Author Topic: Hatching Dragons, an Immortal Dynasty. New chapter. 01/11  (Read 8659 times)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatching Dragons, an Immortal Dynasty. Chapter 3 01/06
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2020, 07:06:13 PM »
@Trip Quinn usually transforms into a occult sim in the first days of my games, I waited a little over a week to find the second pollinator to give time to see who was converted and who wasn't of the sims I had in mind for the job.
@Chubling Michael is quickly becoming one of my favorites in this generation, which I didn't expect. He's not only a good pollinator but he helps a lot in the house. Quinn  is his opposite but keeps me entertained with his misadventures.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2020, 11:08:25 PM »
Hopefully his numerous progeny will inherit his good looks and helpful ways! I love when a sim ends up being super easy going out of the blue. They can be so opinionated for little pixels.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lovecore

• Nooboo
  • big gay bean
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2020, 04:41:24 PM »
Just caught up on this, and I'm loving it!
I look forward to seeing more ;D
I'm back and trying again babey
Starlighter Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2020, 04:37:08 PM »
Can't wait to see the colorful result of all this pollination!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2020, 11:48:34 AM »
I love this! All the berry sims!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2020, 03:46:43 PM »
@Chubling Hopefully! Michael is a delight, I'm going to miss him so much when it's time for him to go to the next great adventure.
@lovecore Thank you for reading!
@Trident The next chapter has the beginnings of the pollination's result.
@Nella  ;) ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatching Dragons, an Immortal Dynasty. Chapter 4. 04/06
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2020, 03:55:15 PM »
Chapter 4: The first results

Michael is in charge of teaching Jor his skills, basically because he has the family oriented trait.

And so his birthday surprised him in the midst of caring for the smallest of the house.

Michael: Watcheeerrr
Ceres: A makeover for you, darling.

Pretty good for an elder, my sims always get their color back, I don't like white hair in sims 3 for some reason.
There's another person helping Michael with Jor's upbringing. Himself.

Sometimes I feel like he's judging me. Although as I said Michael is the one who pays the most attention to him.

For his part, Quinn is buying everything the consignment store has to offer, but the expensive camera doesn’t appear.

But his other task finally began to move forward.

Quinn: What do you think if we fill the last free slot you have in your house?
Cassidy: Oh Quinn that exactly what I always wanted, another child to take care of.
Ceres: Now make good use of the only slot available in her household and give me a fairy nooboo, please.
Quinn: Do you mind if you…
Ceres: Of course, of course, I leave you to your task.

Anyway, I didn't go too far because I wanted to hear if the bells (yes, they chimed).
After that I went to see what my beloved founder was doing.

Ceres: Errr
Willow: …

I guess there aren't many exciting things in Willow's life right now, working and skilling is all she does.
Ceres: Michaaael??? Are you doing something more entertaining right now?

Micahel: Is visiting my very pregnant romantic interest a few hours before the baby is born interesting enough?
Ceres: Yes! It’s my first pollinator nooboo of this save!
Emma: I'm feeling all the love right now.
Fast forward a couple of hours and…. It’s a boy!

The next day we wasted no time and invited Emma back to the house.

Darling Emma you’re invited to stay for the next two days and listen to all the children's music you want.

I hope that was because of the impending pregnancy and not a response to my kind invitation.
Willow: Don't worry watcher I have everything covered.
Ceres: Thank you, honey.

Nothing like playing guitar to attract uncontrollable sims and keep them from leaving.
Nessie: Watcher! Why is this woman more important than me???

Ceres: It’s not, sweetheart. I just want her to give me twins before she become an elder. It’s only a couple of days.
Quinn: Well, I have to interfere and say there’s another important woman.

Quinn: Look her baby bump.

Quinn: Mmmm…
Ceres: Well, this is awkward.
No matter let's take a look forward, exactly one day to be specific.

And the best of all? He is a fairy!

With this I reached 25 screenshot so I’m going to finish the chapter. In a few days I will have another update because I have about 300 more photos. In my country we have been in quarantine since March 20, so I had a lot of time to play this dynasty. In fact, in the game the second generation is already a toddler.   
Until next chapter!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Hatching Dragons, an Immortal Dynasty. Chapter 4. 04/06
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2020, 07:01:41 PM »
I feel bad for being excited for the results of quarantine simming BUT as long as we're all healthy there's nothing else for us to do.

Congrats on your first babies! I always think they're the hardest because everyone's so busy or miserable when you start a dynasty.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatching Dragons, an Immortal Dynasty. 05/14
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2020, 01:49:26 PM »
On Tuesday morning, while I was playing sims I must say, there was an electric shock that affected half the block where I live. It was quite problematic because all of us who were affected had consequences in our homes.
Particularly in my case, it broke the fridge, the washing machine, two TVs and my desktop, which were the things that were on at the time. With the neighbors we're trying to make the electric company take care of the losses, but its a process that will take a long time. To make matters worse as my country has been in quarantine for almost two months, the courts are in judicial fair only working in a limited way, so we don't know if we can make a demand at the moment.
I have a techy friend who looked at my desktop and told me that at least the source and the disk were damaged and that he's not sure my info and archives can be recovered. I only use this pc to play games, so I don't have valuable information, except for the games saves. It has been months since I did a back up, I looked in my external disk and in my laptop but I don't have back ups of this dynasty.
As for priorities, the fridge and the washing machine come first of course, so I don't know when I will be able to buy the hardward that my pc needs (or a new one). Months I guess.
For now I'm going to install the sims on the laptop and try to make a new dynasty. I have two ideas for that, one is to download Willow from this forum (thank goodness I uploaded her here because the other beautiful sims that resulted from the decadynasty are only on the desktop). The other idea arose when looking for the back ups I found the last Ragnum Immortal Dynasty's save and I felt nostalgic, so maybe I'll use some of them to start a new one.
Anyway, in a few days I'll come back with a decision. If I continue Willow's I'll be using this thread. If I start a different one then I'll put this on the graveyard. If by some miracle it turns out that I didn't lose anything from my desktop, then I'll ask to be removed from there.
For now I'll be reading the stories and enjoying the sims through others simmers.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Hatching Dragons, an Immortal Dynasty. Chapter 4. 05/14
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2020, 02:05:58 PM »
Good luck with whatever's to come. I can't fix what's physically broken but I'm here for all the other advice AND handling any weird situations with threads.

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2020, 12:57:59 AM »
Ceres, that's an awful stroke of bad luck. Stay safe, good luck replacing everything!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2020, 06:19:35 PM »
Good luck with whatever's to come. I can't fix what's physically broken but I'm here for all the other advice AND handling any weird situations with threads.

Ceres, that's an awful stroke of bad luck. Stay safe, good luck replacing everything!

Thank you guys. I'm testing the sims on my laptop and seeing what EP it'll handle well, so I think I'll start this dynasty with Willow again in a couple of days.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatching Dragons, an Immortal Dynasty. 09/23
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2020, 12:16:15 AM »
A Peek to the Future

It's alive! That's all I want to say. Of course, I mean this story. The Hatch's save files weren't affected and I was able to get them back, so this story is going to live again. I still have to sort thing out and remember exactly where I was going with this. Also, the game is a little ahead of the story (second gen is a toddler and Jor is a teen) and I have more than 150 images that I need to organize. I think I'll have something ready in a couple of weeks.

A peek to the future: Willow rocks adulthood.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Hatching Dragons, an Immortal Dynasty. 09/23
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2020, 05:45:12 AM »
What great news! Give me a poke if you need any moral support for guitar/the music career I guess, though Willow's certainly looking fine with everything that's going on.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatching Dragons, an Immortal Dynasty. New chapter 09/30
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2020, 04:50:24 PM »
@Trip Willow's doing fine with the guitar supermax for now, she has six opps for the skill and is half way her adult age so I think she's going to make it. I'm still making her work on the charisma challenges in case she has to go for that skill again.

Chapter 5: From the Ashes

Or how this story is not dead! So happy.

I start this update with Quinn elder birthday.

Quinn: Why watcher? whyyy? All those people in here and All no one came to celebrate with me, I'm all alone. On top of that I lost my colors in addition to my youth.

Ceres: Don’t worry, the makeover is the cure! Look how colorful you look while holding your fairy son.

In other news, Michael had twins, kidnapping Emma for two days to make her listen to children's music has paid off. Sadly, one of those kids will get stuck as a toddler (according to Michael's family tree) even though his brother is already a teenager in the game. I’m trying for less kids for every pollinator to evade this but it keeps happening. I had the same problem with one of Quinn’s daughters.

Putting my troubles aside, it’s time for another elder birthday.
Nessie: Why I can’t have a normal birthday? It’s my last.

Nessie: I forbid you to show the sorry clothes that I aged up in.
Ceres: Ok, only the post makeover.

And another birthday…

I don’t remember his new trait. I don't have it written down and I promised myself that I wasn't going to open the game until I did a couple of updates (which I know I'm going to break).
He looks like a Nessie’s male version, the only thing he got from his father is the skin color. I’m so happy about that, he’s going to populate the town with mini Nessies (I hope).

Willow: Too many birthdays, watcher. Time for something different.

Dermot accepted. With this I’m waiting for the corresponding wishes to fire up, because for now neither of them has expressed the desire to marry.

As for the pollinators, their elder birthdays didn’t stop them to seek new victims partners.  Michael’s new flame is Siobahn Murphy.

While Quinn went for another long lived occult, vampire Aislin Walsh.

One night, Quinn stayed at her house and I noticed there was a pudding face living there. The next morning, I found this. I like to think he’s helping them forming a family, leaving aside the cheating part of course.

And… another birthday. This time Dermot become an adult. No makeover for him, I like the way he looks like this.
Willow: I like it, too.

That night he had a special celebration with his fiancée.

A couple of days later… Second gen is on their way.

Fast forward another couple of days and is time for the hatching of the first dragon.

Willow: Watcher! I’m really worried.
Ceres: Don’t fret, this is easy. Others sims had babies all the time.
Willow: No! I’m talking about supermaxing guitar.
Ceres: This is totally the right time to think about that, sure.

The one who wasn't worried at all was Quinn. As everyone yelled around Willow, he was enjoying a quiet afternoon.
Quinn: I think I’m hearing some noises.
Ceres: The second gen is being born.
Quinn: Ah okay then.

Here’s little Mushu, the first of Willow’s seven dragons, he’s athletic and disciplined. So yes, he’s going for a martial arts supermax, and yes, it’s because of China I chose the name. I have fun with that.

As not to break with this chapter’s flow, the next day there were not one but two birthdays. First Willow.

Ceres: That unfortunate hair.
Willow: Watcher!

Ceres: Just wait a couple of minutes because we had another birthday to celebrate first.

Jor: I’m going to be handsome.
Ceres: I’m thinking more of the pretty type.
Jor: No fun, Watcher, no fun.

Willow: Now watcher?
Ceres: Yes, of course.

A new look for Willow, so her Adult museum pieces will look a little different from her young adult ones.
And speaking of the museum, I end this update with Willow young adult pieces.

Doing this update I realized that I have more screenshots of Michael and Quinn entering and leaving the theater with their respective babies' mothers than of what is happening in the house, so I preferred to put them aside because they are basically all the same.

anything