Author Topic: Werewolf can't sleep normally in human form  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Werewolf can't sleep normally in human form
« on: May 15, 2016, 09:34:08 PM »
I'm playing with a werewolf family, and I'm now having an annoying problem with the father : even in his human form, he only regains energy very slowly while sleeping, exactly as if he were in his werewolf form. The problem doesn't affect his teenage daughter, who regains energy normally in human form. But if I save the family to library and start a new game, the bug is still there, and it's even propagated to older saves of the family in the library, still only affecting the father !
I didn't install or do anything particular that might have caused this.
I tried everything I could : I played with the energy bar, I used Master controller to remove the werewolf status, and even completely human the father still sleeps like a werewolf !
At this point, I don't know what to do... Please help me if you can   :(

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Werewolf can't sleep normally in human form
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 09:45:20 PM »
I am not sure what to do. As I've never experienced something like this. You may want to ask over at Nraas - http://nraas.wikispaces.com/page/messages/Chatterbox about the problem. They may be familiar with some type of mod that can fix this problem.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.