Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 108588 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part VII: Down to Business (June 4)
« Reply #390 on: June 06, 2016, 09:59:43 AM »
Super cute seeing the happy endings for everyone  :=)   I'm also enjoying seeing the new looks that some of them are getting.  Very stylin'!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part VII: Down to Business (June 4)
« Reply #391 on: July 01, 2016, 06:50:51 PM »
Great to see another epilogue. I wish Nathan and Soleil have a great life in Dragon Valley. Nice wardrobe change. Looking forward for next epilogue.

Nathan is a little blue, I think.  :P

Great to see another happy ending.

Super cute seeing the happy endings for everyone  :=)   I'm also enjoying seeing the new looks that some of them are getting.  Very stylin'!

The next returning family members get some wardrobe changes too  ;)

Epilogue- Part VIII: Halfway There

It was so amazing to be able to meet so many of my ancestors. Next up was Grandpa Mason and Grandma Rain.

Grandpa Mason took one of Uncle Viridian's potions while Grandma Rain chowed down on Dad's ambrosia.

Grandpa Mason opted for a new wardrobe now that he was young again. He looked pretty stylin', if I do say so myself.

Grandma Rain wasn't far behind Grandpa Mason in becoming young again.

She already had an awesome outfit, so why fix something that's not broken?

Despite being gone for so long, Grandma Rain and Grandpa Mason picked right up where they left off.

While they were originally from Hidden Springs and Dragon Valley, respectively, they decided to get a fresh start someplace new: Isla Paradiso. It was a perfect place for Grandma Rain to discover some new fish and Grandpa Mason to soak up some sun.

While we helped them pack their bags and move out, Dad was bringing in the next set of relatives.

Grandma Ella was back next.

She seemed just as happy about it as we were.

Grandma Ella got a shiny new outfit while Grandpa Ash was coming back to life.

Just like Grandma Rain and Grandpa Mason, Grandma Ella and Grandpa Ash were thrilled to be back together too.

They also decided to move and get a fresh start. Well, it was more like going home. They decided to move back to Hidden Springs, where they both hailed from.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part VIII: Halfway There (July 1)
« Reply #392 on: July 13, 2016, 07:30:18 PM »
Epilogue-Part IX: Back to the Beginning

Grandpa Ash was not only thrilled to be back with Grandma Ella, but also his parents, Grandma Minzi and Grandpa Forest.

Grandma Minzi opted for a new outfit for her second go round.

Grandpa Forest decided to return to his original wardrobe. It was a very good choice, as he looked very nice in it.

It seemed that Grandpa Forest approved of Grandma Minzi's new outfit and hairstyle.

While they both hailed from Hidden Springs, Grandma Minzi and Grandpa Forest opted to start someplace new. They ultimately decided to move to Sunset Valley to begin their new lives together.

It had been a long and arduous process to bring all of our ancestors back to life but, it was finally almost over. After Grandma Minzi and Grandpa Forest departed, Dad and I began working on bringing back our ancestors from the place where it all began, Bridgeport. Grandpa Nick and Grandma Vienna were next on the revival list.

For Grandma Vienna and Grandpa Nick, it was back to Hidden Springs. For Dad and me, it was off to the Science Center to bring home the last of our relatives.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part IX: Back to the Beginning (July 13)
« Reply #393 on: July 13, 2016, 10:19:06 PM »
Another great epilogue update. Nice to see the couples back. Hope they have a nice life in Sunset Valley and Hidden Springs. Can't wait to see the next revival.

Sent from my Micromax A94 using Tapatalk

Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part IX: Back to the Beginning (July 13)
« Reply #395 on: July 25, 2016, 06:42:55 PM »
Another great epilogue update. Nice to see the couples back. Hope they have a nice life in Sunset Valley and Hidden Springs. Can't wait to see the next revival.

Bridgeport seems like such a long time ago. It's good to see everyone returning.

Bridgeport does seem like forever ago! I think those pictures are from over a year and a half ago, so it really has been forever  :)

Epilogue- Part X: And Then There Was One

It was so surreal to be able to see my ancestors all the way back from Bridgeport suddenly appear before my eyes. I grew up on the stories that had been handed down for generations about them but to see them before me, in the flesh, was just beyond compare. No matter how many relatives Dad and I brought back, it was still so amazing. I was still in awe as Grandma Nicola and Grandpa Kenai came back to life.

Grandma Nicola opted to get a brand new outfit while Grandpa Kenai was feasting on Dad's special ambrosia.

Grandpa Kenai, on the other hand, really didn't care what he looked like; instead, he told me he was just happy to be back.

For Dad and me, it was back off to the science lab to bring back our next set of ancestors. We wanted to give Grandma Nicola and Grandpa Kenai some time alone.

They decided to move out to Moonlight Falls. Grandpa Kenai was all into the supernatural and ghosts and stuff, so it was a natural fit.

Dad and I returned with Grandma Deidre and Grandpa London this time. They were the first heirs in the dynasty, so it was going to be an amazing moment to finally tell them that all their hard work had paid off.

Grandma Deidre just picked out a simple pink jacket to throw over a white tee shirt and some jeans before racing back down to the dynasty museum to await Grandpa London's return.

Grandpa London didn't even bother updating his outfit; he just went with what he had on before when he was younger (I see where Grandpa Kenai gets it from...like father, like son). He was more interested in reuniting with Grandma Deidre.

As for Grandma Deidre and Grandpa London, it was off to start a new life in Isla Paradiso. Grandma was looking forward to soaking up the sand and the sun while Grandpa painted some beautiful seascapes. As for Dad and me, it was off to the science lab once more to finally bring this dynasty to an end.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part X: And Then There Was One (July 25)
« Reply #396 on: July 31, 2016, 01:24:45 PM »
Oh man. I can't believe this story is about to end! I have enjoyed reading it!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part X: And Then There Was One (July 25)
« Reply #397 on: August 13, 2016, 06:06:55 PM »
Oh man. I can't believe this story is about to end! I have enjoyed reading it!  ;D

I know! It's been a long journey for everyone  :)

Epilogue-Part XI: Where it all Began

It was admittedly exhausting working nonstop over the past few days on bringing all of our relatives back from the other side. But, there was a certain feeling of giddiness knowing that our journey was about to conclude when my dad and I brought back the final two relatives, the ones that this whole journey started with.

Grandpa Makoto, having been dead for so long, could hardly believe that he was alive again. He was so happy to meet all of us, officially of course, while Dad and I went back to the science center for the last time. Uncle Viridian gave Grandpa Makoto a young again potion after we left.

Dad and I hung around the museum while Grandma Niji went to fetch her plate of ambrosia. I'd met her when I was transported to Grim's place, but that was different. I was so looking forward to meeting her in the present, now that we had completed the challenge that had been bestowed upon her so many decades ago.

Her cheer was extra joyful because, if she came back to life, then it meant that we did it.

She was so stunning. It was like she was a character in a storybook come to life.

"Hello again," I said to Grandma Niji.
She just smiled and pulled me into a hug.
"Honey, you have no idea how wonderful it is to see you," Niji replied, her eyes tearing up in joy.

"You could say that again," a voice said from behind us.
Niji and I turned around to find Grandpa Makoto walking toward us from the house. He had an adorable little grin that made him look like a teenager beholding his crush on prom night. It was touching to see how much in love they were, even after all these years.

As for the dynasty heirs and heiresses, our stories have come to an end. However, there are some family members that were crucial in seeing this dynasty through to its conclusion. It was time for their happy endings.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XI: Where it all Began (Aug 13)
« Reply #398 on: August 15, 2016, 04:37:26 AM »
Great update. Great to see Niji and Makoto back. Wishing them a great enjoyable life. Looking forward for next update.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #399 on: September 03, 2016, 01:01:53 PM »
Welcome back Niji and Makoto! I guess it's now the spares' time.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #400 on: September 03, 2016, 01:49:17 PM »
Great update. Great to see Niji and Makoto back. Wishing them a great enjoyable life. Looking forward for next update.

Welcome back Niji and Makoto! I guess it's now the spares' time.

The spares played such an important role, I had to give them a special ending  :)

Epilogue- Part XII: Karma

It is said that good things come to those who wait. For Dayton, Willow, Starling and Viridian, that was so very true. Now that the dynasty challenge was complete, they could go where they wanted and do what they wanted. All of us were thrilled that the sacrifices they made would now be completely repaid by their newfound good fortune and happiness.

Dayton decided to remain in Bridgeport. He had a longtime friend that had been with him throughout the whole ordeal named Jessica. It was no secret, to his family at least, that Dayton had developed feelings for his dear friend. No longer forced to dedicate his life to the dynasty, Dayton was able to finally act on his feelings.

Thankfully, Jessica felt the same way.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Dayton proposed to Jessica.

And, much to our delight, she said yes.

Starling loved photography and the arts, so, with her new life, she wanted to travel and see the world. She set off to the beautiful and picturesque Champs les Sims in France.

While abroad, she took in the stunning scenery but also discovered something just as beautiful: love.

Starling met a sweet local man who quickly befriended her.

While getting to know each other, it became quite clear that there was more than just friendly chemistry present between the two.

It was like a romance from a storybook; sweet, true and lovely.

Soon enough, Starling had a new favorite subject to photograph.

Willow and Viridian were both greatly interested in studying some new skills, so they both decided to attend university. It was a great moment when the two finally met for the first time.

Despite meeting for the first time, the two got along with great friends who'd known each other for years.

They both studied hard and achieved fabulous grades, not that any of us were at all surprised by this.

Willow made a great deal of friends while at university, as did Viridian. She introduced one of her friends to Viridian and the two instantly hit it off.

Now each and every member of the Sakura family had found their happiness and had a lifetime to enjoy it.

THE END

Thank you to everyone who had followed the Sakuras through their journey! It's been a long time coming and I hope that you all enjoyed it.

Moderators, this story is complete and can be moved to the completed board  ;D

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE
« Reply #401 on: September 04, 2016, 11:49:07 AM »
It was an excellent tale and I thoroughly enjoyed it  :=)  Nicely written and well played

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #402 on: September 06, 2016, 07:27:24 PM »
A good end to a good story, it was a nice journey through the life of the Sakuras. Congratulations!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #403 on: September 06, 2016, 07:34:14 PM »
Congrats! I'm moving this to the Completed Stories board. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #404 on: September 07, 2016, 11:44:59 PM »
A nice end of a nice dynasty story. Will miss the Sakuras.

by Swirl~Girl