Author Topic: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.8  (Read 80373 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2017, 05:29:36 PM »
Diego's self-portrait! Too funny! Nina's is very nice, though, and should look great in the museum.

Nice job on those ten points and enjoying life along the way. :)

Loved Dina's look of horror upon becoming the older sister!

He was so proud of that painting, and it's a bit funny that he might look a bit like that with another hairstyle and glasses.

I am taking a leisurely pace in the game, because I don't want to play the heir as a teen for too long, or a child. Besides, one of my main motivations for picking this challenge was that it allowed me to play in a different style from what I am used to - so I am enjoying it a lot.

It always strikes me as so funny that sims who have children get younger compared to their siblings. However, I would love if this was the way it worked in real life...

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
1.10 Nina's Birthday
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2017, 04:48:32 AM »
Tamara Lilly will soon age up, and if we are lucky we get another free day before then so that she can work on completing her aspiration. She has about 13% left till she reaches level 9, so it’s within reach.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Instead of playing on the monkey bars, Tamara Lilly keeps up her toddler practice of hanging out down on the street at night. But don’t worry, she is making sure to browse only child friendly websites.

Alfredo:  I have a B in school now, do you think that counts as a present for mom? (1 point)

Tamara Lilly: I am sure it does. But an A would be better.

Alfredo: Still, only 3 more points to go until the Watcher has to get us a video game.

Diego woke Nina up with a kiss, what a great start on her birthday.

Nina threw a birthday party, Geoffrey was invited of course. Victor was not, but he didn’t let that stop him from hand delivering a message from Lily.

Nina spent most of her party socializing with her sister, and she and Dina are now finally good friends. (2 points)

Don: Kids, this is a party, why are you doing homework now?

Tamara Lilly: Uncle Don, we are in a Dynasty, there is not time for fun and games.

Don: That never stopped your mother, you need to lighten up young lady.

Alfredo: Whatever you say, old man.

And so, it was time for the cake. Nina feels a bit older, but she is still young at heart.

In the afternoon, Nina took the children to Oasis Springs to hang in the park. She needed to impart some wisdom to her heir.

Sadly, she would have given her second child some thought as well. Alfredo passed out while playing with his super hero dolls, rather than napping on a bench. Still, gaining the first negative point after 3 free days is pretty good. (1 point)

The next day, Nina and Tamara Lilly were chilling in front of the stereo.

Tamara Lilly: Are you done with your homework yet? I have an A now, you need to work on your grades, especially since you made us loose a point yesterday! (2 points)

Alfredo: Don’t worry, I’ll do it later. I want to dance with you guys.

Tamara Lilly: Mom! Tell him he has to do homework first!

Nina: I’m sure he’ll get it done later dear.

Tamara Lilly: Why are you ruining my life? *storms off*

Nina decided to clog her third drain, so she headed over to Willow Creek and the Goths house. Once again, she was interrupted in the bathroom, not because they caught her, but because Mortimer wanted to show off his new Hawaiian shirt. 3 clogged drains equals capping an additional 1,000 satisfaction points (3 points) and gaining level 9 of the mischief skill (4 points).

Nina then headed over to the Blue Velvet, where she worked on mischief, gained her final point (5 points) and maxed the skill (7 points), which in turn lead to her completing her aspiration (9 points). And, she also netter another 1,000 satisfaction points (10 points).

I have never had a sim who had the Chief of Mischief aspiration, or ever actively worked on the mischief skill at all. I will probably use it a bit more in future. Also, it will be interesting to see how Nina’s powers for mischief will increase now that her aspiration is complete. Nina switched to the Public Enemy aspiration, because that is one of the aspirations I will not have any of the future heirs pursuing.

This free day way spent working on skills and buying rewards. Tamara Lilly had enough to snag the Morning Sim, so that she could get her aspiration completed. Nina got both the Morning Sim and the Night Owl, as well as Entrepreneurial, so that she could super charge her way to maxing handiness and would be competitive on the job market now that she is aiming to join the Criminal Career.

Poor Alfredo has to work on homework, he is still in Tamara Lilly’s black book.

After careful monitoring (so Tamara Lilly wouldn’t max movement during the free day and waste all those points), Nina woke Tamara Lilly early in the morning and made her dance until she maxed out the movement skill (2 points) and completed her aspiration (4 points).

She then took the chocolate cake out of the fridge (love how cakes with birthday candles can be stored ready to go in there, and remain safe from sims wanting to take a nibble) and Tamara Lilly aged up to a teen.

Still with the attitude. She has Diego’s chin and eyes but the same tricky forehead as her mother. She also gained the unfortunate trait of Hates Children. I think she might let her get away with having only one child. She has chosen the musical genius aspiration.

Tamara Lilly: What! I have to have kids?

Of course, you are the heir….

Tamara Lilly: Why are you ruining my life! *storms off*

She got dressed in the rebellious collection – so out of my comfort zone when it comes to how I usually dress my sims, but I had a blast dressing her.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge chapter 1.10
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2017, 02:56:16 PM »
Yay! Tamara Lilly looks just like a little blond saucy Nina clone to me! She's got the smirk and everything! I love how you've dressed her. She's ready to make some trouble. :)

Nice job on completing her aspiration, too!

I love her teeny 'tude. Stop ruining my life! :D

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2017, 04:28:40 AM »
Yay! Tamara Lilly looks just like a little blond saucy Nina clone to me! She's got the smirk and everything! I love how you've dressed her. She's ready to make some trouble. :)

Nice job on completing her aspiration, too!

I love her teeny 'tude. Stop ruining my life! :D

Yes, she had a lot of attitude. She also has nice face expressions, which I am excited about. So far she has not reacted to adversely to Alfredo either, despite her unfortunate Hates Children trait. Hopefully she gets to live life for a bit before having to take over as sim in charge.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2017, 02:02:56 PM »
Tamara Lily looks like Nina with Diego's hair! Love her Nina-lookalike smirk and her teen outfits!
I'm eager to see Alfredo as a teen, too!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2017, 03:31:00 PM »
Tamara Lily looks like Nina with Diego's hair! Love her Nina-lookalike smirk and her teen outfits!
I'm eager to see Alfredo as a teen, too!

I'm really happy with her look, thanks :)

Alfredo is coming up - he's a real looker!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
1.11 Heir Under Pressure
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2017, 06:23:46 PM »
Nina didn’t throw Tamara Lilly a birthday party, but she broke out the chocolate fountain. The Watcher also provided them with a state of the art video gaming system that all sims then proceeded to ignore, despite them all having rolled wishes to use one prior to purchase. Talk about wasted simoleons!

Tamara Lilly: This chocolate covered strawberry doesn’t live up to the hype.

Alfredo: Maybe you’re just not hungry?

Tamara Lilly: Quiet child!

Alfredo: What? Why are you speaking in that strange voice.

Tamara Lilly: Because I have decided I hate children, and you are a child and…. Just because.

Later, when Alfredo was napping Tamara Lilly took out her anger and frustration like true child of Diego, by smashing the doll house.

Tamara Lilly: That will show him!

Happy now?

Tamara Lillly: Blissed out. Now leave, you are ruining my zen.

Alfredo: My babies! Whyyyyyyyy!!! Daddy, did you break the doll house again?

Um, this time it was actually your sister…

Alfredo: Why did you have to make her hate me?

It’s only 3 days, you’ll survive. Imagine what HER child will have to deal with.

Alfredo: I will support that child, I know their pain.

Tamara Lilly: Stop pouting, it’s not like no one ever broke that stupid dollhouse before.

Alfredo: Hm, I don’t think I believe you.

Tamara Lilly: Seriously, my life is so complicated right now. I just figured out that I hate kids, and I will actually have to have a kid of my own or this dynasty will be ruined! And you just keep going on and on about a stupid dollhouse? You don’t understand how hard my life is!

Alfredo, maybe you should just give your sister some space right now… say for 3 more days?

Tamara Lilly: Auntie Dina, why doesn’t anyone understand what a disaster my life is?

Dina: Your grandmother just died, it’s a hard time for all of us.

Tamara Lilly: Buuuuut, what about me? I have to have a kid! That’s so stupid! Wait, why are you leaving?

Nina used her anger from learning that her mother passed to do mean interactions and make sims fight her. She quickly got 1,000 satisfaction points (5 points) by getting four sims to dislike her. Yuki Behr was then unfortunate to be the first sim she decided to fight (after her secret forays to the gym and having gained 3 points in the fitness skill).

Poor Alvin McMullen was an innocent bystander who just got caught up in the drama, for shame Nina beating up on old people.

Nina: He is alive but my mom is dead. He totally had it coming!

Back at the house Tamara Lilly was in deep red territory. She was on the verge of passing out, peeing herself and, once again, starving to death. But she just had to do her homework.

Tamara Lilly: I can’t sleep with this hanging over me.

Maybe you just need to take a nap?

After a five-minute nap, she ran to the shower and cleaned it before sprinting back to bed for another nap, still needing to pee. Why are you doing this to yourself?

Now that Nina works, I can’t take her off somewhere so that the household will tend to their own needs. Sadly, during this first night at work it becomes clear that Tamara Lilly should be worried about having a child. I am not only worried about her taking care of a child, I am seriously doubting her ability to care for herself. Clearly her child stage was an aberration, I am back to toddler levels of worry.

Despite being deep in the red Tamara Lilly headed of to school and brought a friend home with her (the first time anyone has ever wanted to visit). Her friend is Felicity Bheeda, one of the Bheeda twins, her sister Addison will hopefully be invited over another day.

Unfortunately, her amazing fashion choice makes me unable to remember her first name. Don’t you just love sim fashion? This is why I almost always enable all my CC for random, because it amuses me so.

At least Nina could use her to do mischievous interactions with before work, and because of this she comes home with her first promotion. (6 points).

Or, at least it would have been 6 points, not it’s (5 points) since Tamara Lilly finally collapsed in a heap while trying to eat dinner with her dad and aunt.

At this time I start becoming paranoid, and realize Alfredo is not in the house! I see his portrait is red and worry he will pass out as well. It turns out that he took my suggestion of staying out of his sister’s way a bit to literally, because he is wallowing in his own filth down on the street.

And it becomes clear Alfredo is not the one I have to worry about. Tamara Lilly has done it again! (4 points) Will she ever learn? Will she ever sleep?

When the cat is away the mice go out to play. Diego is out on the town as well, and feeling very embarrassed from failing with the chop sticks, luckily the stall closed after this, so he was safe for tonight. Incidentally, Zoe Patel was manning the same stand in my previous failed attempt at this dynasty. She must really like the life of a vendor.

Two uneventful nights later, Nina came home for work with her second promotion (5 points) and proceeded to bake a cake for Alfredo’s birthday celebration. Poor Alfredo got to blow out his candles all alone at night, because no one is allowed to wake Tamara Lilly if she is sleeping and Nina and Diego were busy in their room. At least he got an A before he aged up so we are back to (6 points) now.

Alfredo: Sim tinder profile picture. Nailed it!

Alfredo is a very good looking sim. He gained the creative trait and is now active and creative. Much more positive traits than his poor Music Loving and Child Hating sister. He also chose the City Native aspiration, because he already lives in an expensive apartment.

Here are some of his new outfits.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 1.11
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2017, 06:32:15 PM »
Alfredo is quite the handsome lad. Don't worry about Tamara Lilly's "hates children" trait. I had two heirs with that trait and they were both good friends with their children from baby to teen. But they do wreck dollhouses.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2017, 09:51:49 PM »
I know I don't comment but I always read this story! It's so entertaining!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2017, 01:14:44 AM »
Ooh! Nice Simder shot there, Alfredo. Definitely swipe . . . right? Is that the good one? Anyway, he's very cute. An excellent combination of both parents.

Tough luck on all the passing out! Poor Tamara Lilly is taking her teenage rebellion a little too far. Thankfully her day will come when she can actually be directed to bed on a regular basis.

Nina is keeping up with the madness admirably. You go, girl!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2017, 05:25:24 PM »
Alfredo is quite the handsome lad. Don't worry about Tamara Lilly's "hates children" trait. I had two heirs with that trait and they were both good friends with their children from baby to teen. But they do wreck dollhouses.

Thanks for the reassurance, I can't say I have ever used this trait in recent memory when playing. I only had 3 days with Alfredo being a kid, and she didn't get to annoyed with him. Maybe because they have the strongest friendship in the house.

I know I don't comment but I always read this story! It's so entertaining!

Thanks for checking out my sims Jude. I love all the craziness that happens in this challenge.

Ooh! Nice Simder shot there, Alfredo. Definitely swipe . . . right? Is that the good one? Anyway, he's very cute. An excellent combination of both parents.

Tough luck on all the passing out! Poor Tamara Lilly is taking her teenage rebellion a little too far. Thankfully her day will come when she can actually be directed to bed on a regular basis.

Nina is keeping up with the madness admirably. You go, girl!

It sure was an intense 24 hours! I think I had it too easy that far maybe, I wasn't expecting something to go wrong and maybe got a bit complacent. But at least it was good for driving the story forward.

I am going away for 1 week from Saturday morning, so I won't have time to update until I am back. Happy Easter everyone.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
1.12 Fight to the Finish
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2017, 06:58:27 PM »
I had plans for Nina to get her last 4 points through promotions and maxing handiness, but both me and Nina were leery about her being able to get it done quick enough…

Tamara Lilly: Where’s mom?

Alfredo: She is fighting to the finish!

Tamara Lilly: What does that mean?

Diego: My pumpkin is a champion!

Nina: Welcome, welcome dear disliked sims!

Nina invited 4 of her most disliked sims to the museum for the final show down.

First up was Yuki Behr, all that was needed was a little yelling and she was declared her enemy (7 points).

Poor Eric Lewis, he has been on Nina’s bad side from the moment she and Diego moved in together. He has also been the recipient of almost all the chain emails she has ever sent. Nina decided that throwing a drink in his face was a great way to start off, with declaring him her enemy coming a close second (8 points).

By this time, the allure of the amazing bathrooms had pulled the remaining sims down in the basement. Ulrike Faust almost started to cry when Nina implied her mother was a Llama. Another enemy was made (9 points).

Alvin: Hey, hey. hey hold your horses. I don’t even know how we got acquainted.

Nina: You should have known this was coming old man!

Poor Alvin McMullen was still on Nina’s bad side. But I think he should feel accomplishment as he was her final enemy (10 points).

It was once again a free day! And all the sims just lazed around, had fun and the teens were made to do their homework, because even if Nina is done, the show must go on. Tamara Lilly picked up her guitar and started working on her aspiration, I was thinking that if she is at least halfway through it by the time she moves in with her future beau, she will have more time to focus on skilling and maybe a career of her own.

Nina: Hello handsome.

Diego: Hello my lovely.

Nina and Diego decided to make the best of having the house all to themselves when the kids are at school.

Poor kids! I don’t think I have ever had sims (that were not slobs) that ended up this filthy this often. Must be a rough ride home on the bus…

Alfredo has a particularly flashy style when taking a shower. Accessorizing much, mon chéri? 

Diego also squeezed in a painting of Tamara Lilly – it turns out to be a masterpiece and will be placed in the museum for future sims to admire.

Since the free day started at 9 pm at night, they also managed to squeeze in a family movie night before Tamara Lilly was in the spotlight full time.

Not much happens the next couple of days. Alfredo hang out outside most afternoons chatting to people online.

Nina drifts around enjoying having the days free once Diego is off to work. Sometimes, she even works out. She has also started to watch a lot more TV, or to work on her dancing skill. She’s almost maxed out dancing by now.

Tamara Lilly on the other hand, was a lot busier. She started learning to cook.

Repairing broken appliances, anything electronic was given priority, especially stereos, since she often gets whims to listen to a particular radio station and to listen deeply to music.

Alfredo has been enjoying his new punching bad, perfect for those random energized moments and when he needs to work out to avoid becoming tense.

One day when Tamara Lilly went to the Casbah Gallery to take advantage of the great acoustics, when she ran into a new resident of Willow Creek by the name of Lewis Vo. He was an older man, so cool and with a friendly demeanor. She immediately decided to get to know him better.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 1.12
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2017, 07:32:11 PM »
Great job on earning another free day, Nina!

Tamara Lily and Alfredo are such beautiful kids!
I really laughed at the shot of Alfredo in the shower with his glasses, chain bracelet, and necklace! How does he even keep those on!? LOL

Oooh, love is in the air, huh? Great luck finding an attractive guy with a house!
This challenge seems so impossible, watcher, but you're doing great!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 1.12
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2017, 03:19:18 AM »
Great job on earning another free day, Nina!

Tamara Lily and Alfredo are such beautiful kids!
I really laughed at the shot of Alfredo in the shower with his glasses, chain bracelet, and necklace! How does he even keep those on!? LOL

Oooh, love is in the air, huh? Great luck finding an attractive guy with a house!
This challenge seems so impossible, watcher, but you're doing great!

This challenge has actually been way easier than I expected. It is also very relaxing to play in one sense since you can only influence 1 sim, but on other occasions it's very stressful (especially when you are trying to keep your toddlers form being taken away!).

I appreciate that there are so many different ways to reach 50+ points. If something happens and you get a couple of negative points, there are multiple ways of making up those points. I also think that even the -10 points you get from having your controlled sim be a vampire is not too hard a punishment. I think the main issue is getting sims to marry, but since adoption is allowed, that is only an issue if you are super strict about wanting to preserve the genetics.

That Alfredo! So amusing, sadly he won't get the love he deserves in this game. If this was a regular file I would at least get him a sweetheart and a couple of kids even if I didn't play him after Tamara Lilly moved out.

Yes Lewis is a serious contender, originally I had planned to maybe have Tamara Lilly marry an elder/adult about to become elder just to get herself started, and then to find a young man for her to marry and move in at a later date. However, this (and some other things coming up in the next chapter) has made me think that she will just have to make up her mind about a younger man.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.1 Making up her mind
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2017, 07:43:26 AM »
When we left off last time Tamara Lilly had just met a new resident of Willow Creek, since then Lewis is calling her constantly to invite her out to late night parties and other things that just doesn’t fit with her schedule as I will make her stay in school until she gets an A. Also, a bit creepy of him to be so forward maybe?

Tamara Lilly baked her father a zombie cake for his elder birthday. He was very excited, and having turned into an elder hasn’t slowed him down yet.

The family took an afternoon outing to the museum so that Tamara Lilly could hang up the painting Diego mad of her, and so that the photos taken during the free day could graze Nina’s exhibit. I know it’s not compulsory to do so, but since we will be moving each generation all the things that I would usually put on the walls of a generational home will have to go here instead.

Tamara Lilly has improved her guitar playing and now the family seem to appreciate music more to listen to rather than as a means for dancing.

Tamara Lilly invited Lewis over to meet Nina. He seemed very unfordable with the meeting, maybe because he knows he shouldn’t show such blatant interest in teens. Or maybe because of something Nina said.

Nina: Willow Creek, one of my best enemies lives there! Is your neighbour called Eric Lewis by any chance?

Over the weekend, Alfredo and Tamara Lilly decided to get out of the house and head over to the neighbourhood gym to meet people (in Tamara Lilly’s case) and to work out (in Alfredo’s case). Who should show up if not Uncle Don? It was his birthday, and he was more than happy to spend it with his nice.

Tamara Lilly: So how did you manage not to get married in all these years, uncle Don?

Don: Easy, I wasn’t under a watchers thumb.

Tamara Lilly: Why are you ruining my life Watcher!

They also took a yoga class taught by Hugo Villareal. We were all surprised that someone with his lack of posture should practice yoga, or maybe we shouldn’t be, he if anyone probably needs it.

His brother Max showed up, and Tamara Lilly introduced herself, because you never know – Windenburg could be a cool place to live maybe? Her mother sure had lots of good times there. But he was very unpleasant, and started shouting at her, so we both decided to let that idea go.

As she headed inside to do some exercise, the new gym trainer showed up. And would you know, it was her neighbour Zachariah Rutledge who had now become a YA and started working as a gym trainer. Zachariah moved into the apartment next to the Feng’s with his sister when Alfredo was born.

The next day Lewis called and invited Tamara Lilly out to a night club. She had come home with an A on Friday, so the Watcher was good with her accepting his invitation for a change. She had a goodish time, but was he really her future spouse?

The following afternoon she headed over to he gym again. Wow, Zachariah has now turned into the Hulk. I guess being in the gym all day really helped him getting ripped.

She was still conflicted as to her future love life when she blew out the candles on her sugar free coconut cake.

She got a makeover, a bit more sophisticated maybe?

She immediately started to rummage through rubbish and looking for posters. I want her collection to be from the city, but am not so bothered about whether or not it’s posters or snow globes as long as there are 10 of them.

Geek Con was on, so naturally she decided to take both men and some of her other school buddies there to hang out and get to know them better.

This is what we know about Lewis so far. He’s living in Willow Creek with his sister. His traits are Genius, Outgoing and Cheerful. He’s working as a scientist. He has red hair, and I am very partial to sims with red hair, so that is a big plus in his corner.

And this is what we know about Zachariah so far. He’s our neighbour and lives with his sister. The traits we know of are Active and Loves the Outdoors. He is working as a personal trainer at the gym. He has the prematurely greying brown hair and purple eyes. Not so keen on the hair, but it would be cool to have a sim with purple eyes. I never use purple eyes, so that would be something fun and different if the next hair inherited that.

Sadly, the day was a complete bust in the romance department. All the romantic socials Tamara Lilly tried with either sim was rebuffed and she was uncomfortable embarrassed most of Geek Con. Maybe it was because she had just turned YA, or maybe it was just something in the air.

I also started to consider that I might have to go back to a previous plan of having Tamara Lilly marry an elder sim, but decided to give the day up as a loss, and focus more on getting her collection done.

To make sure the day wasn’t a complete loss, Tamara Lilly decided to get a festival t-shirt. Zoey Patel is still going strong as a hawker of items.

Next morning the cupcake cart was manned down on the square, and who should show up if not Zachariah. Tamara Lilly decided to give him one more shot, maybe it was destiny?

This time they seem to have great chemistry. After asking him if he was singe he even gave her a hug, and the romance bar was activated no problem. Since he’s been training Tamara Lilly at the gym their friendship bar is maxed out. Before he headed off to work, he gave her a big hug. It was almost like being crushed by a bear, but he looks very happy.

Zachariah had barely left when Lewis called to ask Tamara Lilly out for a meal. Over lunch Tamara Lilly learned that Lewis is also single, the romance bar was activated and they had a great meal.

So here she stands, looking out over the city wondering what she should do. Should she go with Lewis, or take a chance on Zachariah.

anything