Author Topic: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Completed  (Read 35081 times)

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
Re: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Coo-eee, it's meeee, Emily (22Mar)
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2016, 02:07:54 PM »

So, I had to explain.... it's over...

<snipped by me, with respect>

so now we're down to 2 candidates, Mean Blondie Ian, or Sweet Pale Richard... Nanna Rose says I need to hurry, they might get culled (whatever that means!)

well, poo.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2016, 02:53:17 PM »

Almost forgot to congratulation on your third immortal!
And who would you say Emily most resembles?

I think Emily takes after the SKL side - the olive skin and big mouth :D

Oh my!  I gotta go with Richard.  There's always hair dye and getting him a job would be easy ;)

Thank you; your vote has been registered ;)

I don't think I've laughed so much as I did reading through this. I love your dynasty! Romeo looks so much like Paolo, probably just the hair though. That screenshot of them meditating while Grim visits, such fun =D

Aww, thank you  :-*  I always wonder if Rose is a little too snooty, but I'm glad you see the humour! :)

well, poo.

Darn straight, poo indeed.  I kind of suspected, as he's been Rose's gardener for a really long time.  He would have great genes and be useful to have around, but there's enough old croaks in this dynasty.  We need some youthful vigour, albeit pale vigour!! :D

Thanks everyone - Emily has almost made her mind up!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2016, 05:17:44 PM »
Oh rats... time zones. I'm still gonna add my vote anyway. Richard! But in all seriousness depends on your strategy with Edmund being an elder. Sometimes strategically an elder is the best decision.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
Re: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Emily's choice (24Mar)
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2016, 09:38:45 AM »
Hello darlings, it’s me again!  I do hope you don’t mind me handing over the reins to darling Emily in my last blog?  Didn’t she do a lovely job?

Anyhoo, it seems the fates took the decision out of her hands, because dear Richard (Remember the candidate?  Skinny, puny, pink hair, unemployed?)  He came through with flying colours.  He got a super new hair-do and MY GOSH didn’t he hit the the gym? 

In my view, anyone who would have a total makeover to win the heart of one of my girls is worthy of her heart.  And he’s a lovely chap; always smiling and playful.  Although the goofy element of his characteristic worries me; I keep sending him to the bathroom mirror to calm himself down!  We don’t want to lose him to hysteria!
Don’t they look super happy together:

And of course, when he proposed it was a done deal (she’s a sucker for a bit of bling).

Oh for heavens sake, Romeo is with me... unfortunately he has read all the comments about how handsome he is, and it’s gone to his head.  He wants me to show you his latest photo of him in his work uniform; he wants to know if he’s “as hot as Luke” whatever that means?

And to tell you all he’s now the father of 19 lovely children, and the latest, young Jack Kay,is his son with June Kay who now lives next door in the Spencer house.  This is her 5th child, she’s a ”widow” poor thing; I think the other children’s father might have been one of our staff  :o  :o  :o

Anyway thank you Romeo, back to Emily.  So we had another wedding, great grandma Rose got her hat out, baked a cake, and threw the best wedding yet. 
I love this shot of Emily, how happy does she look? 

It was a gorgeous day, we were so lucky with the weather and being springtime all the flowers were out :

I’ve blurred the focus of this shot so you can’t see my wrinkles :

Emily had a few quiet moments through the day, I know she was thinking that this is where her father should have been sitting – RIP Jermaine, he would have been so proud:

But each time she looked sad, dear Richard was there to comfort her :

And of course I was too :

And believe it or not, this photo was supposed to be Emily having a hug from her mum Sookie, not sure quite what the photographer did wrong here :

I was a bit miffed at being left to do the dishes while everyone was partying, why isn’t there an option to hire a cleaner at these occasions?

In the evening, we had a bit of a disco, it took a while to get going :

But once the DJ chap put on some decent catchy music, we all joined in :

All rather fun, if a little undignified:

And we danced and danced all night :

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Emily's Choice (24Mar)
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2016, 10:08:16 AM »
Lovely wedding, that glitch is both weird and amusing. We really need cleaners to come in during events =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2016, 02:47:07 PM »
Rose looks very stylish in her hat and navy-blue dress.  She really makes that dress look great!
Barney also looks dashing in the tux.
Lol, Sookie didn't dress up. I hate when my sims do that. I click up on them and switch them to party clothes myself because.....I can.

Emily looks super happy! Looking forward to meeting, wow, Gen5 already!?
You're moving right along!  ;D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2016, 03:24:38 PM »
What a lovely wedding!  Oh dear, what a visual glitch!  I agree on having a cleaning service!  Would be sooo much easier XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2016, 05:27:56 PM »
oh, look at them all dancing!  It looks like fun!  I've had that glitch with the hug before also.  It was very disturbing looking.  It looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

Romeo sure is handsome in his work uniform!  Luke gives two thumbs up, and likes his hair also.  I kind of did a double take, in fact, with the uniform, black hair and location of photo I swear it WAS Luke for a moment.  I can't believe Romeo is an elder already!  That's a sweet pic of him with his nooboo - nice that he visits them.  My pollinators don't really visit with theirs.  I'm such a bad watcher, I don't really pay my spares much attention at all.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2016, 02:31:59 PM »
@nettlejuice isn't it funny. These two frequently go in for a hug and it ends up totally awk! They miss by about 6ft!

@oshizu Totally not Sookie's fault, it's her lazy watcher for not noticing she needed a shower before the wedding! She turned up in a lovely M-O-B outfit then got changed after her shower! Gen 5 is on pause for me to do the cooking challenge!

@shewolf13 One party I was lucky enough to coincide with the maid service. Was brilliant; I think that might have been what killed him actually!

@wfgodot I am stupidly overjoyed that Luke gives Romeo the thumbs up! What ARE we watchers like eh?  I must admit Romeo is the first spare I've paid attention to, simply because he ended up so handsome. I like to roll the dice it's the sex of my heirs, but I do feel it should've been Romeo. Sorry Sookie

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2016, 02:56:42 PM »
If anyone has the Musical Genius aspiration, that sim can do the Piper social and every sim who hears will do clean-up.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2016, 03:02:42 PM »
Great wedding! And Richard turned out quite handsome once he got rid of the cotton candy that was stuck to his chin.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2016, 03:07:10 PM »
If anyone has the Musical Genius aspiration, that sim can do the Piper social and every sim who hears will do clean-up.

Are you kidding? I've only ever used it to put all the rampant elders to sleep I shall investigate this forthwith. Does it work with the party guests too? That will be brilliant and will save me from carpal tunnel injury from all the dragging plates and glasses and fattening cake to the nano can!

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2016, 03:15:39 PM »
Great wedding! And Richard turned out quite handsome once he got rid of the cotton candy that was stuck to his chin.

He is handsome and quite buff and a lovely chap, but SO pale! I shouldn't be "paleist" because I'm pale myself,, but it's just unattractive in a sim. And there's nothing I can do but keep him covered up! Fortunately, it doesn't appear to be a dominant gene for his offspring 😆 

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2016, 02:05:20 AM »
About Piper/Carol of Cleaning, I just tried at Magnolia Blossom Park. Everyone in my club (none of whom are in the Musical Genius sim's household) immediately started cleaning up the grilled dishes, but the other NPCs at the park did nothing.
Before this, I've only ever used at after a party, and the other household members cleaned up. I can't say whether non-household NPCs will help clean or not.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2016, 07:32:33 PM »
Great wedding!  Too bad for that photo glitch.  Ah well, the wedding still was fabulous.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything