Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 109785 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 62: Stars in Egypt (June 14)
« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2015, 11:46:54 PM »
I'm a Nathan fan from way back, I love that he's a spouse in your story.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 62: Stars in Egypt (June 14)
« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2015, 05:45:36 PM »
I've been reading this from the shadows. All up to date now. Please add me on the Sakura fan list. :)

Glad you're enjoying the story, Tixxis  ;D

Why, oh, why do I find myself falling I love with your spares? Starling is so unique looking, ageing up in her underwear had me giggling uncontrollably. I'm envious of her black skirt.

You'll be happy to know that all of the spares get a happy ending  ;)

Starling has such a wonderfully expressive face.

I absolutely love the "awe" face on sims when they enter a tomb or something. It's priceless.

Such a great story and such great looking sims.

Starling in particular is lovely, although I must admit to loving blue sims, like Nathan.

Well, you'll be happy to know that there are more rainboos in store  ;)

I'm a Nathan fan from way back, I love that he's a spouse in your story.  :)

I had my fingers crossed that the pregnant lady that Rain came across would have a boy so that he could be a spouse. I love original townie genes.

Chapter 63- Just Like Daddy

I was nearly done with all of my requirements except for a few things. So, in my free time, I decided to play around with the bar that was in the living room. It was completely stocked since no one really used it very often so it was something to keep me occupied.

This was going to take some serious practice, though.

Starling, meanwhile, was keeping herself busy with her own hobbies. She had already maxed the photography skill and was now working on her last few paintings for her painting skill. I was so proud of my sister when she completed her lifetime wish.

Starling knew that she was going to need to be around for a long time, so she took some steps to make sure that she was going to be here to help my child, my grandchild, and so on and so forth.

It was a good thing because Mom and Dad were starting to get up there in age, sad to say.

They weren't elders quite yet, but it was bound to happen eventually. I knew that it was a part of my requirements, but I was really reluctant to see that part completed.

A short time later, I got my final promotion at work. With that, I completed my career and my requirements all at the same time. Everyone was so excited, even the paparazzi was present to capture the moment.

I rushed home to tell Nathan the good news and we quickly headed upstairs to celebrate my accomplishment.

The Ninth Heir

Name: Soleil Sakura
Born: Week 46, Day 4
Traits: Genius, Hates the Outdoors, Supernatural Fan, Lucky, Schmoozer
Unique Maxed Job: Business
Two Best Friends: Lara Eames, Buck O'Rielly
Three Skill Challenges: Master Alchemist, Excellent Elixirs, Alchemists Anonymous
Four Opportunities: Business Model, The Wright Opinion, Oh and Bring Gifts, Making Nice with the Newsies
Items Added to Collection: Elixirs
Career Reward: Skill Certificate

Lifetime Wish: Alchemy Artisan
Favorite Color: Green
Spouse: Nathan Mithrilen

Now that we were going to have a family, Nathan took a young again potion to ensure that he would be around for quite some time too. He wanted to make sure that he would get to be there to help take care of his son or daughter, especially since his elder birthday was a short time away.

I, on the other hand, was taking it easy. I wasn't feeling that well and needed frequent trips to the restroom.

But the reason behind my sickness was the best reason ever.

I told Nathan and he was shocked. He and I had been looking forward to having a family for quite some time now that it seemed sort of surreal now that it was time.

Mom and Dad were looking forward to becoming grandparents, too.

Of course, they didn't get off to the best start. You'd think that Mom and dad would know what to do when someone was in labor and not panic. Apparently not.

Nathan managed to whisk me away from the chaos and off to the hospital.

A while later, Nathan and I were the proud parents of a beautiful little boy. We named him Apollo. He was Friendly and Easily Impressed.

Now that there was a new bundle of joy in the household, we needed to build a new room for the little one.

We were all looking forward to seeing who Apollo looked like when he grew up, though I figured he would probably look a great deal like his daddy, which was not a bad thing at all.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 63: Just Like Daddy (June 18)
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2015, 06:05:48 PM »
 ;D Aww I love the name Apollo! I wonder what he will turn out like..

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2015, 04:58:04 AM »
Congratulations Soliel and welcome Apollo, a little greenboo, so cute.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #185 on: June 20, 2015, 05:02:13 AM »
Congrats Soliel and welcome little Apollo =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #186 on: June 20, 2015, 12:34:17 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing who Apollo looked like when he grew up too! I love Dragon Valley genetic.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2015, 01:25:14 PM »
;D Aww I love the name Apollo! I wonder what he will turn out like..

I'm looking forward to seeing who Apollo looked like when he grew up too! I love Dragon Valley genetic.

The Dragon Valley genetics were pretty cool. I especially like the next generation's genetics.

Congratulations Soliel and welcome Apollo, a little greenboo, so cute.

Aw, welcome, little sweet pea.

Congrats Soliel and welcome little Apollo =D

I liked Apollo a lot. He was a pretty cool heir.

Chapter 64- The Little Star

Mom and Dad were so thrilled that they were able to meet and spend time with their grandson.

Pretty soon, it was time for Apollo to age up into a toddler. I bet Starling that Apollo was going to look exactly like Nathan.

I was right; Apollo looked just like his father.

I was still off on maternity leave so I wanted to get some time working with my son on his toddler skills before the rest of the family would have to take over.

Apollo was such a smart little boy. We were chasing him throughout the house in no time.

One thing that Apollo really excelled at was talking. He was such a friendly and happy little boy. He would surely make a great politician or actor someday.

My little boy also did have a bit of a flair for the dramatic, which could be extremely adorable.

Apollo also received some little doll from some relative. Nathan didn't know who that relative was and neither did I. We both figured that it came from one of my ancestors from Hidden Springs or Bridgeport or something.

Soon enough, it was time for Apollo to grow up again. I still couldn't believe that he was going to be a child already.

Dad brought him up to the cake this time.

Apollo told us before running off to change his clothes that he wasn't the only one that aged up that day. We weren't entirely sure what he meant by that, however.

Nathan and I updated Apollo's room while he was changing into his new big boy clothes.

Here is little Apollo.

He gained the Good Sense of Humor trait. That wasn't very surprising because Apollo never failed to make us all smile.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 64: The Little Star (June 21)
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2015, 02:05:00 PM »
OMG - he's just gorgeous!
I loved the tod pics of him playing in his toybox. :)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2015, 06:35:17 PM »
Apollo is a cutie, I wonder if his IF is female  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #191 on: June 22, 2015, 02:35:31 AM »
An extremely cute toddler and stunning little boy. Whew! Them genes!  ;)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #192 on: June 22, 2015, 12:15:08 PM »
Apollo is very cute and his skin color works so well with his hair. Beautiful sim!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2015, 05:03:39 PM »
OMG - he's just gorgeous!
I loved the tod pics of him playing in his toybox. :)

He's a stunning child. He already has cheekbones.

An extremely cute toddler and stunning little boy. Whew! Them genes!  ;)

Apollo is very cute and his skin color works so well with his hair. Beautiful sim!

Apollo turns out really nice, which you'll see pretty soon.

Apollo is a cutie, I wonder if his IF is female  ;)

'Tis a good question  ;)

Chapter 65- A Special Gift

Starling went to find Apollo after he finished updating his wardrobe. Since she was very good with the logic skill, she wanted to tutor Apollo before he began school the next day.

Downstairs, we weren't done with birthdays. Unfortunately, it was time for Mom's elder birthday.

It was time for Dad to age up into an elder as well.

Here is Mom as an elder.

I think she still looks quite distinguished and lovely.

Here is Dad.

He also looks really good for an elder too. I just hope that Nathan and I can look that good when we reach elderhood.

As soon as he reached his old age, Dad wanted to retire. He had tried his hand at several different careers and now just wanted to enjoy some time with his grandson before his time was up. Wow, that sounded morbid.

Even though he had an A in school, Apollo always was willing to take help from his grandpa on his homework.

Once he was done with his homework, Apollo went off in search of his Aunty Starling, who wanted to see him for something. She told him that she had a special gift for him, which he could use if he wanted to in the future.

Apollo didn't have much time to think it over, though, because it was time for my adult birthday.

Nathan also had his.

After all of the celebrations died down, Apollo had a long talk with Aunty Starling about the potion. I wonder what he decided...