Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 109774 times)

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 74: Til Death Do Us Part (Aug 3)
« Reply #255 on: August 04, 2015, 04:25:17 AM »
I'm so happy that Junie actually got the chance to make a proper trip in space.
But I shall miss the Fabulous Two.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2015, 09:36:48 AM »
RIP Apollo and Juniper, their going to have a fabulous afterlife together. Welcome Phoenix, it's so lovely to see the yellow eyes being passed down!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #257 on: August 08, 2015, 11:27:07 PM »
R.I.P. Apollo and Juniper. At least they parted together to start their new life.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #258 on: August 09, 2015, 10:05:25 AM »
OMG I finally got caught up! This story is amazing! Awesim! Divine! And now that I'm done fangirling lol I just want to say RIP to all the Sakura's and spouses who have gone before and welcome to Phoenix.
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #259 on: August 10, 2015, 08:05:38 PM »
RIP Apollo and Juniper... darn Grim coming so soon. Welcome little Phoenix, I wonder what you are going to do? He's oh-so-cute as a toddler.

No Apollo, you can't die! R.I.P  :'( Also, congrats on 4,700 views!  :D

A sad but sweet chapter. At least they got to meet their grandson.

I'm so happy that Junie actually got the chance to make a proper trip in space.
But I shall miss the Fabulous Two.

RIP Apollo and Juniper, their going to have a fabulous afterlife together. Welcome Phoenix, it's so lovely to see the yellow eyes being passed down!

R.I.P. Apollo and Juniper. At least they parted together to start their new life.

It was certainly touching that Apollo and Juniper couldn't bear to be apart, though it was quite sad when it happened. They were such an adorable couple and I definitely missed them after they died.

OMG I finally got caught up! This story is amazing! Awesim! Divine! And now that I'm done fangirling lol I just want to say RIP to all the Sakura's and spouses who have gone before and welcome to Phoenix.

Aww, thanks, Magpie  ;D I'm glad you're enjoying everything so far. It was a fun challenge and I had fun writing it too.

Chapter 75- Pitter Patter

The house was suddenly extremely quiet now that Mom and Dad were gone. We all turned our attention to Phoenix and did our best to move on with life. Leonardo did his best to console me. We talked to each other about possibly adding to our family. Like I said, the house was too quiet and we could really use the pitter patter of little feet to help make things a little cheerier.

Because my Mom was an imaginary friend, I also was part imaginary friend. In fact, I had the ability to turn into toy form whenever I wanted to. Phoenix, on the other hand, was human. He did embrace his imaginary friend heritage, though, which made me smile.

Phoenix was right on schedule with all of his toddler skills, so I was able to turn my attention back to my lifetime wish. I spent quite a few hours at the chess set and finally completed my lifetime wish. It was a great moment amidst the sadness.

I would say that I must have partied too hard when the nausea hit, but I knew why I was feeling this way.

Leonardo and I were going to be parents again.

Soon, it was time for Phoenix to age up into a child. I couldn't believe that my little boy was going to be a child already!

Leonardo and Aunty Starling while I helped my son pick out his new wardrobe (no heavy lifting for me!).

Here is little Phoenix.

My little guy is quite a handsome young man!

Phoenix always enjoyed playing with puzzles and blocks. Any opportunity he had to put things together and create something, Phoenix took full advantage of it. So, for his birthday, Leonardo and I bought Phoenix an inventing table. He was a natural at it.

Shortly after Phoenix had his birthday, I started thinking about an old saying that is used a lot in sports: no pain, no gain. I had to go through the pains of labor to have my new baby.

Leonardo and I were pros at this point, so, the moment the labor pains hit, he rushed me off to the hospital.

We were so happy to bring our little girl into the family. We named her Celestia and she is a Virtuoso who Hates the Outdoors.

Between Phoenix running to school everyday and taking care of a new baby, the days went by pretty quickly. I was stunned when it was time for Phoenix to age up into a teenager already.

Here is teenage Phoenix.

Already an Eccentric, Perfectionist Genius, Phoenix became a Workaholic this birthday.

Now that Phoenix was a teenager, we were all looking forward to Celestia's birthday to see who she would resemble the most.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 75: Pitter Patter (Aug 10)
« Reply #260 on: August 10, 2015, 10:42:32 PM »
Welcome rainbow nooboo!  :D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2015, 07:24:06 AM »
A greenboo, where did that come from? o.o Phoenix is cute, glasses suit him.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #262 on: August 11, 2015, 02:41:36 PM »
Phoenix's tanned skin contrasts nicely with golden eyes. And a rainboo! I like it when these aspects show up some generations later.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2015, 04:16:39 PM »
Phoenix is beautiful! Another gorgeous aging-up screenshot too. I can't wait to see the little greenboo all aged up, cute no doubt. Congrats to Mika for finishing her life time wish.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #264 on: August 12, 2015, 12:22:36 AM »
Yikes, a skipped generation of rainbow skin! I've only seen that once...in someone else's dynasty.

But that's so neat. :D
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #265 on: August 16, 2015, 11:16:10 AM »
Welcome rainbow nooboo!  :D

A greenboo, where did that come from? o.o Phoenix is cute, glasses suit him.

Phoenix's tanned skin contrasts nicely with golden eyes. And a rainboo! I like it when these aspects show up some generations later.

Yikes, a skipped generation of rainbow skin! I've only seen that once...in someone else's dynasty.

But that's so neat. :D

I was quite surprised when Celestia came out as a rainboo. She turns out to be quite the cutie, especially since she seems to get all of the traits from the earlier generations of Dragon Valley.

Phoenix is beautiful! Another gorgeous aging-up screenshot too. I can't wait to see the little greenboo all aged up, cute no doubt. Congrats to Mika for finishing her life time wish.

Thanks, Playalot! Mika was one of the easiest heirs to complete, which was such a nice change of pace  ;)

Chapter 76- A Glimpse into the Past

After Phoenix, it was time for Celestia to age up. The mascot for the local university stopped by to drop off an admissions test for Phoenix, but we all ignored him. Besides, my little boy could not be ready for college yet. It was just like yesterday that he was in diapers!

Phoenix: MOM! I WAS NOT IN DIAPERS YESTERDAY!

Fine, honey, I'll cross that out. No I won't.

Celestia got hair color and eye color from our ancestors. How gorgeous!

Aunty Starling was looking forward to helping out with Celestia because she was the last toddler that was going to be in the family for a while. I mean, Phoenix would have a family, but he would have to move away. I don't want to think about that quite yet, though!

Between all of us chipping in, Celestia had her toddler skills down in no time.

Phoenix was also doing some skilling of his own. He spent every waking moment at his inventing table. Amazingly, he managed to max the skill as a teen! I'm not surprised because my boy is a genius.

As anyone in my family can tell you, time sure flies. It seemed as though Celestia just entered her toddler years and it was now time for her to age up into a child.

Here is little Celestia.

She gained the Genius trait.

Being an absolutely awesome aunty, Aunty Starling got started with Celestia on her school work. Celestia was a genius, so she had an A for school in no time.

Phoenix's teen years seemed to go by even faster than Celestia's toddler days. That probably was because he was up in his room in front of his inventing table majority of the time. Phoenix would come downstairs to eat, go to school, and to celebrate his sister's birthday. Not surprisingly, when it came to Phoenix's young adult birthday, he aged up by himself in front of his inventions.

Here is young adult Phoenix.

His final trait was Nurturing, which would be very helpful in the medical career since Phoenix's lifetime wish was to become a World Renowned Surgeon.

I can't believe that my time as the active heir is up. It's been a blast and I know that my baby will take us to the finish line!

Mika Sakura

What's up? I'm Phoenix! So, my mom is now off duty as the active heir and it is now my time to serve. But no pressure. As a future doctor, I know what it is like to be under pressure, so I can totally handle it. The one thing I can't handle is seeing my little sister get older! I cannot believe she's going to be a teen already!

I'm not a parent or anything yet, but that look kind of concerns me...

Here is teenage Celestia.

It was kind of cool that she got Grandma Soleil's hair color. Anyway, she became a Heavy Sleeper this time around.

I couldn't wait to get cracking on my skills and requirements! Dragon Valley Hospital, here I come!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 76: A Glimpse into the Past (Aug 16)
« Reply #266 on: August 16, 2015, 12:40:34 PM »
Best of luck, young surgeon to be. You should get lots of opportunities.
Celestia is beautiful.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #267 on: August 16, 2015, 04:26:26 PM »
Celestia is so pretty and well done Mika for your part in the dynasty!  Phoenix is still a gorgeous sim! I'm sure he is going to smash through his requirements very easily.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #268 on: August 16, 2015, 09:24:06 PM »
Maxing a skill as a teenage without caffeine? I'm impressed!  :)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #269 on: August 16, 2015, 11:44:29 PM »
Time really fly, Celestia is gorgeous. And that eye color is a strong gene.

Good luck to Phoenix in his career!  :)