Author Topic: The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty  (Read 27817 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Power of Knowledge
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2014, 02:22:58 PM »
Yay!  You went with Rupert!  Hooray for unique names  ;)

Delilah and Rupert are too cute.  I cannot wait to see their relationship develop as they grow older.   :)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2014, 03:29:52 PM »
Yay!  You went with Rupert!  Hooray for unique names  ;)

Delilah and Rupert are too cute.  I cannot wait to see their relationship develop as they grow older.   :)
I'm glad I went with Rupert too! I myself can't wait to see how their relationship goes. ;) Thanks!
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2014, 03:32:30 PM »
What cuties! Happy birthday to everyone who had one.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2014, 01:24:06 PM »
What cuties! Happy birthday to everyone who had one.
Thank you very much I really appreciate your comment. :) To all readers, I will be updating soon! I have been taking some time to play different files. My internet situation has changed so I have to be sure I am doing every thing correctly. :)
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2014, 02:15:27 PM »
School for me started back about a month ago. I have very little spare time now so Simming is hard to get to. But I'm going to try to get on my file today and see what's going on and might give an update. The sims 4 has released and I'm little by little playing with it. I'm not too intrigued by it — only a few things I actually like. But hopefully an update on the family soon. :)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2014, 05:06:40 PM »
Whenever you're ready... Don't rush, RL comes first!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2014, 09:24:26 PM »
Whenever you're ready... Don't rush, RL comes first!
This made me laugh. ;) Sadly, all simmers have to face that real life does come first. XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2014, 12:22:49 PM »
Yeah it's one of the depressing facts we just can't fight against!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2014, 10:07:31 AM »
I know that feeling. Good luck in school!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2014, 06:24:42 PM »
I just caught up on your story. Loving it! Riverview is probably my favorite town.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2015, 06:03:40 PM »
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Whew!  It has been a long time since I have updated you guys.  Life picked up and now (Thank watcher) it's slowed down tremendously.  A very big update is ahead, so brace yourself. 
The men of the house (Oscar, Skip, and Billy) spend all of their time fishing; Versailles tags along too sometimes.  They all thoroughly enjoy it.  They catch death fish for the house and sell them at the Consignment Shop which brings in a lot of funds.  The family funds is about 300K and the overall net worth being about 900.5K.  Versailles was at work when the awful news was brought to her attention. 

Billy begged to stay, but his time had come.  He left behind a broken-hearted Versailles. 
Versailles found herself mourning her husband in the new family cemetery.  We will see how long it stays here.  I thought being by the pond Billy always fished in was a good place for him.  However, RIP Billy (Caspian) Knowledge.  You did the dynasty well. 

Venus was heart-broken to see her wonderful father pass.  Felicity was there for her best friend/sister in life.  What a sweet friendship/sisterhood they share.  You can see in Felicity's face that the pain of immortality demands to be felt.
Felicity:  "I don't know how she will manage when my time comes.  The sweet thing is so fragile.  I have always held her hand when things got tough."

Delilah won't remember her grandfather.  Her smile cheered Venus up through the mourning.  Venus knows deep down that her husband, Oscar, won't live to experience being a grandfather.  She tries to forget. 

Versailles also gets to take care of her other daughter's little son, Rupert.  She thinks of him as her grandson.  Felicity loves the idea of Rupert growing up in the house where he can be watched over and nurtured.  Wow, Rupert is a cutie. 

Felicity loves cuddling her baby boy.

Soon enough, Felicity and Venus's adult birthdays were here.  Venus has most of her requirements except for maxing her self-employed Sculptor career (She is at level 8.  It is proving to be difficult to get there.), finishing the ice skill challenge whatever, and her final museum pieces of course.  Thank goodness for Felicity for her ability to ice sculpt.  She's managed to get Venus's YA piece and Delilah's toddler piece.  She will be able to get her adult & elder and do Delilah's until Venus is able.  I am also trying to at least get portraits at the young adult/adult stage of the spares to put in the museum.  Felicity has quite a few things down there. Like her awards and diplomas and such.  Anyhow, Venus aged up first with a HUGE party!  Every guest was cheering and blowing horns!

Dear my game, can you not change her hairstyle, please and thank you??

Then the beautiful and vibrant, Felicity. 

It's too bad Rupert didn't get those vibrant eyes.  He is a clone of his father, Skip (Broke).

Oh my, my young beauties have wrinkles.  Seriously, Venus and Felicity are some of the most beautiful girls I have had in the Sims. 
The (old) hubbies were thrilled to see their young ladies a tad older. 

That night, Versailles couldn't sleep and found herself wondering outside.  She was convinced that she saw Billy.  Her first instinct was to give him a formal goodbye. 

Billy kissed her back and said as the dawn began to break, "My beautiful Versailles," but he was cut off by the rising of the sun.
"Billy," she croaked. 

Not a moment later, it was time for Delilah and Rupert to age up.  One last toddler cuteness picture. 

After the big extravaganza for the adult's birthday party, a small family one was due.  First was Delilah...

That HORRID hair!
Then delicate little Rupert,

A snow hat?  Really?

That is all for this update.  I will shortly be posting makeovers and the updated upstairs bedrooms.  I am afraid I will go over the picture limit, hehe.  Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2015, 06:28:39 PM »
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Here are Delilah and Rupert's makeovers.  They're such cute children. 
Delilah's eye shape was passed from Billy, I believe.  She looks just like her mother with the eye shape and hazel eyes.  The only thing I see from dad, Oscar, is his black hair.  I am continuing to dress her in yellow-orange tones because orange is her favorite color.  The name Delilah represents power (from my source.  I could be wrong) And I think knowledge is a powerful thing.  I have her supermax in mind...

Everyday

Formal

Pajamas (I was too lazy to change the hair)

Now troublesome Rupert.  Just kidding!  He sports a checkered bandana.  He has been taking up the blocks table to learn handiness.  He will be the family handyman though Versailles is a pretty good one.

Everyday

Formal

Sleepwear/PJs

Delilah loves pillow fights with daddy.  She is a mommy's princess but makes time for ole' Oscar.

Delilah also loves to play with Rupert.  They love mommy and aunt's treehouse, Arendale.  ;)

I decided to rearrange the upstairs.  Felicity and Venus's bedrooms have stayed beside each other all this time, and they've both been very bland rooms.  They also had to share a bathroom which caused a lot of issues with four sims sharing a toilet and shower.  So I scooted Venus's room over to an empty one and rearranged a little.  I spiced up the bathroom and made it more violet to match Venus's taste.

I think it's nice.  I wish I was better at decorating, but I have been MUCH worse.  Then I turned Venus's old room into Felicity's new bathroom.  I love her bathroom with the magenta in it.  I also spiced up her bedroom a tad bit.  I am not sure what I will do with her room once she's gone.  I may move it to the museum and make her a little room, so the house won't be so crowded.  I feel like selling the furniture would be like forgetting her.

Don't mind those cream curtains.  I didn't see them when I was changing the curtains, hehe. 
I decided that I would go ahead and give Delilah her room.  It's early, I know, but why not?  I used dark cocoa and her sunset-y yellow tones to theme her room.  I am afraid its really dark, and I am conflicted on if that rug is too tacky. 

Ignore the unappealing hallway.  I will fix that eventually.  Then Rupert got a quick throw-together room because 1. I was tired and 2. He won't be in that room forever.  ;)
Versailles:  "Oh my, what have you got cooked up?"

Thank you for reading.  :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2015, 01:52:42 PM »
Welcome back!

Delilah and Rupert are just too adorable. They are going to make such a cute couple together  ;)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2015, 05:48:02 PM »
Welcome back!

Delilah and Rupert are just too adorable. They are going to make such a cute couple together  ;)

Thank you!  I love when people comment.  :) 

I plan on updating sometime today.  I had the Science skill in mind for Delilah's supermax, but I am beginning to second guess.  The second skill challenge requires that HUGE station-thingy at University, and I am FOR SURE not taking her to Uni because of all the bugs.  *facepalm* So, I think I will give her the artistic trait when she ages, and she will be a writer.  (Her traits are friendly, ambitious, and I can't remember the other one.  I will update all on traits sometime.)  I want her to be in the cooking career because I want that fridge, but I think she will be in the education career or something.  Venus has worn me out with self-employment. 

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2015, 06:24:23 PM »
Hey Simlover, nice story and I love your makeovers of sims and the house.

Regarding Science and that station-thingy. Once you get to level 10 in science skill, your sim receives one of those as a reward. You can place it at home and use it to your heart's content. At least I think that what you're talking about is the same item as the level 10 science skill reward.

Dek

anything