Author Topic: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 64  (Read 45337 times)

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 9
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2019, 04:03:48 PM »
"Selene spent the party avoiding everyone." Same.

Hyun-Moon....no........(Once Flame learns martial arts, she should totally kick his butt).

Aries? WooHooing in a room full of other people? How wildly in character of her! XD

Good luck with your new job!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 9
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2019, 09:47:51 PM »
*screams like a crazy mad woman*
OMG!!! ARIES!!! I love her so much. XD She's so epic, she doesn't care that all those men were in the room.
The kids are adorable as always. The sisters are gorgeous.

XD Aries always treads the line between what is appropriate and what isn't. I won't lie, I DID choose to not include some pictures just to be safe. I have no idea why Aries didn't kick out those men. I was wheezing.

Thank you!  ;D

Ah. These girls. I love them. I also love Hyun-Moon even if he's a jerk. I can't help it. Him and Aries are so cute and Hecate and him would have been cute too (the ship that never was!)
Oh Aries. xD Woohooing whilst topless men dance in the same room. What is she like? Never change! XD

They're all a mess. XD I  did really like him. He complimented Aries' wildnesses but ah, it wasn't to last.

Never seen anything like that in game before. It nearly tops that one time a sim of mine autonomously decided to beat up a paparazzi that was heckling his wife and then proceeded to make out with her. Good times.

"Selene spent the party avoiding everyone." Same.

Hyun-Moon....no........(Once Flame learns martial arts, she should totally kick his butt).

Aries? WooHooing in a room full of other people? How wildly in character of her! XD

Good luck with your new job!

Got to say, out of all the girls in that situation, I definitely related to Selene the most.

One day, Flame is just going to lose it and go beat up everyone who offended her and her sisters. She's got a list..somewhere I'm sure.

It was! I..I don't think she can top that. Ever.

Thanks! I appreciate the thought. I actually started it and it didn't go the way I wanted and ended up quitting, but that's okay! I'm just disappointed. I have/had a backup plan and will have more time to sim.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 10 - The Disappointing Child
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2019, 02:41:58 PM »
We're at chapter ten everyone! We're at chapter ten! We made it! Also, I know I've said it before, but thank you all for the comments.  ;D Hearing how you guys love Aries' antics as much as I do makes me so happy.

So, there was a few pictures that were suppose to have been in the last chapter, but for some reason I forgot to upload them. That's a mistake on my part and because of that, there is a few more pictures left of the party before things go back to normal. Well, as normal as they get in the Amarantha household.
"I... I will always love youuuu. I LOVE you Aries Amarantha."
Agh, I thought Hyun-Moon finally left. I guess not.

After Hyun-Moon was done sorrowfully singing about his love for Aries, he went to eat with Flame, Hecate, and Todd Landgraab.
It was as awkward as expected.

Aries was being her heartbroken self.
"So... I remember talking to you before. An hour or so ago. I'm single now. Your outfit looks great today. Really compliments your eyes. Are you single?"
I know this is going to come of surprise to no one, but she managed to befriend him before he left. He's on the list of potential baby daddies.

Next up was this dashing fellow. Do I remember his name? No. Should I remember his name? Yes. Am I going to google it right now? Of course.
(Googles)
Aha! His name is Young Jae Sung.

Aries favorite way of seducing future baby daddies: playing rock, paper, scissors with them until they love her.
Bonus points for a paparazzi taking pictures of the whole interaction.
With that, the party should be officially over! It only took a little over two chapters.
Oh, well.

Antheia has fulfilled the majority of her requirements at this point, and is reading more books with Selene for bonus points. The last thing she needs to do is skill up on is the xylophone I think.

Aidan is completely done with his requirements and is playing with a toy Selene made for the kids. I'm just glad it's not the creepy doll.

IT IS FINALLY TIME.
"Time for me to do too much cooking? Then yes, I guess it is."
One of my goals with the ambrosia now that the fear of failing the challenge is gone is to get the girls' ages right. The game got their ages wrong when it set their birth order to Flame, Hecate, Selene, Aries. It should be Selene, Hecate, Aries, and Flame instead. It's going to take a few tries, but I want it to be right, darn it! On that note, most of it will probably take place off screen. No use in dragging you guys through the same thing over and over again.

Flame was about to age up, so we made it right on the nick of time.
"It doesn't taste that bad."

"Uh... why are there sparkles surrounding me? I feel weird."
You're becoming younger, honey.
"Oh. I thought it was just the extra spice Hecate put in it."
(Hecate in the other room) "Don't you insult my cooking!"

Selene seemed to like the ambrosia better than Flame but immediately had an identity crisis afterwards.
Again, nothing unusual.
"You should go check on Aries. I think she's giving birth already."
WAIT, WHAT?

Aries hasn't been pregnant that long! How is she giving birth already? Maybe it's just because I've been focusing on different things—
"—It doesn't MATTER. This THING is trying to KILL me!"

The thing was born with the perceptive and evil traits. The thing's likes are Lilac, Beach Party, and Shawarma. His name is Draven and I'm disappointed. I wanted a girl so I could get extra points for her moving out with Antheia. He also doesn't take much after his father.  :(

Aries seems to have been disappointed too. She dumped him on the floor and didn't turn back.
10/10 mother.

"My aunt senses are tingling. They say Aries stuck me with another child."
Your aunt senses would be correct.

Now that all the drama of another baby being born into the household is going to be ensured, let's take a Flame break.
Isn't she pretty? She's been working on her martial arts skill. Her outfit also complimented her eyes until she skilled up in martial arts again.
Go Flame!

"I'm too tired to change out of my outfit, but too awake to go to bed."
If I said this wasn't me right now I'd be lying.

"Wh-what did you do to him? He was just on the FLOOR?"
"Relax. It's fine. He's fine. His name is Draven. I'll spend time with him in... sixteen years give or take? Have fun, Hecate. I love you."
And Hecate murdered Aries and that's how the challenge ended.
Just joking.

Antheia finished reading her bonus books for points and I got to go buy stuff!
There's a new swing in the corner which is going to be a lifesaver and I moved the potties into the main room because... well you guys will see if you haven't already.  ;)
I think I ended up having to get rid of the extra oven I bought because it was glitching. Don't quote me on that though.

Another bunk bed! If I'm going to have at least four kids in the house at all times, then I needed to get more beds. Better to do it early than to force Hecate to sleep in Aries' bed while I'm scrambling trying to get extra points to go into buy mode.

Continuing on the the buying spree, I got them chickens! Mostly because I want Aries to fight Charles the Evil Chicken to be completely honest. I love that evil chicken.
Why do they also have a Plumbot Station you may ask? It's for Selene's lifetime wish. There might come a time where the girls will have to go to the future to get everything Selene needs, but that's something I'm not going to worry about until much, much later. Hecate and Selene would be forced to stay at the home base anyways and while there isn't any rules I have found against traveling, I don't plan to go out of my way to do it.

Flame now has a pull-up bar to help her max athletics after she's done with martial arts. I splurged to say the least, but the girls are doing good financially.

I don't know why I took this picture, but I think it was funny to me at the time for some reason. Maybe I was sleep-deprived. Who knows?

Aries is working on leveling up her Charisma skill! I really, really put a lot of focus on it because it's the skill I struggle with maxing the most in the sims. The requirements kill me.
"It's because you would rather stay home then go out and socialize and that reflect in your sim games."
You broke the fourth-wall AND it hurts because it's true.

"And a one, and a two, and a one, two, three, four."
Flame decided to play with Antheia autonomously and it warmed my heart.

Well, already reached the picture limit! That's crazy! I'll see you guys next time! Bye!

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 10
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2019, 08:30:30 PM »
HARD. SAME. On maxing that Charisma skill. I see people's Sims stories, where they're always throwing parties, and I just. I don't get it! It looks exhausting. And I, not even going to them.

Flame, a precious self-defense bean! She's gonna kick major butt with those pull-up bars.

Hecate has much more patience than I do. A baby on the floor.......Aries, honey.....

(Sorry about your job, but hey! Glad the back-up is working out!)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 10
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2019, 09:02:46 PM »
HARD. SAME. On maxing that Charisma skill. I see people's Sims stories, where they're always throwing parties, and I just. I don't get it! It looks exhausting. And I, not even going to them.

Flame, a precious self-defense bean! She's gonna kick major butt with those pull-up bars.

Hecate has much more patience than I do. A baby on the floor.......Aries, honey.....

(Sorry about your job, but hey! Glad the back-up is working out!)

It IS exhausting. I just don't understand it. It's always such a chore cleaning up after so many sims. I think that one day I'm just going to have to do a challenge with a SUPER extroverted sim and see how that goes.

I love her so much. She's such a good defender of the house. She hasn't done anything yet, but she is trying!

Yeah...Hecate is a hero. I would have gone ballistic on Aries if I was in that position...but I definitely would NOT be in that position in the first place. XD

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 11 - Imaginary Frenemy
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2019, 09:51:00 PM »
We are back! No random note/rambling this time, so we're just going to dive right into the chapter!

I have seen very few people in my life passively-aggressively mopping the floor when they didn't have to, but Aries somehow managed to do it.
"Must. Avoid. Eye. Contact. With. Kid."
Draven is just in the background napping sleepily and doesn't seem to register that his mother doesn't love him. He's been pretty easy going and gets a 20+ moodlet every time someone is in agony. Yay.

While she was ignoring her other child, Aidan aged up! Finally.

He now has the eccentric, genius, and diva traits. Aidan HAD to get the diva trait so that it made it seem like he was Aries child at least.

"Aunt Hecate! The ovens! The ovens! I can't reach them! The world is ending! Everything is going dark..."
"Aidan, what? Just ask the Watcher to move it."
"Oh."
I did end up moving it and it turns out having two ovens in that place was causing weird glitches. I think I mentioned this before in the last chapter, but hey, I'm Mpart. I'm scatter-brained.

Once we got the oven situation fixed, Aidan began skilling.
"Why do I keep burning everything? Do you think this oven is conspiring against me?"
Probably not, no.

Aidan did have to take a little break from skilling in order to do his homework. His homework he received when he has never intended a day of school in his life. That makes sense, game.
"Why do I have homework if I haven't even ever been to school before?"
"Beats me kid. All I know is that I got to help you finish it."

Aries finally got to eat ambrosia! I love how happy she looks. I think that now leaves only... Hecate to eat it. Yep.
I did not have to scroll through the last chapter to figure that out. Noooo. No I did not.

"That guy is looking at me funny. Do you think it's because of my hair?"
He's probably just wondering why he's only picking one kid up in the whole neighborhood.

Sisterly hugs! They constantly get wishes to hug one another and I love it.

"Well... it could have been worse."
I'm done with ambrosia! Well, I'm officially done with ambrosia after I get all their ages right, but it's still a start!

"You! You skipped school today! I'm so angry at you! I'm yelling and everything!"
"What?"
What?
Oh, right. So apparently my game glitched and Aidan got stuck in the back of his school, but it was only for five minutes in game or so. I don't know why the game counted that as skipping OR had Flame yell at Aidan for it of all people, but it did. Yay.

I tried to repair Flame and Aidan's relationship because it wasn't really either of their faults. It was in the red and that just complicated things. Aidan wanted someone to read to him and I had Flame volunteer as a way of her going out of her way to apologize for something that was the game's own fault. Of course, she read a fishing book to him.
"First you tie on the fish hook and then..."
I love Aidan's face in this picture. It's like he appreciates the thought that went into this, but isn't really wanting to listen about fishing. I can't blame him.

Aidan stole Flame's bed for the night so she slept in Aries'.
I have a headcanon that Aries snores really loud, but Flame is always too polite to say anything.
If only that was a thing in game.

Hecate was busy saving the day for the military or something. She's allowed to go outside of the house if she gets an opportunity for one of her skills and she did! Losing the stir-crazy moodlet for a few days was helpful.

The next day came and Flame woke up to take care of the chickens and to ask them a question:
"Oh wise chicken, will I ever find love?"
Chicken: Clucks
"Thank you, wise chicken."
Ever forget what noise a chicken makes? Haha, I didn't for a moment there. Totally didn't have to google it.
Nope.

AH. IT'S BACK.
"You love me! I destroy your game! I'm inevitable. I'll always be here, waiting. Watching. Plotting your destruction."
I use to love imaginary friends in the Sims 3. Keywords are use to.

"Peek-a-boo Antheia! Can you see me?"
fdlajdjfaldkfjd MY HEART.

My HEART can't take this.

"It's okay, Watcher.  I'm here to ruin the moment. Like always."
"Wow! I have an imaginary friend!"
 >:(

"Look kid, I hate you. Breathe in my direction and I'll make sure the next time you fall asleep, I'm right in your path. Right there. I'm always there."
"Aren't you just a figment of my imagination?"
"Not in THIS world."
I'm not saying I hate it, but I'm saying I hate it.

"What's wrong little Aidan?"
"My imaginary friend is threatening me."
"....I don't know exactly what to do in this situation, and I'm panicking because this is Hecate's area of expertise, but do you want to play a game of hopscotch? Hopscotch always made me feel better when I was younger. Well, Aries always ended up setting something on fire, but it still made me feel better."

A game of hopscotch took place where Flame didn't do so well.

Poor Flame.

In the end, she cheered on Aidan and didn't realize his creepy imaginary friend was also there. He won the game naturally, but I have a nagging suspicion that was because a certain aunt of his let him win it.

That's all I have for you guys today! Bye!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 12 - Selene's Adventures
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2019, 04:33:29 PM »
I'm DETERMINED, determined to try and get two chapters up today, but we'll see. This is the most free time I have had in so long and it feels glorious. Glorious. Time to jump into the chapter!

Selene was able to finally build a Time Machine! I think at this point she has already maxed inventing, but she had a wish to build a Time Machine that was worth a lot of lifetime points.

Of course the first wish she gets after building it? To travel to the past. I haven't played with the Time Machine much in game, but have heard some pretty whacky things happening with it.

While Selene was traveling to the past, Aries was eating ambrosia again for the second time. Which I said I wouldn't show, but oh well. It officially means all their ages are right!

This makes me ridiculously happy! Flame must have eaten ambrosia after Aries did, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of it, yet I got a picture of Aries eating hers again. Huh.

After Selene came back, I gave her a makeover. It probably won't stay for long, but I like it for the time being.
This is her casual wear.

This is her formal wear. I wonder how long it's is going to stick around.

Selene's time travel shenanigans had to be put on pause for a few hours, so she went to help Aidan with his homework again.
"Why do I get so much homework? It's like my school hates me or something!"
"Your school doesn't hate you... it just needs you to do well on tests that determine if they get funding or not. Thus, they send work for you to do home because money is at stake."
"What? I just don't like division. What does money have to do with anything?"
"I... let's just focus on getting your homework done, okay?"
Poor Selene. That's a rabbit hole no one climbs out of.

Aidan's imaginary friend was harassing him. Again. I have only hated an imaginary friend more in my life ONCE and that was because of plot reasons in a story.

Draven aka the unloved child aged up! He's pretty cute.

Draven also rushed straight to the xylophone and if anything makes me love a sim in challenges, its seeing them autonomously skilling. I feel bad for disliking him straight away now.

Hecate had to interrupt his xylophone playing for a moment in order how to teach him to walk.
He's so cute!
"It's okay little Draven. I love you. Don't worry about your mom. She'll come around... eventually."
Okay, now I feel really bad.

Draven quickly learned how to walk and moved on to learning how to talk.
"Say 'apple' for me, Draven."
".........."
Hecate: Sighs
He's a rebellious little one, that's for sure. He's not the first kid of Aries to refuse to talk though.

Selene finally got the chance to work on the Plumbot Station. To say she was excited would be an understatement.

The moodlet that wasn't allowing for her time travel finally wore off, and she went into the future. It went pretty well and she got this nifty outfit.
I like it.

It was back to the Plumbot Station until she could time travel again. Also, is it just me or is this one of the first chapters to actually focus mainly on Selene? Huh.

Cute toddler break before we go back to Selene. Antheia is all done with her requirements and is going to age up today. I'm pretty excited because it feels like she's been a toddler FOREVER.

I had Selene take a break from bot building to work on her inventing skill and...she caught on fire.
"This wasn't suppose to happen! This never happens!"

Well, it did. Cue the running to the pool.

Selene made it to the pool, but at what cost?
Everything.
Just kidding. A quick shower and she was back to normal.

Aries was working on her mixology skill.
"Look at me Watcher! I'm amazing. I'm a master already."

Are you sure about that?
"You just caught me at a bad time."
Okay, Aries.

Draven was now learning how to use the potty as he had already learned how to walk and talk. Hecate is definitely his favorite.
His little onesie makes me laugh sadly. It's so cute though.

My game zoomed to Antheia which means its finally time for her to age up!

Hecate luckily put her outside the crib or it would have crashed my game.

It took way too long in game, but she finally aged up! She now has the easily impressed, disciplined, and insane traits. Yay.

That's the twenty-five picture limit! I'm off to write another chapter!
Bye!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 13 - Rejections and Home-Wrecking
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2019, 07:51:39 PM »
Alright! I finally got all of the pictures uploaded and it's time to jump into another chapter! I may be tempted to get a fourth cup of coffee, but other than that, things seem to be pretty normal.

Antheia began to work on her skill requirements.
"I'm building my evil lair where I will destroy the world and make it new again."
Yo-you don't even have the evil trait.
"Of course not Watcher! I wouldn't hurt anyone! Silly Watcher."
This isn't disturbing at all.

I sent Aries to the gym to wait for her next baby daddy, Morgan Yates, where she was working on her athletic skill when she wasn't suppose to be.
"What? I got bored."
You really shouldn't be working on your athletic skill--
"I'm a STRONG, currently single, independent woman. You... wow, Flame made this thing look a lot easier than it is. My arms. My legs. Everything hurts."
Exercise usually does that to you.

Flame was busy helping Draven skill on the xylophone as Aries waited. Draven was more focused on trying to eat the mallet, but hey, an attempt was made.

Morgan Yates finally arrived!
"Oh... so you're old now."
Face-palm.

"I'm a bit older now, yes."

"Well you look... very dashing in your older age."
"I'm not really in the mood to flirt. You're attractive and all, but you're just not my type. Sorry, Aries."
"What?"
What?

Aries spent a few more hours talking to him to the point they were good friends and then tried to embrace him.
He wasn't a fan.
It was clear it wasn't going to work out, so she respectfully ended the group outing after a few hours and left it at that.

A little harsh, but okay. Aries was off to seduce someone else and in the end, at least she got a friend.

I clicked on every house until I saw someone that Aries knew. It was Todd Landgraab and since Flame and him didn't really hit it off, I didn't feel too bad sending her off until he greeted Aries at the door with his TODDLER.
Aries the Home-Wrecker.

"So I see you have a kid... want to help me make another one?"
Aries, no. Just stop.

"I don't know you well enough, but the offer is appreciated."
Well, darn.

I'm wheezing. Why Aries, why. She's going to destroy this home and enjoy doing it.

"Well, how about we start getting to know one another?"
Aries. Keep this FAMILY-FRIENDLY.

While Aries was being... Arires, I checked up on the house. Poor Flame was eating a burnt cookie Aidan made.
Flame you don't have to eat that.
"It tastes... delicious."

"See? I love it."
She's too pure and good for this world I swear.

Selene and Draven were reading together and I'm really starting to love Draven. He's just so adorable and agh.

Aries finally got to know Todd well enough to kiss him.. while his toddler was screaming. These two do seem to be a good fit for each other at least.

"You're different from the others. Can't put my finger on why."
"Because I'm actually sane?"
"Oh, definitely not."

Random, but I love my mods. I have two specifically for the sky and I just had to share this picture with you guys.

"Let's take a picture!"
"Okay--"
Ouch. I have never seen this happen before in my game. Definitely not the couple picture Aries was expecting.

No matter. She had him leave his wife and went steady with him in typical Aries fashion. I'm telling you guys, I bet NRAAS has a field day trying to clean up the marriages Aries destroys.

Things progressed as they usually do and Aries is pregnant with baby number four! This will be the last baby for a while. I want to focus on Aries maxing charisma before she gets pregnant again.

Aries being her self leaves the whole household stunned. I think the toddler tried to kick her out at this point.
Todd also fainted from exhaustion.

She just waltzed past him because I paused the game and saw that a snake had gotten lose in the house...

...and I had Aries pick it up and name it the Poison Widow before going home.

Whew! This will be the second chapter I got up today! Hope you guys are having a good day today! I sure did!
Bye!

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 13
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2019, 10:01:49 PM »
If Aiden's imaginary friend is really bugging you, have him gift it to one of his aunts, I think they stay in the inventory if you do that!

Aries.....why.

Selene's new outfit suits (heh hehe) her really well! And hmmmmm.....Methinks we should keep an eye on Anthia....

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 13
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2019, 10:33:57 PM »
If Aiden's imaginary friend is really bugging you, have him gift it to one of his aunts, I think they stay in the inventory if you do that!

Aries.....why.

Selene's new outfit suits (heh hehe) her really well! And hmmmmm.....Methinks we should keep an eye on Anthia....

Oooh! I'm going to write that down in my notes for next time. I'm ahead in game right now and Aidan's imaginary friend managed to nearly corrupt my game before I found a nraas mod to fix it. *Shakes fist* Thank you so much though! That's going to come in handy.

Yeah, she's a bit of a mess, isn't she? XD

Haha, it does! It definitely stays for a while. Antheia is DEFINITELY Cedrick's daughter to say the least.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 14 - Poison Widow and Too Much Reading
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2019, 06:14:47 PM »
Welcome back guys! I'll be posting two chapters today if everything goes well.  ;D

"First you preheat the oven to 350..."
"That's very interesting Hecate, but Aidan needs to go work on his homework with Selene."
"Mhm-hmm. She's brooding outside. Give it about five hours. Now, where we?"
Poor Flame and Aidan. Flame tried to save Aidan, but her plan failed.

To Hecate's credit, Selene WAS outside brooding.

Aries went to the pet store to buy Poison Widow a cage. Apparently even though I set up a cash register, nothing was for sale? What? The only reason I placed it down was because the rules didn't state what to do in this situation.
Oh, well.

So... this random guy was attracted to Aries. I have no idea who he is. I feel like he IS someone important in the back of my mind, but meh. I still have no idea.

Since the five point mark was reached recently and I tried to buy a pet cage from the pet store and that didn't work out, I went into buy mode JUST THIS ONCE. The rules don't really address this sort of situation as I mentioned before, so I'm not counting this as "rule breaking." I couldn't just leave Poison without a home.

"Wow this day has been exhausting... I'm just going to stand here and yawn for five minutes straight."
Okay, how is it possible she looks pretty when yawning? How? Nobody should look pretty yawning.
Nobody.

Selene stopped brooding long enough to read with Draven. Awwww!
This moment would be perfect if Antheia wasn't in the background plotting the destruction of civilization itself, but again, she is Cedrick's kid.

Aries eventually came home and the first thing she did before putting Poison in her cage? Play with her.
"Aren't you just a wonderful danger noodle!"

"You're so fierce! Definitely the most dangerous of us all."

"You're my favorite child, so that gives you extra bonus points."
Harsh, but probably accurate.

Flame was able to get Aidan away from Hecate's cookbook reading long enough to play ball!

It could have gone better, but there was an attempt.

Selene finally got to read with Draven without Antheia in the background planning on destroying the world.

"I'm always here!"
"Aaah!"
Poor Aidan. His imaginary "friend" keeps harassing him. Thanks @Trident for the suggestion of gifting Aidan's imaginary friend to one of Aidan's aunts to get rid of it! I'm a few chapters ahead--seven--and let's just say, my game has had enough of this specific imaginary friend. I will be gifting any problematic imaginary friends to the aunts in the future. Flame will take care of them.

"Have you ever thought of just poisoning everyone's food, aunt Selene?"
"I... Antheia? I beg your pardon?"
"Oh nothing. Just talking about aunt Hecate's wonderful cooking that's all."
Disturbed child of Cedrick strikes again.

The chickens had baby chicks! My heart! I love them!

So does Hecate!

Aries found out she's pregnant with baby number four! This will be the last baby for a while until Aries maxes charisma. I also want to focus on the kids as they hit their teen years because their requirements get harder. It'll probably be several updates until another Amarantha enters the household after this one.

Holy crap I really did take a lot of pictures of Selene and Draven reading together, didn't I? I have no logical reason for it except that I find it adorable.

"Hecate! I'm pregnant!"
"I'm not... angry about this? Just don't drop this one on the floor, okay?"
"I won't. I love you, Hecate. Thank you for raising my kids."
"You're... welcome?"

This is an oddly heartwarming moment. I doubt we'll see another one like it.

Well, that's it for this chapter! I'll be getting the next one up soon! Bye!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 15 - Poor Antheia
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2019, 08:48:43 PM »
Imgur worked with me today! This is going to be an odd chapter as it will centered around Antheia. Yep, you heard me. Cedrick's crazy child. Let's dive into it!

Antheia had a lot of baked goods in her inventory and kept wishing to have a bake sale. I caved because she already maxed everything she could and is best friends with Flame. I can't get her grade to an A until she goes to school so... her getting out the of the house and not causing trouble and completing several wishes seemed like a win-win to me.

Nobody would buy her baked goods.  :(
"I'm even acting sane! Sane!"
Also, a random deer photobombed. If you look behind the car, you can see it.

On the bright side, a family of cats came to visit the park where Antheia was having her bake sale!
I died a little from the cuteness.

"Hi... aren't you that weird girl who lives in the big house with all your aunts?"
"Hi back to you. Are you going to buy any baked goods?"
"Uh... no. Sorry."
"Well then. Leave. I don't want to deal with peasants in this dark hour."
*Sniffles* It's always nice to see Aries' kids take after her. Antheia may have more Aries than Cedrick in her yet.

Back at the house, Aidan was playing with blocks. I'm not even sure if he has before. I mean, it's marked that he maxed it on my scoresheet, but who knows?

Antheia was the only one who even ate her baked goods.
"It's okay. A queen doesn't save her kingdom before she burns it to the ground."
That makes no sense, but if it makes you happy, then I'm happy.
"I AM happy. There's nothing to indicate I'm not. NOTHING."

Antheia went back to her baking table in a last attempt to sell at least one of her baked goods. The whole sanity thing was getting to her and she couldn't take it any longer. A potential customer walked up and Antheia was being... Antheia.
Poor girl.

"Oh.. hi potential customer! I didn't realize aliens could buy muffins in daytime!"
"I'm... to your right and fully human?"
Man, this is rough.

"Hello there! You definitely don't look like the purple alien I was just talking to!"
"Right back at you."
I'll have to try and remember this kid when they both age up. I doubt I will, but at least Antheia met a potential friend.

I went to check on the others again and Flame and Aidan were playing rock, paper, scissors. I love how close all the Amaranthas are.

Back at Antheia's failure of a baking sale, that one random kid had left and Antheia gave up trying to sell anything. She had spent nearly the whole day trying to. It was sad, but I decided it was best to send her home.

"Nobody would buy my bake goods today Aidan."
"People tend to be scared of insane people, Antheia. It's not your fault."
Awwwwwww.

This ghost girl showed up for trick-or-treating. I didn't even realize it was Spooky Day and I didn't get a notification about it. Huh. To be fair though, everyday is Spooky Day in Midnight Hollow.

Aries finished this gorgeous painting and adds to the points.
"I know, I'm great."

The next day the kids couldn't go to school because of a snow day. *Shakes fist* Luckily winter is very short. Aries was also being surprisingly... motherly. Todd Landgraab has been her favorite baby daddy so far so maybe that's why.

She then went to play with the baby chicks. Again, Aries was being weird.

I had her start a fight with Charlie the Evil Chicken just for some sense of normalcy.
"I won't listen to this blasphemy! How dare you insult ME. ME of all people! ME!"
*Clucks angrily*

"I'm not listening to your blasphemy any longer! You can go--"
And that's where I stop Aries. Don't worry, any kiddos reading this. She just was going to tell him to go bake a cake. Yep.

Charles the Evil Chicken just didn't like the recipe she gave him.

That's the end of chapter 15! Man, we have come a far way! My cat is demanding snuggles so bye guys!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 16 - The Heartbreaker Fell in Love
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2019, 06:51:44 PM »
Welcome back! So there's a thing I want to talk about that I'm pretty excited for. I'm going to be starting yet another short dynasty after two undocumented (very short) attempts with my current founder, Spydon Timeless! I have made seven attempts in total. I know, I know, but I REALLY have a good feeling about this one. The others fell apart for a variety of reasons. Some of those reasons were out of my control. You're probably wondering, what does this have to do with the Amaranthas? Well... my founder of my short dynasty is basically the male version of Aries. I wondered what those two would do if I put them together in game and so I did it. It was/is so hilarious. They also make absolutely GORGEOUS children. Gorgeous guys. Gorgeous. So, I'll be starting a short dynasty and it'll be extremely chaotic as Aries joins in. If you're a big fan of Aries, I definitely recommend checking it out once I get it posted. I'll link it here once I do get it up. It shouldn't be effecting this story at all but I will mention it from time to time and I'm sure there will be plenty of references to this challenge in it. Alright, let's get into the chapter.

We start off with one of the most disturbing things that could happen. That's right, Aries rolled a wish to MARRY someone. Marry. She wants to marry Todd Landgraab. I looked in the rules to see if it was possible and it isn't. Of all the wishes to roll.
"He gets my crazy. I respect that."
You can't marry him!
"Who says I can't?"
"The rules. Your lifetime wish."
"....but I like this one. "
You'll like others.
"Fair enough."

While her sister was wishing for the most out of character thing, Flame was being adorable and building a snowman.
Good thing to know the whole world hasn't gone mad.
"Wait, Aries wished to marry someone?"
Yep.
"Huh... do we get to see a wedding? I love weddings!"
No. Poor Flame.  :(

She made the cutest snowman though. I've never seen it before.

Antheia was... being Antheia. She was wearing a swimsuit while sitting in the snow and singing to her creepy doll. Sounds right up her alley.

I had Aries call over Todd Landgraab and break things off with him. She was pregnant and there was no use for him anymore and wishing to marry him was definitely not helping things. It's harsh, but sadly the truth.
He brought his kid over. Heh. That's going to help bring things to a whole other level of awkward.

He put his kid down and right away greeted her with kiss.
Agh my heart.
"Watcher... do I have to do this?"
Sadly, yes.

She then winked at him, not helping to make matters any better.
"What? I'm going to have some fun before I have to... do this."
Suit yourself. Dragging it out never makes it easier.

"Psst. Pssstt. Weird guy."
"Yes?"

"My mom is going to break up with you. She breaks up with every guy she's with within a few days."
"Hahaha, that's hilarious!"

"Wait.. what? You're not being serious are you, you little evil child?"
"Hey, hey! Don't hate the messenger."
I had Antheia run off after that so Hecate wouldn't come after Todd for yelling at her child niece.

It was time for Aries to break up with Todd. Finally. This has been dragging on FOREVER.

"Look Todd. I can't be with you. It's that simple. I don't want to be with you."

"What? Why?"
"I thought you were different, but you seem to be as dense as the others. You also brought your toddler over here. I hate children. I don't even like my own."

"Fair enough."
That breakup actually didn't go too badly. Aries definitely lied a little in her breakup, but I think she's going to be just fine. She got a wish to meet someone new again. I'm going to give her some time before she gets pregnant again though. I think I already mentioned that in previous chapters, but who knows? I certainly don't.

Meanwhile, Draven was being adorable and playing his xylophone while the drama was going down.
A small picture spam of Draven is coming up!

Uh...you okay there buddy? Oh well, he's Aries' child.

Speaking of Aries' children... Antheia's imaginary friend came out to play.
Yay.

"Fluffs! You're real! Wait, am I just seeing things?"
"No. Can we finally do something fun? I didn't just pop into existence to hear you ask stupid questions."

Well then. Fluffs isn't very nice. Next time I go into game, he's being gifted to one of Antheia's aunts. He should be gifted away in... chapter 21 I think? I have pictures ready for future chapters until chapter 21.

Arie's sanest kid was playing chess quietly while his aunt read a book. These two are so strangely normal.
"Is that why we don't get much screen time?"
Yes.

Selene tried one of Antheia's cookies later and stuck her hand through it. I'm not sure if that is why she's coughing or if Antheia's baking is that bad. Maybe that's why Antheia didn't get any customers last chapter. Poor girl.

That's all I have for you guys today. Thanks for reading!

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 16
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2019, 08:25:53 PM »
Poison is SUCH a cute danger noodle.

Poor Aries. She finally finds someone she likes, but there's all these stupid rules. (And he greeted her with a kiss!!! My poor heart!!!)

The kids seem like they're doing well. Aiden, at least, is shockingly well-adjusted. Maybe, between the extremes of all his aunts, he gets a nice dose of everything, and it balances out. If only the same could be said of Antheia.

I do like how they're all really close. I'm not great at getting my Sims to interact, since I usually want them to be skilling for various challenges, but this is so cute! I might actually have to get some of my Sims to interact. (What? Projecting a lack of social skills onto my Sims? Me? Never).

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 16
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2019, 09:54:26 PM »
Poison is SUCH a cute danger noodle.

Poor Aries. She finally finds someone she likes, but there's all these stupid rules. (And he greeted her with a kiss!!! My poor heart!!!)

The kids seem like they're doing well. Aiden, at least, is shockingly well-adjusted. Maybe, between the extremes of all his aunts, he gets a nice dose of everything, and it balances out. If only the same could be said of Antheia.

I do like how they're all really close. I'm not great at getting my Sims to interact, since I usually want them to be skilling for various challenges, but this is so cute! I might actually have to get some of my Sims to interact. (What? Projecting a lack of social skills onto my Sims? Me? Never).

She's the best danger noodle! I really can't see I feel that bad for stealing her from Todd Landgraab. She had escaped anyways.

It was the hardest break up to witness. I even looked for a loophole in the rules, but it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm really surprised about Aidan. He has the diva trait but never shows it. It's definitely a possibility that he got a nice dose of everything and that's why he's the sanest. Antheia on the other hand...she's nuts. XD

My sims are usually never close at all. Lately they have been super close and it's the strangest thing, especially because in my perfect genetics challenge they were all trying to kill one another. I have no idea what happened. I too, project my lack of social skills onto my sims.  8) I mean, that's perfectly good time they could be skillng! Whatever is going on right now is absolute utter madness.

anything