Author Topic: Question on Project Writing  (Read 1635 times)

Offline lonelygoddess42

• Rain Warrior
  • Nooboo
  • "Everywhere is within walking distance if you have
    • Rain Warrior
Question on Project Writing
« on: December 01, 2014, 12:37:52 AM »
I have an idea for a project/challenge thing, but I'm not entirely sure the rules on projects. Does it just qualify as a story? Should I submit it to a moderator before posting?
I don't where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Question on Project Writing
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 12:59:23 AM »
Hi LonelyGoddess,

Thank you for asking before posting your project/challenge ideas. As posting challenges and projects without permission is against forum policy. Pam and Metro are who you will need to talk with to see if you can share your project/challenge ideas with the forum.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Question on Project Writing
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 01:03:13 AM »
If you have a ruleset for a project or a challenge you want to post, you should send it to Carl and Metro, who will approve it, and guide you from there.

If you have a story that follows a Project Ruleset, you can go ahead and post it as a story in the Misc. and Player-Made Challenge Stories.

If you have a story that follows a ruleset not in the Project Rulesets (that I linked earlier), then you should post it in the Sims 3 or Sims 4 Misc. and Player-Made Challenge Stories.

------------
How to: Send a PM

01.) In the Home Menu, go to: My Messages > Send a Message
02.) In the To field, enter the name of the person or people your trying to contact.

----  For example: Carl and Metropolis Man. When you enter their names, they may show up on a list. Pick the first Carl that comes up on the list, as that's the Carl for this example. Click the name to select it. Do the same for anyone else you want to send a PM to.

03.) Enter a subject and message.

04.) Click Send Message, when finished.

Edited: By MrsFlynn