Author Topic: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.8  (Read 81179 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 4.7
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2017, 10:31:54 AM »
Darn it.  I had such high hopes for Jonas and Carlee  :=(
Looking forward to the big reveal of Miss Greenwood!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2017, 12:53:29 PM »
Wasn't there a Jade Greenwood in Twinbrook? Here's hoping she's pretty and has good traits.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #152 on: September 11, 2017, 03:26:42 PM »
Darn it.  I had such high hopes for Jonas and Carlee  :=(
Looking forward to the big reveal of Miss Greenwood!

You haven't seen the last of Carlee, how can we miss the opportunity for a future spouse with purple hair?

Wasn't there a Jade Greenwood in Twinbrook? Here's hoping she's pretty and has good traits.

Yes, there was a Jade Greenwood, the eco-friendly family if I remember correctly. I never played too much in Twinbrook as it always glitched out on me, but I know there were Greenwoods there.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #153 on: September 11, 2017, 06:57:04 PM »
Just catching up with this and I'm so impressed! Your sims are all lovely and adorable and you're making such great progress on this challenge! I was sorry I ran out of new chapters to read and I can't wait for more. I think I learned more about the Parenthood pack from reading your story than I did from actually playing my game. :)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #154 on: September 11, 2017, 07:40:19 PM »
The Greenwood girls in TS3 were specifically brown-skinned, mixed-race, yet light-haired. I'm hoping our mystery Greenwood is the same in some way. That'd be cool. I could pretend you did what I never did and got Greenwood genes into your dynasty. :'(
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2017, 03:51:42 AM »
Just catching up with this and I'm so impressed! Your sims are all lovely and adorable and you're making such great progress on this challenge! I was sorry I ran out of new chapters to read and I can't wait for more. I think I learned more about the Parenthood pack from reading your story than I did from actually playing my game. :)

It's a shame that it takes me more time to write the chapters than to play! Thanks for the kind words, I have been enjoying learning as I go with the Parenthood pack, and it is a great addition to the game when you are doing this challenge.

The Greenwood girls in TS3 were specifically brown-skinned, mixed-race, yet light-haired. I'm hoping our mystery Greenwood is the same in some way. That'd be cool. I could pretend you did what I never did and got Greenwood genes into your dynasty. :'(

Alas, these Green woods don't resemble the originals, and I wish that sims 4 did skin colors more like sims 3, but I will absolutely make them part of my family.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
4.8 Head over Heels
« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2017, 04:01:18 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Meet Valentina Greenwood, a would-be femfatale who seems to channel Katrina Caliente – how could Jonas resist her.

Valentina: Well, hello there sugar…

Jonas: Gah…

I admit that I was completely swayed by finding Nina’s eye color and hair color on Valentina. Can’t miss the chance to get some of those genes back into the family.

The Greenwoods live in Oasis Springs, in the Vista Quarry house. It has lots of potential, and I am excited about moving into something smaller.

Jonas: Sir, I would like to date your daughter.

Franklin: Hm, better keep it clean son.

Franklin Greenwood is a loner, so he didn’t seem very interested in getting to know Jonas, or to have Jonas around the house.

Jonas and Valentina had a nice time watching the stars in the backyard, under the watchful eyes of her father of course.

Jonas: Tell me more about yourself Valentina.

Valentina: I just love stuff, expensive stuff.

Jonas: I can work with that.

Jonas: She’s perfect!

You are going to have to keep buying new stuff to keep that materialistic girl happy.

Jonas: I don’t care if I have to re purchase the same kitchen chair every second day to make her happy, I will do it and sell the old one to make some money back. Besides, I need something to work for once I have completed my aspiration, maybe I will try to become a mansion baron.

Excited about his future, Jonas headed off to the Science Library to look for prints of the stars.

The next day Valentina invited him to a breakfast date. They didn’t stay very long as he was exhausted, but he couldn’t pass up the chance to see her again.

After the brief breakfast, he took her home to meet the family.

Jonas: And this is my brother Noah.

Valentina: I can totally see the family resemblance, you have the same hair!

Noah: Are you kidding me Jonas? Her?

Noah didn't seem as taken with her as Jonas, I don't think he will want to move in with them after all...

Before heading to sleep Jonas called a club meeting at the house, so that he could rack up the hours and get closer to completing the aspiration.

Jonas: …and one day I plan on leading a club myself.

Valentina: My man has aspirations, I like it!

The rest of the family was a bit confused by all the random people hanging out at the house all the time. All those extra people also lead to a lot of humiliation when toilet breaks were interrupted by people walking in to check out the bathroom.

12 hours later, Jonas had come one step closer to completing the aspiration and was saving up points to buy the Entrepreneurial award.

Quinn, and the rest of the family as well, had become obsessed with the latest toy – clay. The lump had appeared in the house after the last family visit to the museum. I have no clue who has the hidden kleptomaniac trait, but I do know I put some clay in the museum and I guess it’s there no more. Quinn seems to have quite the talent for making things with it.

Jonas entered a phase when he had the silly walk. I decided to take a photo for blackmail purposes.

Millie: What do you mean it doesn’t matter!? I work hard for this!

Millie came home with another promotion, and was put out that the watcher didn’t really care anymore.

Jonas: Why are you so upset mom?

Millie: I feel left behind, regaled to the back, like I have no purpose in life anymore.

Jonas: Maybe you could think of it like a vacation?

Millie: Your time will come too son, just wait and see.

Jonas was invited to a dance party by Tanvi, and there he met his grandfather Kason, and great grandmother Tamara Lilly. I still find it hilarious that all the past family members show up at night time events.

While making one of his silly jokes, Jonas mistakenly became good friends with Tanvi, I guess I should have been watching the friendship bar more carefully.

Emily had her teen birthday. Jonas made the cake.

She decided to change hair color, and I like the new her – she’ll be keeping it!

Jonas is next.

Jonas: Wait! What? I am not ready for this yet!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 4.8
« Reply #157 on: September 16, 2017, 09:05:19 AM »
I had to laugh when Millie got a promotion and the Watcher wasn't excited about it. Yeah, once they hit those 50 points, they're history. Valentina is going to make a great spouse, and welcome to adulthood, Jonas!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #158 on: September 16, 2017, 09:42:44 AM »
Valentina is just as delightful as she is lovely!  I rather enjoyed her assessment of the brothers' resemblance.  Same hair indeed!
I'm looking forward to seeing her and her materialism become an even stronger presence in the storyline  :=)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #159 on: September 16, 2017, 03:05:30 PM »
I had to laugh when Millie got a promotion and the Watcher wasn't excited about it. Yeah, once they hit those 50 points, they're history. Valentina is going to make a great spouse, and welcome to adulthood, Jonas!

I know, once they pass 50 they are lost in the dust. This challenge is so "simcentric" it must be hard to go from the main character to barely a supporting role - at least that was what I imagien my sims thinking...

Valentina is just as delightful as she is lovely!  I rather enjoyed her assessment of the brothers' resemblance.  Same hair indeed!
I'm looking forward to seeing her and her materialism become an even stronger presence in the storyline  :=)

I must admit I am very excited about Valentina, I have actually spent most of today searching for cc to dress her as she believes she deserves...

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2017, 01:38:24 PM »
Valentina is a stunner! What luck that she resembles Nina so much! Perfect. I can't wait to see how she looks after your cc wizardry!

The house is on the small side, but Valentina's definitely worth it. Jona's strategy for keeping her happy by buying the same chair over and over cracked me up. Such hardship! Way to go all out for your lady. :D

Loved the ghost dance party, too. The afterlife seems pretty awesome in the sims. Dancing, dancing, all the time!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2017, 06:19:18 AM »
Valentina is a stunner! What luck that she resembles Nina so much! Perfect. I can't wait to see how she looks after your cc wizardry!

The house is on the small side, but Valentina's definitely worth it. Jona's strategy for keeping her happy by buying the same chair over and over cracked me up. Such hardship! Way to go all out for your lady. :D

Loved the ghost dance party, too. The afterlife seems pretty awesome in the sims. Dancing, dancing, all the time!

Yes so happy about her sharing Nina's coloring.

I'm looking forward to this weekend so I can play enough to do another update. I have been so busy that playing had to take a back seat for a couple of days, and I will be traveling for the first 2 weeks of October as well, so hopefully I can have some posts saved for then as well.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2017, 11:56:36 AM »
Thank you for answering my questions about adoption, pollinating, and point acquisition!
And thank you, too, for sharing that you are a recovering micro-manager, giving me a glimmer of hope for this challenge (someday).
Had to giggle that you have another casual game, though, where you can order your sims around, haha.

A definite yes vote for the gorgeous Valentina! How lucky you've been with new sims spawning! And in houses, no less!
Like Francesca, I'm ecstatic that you're on a fresh new cc hunt and can't wait to see how you kit out your "materialistic girl."

The only sad part is that Noah might not be moving in with them, especially since Valentina's dad is a loner.  *goes back to look at your shot of Vista Quarry
Oh, looks like there's no room for Noah anyway!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2017, 02:23:50 PM »
Thank you for answering my questions about adoption, pollinating, and point acquisition!
And thank you, too, for sharing that you are a recovering micro-manager, giving me a glimmer of hope for this challenge (someday).
Had to giggle that you have another casual game, though, where you can order your sims around, haha.

A definite yes vote for the gorgeous Valentina! How lucky you've been with new sims spawning! And in houses, no less!
Like Francesca, I'm ecstatic that you're on a fresh new cc hunt and can't wait to see how you kit out your "materialistic girl."

The only sad part is that Noah might not be moving in with them, especially since Valentina's dad is a loner.  *goes back to look at your shot of Vista Quarry
Oh, looks like there's no room for Noah anyway!

Yes, so lucky with the spawning so far *fingers crossed*

Visata Quarry is a tight fit, but since we can add a basement, I can really have all the space I need. I have been rebuilding it to my taste, and am excited to show you how the family will live for now on.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
4.9 Starting Advantage
« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2017, 04:28:15 AM »

Jonas joined Covalent Bonds, it was a family tradition after all, and proceeded to trash talk Liberty Lee.

Jonas: How do you feel this club is run?

Mrs. Nickerson: I think Liberty Lee is a great leader!

Jonas: Are you sure about that? Maybe, she needs some help with recruitment, since the only members other than me are ghosts from my great grandmother Nina’s day?

With the help of his remaining vacation days and the weekend arriving just in time, Jonas didn’t have to go back to school once he got his A.

Instead he spent his time working on his space print collection and leveling up logic as far as it would go without pushing it over the top.

He also managed to talk Liberty Lee into handing over the leadership of the Covalent Bonds, and all the club points they had collected hanging out at the Science Library, was spent increasing the number of members to 8. Once points are collected, he can just add one more member and - hey presto! He’s completed his aspiration.

Once he had enough space prints, he used his time calling his followers to build rockets – now future heirs can go on space adventures of their own.

On the day before his birthday, Jonas invited Valentina and her father over for a chat.

Valentina: I will mould him into the perfect man for me.

Carlee didn’t get the memo about this being an exclusive affair, and showed up to hang out.

Carlee: That’s creepy Valentina, Jonas is perfect the way he is!

Jonas spent most of his time with Franklin, trying to get on his good side, so his future presence in the house wouldn’t make him too uncomfortable. I’m not sure it was a success.

Jonas: Sir, I am planning to propose to your daughter.

Franklin: You want to marry my girl? Where will you live?

Jonas: With you.

Franklin: Darnation!

Jonas: I talked to your dad, and told him how much i like you.

Valentina: And?

Jonas: He still hates me.

Valentina: Oh no! How are we going to fix this?

For you out there who was team Carlee, she just wants to report that she and Jonas are really close, like, the closest. And that no one can come between then – no one!

Jonas was excited for his birthday, now the real work began. 10 days to gain independence.

Jonas got the dance machine trait and gained the responsible and good manners character traits.

He started by putting up his space prints, there are more than 10, but that’s only to fill up the wall.

He added his selfie, and took some time to memorize all his relatives faces, it would be so embarrassing if he met them when he was at a dance party and didn’t introduce himself properly.

Then he invited Valentina to hang out at a random lot.

Valentina: Hey Jonas, what’s up?

Jonas: A rose for the lady?

Since they were now both young adults, Jonas felt it was time to take their relationship to the next level. After a lot of flirting and compliments they shared their first kiss.

Jonas then proposed marriage and Valentina eagerly accepted.

Valentina: Look how it sparkles!

Valentina: You are the best fiance ever! I love you forever, Jonas.

Jonas: I love you forever too.

Jonas rushed home to tell his parents the great news.

Jonas: Dad I have great news.

Quinn: Me too!

Jonas: What?

Quinn: I got a promotion again! And so did your mother!

Jonas:  That’s great dad, but I have real news. I got engaged!

Quinn: Millie was right! No one cares about us anymore!

By themselves, both Quinn and Millie has managed to advance in their careers, Millie is at level 9 now and Quinn at level 5, they are doing way better than any other couple in this challenge.

Noah had his YA birthday and gained the self-assured trait. It is a shame he won’t come with us to the next house, because I think he could have sired some very nice-looking children.

The museum is complete, Emily was caught on film and Jonas family is all accounted for in the museum. Now the real adventure begins!