Author Topic: Lighting the Path - A Life States Dynasty  (Read 22724 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Lighting the Path - A Lifestates Dynasty
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 02:17:58 PM »
The red hair won me over, love the craziness of the life state dynasties  :)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 07:45:00 PM »
Thanks for the comments!

And so Andrew continued working on his writing career and other requirements without really understanding that he had requirements. He followed his mother's suggestions mostly to please her. When she suggested that he take up the drums, he did and it turned out to be fun and a good way to fight the stress of writing.

Andrew mostly enjoyed writing, but it could get frustrating especially with Mom and Dad blaring their music and dancing when he was trying to concentrate.

What? Just two guys relaxing and bonding.

Andrew decided it was time to look up Lisa Bunch. Persia had suggested that he should find himself a nice witch. Lisa was not only a witch, but also the most attractive woman that Andrew had met. Things went well at the Bunch house, and Lisa agreed to move in.

Lisa adapted well and took over the gardening chores from VJ.

Andrew and Lisa became good friends and then more.

Lisa did not get along with Vj, however. He kept trying to kiss her, and she would have none of it.

Andrew and Lisa became engaged out by the waterslide. Such a romantic setting, especially with the parents making out in the background. They wished to be married right away. And so they were.

Persia: Son, you're a married man now. We need to have a talk.
Andrew: Take a deep breath, Mom. I know all about that.
Persia: Not that! The walls are pretty thin here, you know. It's time I told you about the Life States Dynasty. And so she did.
Andrew: So some voice in your head told you all this? And you're sure it wasn't a yeti? Mom, I love you and I've done all this for you, not some Presence you felt after sleeping in a rocker one too many times.

Generation Two - Andrew Lumen Merman
Final Traits - Hates the Outdoors, Loner, Lucky, Vegetarian, Childish
Lifetime Wish - Professional Author  Completed

Toddler - Best Friends with both parents, learned all toddler skill plus the xylophone and writing books
Child - On honor roll, Ballet Recital Opportunity
Teen - On honor roll, RI Khalilah Noel, reached level 3 of cemetery job

Best Friend - Kaylynn Langerak, witch
Career Rewards - Author's Honor Trophy, Writing Skill Certificate
Unique Opportunities - A History of One, Book Donation, Add a Little Drama
Unique Lifetime Rewards - Permanent Mermaid, Acclaimed Author, Strong Stomach, Complimentary Entertainment
Unique 5K+ wishes - Earn 5,000 in Tips (guitar), Master Guitar Skill, Make 7,500/week in Royalties, Make 15,000/week in Royalties,
                               Make 25,000/week in Royalties
Unique Skill Challenges - Money Maker (guitar), Master Guitarist, Sports Writer, Speed Writer, Prolific Writer, Master Drummer
Mausoleum Pieces - Sports Books
Travel - 0 of 14 available

Andrew with His books and awards

Andrew senses a Presence in his Mind. "Well done, Andrew Lumen, well done."   

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2015, 04:43:37 AM »
Congrats Andrew. Good on Lisa, no one wants to be hit on by their father in law, lol.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2015, 08:21:30 AM »
Actually she's been hitting on him too. I've had to make her do mean interactions with him so that they'll reject each others advances. VJ has been spending a lot of time at the beach and sleeping lately. VJ's 95 now, and I'm hoping he's not one of those sims that lives to 130+.

Lisa and Andrew wanted to start a family right away. (I wanted them to before their relationship went totally south)

The next day:
Lisa: I'm pregnant.
Andrew: Pat, pat, pat. Good for you. I guess that explains all the time in the bathroom.
Lisa: You're an ignorant vegetarian!
Andrew: I hope that's the hormones talking.

And Lisa goes into labor.
Lisa: I need some magic here!

The family has almost doubled in size. That's magic enough.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2015, 08:25:20 AM »
Oh, wow, tht's always messed up when it happens, lol. Congrats on the triplets, I can't wait to find out if they are witchboos.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2015, 05:38:41 PM »
Wait no longer.

Meet Echo Lumen, a Friendly, Perceptive Merboo. Too bad, she's really cute.

Next born: Egypt Lumen, an Easily Impressed Witchboo who Loves the Outdoors.

Followed by Ella Lumen an Artistic, Slob Witchboo. Choosing the heir will not be easy.

Just because she can't be the heir and will be aged up quickly does not mean Echo won't get some love. She learned her skills and became best friends with both her parents.

Lisa taught all the girls to talk. Egypt doesn't seem too interested in parties at this point.

Walking practice fell to Andrew.

The girls enjoyed their toys. Some of them were delicious.

Yes, all was going to plan.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2015, 06:47:52 PM »
While the wee witches were busy with their skills, the wee mermaid was busy becoming not so wee.
Having three of four adults in the household with inappropriate trait made birthdays a bit humiliating.

Echo gained the Family Oriented trait. A day later she aged up again....and I missed it because

On one of his day long beach visits with Persia, VJ passed on to the next plane of existence. Rest in Peace VJ Lumen age 98.

I got back to the little family party in time for dish washing. What are you wearing, Echo? Is that what Star Quality means?

Now that she's old enough, Echo will not let the toddlers sleep. There are just so many toss in the air emergencies....so the next day,,,

And now she's Flirty and wants to be a Star News Anchor. Yep, that's going to go well. Echo changed her clothes, ran off to get a journalism job, and moved out to 1 Sunsong Ave, next door to her Uncle Abel.

Presence: What have you learned, Persia Lumen?
Persia: Not to judge a person by what people say about them, but by their actions instead. Everyone said VJ was a horrible, evil person, but he always treated me with love and respect. He was a hard worker and good to our boys. And I will miss him and love until the end of my long life and beyond.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: Lighting the Path - A Life States Dynasty
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2015, 06:26:28 AM »
Oooh, I don't know who I'd vote for. Echo sounds like a lot of fun to play, no doubt she'll top her career. RIP, VJ.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2015, 12:06:22 PM »
Aww, RIP VJ, I feel bad for the family, it's obvious he was a great part of it. And because I'm a DV girl, I vote for Ella! The blue slider will end eventually, might as well see how far it goes. And with her Artistic trait, Street Art and Painting would be pretty easy skills to master.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2015, 08:35:19 PM »
@dontmindme you read my mind. Blue slider, red hair. Not making use of the artistic trait seems like laughing in the face of the dynasty gods. I've been planning on combining painting and street art all along. Ella as the next heir is just too good to pass up.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2015, 01:29:07 PM »
The little witches' toddlerhood sped by, and soon it was birthday time again. Egypt became Excitable and Ella became a Daredevil. So far, so good. They had their first taste of solid food.

Ella: See, if we wear our hair the same, the kids at school won't be able to tell us apart. We can play all sorts of tricks.

I had big game trouble this morning. When I opened the file, Andrew had gotten the green square bug. I couldn't click on him, the family couldn't interact with him, and he couldn't wake up. I did everything I could think of and everything I found suggested on this site. The thing that solve it was installing error trap and moving the family to a new house and back. Andrew lost his inventory and job, but everything else was back to normal.

I'm glad this wasn't a Hall of Fame attempt.

Ella doing her favorite thing.

Egypt doing her favorite thing.

No one's favorite. Egypt: Arrrghh. Ella (to herself): Just keep thinking about art.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2015, 04:13:14 PM »
I think the hair colour gives away who is who, lol. I miss being able to do homework with another child.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2015, 10:15:48 AM »
@Malley and @Nettlejuice : All three girls turned out to be quite lovely although they didn't even look related to one another much less like triplets. Egypt and Ella became good friends doing homework together.

Birthday time again. The family is developing quite the backlog of cake.

Now that Ella was a teen, Andrew made the decision that she would be his official heir and explained her dynasty obligations to her. Maybe it's because she's Perceptive, but Ella not only believed her father but also embraced her responsibilities.

She took up street art in addition to her painting. She worked at it so intensely that she became a level 8 rebel and rolled the Neurotic trait.

Became romantically interested in Leslie Needham, a babysitter, and immediately asked to be just friends. He really didn't seem to care.

She reached level 3 in the cemetery job after four shifts and stuck around to decorate the place a little in celebration.

Egypt was excited to not be the heir. She looked forward to moving out on her own someday. She received a multitab for her birthday, and quickly developed her skills. Lisa was happy to let her take over the garden (more time for inappropriate posts).

And everyone was glad that the kitchen sink became unbreakable.

It was soon time for the girls to grow up.
Much hilarity ensued when Egypt declared that she wanted to become a Zombie Master.

Apparently in was only sort of funny when Ella decided to be a Master of the Arts.

Egypt got a quick makeover and ran off to the science facility and got a job. At level 9 gardening, level 8 handiness, and level 7 fishing, she should do well.
Egypt Lumen - final traits: Loves the Outdoors, Easily Impressed, Excitable, Unlucky, Sailor

Ella decided to change her look as well and left to register as a self-employed painter.
Ella Lumen - final traits: Artistic, Slob, Daredevil, Perceptive, Neurotic (rebel influence), Clumsy

anything