Author Topic: The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty  (Read 27907 times)

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
Re: The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2018, 03:46:30 PM »
Good luck and congrats! I love reading your story and patiently await more updates.  ;)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2018, 10:28:41 AM »
I just read through this entire story and absolutely loved it! Your Sims are delightful, your storytelling is lovely, and the house you've built over the generations is beyond gorgeous. I really hope you come back and finish writing this when you're able to!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2019, 08:04:31 PM »
Chapter 28: Ambrosia, a Wedding, and a New Heir

To no one's surprise, Swan aged to elder and ate her Ambrosia and joined the other Immortals.

Edith became a young adult, and soon enough, it was time for another Knowledge wedding. This time for Edith, Generation 6.

The wedding lot where so many other heirs have wed was recolored to suit her tastes.

Edith's new husband is named Garrick and I'm hoping his hair is passed to the next generation.

Then it was time for a new heir! Her name is Stella, named after Stella Artois. She is the seventh heir to the Knowledge Dynasty.

Her childhood was monotonous with a Nectar Making supermax. She aged into a beautiful teen, like every other heir in the Dynasty.

Then it was time for her beautiful mother to become an elder.

The bright red wardrobe will definitely make a return!
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb