vadim Sotwich, 3. Venus Knowledge, 4. Aiden Jones, 5. Hannah Jones, 6. Maximus McDermott
3 Lifetime Rewards: 1. Super Green Thumb, 2. Motive Mobile, 3. Food Replicator
Portraits: Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Sculptures: Elder
Photographs: Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Property: Performance Park
Business: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner

Venus Knowledge
Generation 2
Traits: Hydrophobic, Artistic, Savvy Sculptor, Adventurous, Charismatic
Spouse: Oscar (Alphender) Knowledge
Supermax: Sculpting
Other: Photography, Painting, Charisma
Career: Self-Employed Sculptor
Lifetime Wish: Visionary
6 Opportunities: 1. When Dreams Come True, 2. Scavenger Hunt, 3. Fix Boiler Room, 4. Business or Decor, 5. Entertain Sick Children, 6. Save the Herding
6 Best Friends: 1. Versailles Knowledge, 2. Felicity Knowledge, 3. Carlotta Lobbs, 4. Susie Broke, 5. Brandt Larue, 6. Trigger Broke
3 Lifetime Rewards: 1. Artisan Crafter 2. Fireproof Homestead, 3. Collection Helper
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Sculptures: Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Photographs: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Property: Lost Willow Park
Business: Country Care General Hospital

Delilah Knowledge
Generation 3
Traits: Clumsy, Friendly, Ambitious, Workaholic, Natural Cook
Spouse: Rupert Knowledge
Supermax: Science
Other: Cooking
Career: Culinary
Lifetime Wish: Celebrated Five Star Chef
6 Opportunities: 1. Work/School Learning Project, 2. No Strings Attached, 3. New Era Master Class, 4. Make a Dream, 5. Learn a Recipe, 6. New High Quality Ingredients
6 Best Friends: 1. Rupert Knowledge, 2. Charmaine Palacios, 3. Leigh Hinton, 4. Anubis Knowledge, 5. Betty Simovitch, 6. Kristal Hinton
3 Lifetime Rewards: 1. Genie Lamp, 2. Moodlet Manager, 3. No Bills Ever
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Sculptures: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Photographs: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Property: Riverfront Swim Club
Business: Soil and Water Research Facility

Anubis Knowledge
Generation 4
Traits: Friendly, Loves the Heat, Excitable, Gatherer, Charismatic
Spouse: Elton (Nunez) Knowledge
Supermax: Alchemy
Other: Charisma
Career: Self-Employed Alchemist
Lifetime Wish: Alchemy Artisan
6 Opportunities: 1. Pile of Permission Slips, 2. Schoolyard Chums, 3. Outside Reading, 4. A Fishy Science Project, 5. Celebrity Body, 6. A Charming Experiment
6 Best Friends: 1. Farrah Palacios, 2. Elton Knowledge, 3. Malinda Lowry, 4. Lewis Helms, 5. Jayson Main, 6. Abigail Fisher
3 Lifetime Rewards: 1. Super Nanny, 2. Philosopher's Stone, 3. Complimentary Entertainment
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Sculptures: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Photographs: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Property: Aleister’s Elixirs & Sundries
Business: Doo Peas Corporate Towers

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

I am really cramming this chapter. I am trying to get caught up. I chose Riverview for my town. I have never played the town since downloading it. It will probably take a little time to get the hang of the town, but I will manage. So, meet Versailles Knowledge. Her name, Versailles, represents the famous garden in France. So, her supermax has became obvious. She is ambitious, workaholic, angler, natural cook, and green thumb. Yes, I did just choose beneficial traits. Anyone else think she looks a lot like the famous Godiva Dreamweaver? I think so.

The beginning of my dynasty will stay in line with my previous one. I plan on using the same beginning two skills. I am more informed now of some things such as when skilling should be done.. etc.
  So, Versailles started out with nothing but a bed, sink, shower, toilet, and mini-fridge. After skilling up her gardening, she planted a garden. Her gardening had a pretty rough start. She literally bursted into flames. Then she was sunburn to a crisp. Poor Versailles!

She joined the Science career to go along with her lifetime wish, Become a Creature Robot- Cross Breeder. It is quite annoying how at the end of each day how she misses her promotion by a HAIR. I knew this time around I wanted a spouse early on. I made the mistake of having a spouse really late last time and he died very shortly. So, I used SimWiki to stalk down a husband in Riverview. Our little blond bombshell landed her first kiss.

How many times do you think you've seen Billy Caspian as a spouse in Riverview? Make that a million and one. Yep, Versailles made Billy a Knowledge. They married after falling madly in love after two days. A quick private wedding on the gazebo topped it all off. (sorry for bad lighting)

A private honeymoon. ;)

Billy got a simple makeover. I used a hairstyle from the store that I didn't know I had! It suits him and he looks a lot like my dad in the picture! haha

He had a level 5 painting skill and I knew I shouldn't turn it down. They married and he moved in bringing 20K funds. I immediately built them a nice house. Frustratingly, I realized he had a car worth 95K in his inventory after building! So, after a span of a few days I would add bit by bit to the house. I will do a house update asap! I apparently didn't take a really good house picture. :(
  They probably should have spent their honeymoon getting to know the person they were sleeping with, but instead, skilled like crazy. I am desperate to get Billy high enough painting for a portrait. Then work towards sculpting and may throw some photography in as well. Versailles worked away at her gardening. The only real issue right now is that she gets no opportunities whatsoever! Only two have spawned and they have been World Adventure Opps! With her aging up soon, it makes me soooooo nervous!
 With two weeks until aging to adults, I need to prepare to start buckling down on requirements.
 Things are moving along. Billy got his Level 7 Painting and can paint portraits. I originally planned for Billy to complete the Ice whatever challenge, so he could do her sculptures. Well, I changed my mind after realizing it was a little pointless at this point. Now he spends most of his time fishing. Versailles is crazy busy with requirements and hasn't had time to fish at all. I plan for her to be the gardener, fisher, and chef of the dynasty! I regret not choosing the cooking career for her because I want that fridge! Maybe we will have to improvise! I don't know exactly where all the time goes, but it is running out.

Rain or shine, Billy fishes! Versailles managed to score a 2nd of the 6 required best friends. (His name is some weird name like, Vumala) Go Versailles!

Leisure Day came around. It was the day Billy and Versailles got married. With all the crazy skilling, their never-close-anyway relationship had deteriorated. They ate breakfast Leisure Day morning and went towards their wedding lot, the gazebo. They spent all day getting to know each other. As all the cheesy online dating commercials say, "they fell in love all over again."

Such beautiful lovers.

Oh, did I mention Generation 2 is on the way?

"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline simlover16

• Townie
The Power of Knowledge
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 10:36:33 PM »
CHAPTER TWO

After consistently stuffing herself with watermelon, Versailles went into labor in the future baby's nursery.

YAY A GIRL! I was worried the watermelon she ate wasn't enough! So, forum, meet Venus Knowledge.

She is named after the famous Venus de Milo statue and they even have one in the game! So, her supermax has became obvious. She was born with the hydrophobic trait (there just aren't enough hours in a sim day to keep Versailles happy) and I gave her the artistic trait. Her favorite color is aqua/ turquoise, whatever the game classifies it as; I will dress her in aqua/ turquoise.

Venus's time as baby was short. Both mom and dad pitched in to take care of her. Billy was put under this cute little burrito's spell!

Even with a baby, life continues. Billy collects for Versailles. I found a hotspot for gems, metals, and seeds thanks to the guide!

Versailles has started hosting lots of parties in hopes of increasing friendships. She, surprisingly, is a really good host! Without the awesome party host lifetime reward, she has had the highest ranking parties! One of these parties was Billy's adult party. My mind wasn't really thinking about the fact they Billy ages up with a cake, so I had Versailles cook up a storm for it!

Versailles: "So I made plates of all kinds of food just for that old hag skeleton to clean them up?!"

"Hey, that 'old hag skeleton cleans your house!"

Versailles: "Well, I still had to cook!"

"Oh, you poor thing!"

"Humph!"

Anyways, they ate and did a little dancing. Then, Billy aged up.

*sniff, sniff* "Billy you do a lot of great things for this dynasty. And btw, the girl dressed in the hoochi-mama outfit decided it was a good idea to slow dance with Billy after cake! That DID NOT suit Versailles!

Of course, Billy would have a midlife crisis! He got a wish to plan his outfit; I gave him some 70s 80s 90s stuff attire since I never use it anyway! I think its pretty cute!

Billy: "I look ridiculous and do not call me cute!"

Versailles: I think its nice!

Billy: *groan* Never mind!

That is what I thought! Here is a proper picture of the house.

I think it is nice for a pretty awful builder like me! Then I added in the museum. It was a headache making it accessible from the inside of the house, but I got it working! I tried a little something different and put the generation number on the floor. I think it is pretty neat; it wiped away a ton of funds!

P.S. I ran out of room to put room 8 beside 7! hehe. Oh, and the museum isn't pictured in the house picture!

Venus's birthday was coming up. They had a sale at the toy shop (Midnight Hollow store content), so Versailles took Venus down there to buy a few birthday presents. She got a baby mat, jack-in-the-box, and balloon thingy! The mat was a fail when I put it in the master bedroom. The mat raises all baby needs except social; Venus started crying a storm at 3AM and woke the house up. UGH VENUS!

Oh, I mentioned Venus's birthday came around. With all the parties, an early family birthday, with the maid as well, was arranged.

I love Versaille's sleepwear. hehe.

The child is nothing but cuteness. She aged up with this hair; I think it suits her. I dressed her in aqua, hence its her favorite.

SHE HAS BLONDE HAIR YAYYYYY! I don't know where the hazel eyes came from. But they are pretty! Here are her outfits:

Daddy Billy loves her to pieces. She favors him very much so.

Daddy spent some reading to her. She is going to be very artsy. Venus, you have a lot ahead of you.

The kid is so cute. I just wanna eat her all up! But how can you describe a cute toddler without sounding like a cannibal!

She loves her panda high chair.

Promptly after learning how to potty, Venus threw a little hissy fit. HAHA.

Things are moving nicely along. Billy got enough angelfish and alley catfish to stock a pond; he did so. Deathfish are soon to come! But his lifetime wish is to max painting and guitar. He is a level 8 painter and has no guitar. But, marrying into an immortal dynasty has a cost. You give up your life for your love. Love lasts forever anyway. Right, Billy?

Billy: "Right."
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
Re: The Power of Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 03:32:21 AM »
I like the start of your dynasty :) Riverview is one of my favourite towns, and Billy is a great catch. I'll be reading in the future, and good luck!
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 09:55:59 AM »
I like the start of your dynasty :) Riverview is one of my favourite towns, and Billy is a great catch. I'll be reading in the future, and good luck!
Thanks you so much I really appreciate it! I am trying to develop my own unique writing style that readers will like! :)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 07:31:07 PM »
Chapter 3

Walking, talking, and potty training went by in a breeze. I just admit, Venus was quite attached to her doll, Felicity. Before we knew it, Venus was a child.

They are now best friends. Her first day of school was a fail when she came home hungry, tired, and smelly. She rushed to get her homework done, fix her mood, and chat with Felicity.

I love Billy's face. It describes his attitude.

The family has adopted a dog. Her name is Cinnamon. She has been a tremendous help! She finds lots and lots of gems and metals! One of the gems was of very big benefit… Cinnamon found a rainbow gem.

Since Felicity and Venus are best friends, she got the When Dreams Come True opportunity. This even counted towards her blackopps. Perfect! She turned the gem in & paid the fee which was 4,500. What kid would have 5k in their hands? Maybe Beyonce's kid, but really! So, in conclusion, Felicity became real. Venus's wish came true.

The purple illuminated Felicity.

"FELCITY YOU ARE REAL!" Venus screamed.

"Yes, I am darling. I will help this dynasty very much," said Felicity.

"Dynasty?" Venus asked.

She must not know, Felicity thought. She covered her slip-up with a smile.

Here's Felicity new hairstyle. Very cute! I want them to dress similarly since I decided against twins!

I already feel really bad since my first night here I ruined the toilet! Felicity thought.

It made it worse when they even bought me a very nice bed!

But I have a thing for Cinnamon. I usually play with her in the mornings before school. She likes me.

Meanwhile, Versailles was targeting people for best friends and forcing(gently, haha) them to eat AT HER NOW OWNED DINER, KNOWLEDGABLE EATS!

And Versailles continues to love her sweetheart, Billy, while there is still time.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 02:30:10 PM »
CHAPTER 4

This will be a very short update. I am very glad to say that my school semester is over and SUMMER IS HERE! YAY MORE SIMS! Well, I'm currently a little worn out of my dynasty, so I am trying to play other files to keep me interested. I rotate between about 5 files. That is what I love about sims. You can get so interested in one file then just switch to a different one when you get bored. Then yesterday I took it upon me to redo the house. It is now a very big mansion with plenty of space and the whole lot is used up! A update of the house will come soon. It took four hours to build. I am not sure I like it and would like some critiquing when I post an update.

On to our story. Felicity and Venus spend lots of time together. They help each other out with their homework since Billy (almost called him Kenny) and Versailles are busy.

Speaking of them being busy, look what Billy finally(!) managed to do.

I am happy to announce that Versailles has reached level 10 gardening, finally got some BlackOpps done, climbing up a ton in her career, making tons of friends, and is doing great at supermaxing gardening. Billy should be around to paint her portrait, if not Felicity or Venus can do it.

Here is a museum update as well.

The museum will be updated with new walls and floors asap.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 02:50:56 PM »
Hello fellow forum members, haha! After a long break, transferring from Mac to Windows, and figuring some things out, I am happy to announce I am going to return our story! So, lets catch up on my computer situation!
I have played the Sims 3 on Mac for the past 2 years. Recently, I decided I wanted to play Sims 2 as well. My Sims 2 has been sitting in my desk for a long while now! Its the PC version so I ordered Windows 7 from Amazon and using boot camp, booted my MacBook Pro. I run Sims 2 (and all EPs!)  in Windows XP compatibility mode so I am very happy (and fortunate!) to run The Sims 2 & 3 on my MacBook Pro flawlessly!
Using Windows makes running TS3 and all EPs, SPs, and boohoodles of store content much easier! My computer issue is solved!
Now to our story, I hope I can pick some readers up. In the last chapter, Felicity, Venus's Imaginary Friend, was turned real. A house update will be in the next chapter. I have worked very hard!
  The beautiful child girls' teen birthdays rolled around. They aged up with a magnificent party in the new house going long into the night! You'll notice some of the house. A proper update soon. They are very beautiful teens. Venus being one of my prettiest born in game sims.

After makeovers…
Venus is squinting, but it'll be alright. I decided to dress her prim & proper and in violet. It suits her. I tried all the hairstyles but this one stuck out.

*** I don't have a proper CAS picture of Felicity! Oops!
  They started high school just perfect! Felicity spends a lot of time with Cinnamon! They are best friends. He even sleeps in her room.

Felicity broke the toilet the night she was turned real. Now, she has managed to break the hot tub, shower, and kitchen sink. Neurotics.
Felicity: "You don't have to rub it in."
Venus and her dad love to paint together. They both are painting winter scenes, so maybe they are hinting they want winter? haha! I have fall, spring, and winter turned off with Versailles trying to supermax gardening. I will probably turn it on once she is immortal.

Venus & Felicity are best friends. They love morning chats about art (they are artistic) before school in their pjs.

Felicity is so beautiful. I dress her in tomato and indigo. And her hair seems to really suit her.
My Gosh, Venus is a gorgeous teen.

Venus spent some time getting to know a YA lad named Rusty. He is very handsome. They get along great.

Venus is tiny compared to him! Will he be a future spouse? So much blond!
Versailles is ready for immortality except for 1 gardening skill challenge, one more best friend, 3 more Opps, portraits, reach level 10 cooking, and maxing career (and LW). It sounds like a lot but it will all come together at once!
Thanks for reading!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 06:21:06 PM »
Nice job so far on your dynasty!  Both Venus and Felicity are gorgeous.  And Versailles really does look like Godiva Dreamweaver, which is pretty awesome.  That shade of green really suits her.  I like Billy's makeover too.  I have seen him in a lot of other dynasties, but he looked exceptionally good with the makeover you gave him.  Looking forward to more :)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 09:27:37 PM »
Nice job so far on your dynasty!  Both Venus and Felicity are gorgeous.  And Versailles really does look like Godiva Dreamweaver, which is pretty awesome.  That shade of green really suits her.  I like Billy's makeover too.  I have seen him in a lot of other dynasties, but he looked exceptionally good with the makeover you gave him.  Looking forward to more :)
Thank you very much I really appreciate it!! :)

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 03:10:29 AM »
Glad to see this is back :)

Quick note, you can't change the seasons throughout your whole dynasty without invalidating yourself for HOF. But an Immortal Dynasty is a lot better without seasons, especially winter in my opinion.
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 11:16:20 AM »
Glad to see this is back :)

Quick note, you can't change the seasons throughout your whole dynasty without invalidating yourself for HOF. But an Immortal Dynasty is a lot better without seasons, especially winter in my opinion.
Thank you very much I appreciate it! Wow, I never realized that thank you for informing me! I get tired of seasons too anyway :P

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 12:19:21 PM »
Why can't you change the seasons?  All you have to do is go into "Options" and select your weather and seasons so you can have whatever you want.  It's not like using a cheat or going into Edit Town. 

I love the way this story is going and I think your heir is gorgeous!  You've made interesting characters.  I also love the way you made Billy Caspian so handsome.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 12:28:09 PM »
Your settings have to stay constant throughout the dynasty, so no changing seasonal settings.

And wow, Venus is gorgeous. :D
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 02:35:50 PM »

I love the way this story is going and I think your heir is gorgeous!  You've made interesting characters.  I also love the way you made Billy Caspian so handsome.
Thank you so much I really appreciate it!  I was afraid my characters were gonna just be boring! I do really like the makeover to Billy as well it's unique in my opinion. :)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 02:37:19 PM »

And wow, Venus is gorgeous. :D
Thank you very much I really appreciate it! One of my prettiest sims born in game IMO!