Author Topic: Vacation Homes  (Read 11204 times)

Offline Kaitlyn

• Nooboo
Vacation Homes
« on: October 24, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »
Hi there fellows sims!

I was wondering if its possible to buy a vacation home in a different world from the one where my sims family lives in, if so, hows its done please? Ive searched and searched lots of websites and hasnt been able to find any answer on this. Thank you in advance for the help.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Vacation Homes
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 12:09:55 AM »
Your Sim need a maxed out Visa in each world you want a vacation home in. It won't work otherwise.

You can purchase them from the phone in your Sims personal inventory or through the computer. Look for the Real Estate Category.

You may not be able to do this from your home world. It may need to be done from France, Egypt or China.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaitlyn

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 11:23:37 AM »
Hi MrsFlynn, thanks for answering my post.

You see, i dont want to buy the vacation house in any of those, France, Egypt or China, i want to buy it from another worlds that ive downloaded.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 12:23:40 PM »
From what I can tell It might not be possible to buy a vacation home in a different world, or travel there for vacation.

I tried having my Sim buy a vacation home all it offered were homes in my Sims home town, not any other world options.

When I tried to have my Sims travel, it only gave the options to go to France, Egypt or China.

So it may not be possible to buy a vacation home or to travel to other downloaded world. There might be a mod that can do this, but I'm unaware of one.

You can ask over at MTS or Nraas to see if they know of any.
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Kaitlyn

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 05:51:03 PM »
Yes i do have Mods from Nraas and once i load a saved game it says the sims can travel through worlds, i even tried already, but it never appears the option of buying a vacation house. Now one other thing ive noticed is that on the same neighborhood we can buy an additional house but can we make that additional one as vacation one?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 06:06:32 PM »
I don't know for sure, but it seems like to me with the testing I did this morning that you may need a mod (if there is one) to make homes actual vacation homes. 

When I tried to have my Sim travel all it gave were options for was France, Egypt and China.

You might try asking over at Nraas if they know of away to make homes vacation homes.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 02:07:26 PM »
Yes i do have Mods from Nraas and once i load a saved game it says the sims can travel through worlds, i even tried already, but it never appears the option of buying a vacation house. Now one other thing ive noticed is that on the same neighborhood we can buy an additional house but can we make that additional one as vacation one?
When you arrive, you get a house automatically, which means you can get the biggest house or any house you want, unless it's the original China, France or Egypt. I've tried to move houses, and you can't. The only way to travel to other worlds besides the original is the mod Traveler.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 05:38:00 AM »
As Thesimslover said, you need nraas Traveler to go to other worlds that you've d/led. It will still cost you a certain amount of money to do the actual travel and you can choose (I think) the number of days you want to stay. When you get there, you can choose any unoccupied house you want and it's totally free. Be aware though, that if that house is above the price your sim can normally afford, they will get the wish to be worth $$$$$$$. Of course, you don't need to save that wish, but it will come up.

Offline Kaitlyn

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 01:29:36 PM »
When you arrive, you get a house automatically, which means you can get the biggest house or any house you want, unless it's the original China, France or Egypt. I've tried to move houses, and you can't. The only way to travel to other worlds besides the original is the mod Traveler.

I can yes travel between any world, but not as a vacation but to move to a new home/house to live there, witch wasn't exactly what i want it hehe oh well it seems i will just buy houses in the same world and whenever i want to have a vacation i can just make my sims move into that house or if i want a new world, even for vacation, ill just have to keep buying the houses over and over again with each move lol