Author Topic: Upload Xbox Sim Onto My Page  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Jemcrystal

• Nooboo
Upload Xbox Sim Onto My Page
« on: June 02, 2015, 08:54:07 PM »
How do I upload a sim in game to my My Page where it sits waiting for upload to the Exchange?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Upload Xbox Sim Onto My Page
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 11:26:33 PM »
Hi Jemcrystal,

From what I understand the console Exchange is closed and has been closed for a few years now. So you won't be able to upload anything to them.

MrsFlynn

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jemcrystal

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 09:17:19 AM »
Actually the Exchange still works for console just not the news real and it's glitchy.  But I do not want to put my sim on the Exchange.  What I asked is how to get the sim on my My Page.  Plus I did say I have done this already with two of my sims so yes it works and yes they are on the Exchange even as I type and yes I did start playing sims 3 on Xbox only a week ago so no the Exhange is NOT closed.  And that is not what I asked.  I did not say, "Is the Exhange working?"  Because I don't care if it is or not. 

I need to get my sims on my My Page please.

Can someone help me with that?

Sorry to get piffy but every time I ask ANYTHING people auto-reply with "console is no longer supported" and no one answers my questions.  Really getting tired of it.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »
I'm honestly sorry for any misunderstandings. I didn't mean to upset you.

–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 12:53:50 PM »
Very few of us have ever played on the console so don't know much about it. I used to play on the PS3 but never used the exchange so I can't help. Best of luck, though.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 04:27:05 PM »
If you are asking about uploading your console Sims to your sims3.com/mypage ?

This is not possible due there's no connection between the console version and the website.

You're best bet may be to try to recreate your console Sims/houses via the computer version and then upload them through the launcher to the website.

To note, for those who wonder: While it's similar to the Sims 3 game on the pc, the console version's save files are incompatible with the pc version. This means that Sims/houses created on the console cannot be shared with the pc version.

Offline Jemcrystal

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 08:05:44 AM »
Okay thx for help.  I meant to say "My Studio" I got confused and thought it was called "My Page."  My fault.

I figured it out. 

Adult sims have to walk up to any mirror and click on it and they will be given an option to upload to your My Studio.  For toddler sims the toddler themselves must go to the mirror so you have to use a mirror that sits on the floor.

Once you have your sims individually in you My Studio you can start a New Game.  Thru the Character Creation you can place them all in your new hood.  You do this by clicking on a slot with a plus sign (not the first one with the preset sim). 

You can have up to six sims thru the Character Creation but you cannot return to Character Creation after game play has started unless you make an entire new neighborhood.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 05:24:59 PM »
So this works like saving a sim to your library on the pc except you have more limitations. I'm glad you worked it out, and now we know too.