Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 109309 times)

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 65: A Special Gift (June 26)
« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2015, 07:26:00 PM »
"I wonder what he decided..." How naughty!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #196 on: June 27, 2015, 05:02:47 AM »
Aw, cliff hanger... Laughed at Nathan's hair, I'd forgotten about that!  ;D
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2015, 06:38:52 AM »
No, I don't want to see Rain go  :'( Birthday wishes all around. Can't wait to see if Apollo uses the potion or not.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2015, 02:20:10 PM »
Oh, that mad scientist hair.

Aw, cliff hanger... Laughed at Nathan's hair, I'd forgotten about that!  ;D

Oh, yes, nothing beats that mad scientist hair. At least it sort of works on Nathan. On Rain, not so much  :o

"I wonder what he decided..." How naughty!

I'm terrible  ;)

No, I don't want to see Rain go  :'( Birthday wishes all around. Can't wait to see if Apollo uses the potion or not.

I know! Rain was one awesome heir.

Chapter 66- Shipping

Time sure flies when your life span has been diminished by Grim. Soon enough, it was time for Apollo's teen birthday.

He was really looking forward to this birthday for several reasons. Apollo was excited about getting started on his skill challenges and also because he told me that he had made his decision about what he was going to do with the potion that Starling had given him a short time ago.

We all watched with curiosity as Apollo handed the potion to his mysterious friend. I know that Mom told Starling and me some stories about her ancestors that were passed down to her, including about how we have Imaginary Friend blood in our veins. Perhaps this is how it started?

Suddenly, we had a new member in the household.

We all introduced ourselves to our new family member while Apollo updated his teen outfit.

He gained the Charismatic trait.

Here is Juniper, Apollo's imaginary friend.

She had gorgeous blue eyes and a lovely shade of green hair. Juniper's traits are Vegetarian, Animal Lover, Mooch, and Computer Whiz.

Once Juniper and Apollo were situated with their new teen status, they were tutored so that they would be ready for their first day of high school the following day.

Starling worked with Apollo while Dad worked with Juniper.

After getting his fabulous grades back up to their usual fabulousness, Apollo headed upstairs to begin working on his charisma skill. He always had a knack for being the center of attention and finally being able to hone his skills would only help in the future.

Juniper came upstairs to see what Apollo was up to. He surprised her by doing something he was finally able to do now that she was a real sim.

They then decided to make their relationship official by becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.

How cute!

FYI, Juniper is the name of a character in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. She has a huge crush on one of the lawyers in the game, Apollo. I ship them (which means support, if you don't speak fanfiction lingo  ;)) so that was the perfect name for his spouse, even though it goes against the name theme for this region.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 66: Shipping (June 29)
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2015, 03:15:10 PM »
Apollo is fab looking and what a great set of traits on Juniper, nothing evil or gross! They are super cute together. I love that Apollo is charismatic, it really suits him.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2015, 04:47:19 PM »
Juniper's traits are amazing. How did she not get inappropriate at least? Was there a reason you waited until they were teens to make her real?

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2015, 05:09:38 PM »
Juniper's traits are amazing. How did she not get inappropriate at least? Was there a reason you waited until they were teens to make her real?

I definitely lucked out with Juniper not getting the inappropriate trait. She did get mooch, but that's not the worst of the bunch. As for why I waited that long, I guess that I was waiting to see if there were any original townie spawn that Apollo could get with. Since there was really no one, I had planned to have Apollo marry his imaginary friend but time sure flies when you're playing a 4x4!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #202 on: June 29, 2015, 05:35:30 PM »
Oh, I hope Juniper can pass those amazing turquoise eyes on.
Gazing into her eyes must feel like being on holiday... or something like that.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2015, 06:09:03 AM »
What a great addition Juniper is - IFs always get the best coloured eyes - and her traits are wonderful unlike most IFs. Apollo is a darling, white really suits him.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »
Man your lucky on the traits you got for her! She is gorgeous, one of my imaginary friends got the trait dislikes children. ;D

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2015, 09:01:50 PM »
Oh, I hope Juniper can pass those amazing turquoise eyes on.
Gazing into her eyes must feel like being on holiday... or something like that.

I love that shade of blue for her eyes. It is seriously so pretty and summery!

What a great addition Juniper is - IFs always get the best coloured eyes - and her traits are wonderful unlike most IFs. Apollo is a darling, white really suits him.

Apollo's outfit turned out really nice as a YA. I lucked out that he got a good favorite color.

Man your lucky on the traits you got for her! She is gorgeous, one of my imaginary friends got the trait dislikes children. ;D

Been there! Sunny, a spouse in my Sakura immortal dynasty, didn't get the best of traits...

Chapter 67- Ghost Rain

Apollo immediately began to put his new charismatic skill to good work. In combination with his good sense of humor, my little boy was a laugh riot!

Homework, however, was not as fun and entertaining, if Juniper's expression was any indication.

Soon enough, the two teenagers were able to put the homework aside and go to prom. They went together, no surprise. In fact, Juniper was named Prom Queen and Apollo was named Prom King.

Both kids certainly enjoyed their time together at prom. It was a good thing that they got to have that fun time together because things at home soon took a turn for the worst. Apollo and Juniper had just returned home from school and began to do their homework together while they were hanging around in the front foyer as the rest of the family returned home from work.

I was talking about my day with my mom when she said that she felt funny. I thought that she might have had too much fun with the chemicals at work but, unfortunately, that's not what happened.

We knew that it was going to happen eventually, but that didn't make it any easier to digest. RIP Mom, we'll miss you.

RIP Rain Sakura, aged 53

We were all crushed by mom's death. However, we did know that she had to sacrifice herself in order for the dynasty to succeed. Things did lighten up a bit when Apollo and Juniper were ready to celebrate their young adult birthdays.

Juniper followed suit.

Here is my little boy, all grown up.

He gained the Star Quality trait. Apollo decided that he wanted to become a Superstar Actor.

And here is Juniper.

Juniper's final trait was Genius. While Apollo decided to dabble in the arts, Juniper chose the sciences. Her lifetime wish was to become The Tinkerer.

Despite their different career aspirations and interests, there was one thing that Apollo and Juniper were always able to agree on: their love for each other. Shortly after they aged up, Apollo decided that it was finally time to ask Juniper to be his wife.

Juniper, of course, said yes.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 67: Ghost Rain (July 6)
« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2015, 09:15:19 PM »
Their so cute together!  ;D I can't wait to see the nooboo!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2015, 12:33:58 AM »
They really are such gorgeous sims!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2015, 05:16:04 PM »
*sigh* It had to happen eventually. RIP Rain, you were one of my favourites. Could the next heir maybe have blue skin, eyes and hair? I can't wait to find out when they start a family.

anything