Author Topic: Glitch or Puppies? (Nintendo 3 DS)  (Read 2440 times)

Offline Kookie

• Nooboo
Glitch or Puppies? (Nintendo 3 DS)
« on: July 24, 2015, 12:23:33 PM »
Hi. I have the sims 3 pets on Nintendo 3 DS and basically I read the breeding page on the  wikia and decided to try to breed my two dogs: Ice Dingo and Cussa Bonno. After making them wohoo once a day for two days, they stopped wohoo-ing. Now, whenever I do the wohoo action for either one of them, there would only be that plus friendship icon but they wouldn't go inside the pet house to wohoo. Is this a glitch or is Ice Dingo expecting puppies?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Glitch or Puppies? (Nintendo 3 DS)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 12:46:24 PM »
I'm not familiar with the Nintendo 3 DS version. But I would wait it out a few in-game days to see if she's pregnant.

I play the pc version, and thought my sim wasn't pregnant, come to find a few days later she was.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 12:49:44 PM »
I've played Pets on the PS3 and I, too, would recommend waiting a few days. If she doesn't have puppies, try selling the dog house and replacing it with a new one and maybe change its location slightly.

Offline Kookie

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 01:11:48 PM »
Thanks... I'll wait and see

Offline Kookie

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 03:24:13 PM »
I've waited for over 3 days now and still nothing. Are pregnant pets supposed to get some mood let or something?

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 04:35:40 PM »
I don't remember, I haven't played the console version in 3 years, but three days should do it. Try the new doghouse method and see what happens. Are you trying to woohoo or trying for puppies? If it's the latter, make sure she's not an elder.

Offline Kookie

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 05:09:44 PM »
There is only a wohoo choice....I tried to get them to wohoo in the new dog house but they wouldn't budge..... the wikia said something about a lullaby music if the wohoo/trying for puppies worked....

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kookie

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2015, 05:27:31 PM »
On the Nintendo version of the dog park there's only toys and stuff but not kennels or anything to wohoo in

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 08:29:39 PM »
Have you tried with different dogs in a different game? I'm really not familiar with the Nintendo 3DS so I'm not sure what your options are.

Offline Kookie

• Nooboo
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2015, 06:40:12 PM »
No, not really because it's not likely that breeding is possible in the Nintendo version I mean having a pet only family is new to it!