Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 293794 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #450 on: January 17, 2011, 01:29:33 PM »
It’s Time to Play...Immortal Love Connection!

Let’s take a closer look at the two prospects for EeyoreWrite. First up is Indiana Jones, I mean, Blake Cho. Blake’s big selling point? He’s Family-Oriented as you can deduce from the conversation below. That’s great because EeyoreWrite is Family-Oriented too...

EeyoreWrite: “Do you understand the meaning of the word family?”
Blake: “Yes.”
EeyoreWrite: “Me too! Do you actually come from a family or are you the product of something else?”
Blake: “No, I definitely come from a family.”
EeyoreWrite: “Me too! Two plus signs! Would you like to be part of raising a family?”
Blake: “Ummm...now hold on...I’m —”
EeyoreWrite: “Next candidate please!”

EW invites Derik McCauley over and the two Teens hit it off really well. “Talk About Art” yields two plus signs, so Derik clearly has the Artistic trait. Score!

EeyoreWrite: “Have you ever heard the term art?”
Derik: “Yes.”
EeyoreWrite: “Super! Next question — would I use a paintbrush to paint with or to change a flat tire?”
Derik: “My Artistic trait is telling me that one paints with a paintbrush.”
EeyoreWrite: “YES! Would you like to be part of raising a family?”
Derik: “Like I said...you paint with a paintbrush.”

EeyoreWrite continues to move up the writing career ladder by pumping out Childrens’ Books at a very fast rate. The following two screenshots are a subtle example of what separates Sims 3 from games such as...I don’t know...Pong or maybe Space Invaders. I’m talking about EA’s serious attention to detail here. Look closely below and you’ll see animation differences between career levels. For example, in the photo below you’ve got eyes down, hands on the keyboard. That’s typical of a level 8 writer and in my opinion, it just does not exude much confidence...

“Blah, blah...this book stinks. I don’t want anyone to buy this drivel. I feel awful. I’m ready to go jump in a lake.”

Whoa. Now, we examine EW below only five minutes later. So, what happened? What happened is she finished up “My Next Childrens’ Book.” So, EeyoreWrite is now a level 9 writer. Now, we’re talking! This is confidence. One hand is up in the air almost like she’s issuing a command or cracking a whip. “Take that, you Childrens’ Book...content..or something.” I’ll tell you what — I want to buy this book. A level 8 book? Not so much.

“I’m now free of my dark depression. This books kicks butt, baby! Look out children, you’re are absolutely going to love this one!”

A few days later the clock ran out for Chanda. EeyoreWrite was finishing up another book and she ran into the TV room to see her mother floating about. Oh, no! Her mom was gone. Sound is heartbroken at losing his wife. Everyone is crushed at losing the prettiest TV watcher in Man history.

Recipe is quite concerned. What is our Founder to do? So many deaths over all of these weeks. So many immortals’ spouses have come and gone. So much heartache and sorrow...

Recipe is fed up and makes a bold move...

“It’s time to play Immortal Love Connection! Folks, behind me are our three possible candidates for the father of Man Dynasty generation #8. It’s a big job. Who’s Man enough to step up for the team? First up is the Masterful Floor Hygienator.”
Crazy: “YEAAAAAAAHHHH!”
Recipe: “Ssshhh. Quiet. This little guy has a couple things going for him. First, you can change his scent. Second—he’ll never give EeyoreWrite any problems with backtalk. But, he lacks the proper plumbing to actually get EeyoreWrite pregnant, so that’s a big strike against him.”

“Next up on your left in the blue shirt we have Derik McCauley. We’ve learned Derik is Artistic, Rich, and a Pieces. On your right with the hat is our last candidate, Blake Cho. So far, we’ve discovered that Blake is Family-Oriented and Frugal. He’s also a Pieces, and our crack team of investigators unveiled new information — he’s a babysitter. Ugh! Folks, you know what that means? It could mean odd aging up issues since he was/is an NPC. I don’t like that at all. And I don’t like the hat. Ahem...but, it’s not MY decision, right? So, let’s turn to our studio audience and see what they think...”

Sound: “Derik hits the note for me.”
Crazy: “Floor Hygienator! Floor Hygienator for the Win! PLEASE!”
Sporty: “Derik definitely should make the team.”
Queenie: “Adding Derik would be a great Business decision.”
Girly: “My prescription is to have EeyoreWrite take one Derik McCauley at nighttime followed up by 10 apples.”

“Well, Blake, my pardner...I’m sorry. The votes are in, but thanks for playing. Before leaving...stop by the studio office for a nice consolation prize.”

Recipe: “Congratulations you two. Derik, you can expect a call in a couple days for EeyoreWrite’s Young Adult birthday party. Since you’re rich make sure to bring over...you know...a rich kind of present.”

------------

The Recipe File: Closed
Queen Bee’s Honey Do List: Closed
Girly’s Check Out Self Checklist: Closed
Crazy’s Crazy Eight Requirements: Closed
The Sporting News: Closed
Sound's Musical Score: Closed
Writer’s Block (of info):

Lifetime Wish: Professional Author
Unique Career Maxed: Writing
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Writing
Investments: 
Unique Rewards: Acclaimed Author; Change Lifetime Wish; Prepared Traveler
BlackOps:     
6 Unique Best Friends:
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #451 on: January 17, 2011, 01:35:34 PM »
Congratulations to Derik! I hope he knows what he's getting in too ;)
You are so hilarious Metro!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #452 on: January 17, 2011, 01:41:44 PM »
In the last picture Crazy did not seem best impressed that the floor Hygienator did not win.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Shenice93

« Reply #453 on: January 17, 2011, 03:34:03 PM »
Awww :( I was rooting for the floor hygienator. This makes me sad.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #454 on: January 17, 2011, 03:55:07 PM »
Dang. I was rooting for Blaque. :(
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #455 on: January 17, 2011, 04:42:15 PM »
Congrats Derik! Why didn't the floor hygienator win though? Just because it can't make EeyoreWrite pregnant? Aww poor thing!  ;D ;D R.I.P. Chanda!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #456 on: January 17, 2011, 04:46:44 PM »
Congrats Derik! Why didn't the floor hygienator win though? Just because it can't make EeyoreWrite pregnant?

Recipe may not be the brightest bulb in the room, but he's smart enough to know that if Crazy gets too Crazy about something (i.e. the Hygienator), then it's best to looks at other available options.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #457 on: January 17, 2011, 06:29:27 PM »
Lol yea and this case he was right!  ;D

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #458 on: January 17, 2011, 06:31:04 PM »
I agree with Esther. That face crazy was making really made me think he was ticked that his pick didn't win. :D

Funny as always Metro!

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Shenice93

« Reply #459 on: January 17, 2011, 08:15:09 PM »
I'd be ticked too if the canidate that I yelled loud for didn't get picked. Poor Crazy.  :( It's okay I'm here for you, but not in a creepy-stalker sort of way.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #460 on: January 18, 2011, 01:39:42 AM »
Hahaha!!  Outstanding, Metro!  I don't even know what to say. 

Forest sends his regards and says to tell EeyoreWrite to be sure not to wait until 5 days from Elderhood to join the Journalism career.  ;D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #461 on: January 18, 2011, 01:45:42 AM »
Interesting way for the whole family to date EeyoreWrite's Baby Daddy!

I'd like to know what Blake's consolation prize was.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #462 on: January 18, 2011, 10:37:33 AM »
Waiting for Derik...

Just a few days after the Immortal Love Connection decision, EeyoreWrite was due to age up to Young Adult. Friendships are not something I have had her focus on. So, it was a good opportunity to invite over some of her closest Friends/Acquaintances to start working on that Ambrosia requirement with a solid birthday party.

It’s actually been quite a while since I’ve hosted a large gathering at Manly Estates. Seems most of the recent age ups have been immediate family only. I kicked off the party with dancing — one of my favorite party activities. What the heck is Derik doing in the background? This is the rich father-to-be of gen #8? “I found a penny! I found a penny!” And Recipe...oh, my gosh...he's taking the opportunity to mark his territory like a wolf. “Aaaahhhhooooooo.”

Almost there...Recipe is somewhere in Old Man’s land, Queenie is glaring at me which is a bit unnerving, but Crazy is really getting into the moment and tries with all his might to blow the sparklies off of EW with his noisemaker. Future daddy Derik McCauley is still in the background and lost his head in all of the excitement...

Like a fine wine, EeyoreWrite just keeps improving with age. Recipe finally realizes what’s going on and decides to join in...

Recipe: “The South surrender! The Civil War is over!”

Crazy just realizes he’s stepping in the spot where Recipe marked his territory. That, and the fact he’s still bummed on the Floor Hygienator losing the Love Connection contest. Derik is still a Teen, so while EeyoreWrite waits for him to age up, I hope to have her get close to maxing her writing career. And now that she’s a Young Adult, I’m hoping some writing opportunities will start firing for her because she does not have a single BlackOp at this point.

------------

The Recipe File: Closed
Queen Bee’s Honey Do List: Closed
Girly’s Check Out Self Checklist: Closed
Crazy’s Crazy Eight Requirements: Closed
The Sporting News: Closed
Sound's Musical Score: Closed
Writer’s Block (of info):

Lifetime Wish: Professional Author   
Unique Career Maxed: Writing
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Writing
Investments: 
Unique Rewards: Acclaimed Author; Change Lifetime Wish; Prepared Traveler
BlackOps:     
6 Unique Best Friends: Derik McCauley; Blake Cho; Enrique Eckert; Shayla Eckert; Gabriel Willingham; Kelsey Calloway
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #463 on: January 18, 2011, 10:54:56 AM »
Interesting way for the whole family to date EeyoreWrite's Baby Daddy!

I'd like to know what Blake's consolation prize was.

Pretty sure Blake went home w/ the floor hydroginator.  Much to Crazy's chagrin.  hee hee!

Offline Simmerqueen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #464 on: January 18, 2011, 11:41:28 AM »
This is a really funny story Metropolis Man - I actually laughed out loud at EeyoreWrite's comment about the nursing home a few pages back.   ;D