Author Topic: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump (12/27/2015 completed)  (Read 35429 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Wrought of Khan - A Random Town Jump
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2015, 10:24:57 AM »
I was almost going to chide you for that pic that included Clint in his too-close-to-skintone-colored undies. Maybe it's my monitor. Who knows.

Like the party dancers, I too would be interested in cookies.

Good job Thadius! Seeing his fifth town would be awesome.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2015, 11:31:08 AM »
@Trip nope it's not your monitor lol I had to take a second look because at first glance I thought "OMG nudity on Carl's?!?"

@KRae great chapter and I fervently hope that Thad makes it to world 5! Doesn't meditation and martial arts prolong life? or am i think of something else?
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2015, 01:10:16 PM »
@Trip , Yes, that's the sleepwear with the pinkish hearts on it. What can I say, his favorite color is pink, his skin is pink.

@Magpie2012 , The family is ready to move, and Thadius will be going with them at 114. Someone, who I don't remember, in my legacy made it to 127.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2015, 01:22:11 PM »
Blasting your future mother-in-law in the face with fizzy nectar may not usually be the best idea, but Fawn loved it.

Only in the sims  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2015, 03:45:22 PM »
I also had to look at the image twice until I noticed the hearts. And good for Thadews and his fifth town.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2015, 08:08:24 PM »
@Malley , My mother-in-law was a pretty good sport, but this would have been too much even for her. She did let the grandkids give her a faux hawk once though.

@CeresIn , Note to self: Recolor Clints undies.

Before long Aja realized that there was a baby on the way.

During this time Clint was completing as many wishes as possible so he could change his lifetime wish from Deep Sea Diver to something he could complete. Now he wants to reach Physical Perfection. Let’s see….no skill points in Athletics or Martial Arts. Perfect! Actually it shouldn’t be too difficult as for an Ambitious sim, he seems to have no interest whatsoever in getting a job.
As soon as Clint started working with the training dummy, Thadius autonomously ran over to coach him.

Yes, level one. Time to spar. Good luck with that mister white belt.

Both Aja and Clint finally wished to get married. They walked all the way downstairs and out the front door in order to have a private wedding by the mailbox of romance.

Right before Aja was due to go into labor, Fawn and Micah went to the park where Fawn decided to retire. The only one working outside the home now is Thadius.

Little Hera Khan was born at home in relative peace (most of the relatives were gone).
Her traits are Good and Heavy sleeper, and all I can tell so far is that she’s pale like her father.

The family will soon be leaving Aurora Skies and those left behind.
C’mon guys at least try to look creepy.

The last three generations have used 2 fertility elixirs and watched maddening amount of kids’ tv and listened to kids’ music every waking moment but have only had single births. I’ve been using the save the family to the bin moving method as it seems to clean things up best and deleting caches regularly, so I’m going to try a factory reset to see if multiple births will make a comeback. We’ll see what happens in the next town.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2015, 08:28:42 PM »
I guess even the IF dolls don't want to ruin the lovely scenery of aurora skies, lol. Hope you can fix the multiple births issues!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2015, 08:04:20 PM »
If I hadn't seen it for myself, I would never have believe a doll cemetery could be non-creepy! I suppose Aurora Skies just doesn't lend itself to the creep factor, even for those horrendously creepy IF dolls! Welcome to the nooboo and I hope you fix your no multiple births bug! I love watching toddler spam! (Ironically, I'm not ready for toddlers to appear in TS4 lol)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »
@Malley , Even the cemetery in Aurora Skies is lovely.

@Magpie2012 ,Thanks, The IF that Thadius placed there popped back into his inventory upon moving so it will have a second chance at creepiness.

The Khan family packed up and moved to this bright blue house in their 6th town, Hidden Springs.

Hera soon had her birthday. She looks like a combination of many relatives, but mostly like her mother and Mortimer maybe.

Clint, as it turns out, is a very effective, speedy toddler trainer. (Please note the skivvie recolor. It looks much less scandalous.)

This is fortunate because Aja is back to watching kids’ TV. The household has room for twins.
Micah: Woo! I can dance like the bunnies.

I love the way Aja is looking at Clint and Hera.

Before long, Hera has company on the floor. The factory reset worked!

Unfortunately, the floorboos were barely settled in when the Khans had a visitor.
Thadius: No, I didn’t even get a chance to snuggle the little ones.
Grim: You’ve snuggled more than your share. Come along.
Rest in peace, Thadius Khan age 118. We will miss your steady presence.

In a few days the babies became toddlers. This is Hal Khan: Virtuoso and Couch Potato. Except for his eye color, he looks a lot like Clint.

Henry is his slightly younger brother. His trait are Excitable and Absent-minded. I think he favors his mother.

For one night only, three toddlers share the floor.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2015, 11:08:01 AM »
Hera became a child with the traits Good, Heavy Sleeper, and Workaholic.

This is as close to a family portrait as we’ll ever get of the Khans.

Although Hera’s traits don’t point in any particular direction, she did express an interest in fishing. She might as well learn in a beautiful place.

A toy oven was next on her wish list.

Fawn and Micah decided to get out and enjoy their retirement. What’s better than dancing at the disco for a Hates the Outdoors Party Animal.
Micah: Maybe couch dancing at the Disco?
I always did think that Couch Potato and Party Animal were somewhat conflicting.

Micah’s retirement was cut short by a grim visit. Rest in peace Micah age 91.

The heartbreak was too much for Fawn and a few hours later at age 92, she joined Micah.

Two days later the twins had their birthday.
Hal’s traits are Virtuoso, Couch Potato, and Loves the Outdoors.

Henry is Excitable, Absent-Minded, and a Kleptomaniac.

The boys did not receive special dolls from an obscure relative. Instead they bonded over the dollhouse and are best friends.
Who knew fishing fracas could be so compelling.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2015, 05:39:52 PM »
All three kids are pretty cute...I think I'm leaning toward Hera right now, though.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2015, 07:16:55 PM »
I'm laughing at Clint who doesn't ever seem to wear clothes! The kids are really gorgeous.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2015, 06:59:00 AM »
Three beautiful kids, I'm vote for Hal.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2015, 09:30:52 AM »
@Malley , It's going to be a tough choice. Henry is really absent-minded, though.

@Playalot , I'm not sure that I remember what Clint's everyday clothes even look like.

@CeresIn , For once, I'm probably going to have to wait for the final traits and LTWs.

Hera’s a teen now and has the traits Good, Heavy Sleeper, Workaholic, and Hot-Headed. She has mood swings more days than not.

Maybe it’s the workaholic in her but she seems driven to pranking, and she’s really good at it. She’s never been caught.

Clint is her usual victim. His tally so far is 3 computers, 2 whoopie cushions, and one shower. The sinks are rarely used so they may stay booby trapped until moving time.

Clint reached level 10 in martial arts, and decided with the kids off to school all day he should get a job. Well, I decided he should. He has never wished for any career.

He was at level 10 in athletics and level 7 in handiness, so the military seemed a good fit. The base in Hidden Springs has useable barracks, so Clint, of course, stopped to make an inappropriate post.

Saturday was a big day for the Khans. Clint reached his lifetime goal of Physical Perfection.

Aja became an Illustrious Author.

Hera went to prom alone. She was not voted prom queen. Too busy pulling pranks, I guess.

As for the boys, Henry spent most of his time managing his kingdom.

Hal did the one thing he likes even more than the fishing channel – peeling the skin off his face on the waterslide.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2015, 01:56:30 PM »
Hal did the one thing he likes even more than the fishing channel – peeling the skin off his face on the waterslide.

Boy, did that look painful!  :o

anything