Author Topic: Blue & Geekling's Bow-Wow Bachelorette (COMPLETED 19/02/19)  (Read 1817 times)

Offline bookloverblue

• Townie
    • Blue's Sim Stories
Blue & Geekling's Bow-Wow Bachelorette (COMPLETED 19/02/19)
« on: February 18, 2019, 04:38:16 AM »

This is a silly pet-oriented take on the Bachelorette Challenge that me and my stepdaughter, "Geekling", came up with one afternoon.

Mitzi Barker isn't interested in romance, but she adores dogs, and dreams of finding the perfect pet to share her home and life with.
As an experiment, the local animal shelter in Appaloosa Plains allow her to care for six of their potential adoptees - of six different breeds, with six different personalities - for just over a week, so she can discover which doggy delights her the most.
(Don't worry - the others will all still be placed in loving homes with owners who share their traits! There are no losers here!)
But which canine will have Mitzi's house - and heart - as their forever home?

Part One
Part Two (FINALE)

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: Blue & Geekling's Bow-Wow Bachelorette (COMPLETED 19/02/19)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 11:43:59 PM »
Oh my goodness, this is so cute! I gotta tell you, I would be much more willing to watch the TV show if there were more dogs. I'm so glad all the contestants got adopted. This is just an adorable premise.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
Re: Blue & Geekling's Bow-Wow Bachelorette (COMPLETED 19/02/19)
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 09:25:31 AM »
Very cute. Lovely story and beautiful dogs and puppies. So nice that there's a happy ending for all.

anything