Author Topic: The Does of Dragon Valley  (Read 43512 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Does of Dragon Valley
« Reply #165 on: September 15, 2015, 01:49:22 PM »
Yeah my brief year doing an LLB put all sorts of random legalese in my head, most of it completely useless and all of it only applicable to South Africa lol one of the main reasons I switched to Life Sciences and got my BSc in something I could do worldwide if I so chose!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2015, 01:51:36 PM »
I think generation 2, Adabelle and Darron, are the common ancestor. They were the parents of Leona, the original genetic donor, and Hedwig who would be Walt's great-great grandmother. Walt and Chloe don't think it's gross so that's what counts, I guess. Just a heads up, I've selected Marla as heir. I don't want to make Walt forsake his vampirisim, and his athletic trait is starting to drive me nuts...I've started talking to my tiny plants.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2015, 01:57:33 PM »
Team Marla all the way anyhow lol so I'm super stoked you chose her! Yeah, I realised my oops with saying Gen 1 was common, and I meant to go back and edit it but now I can't remember if I did lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #168 on: September 15, 2015, 02:35:48 PM »
I guess it isn't gross if one of them's an unrelated clone? Maybe?  ???

Out of interest, when Marla mooches food, does she only get veggie options or is the programming not that sophisticated?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #169 on: September 15, 2015, 03:50:18 PM »
...I've started talking to my tiny plants.

*laughs and chokes on morning coffee* Hahahha  ;D Truth be known, I've probably been talking to my tiny plants for years!!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #170 on: September 15, 2015, 04:28:23 PM »
I think the school may have a head lice problem.

Well, it's the right time of year for it :(.

I really don't feel qualified to comment on the cousin thing, since I did worse than that in the 4x4  :-[.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #171 on: September 15, 2015, 08:51:57 PM »
@Playalot , I have to remind myself that they're just sims...but it doesn't work. I have about 20 house plants and only one qualifies as tiny. The rest are medium, large, and it's almost up to the vaulted ceiling.
@Magpie2012 , In my state, Washington, I know that first cousins can't marry if they are of child bearing age, I think anyway. My daughter's an attorney and I would ask her, but she has my medical power of attorney, and I don't want her to have me committed.
@Malley, Me too, done worse.
@Alex , So far she's only mooched money. I mean, they're barely worth 4 million. A girl's got to plan for the future.
@hazelnut , You, me, Malley....we should form a done worse therapy group.

In the wee, small hours of the morning, Walt blew out his birthday candles. His final traits are Genius, Athletic, Supernatural Fan, Night Owl, and Dramatic. His selected lifetime wish, Perfect Mind, Perfect Body, which he completed immediately.

Marla waited until the reasonable hour of 6am for her turn. Her traits are Easily Impressed, Virtuoso, Mooch, Vegetarian, and Adventurous. She selected Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers for her lifetime wish. She’s reached level 10 in guitar and level 8 in charisma so it shouldn’t take long.

Just a typical after graduation celebration here. Walt and Chloe flirt. Marla flirts with the first male non-family member she’s seen since becoming a young adult, and Mom provides the background music.

Walt invited his high school girlfriend over and broke up with her on the front lawn. Even worse, Marla mooched $35 from her.

Marla decided to become a professional musician. She stopped at the park on her way home to flirt with the first man she ran into. This one has promise.

Back at home, Chloe and Walt don’t think their relationship is gross.

Not at all.

In fact, not even one little bit.

Between bouts of nausea, Chloe completes portraits of both Walt and Marla. Time to improve your painting skill, Marla.

The next night is deceptively peaceful at the Doe house. Walt has completed his first shift in the medical profession and is celebrating by working out, of course. Marla is reading a book for a work opportunity, while Chloe studies about pregnancy. Hannah provides the background music. For a non-virtuoso sim, she sure does love that guitar.

Chloe: You know, I have a clone voucher in my pocket.

Note: Chloe and Walt will be staying until their nooboo is a toddler. Early on in the legacy, Rex and his spouse successfully tried for baby and moved out. Their child was born, but remained an infant in the family tree, but actually disappeared from the game. I don’t want that happening again.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #172 on: September 16, 2015, 04:23:14 PM »
Chloe: You know, I have a clone voucher in my pocket.

:o

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #173 on: September 16, 2015, 04:38:31 PM »
Floorboos incoming! Congrats Chloe and Walt I'm sure your nooboos will be fine genetically ;)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #174 on: September 16, 2015, 08:27:26 PM »
@hazelnut , I decide that using a voucher to start the clone as a child would be a nice change.
@Playalot , Genetically fine and adorable!

Marla gave the happy couple this ping pong table as a wedding gift, and it has been a huge hit.
Hey, Walt, the sun’s up you’d better get inside.
Walt: Just one more game. I’m not smoking yet.

Fortunately, the carpool arrived and saved his skin.
Interesting dress code, hospital.

It was Marla’s turn to break her romantic interest’s little teen heart. At least she didn’t mooch from him.

Marla went off to the nectary to meet people, but didn’t get past the first man she ran into. Hey, it’s the fairy from the park. His name is Mario Fennell, and he is now Marla’s boyfriend.

Marla couldn’t stay, though. Big things were up back home.
This is John Doe. He’s green like his mother and a vampire like his father. Oh, and he’s Evil and Loves the Outdoors.

Right after giving birth, Cloe went to redeem her clone voucher, and soon little Coco Doe walked in the door. She’s Flirty, a Genius, and a Hopeless Romantic. Right after wishing to learn logic, she wished to have her first kiss. Seven days till teen, Coco, take a deep breath.

Instead she blew herself up.

Later that same night, Hannah aged up to elder conveniently right next to a mirror.

In no time at all, it was John’s turn to become a sweet-looking toddler.

John posed for one last adorable picture. He will be moving out with his parents, and I’m really terrible at convincing the family to keep in touch.

And off they go. Maybe we’ll see you at the park or library.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #175 on: September 16, 2015, 10:30:35 PM »
Aww, I'm sad to see them go actually!

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2015, 01:14:19 PM »
John Doe :D

Interesting dress code, hospital.

NHS staff have a bare-below-the-elbows rule in hospitals - maybe sim doctors also have bare-below-the-knee?  ???

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2015, 07:56:08 PM »
Marla is an absolute beauty!  Love how you styled her.
Coco will be an interesting addition to the house.  Wishes for first kiss as a child...I think Heartbreaker or Master Romancer LTW may be coming our way...

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2015, 08:58:33 AM »
@Playalot , I really hated moving a toddler out of the house.
@Alex , Yes, wash your hands up to the elbow and your feet up to the knees because hygiene.
@Malley , I've added cousins into the naming mix. I have two male cousins both named John. It didn't really strike me until I wrote it out.
@PeregrineTook , Marla is beautiful and unusual. Thanks for reminding me to save her to the bin. As far as Coco goes, we'll see what LTWs are offered. He teen trait is kind of an odd addition.

With Walt, Chloe, and John gone, it was time to start filling up the house again. Marla invited Mario to move in. His traits are Flirty, Great Kisser, Friendly, Schmoozer, and Computer Whiz. He’s a level 4 acrobat with the lifetime wish Master Romancer. Sorry, Mario, that’s not happening. He’s also only 5 days to elder.

Mario will spend a lot of time working out and performing for tips not only to advance his career, but to keep him from flirting with Hannah.

Hannah went to a party and spotted Chloe asking the host about his marital status while holding her toddler. I find it a little odd that asking if someone is single is a romantic interaction, but since it is perhaps leave the kid with a sitter.

Hannah is really good at juice pong. She finished this game sober while Mario got juiced.

Marla and Mario tried for baby, a few times, but there were no chimes. The chimes have been unreliable lately, but their dreams tell a story of their own.

After a day of nausea and leaving work early to puke, Marla realized that she was pregnant.

During this time Coco became a teenager. Her new trait is No Sense of Humor to go with Flirty, Genius, and Hopeless Romantic.

She went to prom alone and was voted queen. The queen got in a lot of fights.

Hannah participates in the occasional simfest. It keeps her out of trouble, and she always wins.

Both Marla and Mario wished to get married. I’m not sure if Mario was shocked by the ring, or was just worried about getting the hugely pregnant Marla up off the floor.

Just a few hours later, the family had a new member. Meet Lee Doe who is Perceptive and Loves the Outdoors. Also he’s not a fairy.

Marla is a really good mother. Little Lee is squeaky clean, so that face is not about a dirty diaper. Perhaps it has something to do with her unexplained nausea.

Hannah was invited to a party by Chloe and saw John Doe there. As a child he became Mean-Spirited along with Evil and Loves the Outdoors. I swear he was staring right at me. My hair is exactly that long, but it’s not nearly that gray, you big meanie.

Mario became an elder and has found a new dance partner who he was very attracted to once he got past the ew ghost thing.

The next day was a busy one. Lee became an adorable toddler who looks just like mommy.

Marla started to potty train him, but Hannah took over when Marla’s labor began. Mario then plopped him into the walker where he taught himself to walk while his sibling was being born. This is much cuter than Marla’s labor face.

At the end of the day, purple Haze watches over the exhausted babes. Cliff Doe has joined the floorboo crew. He is a Good Heavy Sleeper and shares his daddy’s skin tone and wing color.

anything