Author Topic: Checkmarks in my create a sims or cas  (Read 2125 times)

Offline sanesia

• Nooboo
Checkmarks in my create a sims or cas
« on: February 26, 2018, 11:20:23 AM »
hello everyone i have check marks all in my cas in the skins and when you check to make a male or female i dont know how this happened please help i checked everything i downloaded new that day and took it out and nothing change. all advice or help is appreciated.

thanks
san

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Checkmarks in my create a sims or cas
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 02:17:23 PM »
You may want to check over any mods or custom content you have in your game, as we recently received a new game patch that has made some game mods and custom content become outdated. You need to go through your mods folder to see what needs to be updated.

Move the mods folder to desktop (for testing purposes) - This is to fully make sure it's not outdated mods/cc or some hidden files in the Mods folder. - Read more in the post linked below:

How to Fix Problems with Mods/CC
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156

Some other tips to try are:

1. Create a new game save to see if the issue is still there. 

2. Delete Game Cache Files (What and How-To)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29288.msg401662#msg401662

The localthumbcache.package can be found in the main Sims 4 folder
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

3. Repair Game  - In Origin, right-click on Sims 4 and select Repair. - Do note this repairs the game's install files, it does not make any changes to the saved game files. - Saved games are safe - won't be deleted.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.