Author Topic: Divine Deception -- S4E24: Series Finale  (Read 77972 times)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: Divine Deception -- S2E14: Twelve Lonely Steps
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2016, 05:54:14 AM »
Poor Sadie.  She does need to get Peters out of her life but not on her conscience.  There must be some other way out of her situation that doesn't involve more bloodshed.  I think she's clever enough to find a way out and start a new life with Deli.  Time will tell.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2016, 07:17:08 AM »
I somehow don't think that finishing Peters off is going to be something she loses sleep over, though. Not like Nick. I think there is going to have to be a lot of forgiveness between the two of them before they can even try to forge a Mother-Daughter relationship. Maybe we could just sick Nathan on him?
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline experience

• Occult
  • If you pity a snake, you're bound to get bitten.
    • Nolan M Cruz
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2016, 03:20:13 PM »
Love hearing your thoughts, guys!  :-*

The season finale will be broken up into two parts. :)

Offline experience

• Occult
    • Nolan M Cruz
Re: Divine Deception -- S2E15: Edge of the World
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2016, 09:22:00 PM »
Divine Deception
"Edge of the World: Part 1"

When I was a little girl, I always believed that a loving relationship was as simple as love itself. That love was as superficial as seeing exterior beauty. I never believed how much of a web it turned into the longer you are with somebody you think means a lot to you. The moment we are born into this world, we strive to connect, love and feel as if we belong. And in perfect union, when we can't find strength in ourselves, we turn to the other whose support lifts us off of the ground in aid to our own essence.

I look out the window as Nathan brings the truck to a stop. All I can see is snow. We're in the middle of nowhere. But even so, when Nathan undoes his seat belt and gets out of the truck, I follow. I round the front where Nathan stands, his hand out to his side, palm up and open. I place mine inside and allow for his callused fingers to close around it.

"You asked me if I would drop everything to go with you," he says as he takes a step forward. The snow is ankle deep and the field looks as if it hasn't had any traffic in a long time. "I said I would--"

"Nathan..." I know what I want to tell him... That throwing away everything for me is complete ludicrous. I don't know exactly how to say it, though. Before I can speak again, he does.

"Let me explain. I've lived in Riverview since I was three. This used to be a park. It was small and campy, but my parents would always bring me and my brother here every weekend and after school. The swings pinched the backs of our legs. The slide had sharp edges. The pole got loose one time when I went down it and I fell." He pauses. "The park was deemed unsafe and taken down immediately afterwards."

My eyes narrow as I try to decipher where he's going with this.

"I've been in Riverview for a long time, Deli, and I know how much it's changed. What happened a week ago, the attack on our house... It isn't out of the ordinary. Hurting somebody who's different, or just because they are born with a certain name. How is it any different from skin colour or gender preference?"

I don't know how to answer. What he's asked... I never thought of it that way.

Nathan chuckles cheerlessly. "It's funny, for how dangerous that park was, to this day, I would still trust the pole that I fell off of more than the people in this town now."

We arrive at the water's edge. The lake hasn't frozen over yet and, following where Nathan points, I can see a yacht in the distance.

"That boat comes out here every single day. In the best of weather and the worst. It's routine and he follows it to the minute."

"I don't understand," I admit sheepishly.

"This is what Riverview is. We are a group of close-minded people who stick to the same daily schedule day-in day-out, and I don't want to be like that anymore."

"You're not," I try to comfort him.

"But I am. The reason why I know that guy's boating every single day is because I am here, at this park, wasting my time trying to replenish what I once believed this town to be. My mother believes my sister is going to come home, which she isn't because she's dead, and my brother keeps fueling that fire as if he believes it's possible too." Nathan sighs heavily. "This town has turned to hell and I don't think it's ever coming back. I know I'm a terrible person for saying such a thing, about this town, about my family, and frankly I don't care. It's the truth."

I firm my grip on his hand and pull him so that he's looking straight at me. "Why would you think you're a terrible person?"

He looks at me indignantly. "Because I am becoming what these people are around me. I judged you before I even knew who you were."

"And you were the only person to help me when you learned who I was. Nathan, don't for a second believe that you are anything like these people. You are good. Your family is good too. They knew nothing about me and still took me in. So don't think you are anything but that." I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him. "You're the only person I trust here and I don't trust many people," I tell him. "You can't be all bad."

I suddenly feel my feet lift off the ground and the field is spinning around and around. I brace myself, my hands holding onto Nathan's arms that are around my waist. He's laughing. And he's happy. And as much as I want my feet placed back on the snow, I don't want him to let go so I'm laughing too. "You are just plain evil," I joke.

"And I'm all yours. I'm going with you!"

"If that's what you want, I won't stop you," I say. "I wouldn't want anybody but you."

It seems there is no stopping him and after listening to him, who am I to tell him what he should or shouldn't do? He brings me down to the ground again, but he doesn't let go of me. He nestles his chin in the crook where my neck meets my shoulder. His woodsy cologne enters my nostrils, taking me back to the night we spent together. His breath tickles my neck and I close my eyes as his body heat keeps me warm from the cold. I stop myself from moving altogether. To do so, I fear would break this moment. Nathan squeezes me tighter and says something I never had expected from him.

"I think I love you."

I don't open my eyes. I don't know what to say or how to act, and to open them comes with the possibility that Nathan may see my confusion. My hesitance. What am I supposed to say to that? Do I love him back? I don't know what love feels like and right now things are happening way too fast. When I open my eyes, I still don't have an answer, although I hear snow crunching under what I think are a set of tires. When I glance back at where the truck is parked, I see a black SUV.

((Because of a weapons mod and strong language, the extension of this episode can be found HERE ))

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2016, 10:39:33 PM »
Awesome episode. And full of suspense that a finale episode must have . And I really hope Nathan lives. Can't wait to see the last part of the finale episode.

Sent from my Micromax A94 using Tapatalk

Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2016, 03:16:59 PM »
Wow, that was really intense and the extended version really broke my heart.
I hope Deli can recover from this... that's a lot for someone so young to deal with.

Offline Katala

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2016, 10:26:58 AM »
Wow.

I hope Nathan will be ok.

Bullets, not bullet, either they both shot, or one shot twice. Which one?! I need to know. :(
"Two paths diverged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled...And it hurt man! Rocks! Thorns! Glass! Not cool Robert Frost, not cool."
- Kid President

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline experience

• Occult
    • Nolan M Cruz
« Reply #172 on: July 21, 2016, 07:51:34 PM »
Glad to see you guys are enjoying it. I should have the finale up this weekend. We will close some books and open some new ones ;)

Offline experience

• Occult
    • Nolan M Cruz
Re: Divine Deception -- S2E16: Season Finale
« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2016, 11:38:20 PM »
Divine Deception
"Edge of the World: Part 2"

((Because of a weapons mod and strong language, the full season finale can be found HERE !))

Just in case anybody wanted some extra atmosphere, I used THIS song in the background while writing this episode.

Offline Katala

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #174 on: July 31, 2016, 01:25:16 AM »
Poor Deli, she's been through so much:(

It must have be very hard for Sadie to leave her in the snow

Need season 3, need to know if Nathan is ok, need so many things
"Two paths diverged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled...And it hurt man! Rocks! Thorns! Glass! Not cool Robert Frost, not cool."
- Kid President

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2016, 08:20:42 AM »
Awesome and exciting season finale episode. I hope Nathan is okay and Sadie have a great time with Delilah. Delilah have so much to learn about her mother. The second season was a blast and exciting. I hope the next season brings more excitement. Patiently waiting for next season.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline experience

• Occult
    • Nolan M Cruz
« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2016, 09:26:49 AM »
Thanks guys! I will try and get the new season up as soon as I can. I have all of the pictures taken and have started shooting season 4, so I will post when I feel it is time. I need to get back and edit my novel before I can start next season, though. If you would like, I can message you when I post the first episode of next season. That way you don't miss out and come in late. Just let me know if you would like this. :D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2016, 05:36:49 PM »
Yes please!

This is like waiting for the next episode of "Alone" by CleverBox Pictures on YT!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #178 on: August 02, 2016, 12:10:55 AM »
Me too. *waiting for the next season.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline experience

• Occult
    • Nolan M Cruz
« Reply #179 on: August 02, 2016, 08:44:26 AM »
Okay I will add you guys to a list.

Season 3 Mailing List:
Magpie2012
chetanhaobijam