Author Topic: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump (12/27/2015 completed)  (Read 35554 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2015, 03:30:28 PM »
That is an interesting work outfit, for sure  :o

RIP Shaka, you shall be missed.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2015, 12:46:11 PM »
@Malley , Perhaps that's why she had so many friends.

The next morning the family celebrated with birthday cake for breakfast as Micah became a young adult. He wants to be an Alchemy Artisan. His traits are Couch Potato, Hates the Outdoors, Eccentric, Supernatural Fan, and Party Animal. Let the dancing begin.

Micah called Fawn and asked her on a date. It went well.

So well, in fact, that they were married right then and there at the corner of Romance and Sarcasm. Fawn’s traits are Grumpy, Light Sleeper, Kleptomaniac, Frugal, and Ambitious. She wants to be a CEO.

The next morning Fawn shared breakfast with her new in-laws.
Fawn: Treadmills are granny killing monstrosities!
Emerald: So, um, gardening…

Fawn is only two days older than Micah, so they graduated together. She was voted Most Likely to Fulfill Their Lifetime Wish. Micah was valedictorian and Voted Most Likely to Never Leave the House. They know him so well.
Being only children, Micah and Fawn wanted to assure a bigger family than that, so drink up!

This is the face you make when you age up to elder and into your daughter-in-law’s outfit.

Fawn: I’m pregnant!
Micah: *Okay, look surprised and pretend you hadn’t noticed anything.*
Fawn: *Honestly, the man is so clueless.*

And so a single son was born, Abel Khan, who is Evil and Hates the Outdoors.
As it turns out, Fawn is an excellent mother, and a good thing, too. Those are maternity clothes she’s wearing again.

A few days later, Abel had his birthday. He looks like his mother and not like a thing of evil at all.

A few hours later, Aja was born. She is Easily-Impressed and Absent-Minded. Great.

Thadius: Time to move! This floor is just not big enough.
And so the Khans bid a fond farewell to Moonlight Falls.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2015, 11:22:52 AM »
The Khan family packed their bags and moved to this somewhat plain looking house in Aurora Skies.

Most importantly, it has plenty of floor space.

Abel: Scary, eyeless clown minions. I can get behind that.
Micah: That was supposed to be a warning, not a recommendation.

Thadius: These elder hands will still break boards. I’m good.

Emerald had a whole new town to introduce to her magic. Everywhere she went there were toddlers who all can walk. Great parenting?

Well, probably just the abundance of baby walkers.

Aja became a toddler too. She really enjoys her xylophone.

Aja: I forget. What are we doing?

With Fawn working on her business career, most of the childcare has fallen to Micah. He does take breaks to work on his lifetime wish, however. No one is safe from his elixirs. He only throws vial of bliss.
Micah: If I’m really nice maybe they won’t notice that my son is a thing of evil, and my daughter can barely remember her own name.

Micah: Old guy, make sure to tell your little one how nice I am.

We’ll leave the Khan toddlers, on the eve of Abel’s birthday, safely under the watchful eye of Great-grandpa Mortimer. Go to sleep, Aja.
Aja: What?

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2015, 12:36:24 PM »
I've been reading Krae, and I'm enjoying your story so far.

I agree, lots of floor space is important for floorboo raising :)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2015, 11:57:32 PM »
Micah: If I’m really nice maybe they won’t notice that my son is a thing of evil, and my daughter can barely remember her own name.

I snorted and... I was drinking tea while reading your story. Not the best idea I had  ::)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2015, 01:06:22 AM »
Seriously, when did we get a "like" button??? It's so awesim that I can now tell people that I agree without having to post a frivolous statement :-D

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2015, 01:52:26 AM »
I loved the Moonlight Falls chapters, my fav town in the whole simverse. So much to love, 'interesting' work outfits and of course creepy IF graveyards. Such are the staples of a KRae story!  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2015, 10:30:57 AM »
@Deklitch , This house is much roomier and I removed all the walls in the common spaces to create even more space, and to give the incense a broader affect, of course.

@CeresIn , I hope tea is cleansing for the nasal passages.

@Magpie2012 , Like button?

@Playalot , The graveyard in Aurora Skies is just not creepy, but I'll do my best.

Abel had his child birthday and immediately sat down with his mother to get a head start on his schooling.

Elsewhere, Micah threw one last elixir at his father and completed his lifetime wish.

Whatcha making, Abel?
Abel: Heh, heh, stink juice.

Abel: Nice decorating Grandpa. Here’s a little gift.
Thadius: Thank you! How thoughtful.
Abel: Smell ya later!

Aja soon became a child. I follow her to school to make sure she actually goes in.

Whatcha making, Aja?
Aja: I’m making something?

An Aja torch, apparently.

Coming home from work, Thadius was greeted by this sight. Farewell, Emerald age 91, you left us too soon.
Emerald: At least I got those pesky bills paid.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2015, 02:04:01 PM »
Oh, it must only be on Tapatalk then :-( man :-( I want a "like" button for comments!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2015, 04:46:23 PM »
Thank goodness the bills were paid! lol
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2015, 08:18:19 PM »
At least Aja doesn't forget to bathe  ::)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2015, 11:18:16 AM »
@Playalot , I pay all our bills for home and two businesses. This is probably how I will go.

@CeresIn , She's actually pretty good at taking care of her basic needs, and I've only had to remind her to go to school once.

@Magpie2012 , I would love to have a like button.

Abel soon had his teen birthday. His traits are Evil, Hates the Outdoors, Adventurous, and Born Salesman. He looks like Fawn.
Abel really wanted to learn to drive, but he was really awful at it. He would quit after just a few minutes and want to take a bubble bath. Four vials of potent bliss, 3 different instructors, and many days later, he finally learned using Fawn’s new midlife crisis hover car.

So, Fawn, does the Marge Simpson hair make you feel any younger.
Fawn: Maybe I should dye it blue.
Yeah, that would help.

In spite of an in ordinate amount of mirror time, Fawn became a CEO and completed her lifetime wish. And why are two out of three sims thinking about Thadius. Rocking chair envy, plain and simple.

This girl, Linn Valstrom, came home from school with Abel. He doesn’t know much about her, other than she likes a good ghost story.

That was enough for Abel. He asked Linn to prom where they became boyfriend and girlfriend. He found out later that Linn is Good…ah, a Good sim to torture. A match made in heaven, or perhaps somewhere warmer.

A few days later, Aja became a teen. Her traits are Easily Impressed, Absent-Minded, Disciplined, and Bookworm. She has her father’s eye and hair color, but everything else is Fawn.

Clint Berge followed Aja home from school one day. Would he make a good spouse? Well, he has muscly arms and isn’t skinny. The Khan’s are becoming pipe-cleaner thin and could use a little beefing up. Oh, and he rolls his eyes really well.

Micah Khan in Honor of Not Having a Midlife Crisis, I present you with this Laser Rhythm a-Con.
(Yes, I finally got Into the Future and wanted to test the opportunity bug, and yes, only Micah is accepting skill opportunities and only for the LRaC.)

So, of course, Micah had to go to the future to buy skill books.

He made friends with some descendants, had a non-fatal crash with his jet pack, but he mostly enjoyed zipping around on his hover board.

Back in the present, he continued playing for tips mostly at anyplace indoors. He attracted this rather eclectic group, who were actually quite generous with the tips.

Abel’s YA birthday is right around the corner followed a few days later by Aja. An heir will be selected. I’m leaning in Aja’s direction.
Abel: Unfair! You always liked her best!
True.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2015, 07:51:42 AM »
Abel became a Young Adult with the traits Evil, Hates the Outdoors, Adventurous, Born Salesman, and Virtuoso. Here’s where that xylophone pays off. He wants to be a Hit Movie Composer. He joined the music career even before getting a makeover.

And after the makeover, Abel looks like an evil, male version of his mother.

Aja is three days younger and wants to write 5 books. Here she is writing number 5, Sports Stats for the Forgetful. She also wants to read all the books in the Simsverse. Fortunately comic books count. She’s up to 30.

Thadius was 100 as of Abel’s YA birthday and has a ridiculous amount of happiness points. He decided to get a teleporter for the family.
Thadius: Must upgrade to perfect teleportation *hammer,curse* Could die any second.

Thadius and Fawn are attracted to each other but have never once flirted. Thank you.
A typical conversation –
Thadius: How’s your day been?
Fawn: You are so ignorant!
And yet they are best friends.

It was finally Aja’s birthday, but it was also prom and even though she didn’t have a date, she really wanted to go. She celebrated her birthday on the sidewalk in front of the school.

And here’s Aja post-makeover. Her traits are Easily Impressed, Absent-Minded, Disciplined, Bookworm, and Hopeless Romantic. She wants to be an Illustrious Author. She is also our designated heir.

The next day was graduation time for not only Abel and Aja but also for about eight others. What always happens when you have more than a dozen sims in one place? Why this, of course. At least it wasn’t Thadius who was 104 at this point.

Time to learn painting Aja, but there’s no rush. You have a lifetime.

Abel: Why are you making me play for tips outdoors?
Because you never know who you’ll run into. Ooh, look, there’s that guy your sister likes and he’s an adult now. Quick, call her.
So Aja got there surprisingly fast, and reconnected with Clint Berge.

He’s Inappropriate so he didn’t mind this at all.
Careful Aja, he must be about twice your weight.

So we’ll leave our lovebirds at the park with an imminent ICD 10 Dx code S34.101A (unspecified lumbar spinal strain initial encounter – cause that’s stuck in my head).

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2015, 04:02:26 PM »
The next day was graduation time for not only Abel and Aja but also for about eight others. What always happens when you have more than a dozen sims in one place? Why this, of course. At least it wasn’t Thadius who was 104 at this point.

That happened to me recently as well (on graduation day and my household all gathered for one of my sims to graduate, and it seemed like half the town were there for graduation day of their nearest and dearest as well), of course in my case it was one of my household that died of old age that day :(

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2015, 09:43:37 AM »
@Deklitch , Aurora Skies has the biggest child population I've seen without using a story progression mod. I guess it's to make use of all the toddler content.

Things happened quickly.
Abel visited Linn and proposed. They were married on the spot.

He moved into Linn’s family home that she shared with her two dads. Later that day the Khans received notification that one of the dads had died. Abel, what did you do?

That same day, Aja’s boyfriend moved into the Khan house. He has very typical Aurora Skies genetics.
Clint Berge’s traits are Unlucky, Disciplined, Good, Inappropriate, and Ambitious. He wants to be a Deep Sea Diver. Well, that’s both inappropriate and unlucky as Isla Paradiso is not the next town.

Clint soon joined Khans Ignited. He paid his dues.

Aja and Clint went on a very special date.

Aja: Will you make me the happiest woman in this balloon and marry me?
Clint, hopping up and down: Yes, yes!
Careful, big guy.
Wow, that was almost romantic *checks for fever*.

Back at home, Fawn became an elder.
Fawn: Don’t even ask me to change my hair.

The next day, Abel called and suggested that Clint throw a bachelor party.
Okay, since it was Abel.
Blasting your future mother-in-law in the face with fizzy nectar may not usually be the best idea, but Fawn loved it.

The almost twin party dancers, May Flowers and Candy Bar, did their best to attract attention, but people were more interested in Micah’s cookies.

What’s a bachelor party without an elder birthday? Happy birthday, Micah. Now go to bed.

The rest of the family soon retired for the night. Clint got a full night’s sleep and got up to join Abel and Linn who were still dancing in their skivvies. The party didn’t officially end until almost 10am.

Either the walls are thin or the chimes were really loud because right after this Fawn and Micah both wished to have a grandchild.

As for Thadius, well, he was born in Sunset Valley, raised in Twinbrook, raised his own family in Moonlight Falls, and is now living in Aurora Skies. At age 109 will he live long enough to see a fifth world?
He seems at peace with whatever happens.

anything