Author Topic: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.8  (Read 81233 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 1.12
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2017, 08:03:28 AM »
Diego painted such a nice portrait of Tamara Lily--took me a bit to realize that was her portrait and not her!

Tamara Lily aged up into such a gorgeous young adult! Looks like she lost her "baby fat," too!
I cleaned my monitor twice while reading this chapter, one for each of TL's love interests,  but have concluded that both Lewis and Zachariah have light freckles.

How great that she has two appealing choices.
Which residence do you like better and what are her relationship bars like with both men?

Looking forward to finding out which one she chooses.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2017, 08:34:52 AM »
As @oshizu just said, who has the best residence? By which, I mean, the one you'll have the most fun playing in. Tamara Lilly really is quite lovely. Glad this is going well for you!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2017, 09:20:33 AM »
Wow, Tamara Lilly is a looker! *makes note for future projects* Congrats on completing Gen 1! As for her future spouse...I dunno, does she really want to live next door to her mother or not? Both guys would be great. Good luck to you and Tamara Lilly!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2017, 10:30:10 AM »
Tamara Lily aged up into such a gorgeous young adult! Looks like she lost her "baby fat," too!
I cleaned my monitor twice while reading this chapter, one for each of TL's love interests,  but have concluded that both Lewis and Zachariah have light freckles.

How great that she has two appealing choices.
Which residence do you like better and what are her relationship bars like with both men?

Yes, she certainly lost that chubbyness with all the time she spent stalking working out with Zachariah at the gym. It's not stalking if you go there to get fit, right?

Both of them have the same CC freckles that I have in game. I usually turn all my cc to random (except for wedding dresses and some hats) and this particular skin detail seems to be very popular with all the game generated sims. Just like brightly colored hair seems to be very popular as well.

Personally I like Lewis red hair, but I feel like Tamara Lilly might have more in common with Zachariah. Lewis has been persistent though so I don't know. They both have great traits!

As @oshizu just said, who has the best residence? By which, I mean, the one you'll have the most fun playing in. Tamara Lilly really is quite lovely. Glad this is going well for you!

They both have large nice homes.

Lewis has the Brooke Bungalow in the Pancakes neighborhood of Willow Creek, it can easily be changed to add an additional bedroom if I want to and it has a yard which is nice. I have never played that house, so it would be nice I think.

Zachariah lives in the Vlll Laandgrab appartment, it is also large and features a balcony and 2 floors. Massive amounts of space and easy to refurbish. It has the trait Serviced Appartment which might include a maid? (It says in the description that it includes the charge of a maid. If a maid shows up each day - would we have to pay 1 negative point each day? If so, it wont be worth it. The other trait is Great Views that seems nice.

Size wise I can't see much of a difference, but if we get a maid without paying a penalty, Zachariah seems very promising!

Wow, Tamara Lilly is a looker! *makes note for future projects* Congrats on completing Gen 1! As for her future spouse...I dunno, does she really want to live next door to her mother or not? Both guys would be great. Good luck to you and Tamara Lilly!

Thanks! She is so gorgeous. I would never have created a sim with these features myself, so it's nice to be able to save her to my library for future use.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2017, 06:13:03 PM »
What a thrilling love triangle! Both potential husbands seem great. I'm so excited to see who Tamara Lilly picks!

I love her YA makeover. Very sophisticated, indeed.

Offline Marsh_Mallow

• Nooboo
Oh I love this! Drama, hilarity and a challenge all in one fun package. Loving Tamara Lilly's YA makeover, her future spouse is a lucky man. He'd better be a patient man too!
"The power of imagination makes us infinite." - John Muir

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.2 Friends and Lovers
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2017, 06:34:02 PM »
Having the delightful problem of choosing between 2 handsome men, Tamara Lilly decided to focus on finding posters and completing her collection.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

She headed out to the Casbah gallery with Diego and they had a very nice day together collecting some mementos for her museum display.

She also took the chance to paint his portrait when she was at it.

Mr Art Critic obviously approved. I think this is way better than Diego’s self-portrait.

Early the next morning, while on her poster collecting rounds, she spotted Zachariah at the food stalls. She decided now would be the perfect time to talk to him about the future. And to ask why he hadn’t called her like he promised, sure it had only been a day and a half, but she was on a tight schedule and couldn’t wait forever.

Tamara Lilly: Maybe we should just be friends?

Zachariah: Yes, I think that’s best. Don’t get me wrong, I really like you, but I am not ready for a family yet. I am still raising my sister, and I want to wait until she is old enough to get serious with someone. And I get the feeling that Lewis is really into you?

Tamara Lilly: Well, he’s been calling me a lot…

Zachariah: And you really like him, right?

Tamara Lilly: I do, but I…

Zachariah: Now you are just letting your commitment phobia scare you, give the man a chance!

Tamara Lilly: Oh, I might as well…thanks buddy! Friends forever?

Zachariah: You bet!

Encouraged by Zachariah Tamara Lilly decided to take the plunge with Lewis. She called him for a change and he was there in a flash.

Taking their relationship to the next level she decided to go for it with a first kiss. It was all she could have wished for.

Later that night Lewis invited her out to the romance festival. She was feeling spontaneous, and made a joke about trying for baby.

Lewis: Is that all I am for you? A DNA donor? There will be no sharing of DNA unless there is a wedding planned!

And he stormed off. Tamara Lilly didn’t know what to say. Was this their first fight? Was he over her now? No, she would not let this be the end!

After a sleepless night, she woke up when Lewis called to invite her to his birthday party.

Lewis: I am sorry I snapped at you yesterday, I have been so stressed about by Adult birthday coming up. I don’t want to lose you, please give me another chance!

Tamara Lilly: Of course, I forgive you. I love you silly!

Lewis: I love you too!

Tamara Lilly: Let’s get married then, and no more talk about DNA donations.

Lewis:  Not even at work?

Tamara Lilly: You do you at work boo, but at home we keep it on the down low.

Lewis and Tamara Lilly gave his sister Latoya the good news. Latoya is cheerful like her brother and she is also an insane glutton. She shares Tamara Lilly’s aspiration of being a Musical Genius. I sure hope she won’t be too much trouble…

After the romantic proposal, Tamara Lilly convinced Lewis that a woohoo was in order.

Lewis: That was fun, how about trying for baby *eyebrow wiggle*

Tamara Lilly: Of course, being pregnant at the wedding is practically a family tradition.

Lewis: Cool! Come here then babe.

Tamara Lilly: I’d love to, but that turban has got to go.

Lewis: The things I sacrifice for your dynasty success.

On the way home from Willow Creek, Tamara Lilly stopped by the museum to make sure her collection was in order.

She visited the coveted bathrooms and found out she was pregnant.

She celebrated her impending marriage with a drink by the selfie wall.

That better be virgin juice on the rocks!

Tamara Lilly: Not any more….

The wedding was held in San Myshuno, and it was a big affair, Tamara Lilly and Lewis had decided to try to go for gold.

As they exchanged vows, Tamara Lilly couldn’t help but to look out over the buildings of her city. Getting married was bitter sweet, when it meant leaving her hometown behind.

All the guests were very excited, but no one was more excited than Nina, she was an elder now and wanted to meet her grandchild before she or Diego met Grim.

As Tamara Lilly embraced her new spouse, she was so happy she decided to face her fears and take a chance on Lewis.

Zachariah was one of the guests of honor, he was Tamara Lilly’s best friend (other than Lewis and her father) after all, and she didn’t want to celebrate her big day without him.

Tamara Lilly: Thank you for being here, and for being my friend.

Zachariah: I hope he treats you right, if not you come stay with me until he gets his act together.

Tamara Lilly: Pipe down, he’s going to be mad at you talking like that.

With the stab of a fork the wedding won the gold medal. Unfortunately, the reward was left behind in the move. But it felt great to start their life together on plus (1 point).

As the party wound to a close Lewis took Tamara Lilly to the observatory to look at the stars.

Tamara Lilly: Do we have to go in there? I can see the stars just right form out here.

Lewis: I know love, but I want to show you another kind of stars.

Tamara Lilly: What kind?

Lewis: You will see….

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 2.2
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2017, 06:42:24 PM »
What a thrilling love triangle! Both potential husbands seem great. I'm so excited to see who Tamara Lilly picks!

I love her YA makeover. Very sophisticated, indeed.

Thanks!

It was a hard choice, but I think Tamara Lilly made the right one.

Oh I love this! Drama, hilarity and a challenge all in one fun package. Loving Tamara Lilly's YA makeover, her future spouse is a lucky man. He'd better be a patient man too!

I sure hope he is, but he is good natured which I'm sure will help. Thanks for commenting :)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2017, 01:48:08 PM »
Oh, I agree! The right choice for sure! They look very happy together, and it's nice that Zachariah was such a good sport about it.

So much excitement this chapter! A wedding, a baby on the way, and a new house! I'm very excited to see how things go for the next generation!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2017, 02:18:31 PM »
I'm glad that Zach gave her a good reason to pick Lewis and that Tamara Lily and Lewis could sort out their differences.
Wow, that Lewis is all kinds of serious!

Tamara Lily looks so lovely in her bridal gown. I'm excited to read about their new life and meet their nooboo!
I'm also looking forward to checking out the Brook Bungalow house which I've never been inside of...

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2017, 06:03:56 PM »
Oh, I agree! The right choice for sure! They look very happy together, and it's nice that Zachariah was such a good sport about it.

So much excitement this chapter! A wedding, a baby on the way, and a new house! I'm very excited to see how things go for the next generation!

I know, so much excitement in a chapter! The thing I like best about this challenge is that there is almost always things going on, and not a lot of downtime.

I feel really good about choosing Lewis, he's been consistently interested in her since she was a teen, how could I not let him have a happy ever after with the girl of his choosing?

I'm glad that Zach gave her a good reason to pick Lewis and that Tamara Lily and Lewis could sort out their differences.
Wow, that Lewis is all kinds of serious!

Tamara Lily looks so lovely in her bridal gown. I'm excited to read about their new life and meet their nooboo!
I'm also looking forward to checking out the Brook Bungalow house which I've never been inside of...

I think Lewis is even more of a catch than I first thought - he's a level 8 scientist and makes a nice 1,600/day from work. I think we might even get some points for increasing the household funds without too much effort!

I've never played this house either, I took some pictures before my slight changes (mostly changed out the lights and changed colors and added the odd skill object). The house has good bones, and could easily have at least 1 more bedroom added  to the top floor without too much effort. I don't know if I will need it yet, as I'm not sure how many kids they are going to have.

The layout is decent and the exterior is great as it is.  I will def. add an easel on one of the balconies for Tamara Lilly to use. A nice and pleasant house that could accommodate a large family if needed.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2017, 07:38:32 PM »
@saltpastillen

Thank you for sharing your Build Mode shots of Brook Bungalow. It's really a great-looking house!
Huge living area downstairs and spacious bedrooms upstairs. The backyard is quite spacious, too!

Courtyard Lane ranks among my favorite neighborhoods (top 3, definitely).
Looking forward to experiencing it through your sims this time.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2017, 08:23:00 PM »
That is a great house! And one I've never played in, so I'm grateful for the screenshot tour. I especially like the backyard, already equipped with garden planters and monkey bars! Very nice!

Offline Marsh_Mallow

• Nooboo
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2017, 12:21:29 PM »
Aww congrats and a nooboo on the way too! I like the house, it certainly is in move in condition! Lovely garden too.  :)
"The power of imagination makes us infinite." - John Muir

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2017, 12:47:10 PM »
That's a great house! I moved my first ISBI family there, and had fun with it. Looking forward to Generation 3!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

anything