Author Topic: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.8  (Read 81111 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 2.8
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2017, 10:15:22 AM »
You are so brave to continue playing through your challenge after having installed Parenthood!
The new game pack really seems to benefit the TenGen Townies Challenge; the Rival Dynasties Challenge, not so much...

I love all the girls' hairstyles! Aria has aged into a lovely teen! Anton is a hearththrob in the making, albeit an insane one.

Rest in peace, Diego, Nina, and Latoya.

Looking forward to the kids growing up. Enjoy reading your observations about the new pack (which I don't own yet).

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 2.8
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2017, 05:08:09 PM »
You are so brave to continue playing through your challenge after having installed Parenthood!
The new game pack really seems to benefit the TenGen Townies Challenge; the Rival Dynasties Challenge, not so much...

I love all the girls' hairstyles! Aria has aged into a lovely teen! Anton is a hearththrob in the making, albeit an insane one.

Rest in peace, Diego, Nina, and Latoya.

Looking forward to the kids growing up. Enjoy reading your observations about the new pack (which I don't own yet).

I don't know about brave, foolhardy may be more correct ;)

I think the pack would be even better if I could control all the sims. My sim kids had very high responsibility, so they barely made any messes. The main issues I had with them was being mean to each other, and their relationship meter is still in the green even if I barely controlled them! So I don't think it's that unpredictable.

I do however think that any already started game file will be more prone to bugs and odd starts when you add a pack or expansion compared to a new game started after the addition. I think that is one of the main challenges in completing a dynasty or legacy of any kind.  But, since we move house in every generation in this dynasty, I feel it might not affect me to the same extent as you.

Nevertheless, I love the new family interactions, and especially how more prone to varied socializing with their family my sims seems to exhibit after I have added this pack.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.9 Teen in the House
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

The free day was spent at home, getting stuff done.  Aria enjoyed her teen powers by helping Anton with his homework after doing her own.

She then made enough garden and fruit salads until she gained level 3, she is now on track to get her A once she gets back to school.

Due to being distracted I forgot to have Lewis take the day off, so of course he came home with a promotion. That is 3 points down the drain. Talk about spacing out!

Late that night, Anton got out of bed to befriend the alluring young woman staking out the house. Luckily, she did not take his interest as an invitation, and quickly vanished in a puff of black smoke.

Deprived of the chance to meet a vampire, he decided to work on his school project instead.

The school projects are a nice bit of free pocket money, they get way more home from school than we have time to complete, so I just sell the extra ones for 100 simoleons each.

Back to normal and Tamara Lilly decided to start working on her next song, Tamara Loves Lewis, which lead to her reaching level 10 of the piano skill (1 point) and maxing it out (3 points).

Helping Aria with her school project is a great activity. It builds their relationship, builds responsibility in Aria and helps her with school progress. Three wins in one!

Tamara Lilly: Great work!

Aria: Thanks mom. I’m going to make a grilled cheese sandwich. Do you want anything?

Tamara Lilly: I don’t think you are ready for the stove yet honey.

Aria: Mom! I might be a vegetarian, but I don’t want to live of salads for the rest of my life.

Aria: Mom! The stove is broken again!

Tamara Lilly: I told you – you weren’t ready for the stove, but did you listen?

Aria: Help! Fire! (1 points)

Lewis: Never fear, daddy is here!

Tamara Lilly: Careful!

Lewis: Don’t worry darling, I do this all the time at work when one of my inventions have a catastrophic malfunction. How exciting to get to do it at home as well.

After the fire, Aria decided to focus on school for now. She and Anton soon came home with higher grades, another A for Aria and a first A for Anton (3 points).

The next time Tamara Lilly decided to tell Aria to work on a skill, she was careful not to pick cooking! Latoya’s old mirror is still put to good use.

The next uninvited guest was Felicity Bheeda, she has kept her original style and would fit right in with Tamara Lilly’s new bestie Mable. She was the only one on hand to celebrate with Tamara Lilly as her first licenced song gave her enough revenue to get another 1,000 points (4 points).

She is a genius sim, and gladly took the opportunity to stay overnight, in order to play chess with Latoya.

Latoya has continued to be a great asset in the house, and she has only broken one appliance in the week she has been haunting it. On the plus side, she has cleaned both the bathrooms at least three times each – that’s what Tamara Lilly and I call a win.

Latoya: I can’t believe there was a fire and I missed it! Next time you should cook at night dear, and we can have a weenie roast.

Tamara Lilly called a club gathering at the house to try to make friends with Akito Yamaguchi, but his friendship proved as elusive as Leigh Haynes. At least she managed to max out the dancing skill (6 points) while trying to chat to him, so it was not a complete loss.

Since she maxed out the piano skill, Tamara Lilly bought a violin and reached level 1, 2, 3 and 4 quickly (10 points).

Tamara Lilly and Lewis decided to take their fourth free day to spend as much time together as possible, not that Lewis is 84 days old, you never know when Grim might come for him.

This is just a quick update of some of the things Tamara Lilly added to the museum. Some photos of Latoya and that painting she did of Aria as a child. She will brink Latoya to the museum to wander around as the resident ghost.

I don’t have any plans to collect other ghosts, Lewis will probably be left behind with Tamara Lilly when I move Aria out.

This challenge is so unpredictable! I don’t really try to plan for when the free days should fall, and I am glad I am saving myself that headache, but the pacing is so uneven. 10 points can take an entire week, or it can just take 1-2 days. It’s so hard to know what to expect. Sometimes it feels like a real struggle, and other times it just happens when you are not even trying. Which is a bit of the charm of this challenge I admit.

I guess, that if I didn’t care about my sims having a fairly “nice” life it would be even quicker, but let’s face it – I would not enjoy playing that way, and no dynasty gets completed when the Watcher is not enjoying themselves.

As to new things with the Parenting GP: I love how sims with higher parenting skill can influence their children to do things or build a particular skill. It’s not completely perfect, after all sometimes the sims ignore you and that becomes very frustrating. For example, when you have asked a child to do a certain activity, and then want them to do something else and you get ignored.

On a side note, this gives me flashbacks to the influence system that I played to death with Sims 2 University – and it leaves me frustrated that I can’t use it on other sims as well.

Another great thing is that having the kids help clean and do dishes builds manners, so now Tamara Lilly has an excuse for leaving her plates anywhere she wants, and just asking her children to do it for her!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.10 Lewis my Love
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2017, 06:03:58 AM »

Tamara Lilly: Watcher! What have you done?

I just wanted to see how good you are at taking care of babies now that you have maxed the parenting skill, don’t worry I’m sure it will be a breeze.

Tamara Lilly: I will be tense for days now, good luck having me get those 10 points for you in a timely fashion.

I promise you can have lots of time for fun...

To relieve some of the stress brought on by her surprise pregnancy Tamara Lilly wen to the gym with Akita Yamaguchi, he became her good friend (1 point) and she felt more up to carrying this new baby around once she gained a few athletic skill points. Sadly, she promptly lost the point when she had a bladder failure later that day. Curse you pregnancy bladder! (0 points)

That night Anton aged up to a teen. He gained the gloomy trait and chose the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration.

Determined to make sure there were no more fires, Tamara Lilly supervised his first foray into cooking.

Lewis: Darling, I just got the news. Latoya tells me that Grim is getting ready to come for me.

Tamara Lilly: No! He can’t take you yet. Our baby hasn’t been born.

Lewis: I will try to hang on until then, you know I would do anything for you my love.

Lewis spent his last hours maxing out the dancing skill (2 points) and generally having a grand old time.

Poor Tamara Lilly got a pregnancy rash but still wanted to commemorate the occasion of Lewis having maxed a skill.

She then read the lyrics of her hit tune Lewis is my Love, and vowed they would spend eternity together once they were both dead.

Lewis: Darling, you have made me so happy, I will come back and see you soon.

Tamara Lilly: Don’t go yet, the baby will come any minute.

Lewis: I won’t, I don’t want to miss the birth of our third child.

That night Tamara Lilly gave birth to a boy named Elmer.

Tamara Lilly: Lewis! Come look the baby….Oh no, what are you doing here already. Lewis nooooooo.

Lewis: Lilly my love, forgive me.

Zachariah who had come over to help celebrate the new addition to the family instead got a nasty surprise.

Zachariah: Lewis, old friend, Oh NOOOOO!

Tamara Lewis, Aria and Zachariah were all distraught to see Lewis turned to dust by Grim. The only consolation was that his final minutes were spent napping on the porch, one of his favorite pastimes. And the fact that they had a new addition to the family.

Vlad: I heard there was a party.

Naturally, some sims just don’t know when not to intrude.

Tamara Lilly spent her time mourning writing a forth song, this one titled My Love has Gone Away. This had her max out guitar (4 points) and gain 2,000 satisfaction points buy completing milestones on her aspiration (6 points).

With Lewis gone, Tamara Lilly sold his level 10 promotion gift for 15,000 simoleons, and managed to get a point for gaining 30,000 simoleons in household funds (7 points).

She could also be seen late at night sitting on the front porch waiting for Lewis to come back.

I must say that having a sim with maxed out parenting makes having a baby a breeze!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 2.10
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2017, 10:31:38 AM »
Sorry to see Lewis go. I had to laugh that Vlad showed up just then. Tamara Lilly is doing great! And Aria is just as beautiful as her mother and grandmother.

I've been wondering -- do you think we should award 1 point for each character value gained when a Sim ages up to YA? I'm asking because you seem to be the only other person doing a Ten-Gen. It probably won't make that much difference, though, because it's likely that players will be off the point system by then, since you usually get 50 points when the heir is still a teen.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 2.10
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2017, 05:18:38 PM »
Sorry to see Lewis go. I had to laugh that Vlad showed up just then. Tamara Lilly is doing great! And Aria is just as beautiful as her mother and grandmother.

I've been wondering -- do you think we should award 1 point for each character value gained when a Sim ages up to YA? I'm asking because you seem to be the only other person doing a Ten-Gen. It probably won't make that much difference, though, because it's likely that players will be off the point system by then, since you usually get 50 points when the heir is still a teen.

It's rather amusing that Vlad only shows up when something sad happens in the house!

I think giving one point for each character value would fit in well with the other rules. I agree that it probably won't have a huge impact on the challenge, but it seems like something momentous enough to warrant a point. And I like how that incorporates the Parenthood game pack, which has a huge impact on this challenge. Besides, it could come in quite handy if you have a slow earner or lots of negative points in a generation making it slow going.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.11 Tamara Lilly is Done
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2017, 05:29:02 AM »
Having Lewis pass right after the birth of Elmer’s birth was a heavy blow to the family. Tamara Lilly fared better than Aria and Anton, because she could mourn his loss and had a nice buff from having given birth.

Aria and Anton spent a lot of time together outside (so they wouldn’t wake the baby) and tried to cheer themselves up with basketball.

They also looked at videos on the sim web, if only those things called cats were real!

Elmer aged up as a fussy toddler with protective head gear.

Aria helped Elmer with his potty training. Sadly, helping with siblings won’t let you build parenting skill – surely a missed opportunity!

Tamara Lilly moved Elmer in to her room, it was nice to not have to sleep alone. And becoming good friends with Elmer (8 points) put her one step closer reaching 50 points.

Despite being a fuzzy toddler Elmer seemed perfectly happy to play by himself most of the time.

Elmer quickly started staying awake during the night, and sleeping during the day. It gave Tamara Lilly time to work on her points and gave Elmer time to meet his father.

Elmer: Daddy!

Lewis: Hello son, learnt any new words since last night?

Often Elmer was simply eye candy for the watcher.

We had a touch and go moment, when Aria entered a mood swing and came home from school with a -50 mortified moodlet. Fortunately, she was finished mourning Lewis death by this time and her other moodlets were all positive so, she hid from the world and managed to sleep it off.

It would have been so sad to have failed this dynasty due to death of the next heir. I will have to keep my eyes more peeled on my teen sims coming home from school from now on. Hopefully I will loose no sims to this.

Lewis was a great night nanny for Elmer, making sure he ate, drank and went to the potty on his shift.

Aria really loves her baby brother, she can’t wait until she gets to have one of her own!

Tamara Lilly spent 2 days trying to mentor both Aria and Anton on musical instruments so that she could complete her aspiration for the last 2 points. However, despite spending several hours this way, she was still unable to get it to register.

In the end, she whipped out her violin and levelled the last 2 points (10 points).

She was relieved to have reached her goal. After Lewis passed away her heart wasn’t really in it anymore, and she was relieved to give over responsibility to Aria. Now she could finally enjoy the rest of her adulthood and raise her youngest.

Aria had her birthday on their free day and aged up with 2 character traits – good manners and responsible. She also gained the Non-committal trait, which I am sure will make fining her a partner a blast.

Tamara Lilly and Elmer chilled with cheesy snacks in bed like true Caliente’s, after an exhausting trip to the museum for some family photos.

Later that night Tamara Lilly went around town collecting the two contenders for Aria’s hand. There had been three other possibilities, who were all elders, but they had passed during the night. Maybe because they knew they weren’t up to the task of producing the next heir.

The first bachelor is Dervan Ramesh, a school friend of Aria’s that must have had the exact same birthday, since he was a teen yesterday. Dervan is unemployed and lives with his teen sister and their parents in a large house in Oasis Springs.

Bachelor number two is Kason Venkatamaran. Kason is not a school friend and has recently moved to one of the smaller properties in Windenburg. Kason is a doctor by profession and does not have any family living with him, which is good since his house is very small.

Aria and the Watcher both agreed that no in-laws and a steady job seems like very attractive qualities in a future spouse. And Aria quickly decided to make a stealthy move on him by telling lots of jokes about mimes.

Since Aria is unflirty, it seems important to build a strong friendship before trying anything “icky” (Aria’s words!).

She invites Kason to go with her as she works on her collection photographs in a series she is going to name “The Simlish Condition”. It was during one of these sessions that her recently acquired observant award came in hand.

Aria: You hate children! No way! My mom hates kids too, and she is the best mom ever. Our Your kids are going to be so lucky!

This is the portrait of Anton and Aria that Tamara Lilly took on their free day.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 2.11
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2017, 09:16:39 AM »
Wow. Unflirty and Hates Children. You're so lucky. I think if you look in the Tips section, I posted something on what interactions worked for my unflirty Sim. In my current game, Alexander Goth has the Hates Children trait. He's not as helpful with babies, and he keeps wrecking the dollhouse, but that's about it.

Aria is really lovely, and Elmer is so cute in those glasses. Do they give him the playful moodlet, or is that just the adult version?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2017, 09:28:29 AM »
Wow. Unflirty and Hates Children. You're so lucky. I think if you look in the Tips section, I posted something on what interactions worked for my unflirty Sim. In my current game, Alexander Goth has the Hates Children trait. He's not as helpful with babies, and he keeps wrecking the dollhouse, but that's about it.

Aria is really lovely, and Elmer is so cute in those glasses. Do they give him the playful moodlet, or is that just the adult version?

I seem to get all the traits I never use in ordinary play in this dynasty. I am not worried about hates children, Tamara Lilly hated children and that wasn't an issue. I hope that if the romance bar is high enough trying for baby won't be an issue. I also play using the mood lamps, makes it so much easier for me, and once she is flirty the romantic interactions won't fail as easily. I'm ok with the spouse hating children, at least I won't have to deal with the pregnancy producing a stressed moodlet this time around.

The glasses are only for show, but it would be great if they gave of a playful moodlet.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2017, 11:28:02 AM »
Wow, you really are being hit by the makes-a-challenge-harder traits!

You mentioned that three elderly spouse candidates passed overnight, but your game seems to keep producing new households, which is great!

Good luck reeling in your doctor, lovely Aria!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2017, 03:07:41 PM »
Wow, you really are being hit by the makes-a-challenge-harder traits!

You mentioned that three elderly spouse candidates passed overnight, but your game seems to keep producing new households, which is great!

Good luck reeling in your doctor, lovely Aria!

Yes I have been super lucky in this file. I always make sure to check for ghosts every sim week, and make sure the kids try to meet friends whenever there is a free day to make more sims spawn. So far I have been lucky.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2017, 03:16:44 PM »

Actually, I was wrong before. The toddler glasses gives they playful moodlet as well. I never looked at Elmer's moodlets, so didn't know. Sorry about that!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
2.12 Aria is a-wooing
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2017, 06:31:28 PM »

Aria works tirelessly on her photograph collection. She wanted to make sure that she used her art to reflect how sims live in her time, as well as, how the undead was still an active part of life.

Aria: I wonder if you would be interested in posing for a portrait?

When she was out with Kason in Windenburg she met her grandmother, and took her photograph. Aria hoped her grandfather Diego would approve of Nina’s non-corporal form gracing the museum.

Nina: Good luck with winning your man and moving on to the next generation.

Just when Aria was worrying about how she could move her relationship with Kason in a more romantic direction, the romance festival came to town. Hey, what’s the rush?

Kason: Ah, refreshing!

Aria: Why don’t you have another one? I will be right over here…

Once they were both in a flirty mood Aria invited Kason back to the museum in Newcrest to show him what she had so far.

Aira: This is what I have going so far, what do you think?

Kason: Maybe you could add a photo of you?

Back at home Aria finally felt confident enough to go in for a kiss. She was happy they had waited until they were back at the house, there was nothing so disgusting as public displays of affection.

Aria: Will you be my boyfriend?

Kason: Yes!

Aria: We have to stop kissing now because Elmer is coming down the stairs.

Kason: But he’s not even in the same room!

Aria: I feel very strongly about this, I don’t want to ruin my baby brother by having him witness crass acts.

Aria let Kason sleep over, in a separate bed. Early the next morning Elmer woke him up by staring at him until he became uncomfortable. Not very difficult when your target hates children.

Elmer: What are you doing in Aria’s room?

Whenever Kason was working Aria hung out with her baby brother, it was good practice of what was to come.

Aria: I think we should do “it”. To see if it’s as nice as people say.

Kason: You mean woohoo?

Aria: Shhh, mom is in the next room!

As Aria and Kason discovered the fabled “it”, Anton and Elmer were hanging out on the balcony.

Elmer: What’s that noise?

Anton: Probably just Aria and Kason playing doctors.

Elmer: Grownups play with doctor bear?

A lovely date night at a restaurant in Magnolia Promenade gave them some privacy for a change.

Aria: I was never so embarrassed in my life; can you imagine that Elmer actually asked me if I had fun “playing doctor” with you!?

Kason: Siblings must be the devil, if I ever have a child one will be enough.

Aria: Only one?

Soon Aria had completed her photograph collection. The Simlish Condition showcased sims fashion and the life of the ghosts roaming the streets, parks and venues of their world.

Her portraits of her sleeping family were also on display, together with the her father’s dancing ghost and her grandmothers translucent form. All was ready for the wedding.

Tamara Lilly: I can put him down myself, you don’t need to do it. You have a big night in front of you, you should rest.

Aria: I am too excited, I need to keep busy. Besides, after tonight I won’t be here to do it, will I?

Aria: Will you marry me?

Kason: Yes!

Aria: Meet me at the Romantic Garden in 3 hours…

The third generation is about to begin. The selfie wall has another addition and so far, only female faces. Next time I will not listen to any music during the pregnancy and see what we get.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
3.1 Wedding Bells
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2017, 06:31:17 PM »
…three hours later…

She was surprised and happy with his dashing wedding attire.

Aria: The glasses add the perfect touch my love.

Kason: You are the loveliest bride I have ever seen darling,

The wedding was a very private affair, no one was there to freak Aria out and make her not want to make out with her groom.

After the ceremony, they had a romantic evening at the neighbourhood pool and their hot tub. Despite being alone at the pool, Aria felt uncomfortable with their level of PDA, and so they only stayed for a short while.

Once back in their new home, Aria found out she was expecting. It’s hard to know what excited her more, impending parenthood or the prospect of redecorating the bathroom to get rid of the horrid lime green toilet and sink.

The house Kason brought Aria to is Havisham House in the Old Town District. It is rather small, but not impossible to live in with a family.

This is how the house looks after the first bout of construction. As you can see, there is enough room on the second floor to separate it into two bedrooms. On the first floor, I have added a second bathroom, because even if I end up just having 3 sims living here, two bathrooms are a must. The yard is easily as large as the house, so if they need to add activities and such they have plenty of room to do it outside.

Kason has a quick makeover, nothing overly dramatic, but we culled his accessories.

They bought a gaming table, as a fun activity to do together. I can’t remember ever having watched sims facial expressions when playing before, Aria looked rather devious when she started working towards levelling logic to level three for her aspiration.

The next morning Tamara Lilly and Alfredo invited Aria to the park in Oasis Springs, so that they could hear all about the wedding. This was the perfect time for Aria to get to know her uncle better, so that she could become good friends with him.

She also took the opportunity to play chess with him, cracking jokes and beating him at chess, it was a nice way to spend her time while Kason was working.

Poor Aria, she got a bad case of pregnancy bladder and pregnancy brain. So, instead of using the bathroom next to her bedroom, she rushed downstairs and had an accident at the foot of the stairs (-1).

It’s a good thing her mother could come over and support her in her hour of mortification. Kason wasn’t really any help since he was mostly exhausted from working. He is level 3 in the doctors’ career, but as soon as they have a free day he is going to switch to something where he can get a promotion.

The fitness stuff pack did not mess up the rhythm of the house. Other than an aggressive marketer calling to offer Dr Kason a pair of headphones, you couldn’t even tell the difference. But Aria tried out one of the new exercise videos, what a great new way to work out!

Aria has mostly spent her days at home reading parenting books, she has gained level three very quickly (2 points) and feels it will be helpful when raising her future tot.

She was happy and surprised when her baby brother Elmer, asked her to meet at the museum in Willow Creek. They became good friends (3 points).

She brought him home with her, so that Kason could practice being around children. He was not amused, the poor guy got the angry moodlet as soon as Elmer stepped through the door.

Aria can only hope that their own child won’t upset him as much. Because, the next heir is coming…

Kason: Nooooo, I am not ready yet!

Aria: Come on, lets head to the hospital.

Kason: Um, I don’t think you want to have our baby there…

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 3.1
« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2017, 07:56:57 AM »
OMG!!! I LOVE how Kas is all "Um, I don’t think you want to have our baby there…" lol He's all, I know what they do there and I really don't think it's a good idea.

I'm so glad I caught up with this in time to await the new heir's birth.
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

anything