Author Topic: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dynasty, 3.3-The Case of the Baby Bump  (Read 32606 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Johnny does have great genes. And if his co-worker has the initials C.B. and a younger sister with blue hair, their kid would be awesome, too.
You are a good guesser  ;=)  And yes, Johnny fathered a bunch of lovely children in my Took IDC, so I was definitely looking to bring those genes into this dynasty line as well!  The Octavia thing was an amusing twist, but definitely still wanted the Johnny genetics  :=)  And he might have other lovely children outside the dynasty line with a certain blonde with a blue-haired sister as well ;=)

Johnny certainly brings some good genes to the table.

Rachel
Yeah, I actually went in and did a trial file with Nessy and a few different potential suitors to see which one would have the loveliest offspring with her and it was Johnny, hands down!

Oooooh, Nessy and Octavia---what a plot twist!

I like how upfront Nessy's been with Johnny about the reality of their relationship.
Even more, I loved your script for the soap ad! That was too, too funny!
I almost wish Nessy would remain in commercials just so you would write them up like that.
But I'm sure your scripts for her "real acting" parts will be a blast as well.   ;D
The Octavia twist was a surprise to me as well!  I love letting my Sims lead me where they will and then rolling with the insanity.
I'm so glad you enjoyed the soap commercial!!  The acting career creates some delightfully silly moments, but that one was particularly fun to script out  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.3--The Tiny and Wonderful Arrival
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2019, 01:54:18 PM »
The magnanimous Nessy continues her movement towards unending stardom and continues moving in the direction of becoming the parent to the world's most fortunate youngster.
Pippin:  "Magnanimous?"
I...may have picked up a thesaurus to find more ways to praise Nessy…
Nessy:  Great work, narrator!  Now, to Orchid-A-Go-Go!!

Nessy:  Flex, my man!  I'm kind of a big deal, so you can totally let me in the VIP lounge, right?
Flex:  Nessy, I'd really like to but, wait, what's this?

Flex:  I mean, for you, Miss Nessy, absolutely!  You're a big up and coming star!
Nessy:  Why thank you, Flex!

And in addition to getting into the VIP lounge simply on her own merit and stardom, Nessy made the rounds to line up more potential good friends.

Well, I mean, eventually she did.
Nessy:  Priorities, narrator!

Nessy:  Hello, other celebrities like me and random teen!  You are all on the short list to maybe be considered as my friends!
Other Celebrities and Random Teen:  Ooooooooo!
Thorne Bailey: Hey, aren't you that celebrity who's dating Octavia Moon?
Nessy:  Well, if you're asking if I'm your wife's girlfriend, I sure am!
Thorne:  I...yeah...that's what I was asking.
Nessy:  No worries, you're still on the short list.
Thorne:  (fist pump) Yes!

Paolo Rocca's Grandpa:  Oh my gosh!  What an amazing power couple you two are!
Nessy:  Why thank you, Paolo Rocca's Grandpa!
Paolo Rocca's Grandpa:  I'm not actually...you're kidding, right...we're...I'm not related to him.  I have a real name, you know?
Nessy:  Not with that attitude you don't!  Now excuse me for a moment, babe.
Octavia:  K!

Nessy:  K, Lollipop...
Candy:  Candy.
Nessy:  Whatever, my husband, Johnny, is totally crazy about you, but doesn't think you notice him, so...
Candy:  Wait, I thought...he...you two got married, so...I thought he wasn't interested in me...I mean, you two are having...
Nessy:  Eh, it's just dynasty convenience, but seriously, he is totes cray cray about you!
Candy:  SQUEEE!!!  Ohmygosh!  Thank you!!!
Nessy:  And...texting Johnny to meet me here...and sending blondie out to meet him...my work here is done!

Candy:  Oh, hey, Johnny!
Johnny:  Hi!
Candy:  You're such a great comedian!  I love those funny bits you write!  Where do you come up with all that stuff?
Johnny:  I...I write comedy...stuff...
Candy:  Yeah you do!  You're so funny!
Johnny:  I'm funny.
Pippin:  This is a train wreck.
And our comedic genius of a founder borrows one of Johnny's comic bits to practice before her audition for The Urbs.

Pippin:  Wait, what?  The Urbs?!?  That's my favorite show!
And no surprise, she gets the job, and they are lucky to have her.  Lucky!

Nessy:  Oof, prego belly is rough! 
Octavia:  But you make it so attractive!
Nessy:  You flatterer!  Anyway, I got the gig on The Urbs!
Octavia:  Woot!  Let's celebrate!!

Pippin:  Wow!  Celebrating?
Nessy:  Celebrating!!
Pippin:  And while that was happening...

Johnny:  So yeah, I...I really like you...and I want to...if it's okay...maybe...
Candy:  Maybe what, Johnny?

Candy:  Oh my!!!
Johnny:  Sorry.
Candy:  Don't be!!  I liked it!

Pippin:  Huh, train wreck worked out after all.
Nessy:  I'm just that good.
Yeah she is!
Pippin:  And Nessy has some company...

Pippin:  and Johnny has some company...

Pippin:  and eventually, the household gains some permanent company!

Nessy:  OWW!!  Babe?  I'm in labor!!  OWW!!!
Octavia:  OHMYGOSH!!!  Let's to you the hospital!!!  Being cool!  Ohmygosh!!  Strong I'm be for you!  Having breathing!  Gotta breathing...through the face...for the baby...

Nessy:  You're doing great, sweetie.  I'm just gonna go inside and have the baby now.
Octavia:  Ohmygosh!!  (faints)

Nessy:  So, I'm sure you've done this plenty of times, right, doctor?
Doctor:  Oh sure.  I've done this lots.  Tons of times, in fact.  On the simulator.  Oh, and I'm not a doctor.  I'm actually just a medical intern, but I'm really hopeful that this will all go just fine.  Probably.

Nessy:  Simulator?  Intern?!?!?
Doctor Medical Intern:  Eh, I'm sure it will probably be fine.  Maybe.  Oops!

Nessy:  ...
Doctor Medical Intern:  Ma'am?  Oh!  That wasn't supposed to come out.  Hang on...
Pippin:  And through some minor miracle, everything went alright and the dynasty's hopes are placed on the tiny, adorable shoulders...

Pippin:  of little Tavi (TAH-vee) Jeong.  Wait...Tavi...OcTAVIa...did you name your baby with Johnny after your not-so-secret girlfriend?
Nessy:  Proudly!
Pippin:  (facepalm)
And with that, we leave the glorious Nessy and her little princess Tavi

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Ooh look at the cute little nooboo. Also loving the whole open marriage dynasty polyamory situation. Makes for interesting plot development.

rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Nessy makes her own rules. Loved the commercial!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Welcome to the zany Jeong simverse, Tavi!
Looking forward to seeing you grow and thrive! :)
(and great name choice, by the way, Nessy!)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Ooh look at the cute little nooboo. Also loving the whole open marriage dynasty polyamory situation. Makes for interesting plot development.

rachel
Thanks!  I rather enjoy the weird family dynamic happening in the household.  It creates some really fun and unique opportunities for storytelling!  Glad you're enjoying it  :=)
And yes, Tavi is just precious!!!

Nessy makes her own rules. Loved the commercial!
Thanks!  The commercial was fun to write.  I want to keep scripting out some of her acting moments as it's a weird and unique twist that is only available to me since this is her unique career, emphasis on unique  ;=)
And yeah, she makes her own rules.  I love when the weird quirks my Sims have take stories in weird directions  :=)  Of course, since they were both so on board with the initial flirting and Nessy never got embarrassed, I still haven't knocked out an embarrassed whim!  Ah well, there's still plenty of time.

Welcome to the zany Jeong simverse, Tavi!
Looking forward to seeing you grow and thrive! :)
(and great name choice, by the way, Nessy!)
Yeah, I actually hadn't picked out a name when the birth happened, but fortunately, Nessy brought Octavia along, so the namesake was right there to help me think of it  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
When last we'd left the Jeong household, our incredible matriarch, Nessy, had gifted the Simverse with the most delightfully glorious bundle of joy to have ever existed, Tavi.
Nessy:  And she's just the perfect blend of my genetics and Octavia's.
Pippin:  That's not how genetics work!
Nessy:  Speaking of work, off to star in The Urbz!
Pippin:  You're making a guest cameo.
Nessy:  Off.  To.  Star.  In.  THE URBZ!!

Wardrobe Lady:  You make a fine looking blonde, Nessy!
Nessy:  Umm, are you checking out my backside?
Wardrobe Lady:  ...yes.  Now let's cover it with something else.
Pippin:  Well, that was awkward.

Nessy:  So, how does this starring role you're casting me in work?
Director:  Starring role...?  Okay, so you're a new neighbor who's moved into the apartment across the hall and you're chatting with Michelle when she starts choking, so...
Nessy:  Got it!  Light, camera, ACTION!
Director:  ...I was supposed to get to say that...

Nessy:  Hey there, I just moved in next door and I thought I'd swing by to say hello..
Michelle:  Oh, well I'm...(cough cough)...ugh...(gasping for breath)
(pre-recorded noises of shock and concern from the audience)
Nessy:  Hold on!  I'm a doctor!  Let me see...

Nessy:  Yep, I believe you have something lodged in your throat.  I'm going to have to blow it out.  BREATH OF LIFE!!
(pre-recorded audience sound of "ooooooooooo")

Michelle:  Oh my!  That was...thank you, doctor!
Nessy:  Oh, don't mention it.  But I will have to charge you for the house call.
(canned laughter)

Michelle:  Well, since you're here and I'm being charged anyway, maybe I'm choking again?
(canned laughter and oooooooooo noises)
Director:  And cut!  Well, none of that was in the script, but what the heck!  Let's roll with that!
Nessy:  You.  Are.  Welcome!
Michelle:  …seriously, though, can we do that again?
And with another glorious performance completed, our darling and daring founder makes her way to Pupperstone Park to find a non-human friend.

Nessy:  Dog!  I would pet you, but my boy Flex is passed out on my foot right now.  How about you just agree to be my friend and I'll get you an autographed photo of me with my sweetheart?
Blue (the dog):  Arf!
Nessy:  Done!
And our hero outshines the Dog Soft-Speaker himself in instantly befriending a dog!
Pippin:  Not sure that's exactly how that happened...
Nessy:  Woot!  Let's hit the Spice Festival, babe!
Octavia:  Shouldn't we actually raise our child at some point?
Nessy:  Eh, I've got a Johnny on the spot for that.

Nessy:  You know, this really doesn't look all that hot, right, babe?
Octavia:  This food is literally on fire, so...
Nessy:  Omnomnom, eat up babe, it's not so...

Nessy:  …I have made a mistake.

Nessy:  OOOWW!!!!!
Octavia:  Hot!  Hot!  HOTHOTHOT!!
Nessy:  But not as hot as you, babe!

And so, the divine Nessy and her beloved head off to get some much-deserved rest.

Pippin:  I...doubt that was all rest time...
Nessy:  Hush, Pippin.
And as she arose from her glorious slumber, our beloved Nessy, greatest caregiver of all time, checks in on the precious princess she has been raising single-handedly.

Nessy:  Hi, Johhny!
Johnny:  Oh, hey, Nes!  Isn't she adorable?
Nessy:  Of course!  She swam out of my gene pool!  Anyway, when's Cocoa due with your little sunshine?  I'd love to have a sweet little child friend for little Tavi.
Johnny:  Candy.  And I just invited her over to check on her.
Nessy:  Cool!  I've got things under control here!

Pippin:  Aww, look at Nessy actually taking care of her own baby.
Nessy:  Yeah...I might invite some friends over to keep an eye on her while I head off to my next audition.
Pippin:  (facepalm)

Johnny:  Ohmygoodness!!!  I'm so happy!!
Candy:  And I'm...being kicked.
Johnny:  ...can I...?
Candy:  Of course, doofus!  This little kung fu master is yours too!

Johnny:  I'm so happy!!
Pippin:  Well, Judith Ward sure isn't.

Nessy:  …and she doens't like the yams, so go with the mashed green beans instead.
Judith:  You seriously can't expect that a big name star would be reduced to babysitting duties when...
Nessy:  Exactly!  Thanks for understanding, Judy!  I'm a big name star, so I have to be free for auditions instead of babysitting.  You really get me!  You're on the short list for good friends!  (leaves for her audition)
Judith:  ...it's...it's not Judy.  It's Judith.  (sigh)
And of course, our phenomenally talented founder gets the role, but that will have to wait for the next update.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Oh, my. Where to begin? I love everything about this wackadoodle Dynasty. You have a flair, Sir, for storytelling. Nessy is so cute and I love their extended family. I am looking forward to seeing where this all ends up.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
I mean, why should Nessy have to look after Tavi as a bassinet burrito? That's what nannies and Johnny are for, right?
So Nessay will be your fame and stardom in Del Sol Valley generation?
Looking forward to learning how all that earning stars and fame perks stuff works!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
wow lesbians!  ;) It's a very nice dinasty and you write really well.
Eh, I think Octavia is technically bi, but glad you enjoy the happy couple  :=)
I appreciate the compliments and am glad you're enjoying the story!!

Oh, my. Where to begin? I love everything about this wackadoodle Dynasty. You have a flair, Sir, for storytelling. Nessy is so cute and I love their extended family. I am looking forward to seeing where this all ends up.
So glad you're enjoying the crazy ride!  I love rolling with the insanity of Sims being Sims, so it definitely gets into wackadoodle range quickly and consistently!
Thanks for reading and commenting!!

I mean, why should Nessy have to look after Tavi as a bassinet burrito? That's what nannies and Johnny are for, right?
So Nessay will be your fame and stardom in Del Sol Valley generation?
Looking forward to learning how all that earning stars and fame perks stuff works!
Yeah, can't say the bassinet and toddler time is always a favorite time for me when we're in the midst of dynasty requirements and I want to focus on building a skill or working towards a promotion rather than changing diapers or potty training.  However, can't deny how absolutely adorable the kiddos are!!!
I don't think I'm really setting the tone for how to do fame.  Nessy is still a 1 star celebrity just like she was when I started with her.  On the bright side, I've avoided losing fame!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.5-The Cute and Unrelated Twins
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2019, 08:28:23 PM »
Having landed the leading role in the sure-to-be an instant hit dramatic film, Dignity and Decorum, Nessy moves forward in her undeniable quest to be the greatest star to have ever shone in the night sky.
Pippin:  Get a bit carried away there, narrator?
...slightly.

Nessy:  Alright, losers, leading lady is on set!
Losers:  Hooray!
Director:  Hurry, everyone, look busy!!!

Hairstylist:  So, your husband isn't seeing anyone, is he?
Nessy:  Other than the girlfriend he's having a baby with, nope!
Hairstylist:  Sweet!  So you're saying I've got a shot!
Nessy:  No idea how you heard that in what I said, but sure!  And could you maybe stop with the hairspray?
Hairstylist:  Wha…?  OH!!  Sorry!!!

Nessy:  So, I've read through the script and it's basically garbage, so I'm going to save the film by improvising all my lines.
Director:  I'd really prefer you...
Nessy:  You are welcome!  Lights, camera, ACTION!!
Director:  …thank you?

Nessy:  You would have me fooled into thinking this golden statue is, indeed, my dear goldfish?  No!  I will solve this mystery and find my missing fish friend!

Nessy:  Now, let's find out who hooked my fish!  Perhaps I'll start with...

Nessy:  the random Victorian lady!  So, have you seen a fish about this large?  He was in a bowl of roughly the same size.
Victorian Lady:  Fish?  Well, I do love a nice filet of salmon.
Nessy:  Aha!  So you've got motive!

Nessy:  Admit it, you're the goldfish grabbing grump!
Victorian Lady:  No, no, the only thing I fish for is compliments!
Nessy:  Hmm, that would explain the hat, which is fantastic, by the way.
Victorian Lady:  Thank you!
Nessy:  And that distinctly fish-like aroma coming from your hands?
Victorian Lady:  It's...my perfume!  I have odd tastes.
Nessy:  Makes perfect sense!  Now, a toast to your innocence!

Victorian Lady:  Oooo, this is delicious!
Nessy:  Heh heh, and poison!
Victorian Lady:  (choking noises)
Nessy:  Don't worry, that will simply render you unconscious...and significantly nauseous.  And probably bed-ridden for days.  And there's a 10% chance you'll never recover, but I digress.  Now to get your accomplice...

Nessy:  Old Man Caruthers!
Old Man Caruthers:  Why "old man?"  We're roughly the same age...
Nessy:  Stop trying to change the subject!  We both know you're not really who you claim to be!
Old Man Caruthers:  And what proof do you have of that?
Nessy:  That's a fake goatee!

Old Man Caruthers:  It's real!
Nessy:  Then how do you explain the glue seam along the side?
Old Man Carutherrs:  It's...hereditary!  I get it from my father's side.
Nessy:  Lies!  I've already called the constables!  They'll be here to apprehend you shortly.
Old Man Caruthers: They'll have to catch me first!
Nessy:  Not if you can't run!

Old Man Caruthers:  Oh no!  I'm captured...but this is actually really nice!
Director:  And that's a wrap, everyone!  Great work!  That was really...something...not sure what yet...
Nessy:  Totally posting this to Simstagram!

Nessy:  Leading role and an award nomination!
Pippin:  You haven't been nominated for anything...
And most assuredly she'll win despite not being nominated, but for the time being, it's back to the Jeong home where we find...

an aged up Tavi!!!
Nessy:  She's adorable!  Johnny, has Gumdrop given birth yet?
Johnny:  Candy.  And hang on.  I'll go check.

Johnny:  Ohmygosh!!  The baby's coming!!  THE BABY'S COMING!!!!
Candy:  Yeah, but not yet, and probably not while you're here, so maybe you could, you know, leave?  K, love you, bye!
Johnny:  Well, our baby will be a decent bit younger than Tavi, so maybe I should...

Johnny:  ...well, perhaps this was a bit impetuous.
Pippin:  And that is how Dahlia joined the household.

Tavi:  Dolly!!
Dahlia:  Toddy!!!
Pippin:  Okay, that's just adorable.
Nessy:  Good problem-solving, Johnny!
Johnny:  Thanks, Nessy.  And by the way, Candy had a boy!  We named him Bowen.
Nessy:  Aww, congrats to you and Skittles!
Johnny:  Candy.  I literally just used her name.
Nessy:  Eh, whatever.  You wanna go put Tavi down for her nap?  I've gotta build skills for my next audition.  I called some potential good friends to hang out and help you.

Hairstylist:  So, Johnny, I hear you're available?
Johnny:  Umm, for comedy gigs, sure, but not romantically.
Hairstylist:  Oh he will be mine.  He.  Will. Be.  MINE!
Johnny:  Umm, I can hear you.  I'm literally 5 feet away from you right now.
Hairstylist:  …oh.

Nessy:  Alright!  Working on the fighting skills for an action/adventure role!
Don:  Well, hello, pretty lady!  Maybe I can help you tone that already perfect body?
Nessy:  Maybe I can replace his punching bag with your face?
Don:  …looks like you've got things under control here, I'll just move along.
Pippin:  Smart man!
And after two hours at that gym, our brilliant founder moved along to a different gym along with...

one fortunate enough to be chosen for good friendship...good friendliness?  Good friendedness?
Nessy:  So, you're a fishperson, right?
Kalamainu'u:  We prefer mermaids, thank you!  And no.  No I'm not.
Nessy:  And we'll be great friends since you're a mermaid, so you'll be a non-human friend like the dog!
Kalamainu'u:  As a mermaid, I am highly offended!  And no, I'm not a mermAAAAAHHHHH!!

Nessy:  Huh, must be hard to run on a treadmill when you're used to having a fin.
Kalamainu'u:  Yeah it is, and no I'm not a mermaid!
And with another non-human good friend lined up...
Kalamainu'u:  I'm not non-human!!
things are going gloriously well for our amazing and excessively attractive and talented founder and her adorable household.
Pippin:  And let's wrap this up with some toddler spam!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.5-The Cute and Unrelated Twins
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2019, 10:08:40 PM »
Tavi is soooo cute!
Oh, the adopted child is a little redheaded girl. What a surprise!
You adopted another toddler because you so enjoy raising toddlers?

Nessy's knocking out those requirements like a champ!
Gratz on gaining a second non-human friend so quickly!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.5-The Cute and Unrelated Twins
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2020, 11:12:00 AM »
Tavi is soooo cute!
Oh, the adopted child is a little redheaded girl. What a surprise!
You adopted another toddler because you so enjoy raising toddlers?

Nessy's knocking out those requirements like a champ!
Gratz on gaining a second non-human friend so quickly!
Yeah, you know my soft spot for redheads, so when I saw little Dahlia was an option, I couldn't resist!  Game-wise, the girls (who are actually teens in my actual gameplay as opposed to where I am with updates) are within a couple of hours of each other age-wise, so I've just started thinking of them as "the twins" even though they technically aren't.
Yeah, toddler care isn't super fun, but giving Tavi a playmate for the castle and someone to babble with made it easier for her to build some skills and keep the social bar full while Nessy was working on building skills for acting gigs and Johnny was learning to paint.
Thanks!  I'd actually considered Kalamainu'u as a founder for this, so she started the game as a friendship target just from being so fresh on my mind  ;=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.6-The Strange and Magical Alpaca
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2020, 11:13:45 AM »
When last we'd left our glorious and thriving founder...
Pippin:  There was toddler spam.

Pippin:  Lots and lots of toddler spam.

Johnny:  Aww, Tavi, are you being the princess?
Tavi:  No wan pincess!  Wan fay gomudder!
Johnny:  Oh, you're the fairy godmother, eh?  So, Dali's the princess?

Dahlia:  Ahm fay gommer too!!
Johnny:  Two fairy godmothers?  Gracious!  We have a serious shortage of princesses, which is surprising for this household.
Tavi:  Mommy pincess!
Dahlia:  Mommommom!!
Johnny:  ...yeah, that makes sense.
Pippin:  And speaking of their sensible princess mom, she called over her favorite fish friend to help take care of the kids.

Kalamainu'u:  I'm not a mermaid!
Nessy:  Well, of course you aren't, because a mermaid wouldn't have missed that spot over there, right?
Kalamainu'u:  ...sorry.
Nessy:  Anyway, I'm going to go work on the athletics some more for my audition so, since you're here anyway, Pippin...
Pippin:  Wait, what?

Tavi:  Bibbin!!
Pippin:  I have made a mistake.  An adorable mistake.  Why can't fish girl watch them?
Kalamainu'u:  Not a fish!
Nessy:  I need to bring her with me to finish off that good friend status.
Pippin:  (sigh) Fine.  Have fun at the gym.

Nessy:  Oh, about that.  I've discovered I can sit in a comfy chair and just read a book and get the same effect but without the sweat!  And Kali over there can look for a boyfriend on FishFinder.net.
Kalamainu'u:  I'm not a fish, and...oooo, he's cute!  Look at those gills!
Nessy:  Wonder how Pippin's doing with the kids?

Pippin:  Wow, this whole childcare thing is so easy!  You're pretty content to just sit here babbling at me, right, Tavi?
Tavi:  Dolly may mez!
Pippin:  A dolly?  Like a toy?  You want me to find your toy doll?
Tavi:  No, Dolly may mez onna fore!
Pippin:  Ok, I'll look for your doll.
Dahlia:  Cudders!!  Ah duh cudders onna fore!!!

Random Fan:  Ohmygosh!!  You're Nessy Jeong!
Nessy:  I'm aware of this.
Random Fan:  Of course you are, I'm sorry, you're just...you're so awesome!
Nessy:  Also aware of that.
Random Fan:  Right, right, I just...could I maybe get your...
Nessy:  Oh, guess it's time to head to my next gig.  You can put this book back for me, right?
Random Fan:  Ohmygosh!  I'm touching a book Nessy Jeong was reading!!!

Nessy:  Ah, you must be the alpaca.
Judith:  Alpaca?
Nessy:  With the lips?  The alpaca lips?
Judith:  Apocalypse?
Nessy:  Wow, you really mispronounced that.  We'll have to cut down your lines.
Judith:  ...sorry?
Nessy:  I forgive you!  To costuming!

Costumer:  Is this your card?
Nessy:  Still no, but could we maybe get me into my costume for this alpaca lips movie?
Costumer:  ...pretty sure it's apocalypse?
Nessy:  Sorry, who's the star of this movie?
Costumer:  Alpaca lips it is!
Meantime, back at home...

Pippin:  Hey, why didn't you tell me Dahlia was making a mess?
Tavi:  (adorable toddler facepalm)
Dahlia:  Cudders!!!

Nessy:  Alright, so I've already briefed everyone on how I'm changing the script, so just try to follow my lead.
Director:  (sigh) Okay.
Nessy:  Lights, camera, ACTION!!!
Director:  Why...why am I even here?

Nessy:  I-a have-a made-a this-a statue of-a the alpaca girl.  I'm-a gonna use-a my magic-a to bring-a her to life-a!  Sim-sala-bin!

Alpaca Girl:  Ma...ma.
Nessy:  Oh!  It's-a my child-a!  I'm-a gonna name you Alpacchio!  Now, off-a to school-a for you!  And don't-a get swallowed by-a any whales-a!
Alpaca Girl Alpacchio:  Whales?
Nessy:  It-a happens more than-a you'd-a think-a.

School Bully:  Heh heh, look at the new kid with the alpaca face.  I think I'm gonna call you...Alpaca Lips!
Alpacchio:  Boohoohoo.  I'm so sad.
(magical poof)

Nessy:  Hey-a!  I'm-a here!  Summoned-a by the tears-a of-a my son, Alpacchio! 
Alpacchio:  Son?
Nessy:  Whose-a butt-a I've-a gotta kick, eh?
Alpacchio:  (points)
School Bully:  (gulp)

Nessy:  You-a have-a caused-a me the great-a anger by-a causing my-a son the-a sorrow!
Alpacchio:  I'm your dau...
School Bully:  I'm sorry?
Nessy:  Not-a yet you-a aren't.  Now-a you shall know-a the-a backhand-a of-a my-a rage-a!!

School Bully:  Ow!  OW!!  How does your arm even bend like that?!?!?
Nessy:  It's-a my pure-a magical rage!  Now let's-a head home-a, Alpacchio!
Alpacchio:  Ok, mom.

Nessy:  Oh-a no-a!  I've-a used-a too much-a magic-a!  I'm-a dying!
Alpacchio:  Mom!  Noooo!!!!

Alpacio:  (sniff sniff) I'll miss you, mom.  And I'll never forget all you taught me about...

Nessy:  Oh, hey-a!  Turns-a out I'm-a fine  It's-a just-a the bad case-a of-a indigestion!
Alpacio:  Mom!!!

Nessy:  I-a love-a you, son!
Alpacio:  I'm a girl!!
Director:  And cut!  Truly something!!  There are not even words to describe whatever that was!  That's a wrap everyone.
And it was all a wrap back home as well, as Pippin...wait...

Tavi:  Mon, Dolly!!
Dahlia:  Tumming!!
Umm, where's Pippin?
Tavi:  Us put Bibbin to seep!!
Dahlia:  Beddy by!!

Tavi:  Now us go seep!
Dahlia:  Nie nie!!
And as our households slips into slumber, we bid farewell to the Jeong household and our stupendously wondrous founder, Nessy.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
O M G!! Pippin! What did I just read? That was just hilarious. Nessy is a bit, well let's just say "out there".