Author Topic: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.8  (Read 80476 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
5.7 More Backwards than Forwards
« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2017, 12:27:48 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

It’s visitor’s day at the lab. This super color co-ordinated tourist, Laurie McDaniel, was a true sport. She let Jonas hug and chat to her and tried a few serums along the way.

Jonas: Thank you for visiting the lab, now for your reward: taking part in your very own experiment.

Lilliana loves to play pretend, she is almost always in front of the toy box when Jonas comes home from work. Esme is most likely sleeping, clearly going to school is hard work.

Gabriella tip toes around, this is her coming out of Franklin and Rigoberto’s room.

Jonas: What have you been up to my darling?

Gabriella: Nothing daddy.

Jonas: And what will I find if I look behind that door?

Gabriella: Poo poo?

Jonas: Not my room, not my mess.

Millicent finally came out to visit, and Jonas showed her his garden and told her about almost reaching 30, since he’s reached level 3 in gardening (9 points).

As soon as he tooted his own horn Rigoberto went and passed out twice (7 points) because once wasn’t enough.

Maybe I should let you sleep in all of the next rest day, hm?

Rigoberto: Lovely lady! No! I will be on my best behaviour, I promise.

Esme has slowly come around to enjoying having siblings.

Esme: I still like them the best when they are sleeping…

She and Valentina are the best of friends and hug each other constantly.

Valentina: You rock! You are the best big sister two twins can wish for. Thanks for being so awesome honey.

Like her grandfather Franklin, Esme enjoys spending time outside at the chess set.

I am thinking it can have something to do with the fact that she is squeamish and the dirty surroundings inside freak her out.

We tend to want to show picture perfect versions of life, but sometimes things are just a mess. Esme deals with the ravenous hunger of twin sisters by cleaning up their dishes. Jonas tries to get the girls to eat and wee in the potty and Valentina just needs some time to decompress.

Why are you standing in the rubbish?

Valentina: I heard that if you stand in a pile of rubbish you won’t get pregnant.

Why are you worrying about getting pregnant?

Valentina: Remember when Rigoberto passed out, and you said “I need some quick points, just 50 satisfaction points to go, come on Jonas roll something good”.

Jonas: And I said “If you let me try for baby with Valentina that would be worth 50 sp”.

Valentina: And you said “Sure, it’s not like she will be pregnant from doing it just once…” (8 points)

All right! I had a weak moment, ok? I’m sure you aren’t pregnant. Or at the very least, I am sure it’s not twins again. Let’s pray your father stays alive to the end of the week, and just jump up and down some more will you. Maybe that will work.

Esme: Mom, why are you working out?

Valentina: Because I want to see if it’s a baby bump or if I’m just putting on some weight.

Esme: But I thought jumping in rubbish made sure there was no baby?

Valentina: Darling, don’t believe everything a man on the TV tells you. Especially not someone wearing a gnome hat.

Esme: Mom, dad works at a science lab and knows how to clone people. Maybe you should ask him about how to not get pregnant instead of listening to kids shows?

Esme: We might get another sister Gabi!

Gabriella: I don’t want it!

Esme: Aw, don’t cry, siblings aren’t so bad once you get used to them.

Jonas: After your bath, I will give you a snack and then it’s bed time.

Lilliana: I don’t want bed time!

Jonas: But you are exhausted.

Lilliana: You don’t tell me what to do!

Valentina quickly figured out that Lilliana was the child that was harder to handle, so she makes sure Jonas has to tackle her.

Valentina: Are you ready for bed darling?

Gabriella: Yes mommy. I tired.

Valentina: Why is Lilliana passed out on the floor? (7 points)

Jonas: She didn’t want to be told what to do. I put her in bed, I read her a story. She had a tantrum. Climbed out of bed and passed out.

Valentina: Babe, you should be stricter with her. Look at me and Gabriella, no fuss, no problem.

Jonas: Did I tell you this is the second time she’s done this tonight? (6 points)

Valentina: Oh honey! Let’s go dance, that always makes you feel better.

The dancing really calmed Jonas down, and he managed to max his dancing skill (8 points).

Valentina: Congratulations! And guess what?! We are having another baby!

Jonas: Ggggaaa?!

Esme reacted to the news by starting to do crunches. What are you doing?

Esme: If I am going to have to deal with one more baby, I need to be in top shape. You think dad is doing all the work? You should see my arm muscles form hauling all these dishes around. I haven’t even managed to get an A in school because I spend more time doing dishes than homework!

Sorry, sorry! I will try to help you out. There’s just been a lot going on lately.

Esme: And with the new baby it’s not likely to calm down, is it?

Jonas called the covalent bonds over to repair the broken plumbing and planted some more things in the garden, he would need all the gardening points he could get to get back on track with collecting points.

Jonas: Well, it’s not like we will have twins again. So, it won’t be this crazy, right?

Valentina: Right…

Jonas: Maybe I should try to be home more, take more time off to help out…

Valentina: Or maybe you should work on that big invention you are always going on about, the one that will make us a lot of money. For kids will take a lot of simoleons babe.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.7
« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2017, 01:07:40 PM »
Oh no, another baby! But Valentina makes such pretty ones that I can understand the temptation. And it's so frustrating when they pass out a second time. I can imagine what you were shouting at the screen.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2017, 02:19:23 PM »
Thank you so much for indulging my wish for a closer look at how you've set up the house!
The bedrooms are all so small but who cares? All the sims do in bedrooms is sleep, right?

I giggled at your moment of weakness, allowing Jonas to try for baby for 50 sp. And so soon after you'd been hyperventilating over the birth of the twins, too!
But I must confess, I'd be sorely tempted with a dynasty spouse who looked like Valentina!
Jonas and Valentina have batted 100% so far in the category of gorgeous kids.

Esme, your diligence and devotion are duly noted. What a hard worker you are! Too bad children can't earn points in the Parenting skill!
Maybe you could do your homework outdoors, so you can ask passing strangers to help?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #213 on: October 13, 2017, 07:16:27 PM »
Esme's quite the awesome big sister! 
Gabriella is my spirit animal.  She doesn't want more people around (no baby sister!) and she wants to go to bed (me sleepy).  She's great!  And she's Valentina's favorite, which proves that she's the best ;=)

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #214 on: October 17, 2017, 09:19:24 PM »
Another (hopefully red-headed) baby on the way! Congrats!

Esme seems like such a good big sister to the twins, I'm sure she'll handle the new baby well. I'm curious to see how the twins cope.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #215 on: November 02, 2017, 03:47:59 PM »
Hi guys!

I've been having major internet issues since the house I am living in is going through major renovations and all the power cables are being redone, so haven't been able to play or update/comment for a while. Thankfully, it seems to be completed and I can get back to business. I am rather looking forward to having Esmeralda marry someone from the new town, so in that respect it was rather good timing....

Oh no, another baby! But Valentina makes such pretty ones that I can understand the temptation. And it's so frustrating when they pass out a second time. I can imagine what you were shouting at the screen.

I was so hoping that jut once wouldn't make her pregnant, it has taken 2 times the other pregnancies so I guess I was feeling lucky this time as well.

I hate when they pass out the second time, I guess I should get better at remembering to use the map button to travell, but I never seem to remember in the heat of the moment.

Thank you so much for indulging my wish for a closer look at how you've set up the house!
The bedrooms are all so small but who cares? All the sims do in bedrooms is sleep, right?

I giggled at your moment of weakness, allowing Jonas to try for baby for 50 sp. And so soon after you'd been hyperventilating over the birth of the twins, too!
But I must confess, I'd be sorely tempted with a dynasty spouse who looked like Valentina!
Jonas and Valentina have batted 100% so far in the category of gorgeous kids.

Esme, your diligence and devotion are duly noted. What a hard worker you are! Too bad children can't earn points in the Parenting skill!
Maybe you could do your homework outdoors, so you can ask passing strangers to help?

The bedrooms are useless when you can't direct sims to do things in them. At least with a lot of activities in the major living space there are better chances of them getting things done.

I think it's absolutely a missed opportunity to not let teens learn the parenting skill. I can buy not having kids learn it, but hello, teens can do all the things adults can so I think they should get the rewards for their hard work.

Esme's quite the awesome big sister! 
Gabriella is my spirit animal.  She doesn't want more people around (no baby sister!) and she wants to go to bed (me sleepy).  She's great!  And she's Valentina's favorite, which proves that she's the best ;=)

Gabriella is so cute! I love when I have sims who do funny faces...

Another (hopefully red-headed) baby on the way! Congrats!

Esme seems like such a good big sister to the twins, I'm sure she'll handle the new baby well. I'm curious to see how the twins cope.

Red heads for the win!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
5.8 Health Hazard
« Reply #216 on: November 02, 2017, 04:32:04 PM »

Lilliana: I’m gonna get you!

Gabriella: No you wont!

The girls have started running around as if playing tag and then stopping to chat to each other. It’s very cute and I haven’t seen that before. But then again, I haven’t had twin toddlers before either so that might be why.

So far, the twins haven’t done a single mess, which is super surprising since Jonas can’t really keep on top of them all the time. I think following Jonas to work makes everyone at home happier because they get to take care of themselves. I think more active careers will be used in the future.

Esmeralda is almost in the range of the good manners trait form all the dishes she’s been doing. When she moves out I will make sure to get a dishwasher, she needs a break.

Valentina has become more attached to the twins since learning she is pregnant, they chat a lot and we might even have one of them become a happy toddler. Despite Jonas spending a lot of time at work they seem to skill well on their own.

I wish there was some way for toddlers to clean themselves as well, because a smelly toddler can really stink up a room.

Gabriella: I’m not smelly, you smelly!

Jonas: Lilliana, do you need to use the potty?

Lilliana: No, I went in nappy.

Jonas: You need to try to learn to use the potty.

Lilliana: You not the boss! I poo when I want!

All the adults in the house prefer sitting next to the frog and fossil to eat if they are the only one eating. If other sims are eating they will sit at the dinner table or on the sofa. How weird is that?

Jonas relishes his quiet time at work, he works on his gardening skill and is now at level 4 (9 points).

At home the potty race is still on. Both Valentina and Franklin are very invested. Maybe we should have gotten another potty, because now they often corral both girls by the one we’ve got and fights ensue.

Lilliana: I want of this potty now!

Franklin was called out by a strange light, and we were all worried grim had come, but it turns out that it was only the aliens. Fortunately, elders can’t become impregnated, and there is no room in the house even if they could. Franklin came back all right, but asked Jonas to prevent abductions in the future.

Rigoberto tried to help out, but broke the stove instead. Luckily there was no real fire, as we have already dealt with four negative points this turn.

Valentina: Hey Rigoberto, what’s cooking?

Jonas: Say good luck daddy, he’s trying to get a promotion today.

Fire! (7 points)

Jonas: Help! I’m on fire! Help!  Extinguish me!

Jonas runs like a madman through the dark corridors at work, will this be the end of the dynasty? Will he never see his family again? His unborn child?

As luck would have it, he gets to the shower in time.

Jonas: That was close. I think we have to re-evaluate our priorities watcher. I can’t die like this, I want to be an old age sim. Not go down in history as the one who failed the family dynasty.

Where were Jonas co-workers when he needed them? Why did no one put out the fire with a freeze ray? Who is that handsome gentleman with a cleft chin? They all made it to the rendezvous spot, and were mostly annoyed that Jonas interrupted their use of the breakroom.

Valentina has entered the third trimester, and she looks ready to pop.

Valentina: Dad, don’t you dare die before the baby is born. I don’t want to have twins again!

Franklin: As if I could ever get anywhere other than this potty corner. All I look forward to each day is going to work so I won’t have to fight Lilliana again. I think she bit me yesterday.

Jonas had a horrible day after his fire. So, when he got home he decided to skip fighting with Lilliana, and spend some time with Esme instead. She finally reached level 4 in both mental and social skill and should be on track for her A as soon as she’s back to school (it’s been a very long weekend).

Gabriella spends most of her time away from the potty, playing with the blocks and dancing. She might even max three skills, if only we have a free day before they age up.

Jonas became an adult. He didn’t throw any birthday party, but he got a cake so he wouldn’t mope. Well, he had to bake it himself, but at least everyone had some cake to tide them over while waiting for the new baby.

And later that night another baby girl was born. Welcome to the family Juliana. She looks like a pale skin like her father. Wow, all their children have been girls so far… Let’s hope for some boys from Rigoberto’s progeny.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.8
« Reply #217 on: November 02, 2017, 05:39:23 PM »
Regarding active careers -- in this kind of challenge, they're great. Just go to work, and you don't have to worry about people passing out and peeing (or vampires standing outside in the sunlight for hours when they come home from work). The jobs from City Living are especially nice because your controlled Sim can either work at home and look after toddlers or go to work.

Also, about male elders getting pregnant -- if they haven't changed that in a patch, it's certainly possible. I had one get pregnant in my Immortal Dynasty try.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #218 on: November 02, 2017, 07:10:02 PM »

Also, about male elders getting pregnant -- if they haven't changed that in a patch, it's certainly possible. I had one get pregnant in my Immortal Dynasty try.

Really?! I have never had this happen, but then again I rarely get sims abducted anyways.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #219 on: November 02, 2017, 08:31:04 PM »
Gabriella and Lilliana are adorable. Why is Lilliana so feisty? You mention both Franklin and Jonas don't want to fight with her. What's her toddler trait again?

Who IS that man with the cleft chin. More importantly, does he live in a house? Lol.
Jonas, I'm so glad you survived that fire!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #220 on: November 02, 2017, 10:12:48 PM »
Good heavens!  You caught that side shot of Valentina just perfectly!  She looks sooooooo very pregnant!
Gabriella is such a delight.  I enjoy the whole family, but she's definitely become a favorite.
You're making some excellent progress with this! 

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #221 on: November 03, 2017, 08:57:22 PM »
Oh wow, so many girls. Poor Jonas is totally outnumbered! They're all very cute though and I'm excited to see how Juliana looks.

I can't imagine how difficult it is to care for twin toddlers is in this challenge, I've had enough trouble taking care of one at a time in my Dynasty.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #222 on: November 09, 2017, 08:06:50 AM »
Gabriella and Lilliana are adorable. Why is Lilliana so feisty? You mention both Franklin and Jonas don't want to fight with her. What's her toddler trait again?

Who IS that man with the cleft chin. More importantly, does he live in a house? Lol.
Jonas, I'm so glad you survived that fire!

I think she is feisty, because she feels she needs to get some attention from the adults in the house. She also has the independent trait and I have notices that the adults often have the negative toddler buff (that looks like someone bit their finger) after interacting with her.

Sadly he does not seem to live in a house, but he sure is pretty :)

I was so glad he survived as well - the fight for the next free day have been long, he needs some time off soon.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #223 on: May 13, 2018, 06:55:24 AM »
Hi Everyone!

I kind of fell of the face of the earth for a while due to work commitments. Hopefully I will be able to play and post some more soon, I haven't forgotten my poor sims, they just had to go on the back burner for a while.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2018, 09:40:52 AM »
I'm so glad you're back!
Can't wait to hear more about your stylish family of sims!