Author Topic: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dynasty, 3.3-The Case of the Baby Bump  (Read 32604 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Power of 10 Dyansty
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 04:22:35 PM »
Stats

Founder/Gen 1:  Vanessa Jeong

1. Unique Career (10/10):  Actress-Finished
2. Unique Skill (10/10):  Acting-Finished
3. Satisfaction Points (10,000/10,000)-Finished
4. Simoleans (10,000/10,000)-Finished
5. Good Friends (10/10) Non-human friends (2/2):  Octavia Moon, Marcus Flex, Navya Banjeree, Blue (dog), Lily Feng, Kalamainu'u Iona (mermaid), Aspen Fritz, Jesminder Bheeda, Natasha Fritz, Diane Herron-Finished
6. Odd Jobs/Freelance Gigs (10/10):  Food Delivery, Frog Catching, Wingman Wanted, Box Packing, Moving Furniture, Coconut Milk Real Milk, She Sells Seashells, Sand Castle Judging, Captain Sigma:  Olympus Landing, Paid Beach Cleaning Volunteer Work-Finished
7. Parties (10/10):  Birthday Parties (Tavi and Dahlia child and teen birthdays, Nessy), Spooky Party (twice), Fan Meet & Greet (three times), Charity Fund Raiser, Dinner Party-Finished 
8. Different Emotions Whims (10/10), Energized-Hip Bump Someone, Happy-Send a Happy Text, Inspired-Play an Instrument, Confident-Make a Friend, Tense-Try to Calm Down in the Mirror, Sad-Complain About Being Sad, Playful-Send a Playful Text, Embarrassed-Give Pep Talk in the Mirror, Flirty-Send a Flirty Text, Bored-Find a Collectible-Finished
9. Community Lots and Festivals for 2 Hours each (10/10):  Rattlesnake Juice Bar, Orchid-A-Go-Go, Pupperstone Park, Spice Festival, Chez Llama, Flea Market, Pectoral Fitness Gym, Movers & Shakers Gym, Skye Fitness Gym, Willow Creek Archive-Finished
10. Collection Items:  "Fan Mail" (but actually post cards) value-$380 (10/10)-Finished

Generation 2:  Tavi Jeong

1. Unique Career (10/10):  Education (Professor)
2. Unique Skill (10/10):  Research & Debate
3. Satisfaction Points (10,000/10,000)-Finished
5. Good Friends (10/10) Non-human friends (2/2):  Finley Jeong, Alejandra Jeong, Morgyn Ember, L. Faba, Anaya Kumar, Elaine Lindsey, Penny Pizazz, Grim Reaper (non-human), Sofia Bjergsen, Potty Mouth 2.0 (non-human)-Finished
6. Odd Jobs/Freelance Gigs (10/10):  Comb Beach for Trash, Needing Nom Noms, Bonsai Help Needed, Wingman Wanted, Box Packing, Coconut Milk the Real Milk, Lawn Maintenance, Looking for a Love Guru, Sandcastle Judge, The Cave of Wanders-Finished
7. Parties (10/10):   House Party, Dance Party (three times), Spooky Party, Charity Benefit Party, Kava Party (twice), Birthday Party (Alibreeze child and teen)
8. Different Emotions Whims (10/10):  Confident-Make a Friend, Happy-Call Someone on the Phone, Flirty-Woohoo with Someone, Focused-Read Something, Inspired-Go to the Museum, Energized-Send an Energized Text, Tense-Calm Self Down in a Mirror, Bored-Buy a TV, Dazed-Sleep It Off, Angry-Send an Angry Text
9. Community Lots and Festivals for 2 Hours each (10/10):  Narwhal Arms, Stargazer Lounge, Windenberg Library, Romance Festival, Elixirs and Brews, Willow Creek Archive, Waterside Warble, Blue Velvet, Flea Market,  The Bluffs-Finished
10. Collection Items:  Potions of Plentiful Needs, value=$50 (10/10)-Finished

Generation 3:  Alibreeze Jeong

1. Unique Career (4/10):  Detective
2. Unique Skill (10/10): Archaeology-Finished
3. Satisfaction Points (10,000/10,0000)-Finished
5. Good Friends (10/10) Two non-human (2/2):  Uni (Toy Unicorn), Alina Jeong, Holden Willis, Saya Tanaka, Fatima Seddiki, Mariko Sasaki, Winston (dog), Jenny Noble, Aicha El Khouri, Haych Teheuira (Elemental) -Finished
6. Odd Jobs/Freelance Gigs (10/10):  Wingman Wanted, Hiking Buddy, Lawn Maintenance, Paid Beach-Cleaning Volunteer Work, Cave of Wanders, Lawn Maintenance, Box Packing, Hiking Buddy, Moving Furniture, Photos for Publication-finished
7. Parties (8/10):   Wedding Party (Alibreeze and Jake), Dance Party (five times), Charity Fundraiser, House Party,
8. Different Emotions Whims (10/10):  Mortified-Cry in the Closet, Happy-Chat with Someone, Embarrassed-Call Someone on the Phone, Dazed-Sleep It Off, Focused-Read Something, Enraged-Kick a Trash Can, Tense-Shout Forbidden Words, Sad-Complain About Problems, Energized-Enthuse About Interests, Flirty-Woohoo with Someone-finished
9. Community Lots and Festivals for 2 Hours each (10/10):  The Sand Bar, Stargazer Lounge, Narwhal Arms, Rattlesnake Juice Bar, Island Bluff, Ancient Ruins, The Future's Past, Discoteque Pan Europa, Willow Creek Archive, Von Haunt Estate-finished
10. Collection Items:  Seashells, value=$730-Fininshed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
0.1-Abducting...I Mean...Finding the Founder
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 04:23:36 PM »
On a quiet day in Del Sol Valley, a hapless Sim is about to be abducted...

Vanessa:  (sigh) What a great movie that was.  Maybe someday I'll get my big break and get to be a star.
*knock at the door*
Vanessa:  Well, can't imagine that's the big break, but maybe it's some Scouts here to sell cookies!  Hope they still have some Skinny Minties!

Vanessa:  Hello?
(Mysterious and extremely handsome bald guy):  Oh, it's not hello, it's more like hi!
Vanessa:  Ummm, can I help you?

(Mysterious and extremely handsome bald guy who is now unshockingly revealed to be Pippin):  It's more like I can help you!  You, Vanessa Jeong, have been chosen...
Vanessa:  To be the lead in a movie?!?!?
Pippin:  Umm, no.  To be the founder of a dynasty.  But we can see about doing that whole...movie thing later.  Sound like a deal?
Vanessa:  Deal, but you really want a low level actress as founder of a dynasty?  It can't be my fame, so are you just after me for my looks?
Pippin:  I mean, you do have that awesome hair.
Vanessa:  Yeah, I'd say I'm a 10!

Pippin:  Wow!  I'm liking that self-confidence!
Vanessa:  Eh, it's a 10 on a scale of 50, so...
Pippin:  Oh.  In that case, it's makeover time!!  I took the liberty of laying out your new wardrobe in your room and there are instructions on how to restyle your hair.

Vanessa:  So...you were in my room?
Pippin:  Being helpful!
Vanessa:  That's just weird.
Pippin:  Watcher magic!
Vanessa:  And creepy.
Pippin:  …magic?
Vanessa:  K.  Gimme a minute.
And after significantly longer than a minute...

Pippin:  Wow!  My sense of fashion is amazing!  You look great!
Vanessa:  Yeah, I'm a solid 12 now!  Maybe a 13 if the lighting's bad enough.
Pippin:  We've really got to work on that self esteem...
Vanessa:  Oh!  Hold on, I'm getting a message.  It might be my agent.
Pippin:  Well, actually...

Vanessa:  My new lot is ready?  What new lot?
Pippin:  Yeah, did I forget to mention the starting on an empty lot with minimal funds part?

Vanessa:  Is it too late to back out?
Pippin:  Too late!  You already agreed!  We have a verbal contract, baby! But don't worry, I'll even be in-world to support you...from the comfort of an actual home.  With furniture.  And a fridge stocked with food.  And a TV.  And...
And with that questionable encouragement, our founder begins her epic quest to complete her Power of 10 Dynasty.

Vanessa:  And it begins in the junk yard in the ghetto.  Awesome.
Pippin:  And there's a bookshelf.  And the sofa is so comfy!
Vanessa:  (sigh)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 05:47:44 PM »
ROFL! I love that mysterious and extremely handsome bald guy!
For a second, I wondered if he would be your founder who would then proceed to woo Vanessa Jeong. o.O
Soooo.... Pippin lives in his comfy crib in a copy of your legit dynasty file?

I have never played Get Famous so I'm unfamiliar with DSV premade sims, the fame system, and all that.
So, I'm ready to be schooled, Watcher!
I thought perhaps with the family name of Jeong that the founder might become a Kpop idol....
Bring on the zany humor and fun!!!

P.S. Post-makeover Vanessa looks gorgeous!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 08:21:53 AM »
Good to see that Pippin is back! And Vanessa will make a lovely founder.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 01:20:32 PM »
Pippin gets forever closer to founding a dynasty for real by himself...one day I guess. Or sooner if there's a twist ahead.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2019, 07:25:27 PM »
ROFL! I love that mysterious and extremely handsome bald guy!
For a second, I wondered if he would be your founder who would then proceed to woo Vanessa Jeong. o.O
Soooo.... Pippin lives in his comfy crib in a copy of your legit dynasty file?

I have never played Get Famous so I'm unfamiliar with DSV premade sims, the fame system, and all that.
So, I'm ready to be schooled, Watcher!
I thought perhaps with the family name of Jeong that the founder might become a Kpop idol....
Bring on the zany humor and fun!!!

P.S. Post-makeover Vanessa looks gorgeous!
Haha, no, I'm not trying to be the founder.  Maybe I should have, but didn't go that route...this time, at least ;=)
Yeah, I think playing with the fame system and such will be good fun, but I'm not sure I'll really teach much about how it works so much as fumble my way through it awkwardly!
Thanks for the comment about her makeover!  I was super pleased with how it went and glad to hear that she has won your approval  :=)

Good to see that Pippin is back! And Vanessa will make a lovely founder.
Glad to be back!  Yeah, Vanessa is rather pretty and I'm quite excited to see how her genes carry through the next 9 generations!

Pippin gets forever closer to founding a dynasty for real by himself...one day I guess. Or sooner if there's a twist ahead.
Hmm, maybe I'll Simself it for the next dynasty attempt ;=)
Glad to have you reading along and I hope you enjoy the silliness!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, 1.1--The Up and Coming Star
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2019, 07:30:08 PM »
We return to an empty, desolate, unattractive, wasteland of a...
Vanessa:  Yep, think they get it.

But, being snarky is my job!
Vanessa:  Oh no, you nailed it, I just need to actually get something done today instead of spending the entire day listening to snide commentary.
I just...
Vanessa:  K, gonna find an odd job now.

Vanessa:  Huh, some loser is too lazy to go pick up his own fast food.  That sounds easy enough.  Nessy to the rescue!!!

Pippin:  Umm, with a build-up like that, shouldn't you be running to the rescue?
Vanessa:  Well, I mean, walking is basically slow motion running, and isn't that more dramatic?
And lazy?
Vanessa:  Can it, snark box!
Pippin:  ...
Vanessa: ...
Pippin: ...
Vanessa:  ...
Pippin:  I think maybe we need the snark box.
Vanessa:  (sigh) Fine.
And having completed her first odd job, Vanessa...
Vanessa:  Nessy.
Pippin:  Nessy?
Vanessa:  It's cute!
And the nickname for the Loch Ness Monster.
Vanessa:  Keep it up, snark box, and you'll see what a monster I can be!
Nessy, our glorious founder, finds her next odd job looking for frogs by the waterfall!
Vanessa Nessy:  Better.  Now, let's go swimming...I guess...

Pippin:  You know, since you're all dressed up in that lovely swimwear, maybe you should go hubby hunting now?  In fact, I already picked him out for you!
Nessy:  You know, Pippin, I looked up "the literal worst" in the dictionary and it was just a picture of you.
Pippin:  ...that's harsh.

Nessy:  Well, you only took me to the completely wrong waterfall, but we got it sorted and the frog is delivered and snark box never bothered to mention that I got an audition lined up.
And the glorious Nessy lined up an audition for the next morning.
Nessy:  That's right I did!
Pippin:  Now let's get you started making those 10 good friends!

Mortimer:  Well, hello, pretty lady!
Nessy:  Yeah, creepy Mort's off the list. 
Zoe:  I get to be your friend, though?
Nessy:  Yeah, you're not creepy and you're camera-friendly.
Zoe:  Thanks, I guess.  I mean, as long as I get screen time and...
Nessy:  Okay, that's enough, camera hog.  Oooo, who's the muscly guy?

Marcus:  Hi, I'm Marcus Flex!
Nessy:  Seriously?  The muscly guy is named Flex?  That's delightfully silly.  You're on the list, Flex!
Marcus:  Actually, I go by Marcus.
Nessy:  Not anymore!  Now let's hip bump to satisfy my whim!

Pippin:  Huh, looks like Paolo Rocco's grandpa is here doing paparazzi stuff.

And after spending the requisite 2 hours on that lot, Nessy heads home to sleep.
Nessy:  Wait, home?  Like to a house?!?!?

Nessy:  Ah, my humble abode!  Accent on humble.

Pippin:  Look!  It's the house!  I mean, it's not as nice as my house, but it has the stuff you need and keeps you out of the sun or whatever.
And so, our delightful and kind founder gets a good night's sleep and arises ready to go nail that audition!

Nessy:  Showing me off in my sleepwear now, Pippin?
Pippin:  Hey, I'm proud of the makeover I gave you, okay?
Nessy:  Whatever.
And after surprising absolutely no one by succeeding in her audition, the beautiful and talented Nessy heads off to another community lot.
Nessy:  Mildly overdoing it with the sucking up, but I think I can handle it.  Now, off to a spot for up and coming stars like me!
Pippin:  You've gotten a small role in a commercial, so...
Nessy:  Up.  And.  Coming.  STAR!
Pippin:  Yes, ma'am.
Nessy:  Now, hello, my public, I...oh my!

Nessy:  It's Octavia Moon!  She's so gorgeous!!
Paolo Rocca's Grandpa:  Yeah she is!

Nessy:  Hello, Miss Octavia ma'am, I'm a really big fan and your acting in Mission Improbable was so amazingly awesome that it was great and I...you're so pretty and...stuff...and you were just so...great.
Octavia:  Well, aren't you just the cutest little thing?
Nessy:  Eh, I'd say I'm about a 12 out of 50.
Octavia:  More like a legit 50.
Nessy:  (blushing) Thanks, and if it's not being too bold, you're a 96 out of 50.

Octavia:  Why, thank you!
Pippin:  Wait, are you flirting with that married big name actress who already has a child?!?!?
Nessy:  Hey, I've only got so many options for socials...but she seems to like it.
Octavia:  Yeah I do!
And after returning to her home for some rest, our heroine heads out...to Orchid-A-Go-Go again.

Octavia:  Sweetie!  You came back!
Nessy:  Well, I guess you're just irresistable.
Octavia:  You flatterer!
Pippin:  This...you can't...
Nessy:  Can and doing!

Pippin:  Good friend.  Just supposed to be making good friends!
Nessy:  Oh, we're becoming very good friends!
Pippin:  With a pink romantic interest bar.
Nessy:  Good friends with benefits sounds fine to me!
Octavia:  I'm in!
Pippin:  (facepalm)

Nessy:  Don't worry, Octavia, I'm sure whatever loser Pippin picked as my husband will be able to deal with us being together.
Octavia:  I mean, that's fair.  Mine has to deal with it, so...
Morgan:  Seriously, Pippin?  You went with this train wreck and never even considered me as the founder?
Pippin:  ...I am so sorry.
And with a nickname in place, some requirements knocked out, and a complicated relationship status, we bring a close to the first installment of The Not Getting Any Jeonger Dynasty.
Nessy: And...?
(gulp) And Nessy is super talented and pretty!
Nessy:  Up and coming star, baby!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2019, 08:21:39 PM »
Pippin and Nessy make a pretty pair of snark boxes, if you ask me.  ;D
They are hilarious together.

Hmmmh, so Nessy's a bro....
Will she be one who enjoys watching sports TV with a bro hubby? 
Only time will tell, I guess. :/

I was wondering why Nessy's house had that narrow space beyond the master bedroom.
Is that a future hallway for expanding the house later?

See? I'm waiting patiently and not even asking for the rest of Nessy's traits.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2019, 05:47:39 PM »
Love your founder. Great story.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2019, 10:19:50 AM »
Pippin and Nessy make a pretty pair of snark boxes, if you ask me.  ;D
They are hilarious together.

Hmmmh, so Nessy's a bro....
Will she be one who enjoys watching sports TV with a bro hubby? 
Only time will tell, I guess. :/

I was wondering why Nessy's house had that narrow space beyond the master bedroom.
Is that a future hallway for expanding the house later?

See? I'm waiting patiently and not even asking for the rest of Nessy's traits.
She's not a bro, she just got the energized moodlet, so the hip bump whim popped up.  I figured that would be one more off the list, so why not go for it?
The mysterious space will be explained!!!  In the next update, actually.
I'm glad you're enjoying the exchanges between Nessy and Pippin (well, me, I guess).  And on the subject of exchanges, I'd actually planned on knocking out an embarrassed whim by having her flirt with Octavia, and instead, they were both totally on board with the flirty exchange!  Totally took my writing in a different direction, but I suppose that's nothing new.  I just love letting my Sims be whoever they choose to be  ;=)

Love your founder. Great story.

Rachel
Thanks!!  Glad to have you following along and rather enjoy the funny coincidence that we both came back to the forum around the same time!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, 1.2--The Comical but Helpful Schmuck
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2019, 10:24:32 AM »
When last we'd left the glorious and delightful Nessy, she was doing everything perfectly.
Nessy:  I like this narrator.  He's very accurate.
Pippin:  And not at all helpful.  You're way off course and we need to get things straightened out.
Nessy:  Fine, I'm coming over.

Pippin:  Wait, what?  But my show's on!

Nessy:  Really?  Your show is more important than your only watched Sim?  And you really do have a nicer house than me.
Pippin:  At the moment.  Now, can you wait until I finish this episode of The Urbs?
Nessy:  Nope!
And with that, the delightful Nessy alights like a graceful eagle majestically staking her claim on a space on the couch.

Pippin:  Alright, the narrator no longer gets to be part of this discussion.
Nessy:  I'm willing to marry the Sim you've picked.
Pippin:  No, you have to...wait, what?

Nessy:  Yeah, I mean, I can't very well have a child with Octavia since she has a child and that would immediately end my dynasty.
Pippin:  Right, so you're ending the relationship with...
Nessy:  So I'm going to stay with her romantically, but very unromantically have a baby with whatever schmuck you've chosen!
Pippin:  ...why are you like this?
Nessy:  You mean awesome?  Just blessed I suppose, right, Narrator?
Indeed, Nessy.  Indeed!  And with that, our beloved founder heads off to meet the aforementioned schmuck.

Nessy:  Ah, down-on-his-luck, struggling comic?  That seems about right.  Just after him for the genetics, Pippin?
Pippin:  Still trying to watch my show!

Nessy:  Oh great.  The schmuck is just another loser watching The Urbs.
Johnny:  Seriously, you were on a break!  Jut give it up, Michelle!

Nessy:  Hello?  Loser?
Johnny:  AHH!!  Oh.  You startled me.  Sorry.  And you are...?
Nessy:  Nessy.  Pippin sent me to...
Johnny:  Ah, another Pippin dynasty?  I'm assuming you're recruiting me as a pollinator?
Nessy:  No, I...actually, kind of yes.  I need a spouse and a baby, but after that, you're off the hook.

Johnny:  Soooooo, let me see if I've got this straight.  I'm going to marry you and we're going to have a baby, but then we're just effectively business partners starting a dynasty with no continued expectations of romantic connection?
Nessy:  Exactly!  I mean, I've kind of got a thing going with Octavia Moon, so...
Johnny:  Seriously?!?  She's gorgeous!
Nessy:  I know, right?
Johnny:  Well, I mean, if we're being honest, I've kind of got a thing for one of my co-workers.
Nessy:  Done!  I'm your wingman.  First though, I believe I hear wedding bells.

Nessy:  So, shall we?
Johnny:  I'm so in!

Johnny:  With this ring, I thee help with a dynasty.
Nessy:  I accept!  And nice ring, by the way!  You just happened to have this laying around?
Johnny:  Oh, funny story.  Pippin mailed it to me and here I was all like, "Why would he send me a ring?  That's so weird," but it all makes sense now.
Nessy:  K, so...one other thing we need...

Pippin:  This is so not romantic.  This was supposed to be the romance update and everyone was supposed to gush over what a cute couple you are, but oh no, you just have to have your own desires and wishes and give no consideration to how I'd planned the dynasty to go...
Nessy:  K, I'm gonna go take a pregnancy test.
Johnny:  Sweet, just text me the results, I've gotta go to work.
Nessy:  Ooooo, with your love interest?
Johnny:  (blushing) ..yeah.
Pippin:  So not romantic.
And with news that the family is about to be a ittle bigger...
Nessy:  Ka-ching!
we need to add on to the house.

Pippin:  So, yeah, this is what that weird hallway thing was for.  Staircase to the upper floor.

Nessy:  Johnny gets the downstairs bedroom, Octavia and I have the upper suite, and baby boo has a nursery all ready to go.

Pippin:  So not romantic.
Nessy:  Gotta go share the baby news with my sweetheart!

Nessy:  We're gonna have a baby!!
Octavia:  Ohmygosh!!!

Octavia:  I'm so happy!!  I love you so much!
Nessy:  Back attcha, hot stuff!
Pippin:  Eh, I guess it's more romanticy.
And that's not a word.
Pippin:  Whatever, snark box.  And Nessy, don't you have a job to get to?
Nessy:  Yep!  Gotta sell some soap!!  Takes a real up and coming start to do that!
The up and comingest!
Pippin:  Okay, who's making up words now?

Costumer:  Okay, you're all set!
Nessy:  Yeah, nothing says soap like a pirate!

Nessy:  Aaaaaaarh ye havin' troubles swabbin' yer deck?  Then ye be needin'...

Nessy:  Seven Seas Suds!  Bring me anything else and ye'll be walkin' the plank!
Director:  And cut!  That was perfect, baby!  You're great!  Truly an up and coming star!
Nessy:  Hmmm, this guy really knows what he's talking about!
And our triumphant young shining star returns to her less humble than it previously was home.

Nessy:  Hey, welcome back, John boy!  So, how was the day with your sweetheart?
Johnny:  Eh, she kind of doesn't really notice me.
Nessy:  Alright, spill, bro.  How can Nessy help?

Johnny:  I just...I never know what to say.
Nessy:  Be you, dude!  It's not a comedy routine, so stop trying to script it.  Just chat.  Start with "hi" and see where it goes from there.
Johnny:  That's...kind of helpful, actually.
Nessy:  Of course it is.  I'm rather brilliant.
So brilliant that she doesn't even need the genius trait to be this clever.
Nessy:  Thanks, narrator.  Anyway, the only thing you need to have ready is an exit strategy.  Start with "hi," and know how to get out if things fall apart immediately.  Built-in safety net, you know?
Johnny:  …I'm gonna talk to her.  This is happening.
Nessy:  Yeah, baby!  Then you can have her over and all four of us can help take care of the little one!
Pippin:  This household is just weird.
And with that, we bid farewell to our lovely and talented founder and her little one who is blessed enough to be coming out of the world's greatest gene pool.
Nessy:  A bit much at the end, but I liked it anyway.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Johnny does have great genes. And if his co-worker has the initials C.B. and a younger sister with blue hair, their kid would be awesome, too.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Johnny certainly brings some good genes to the table.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Oooooh, Nessy and Octavia---what a plot twist!

I like how upfront Nessy's been with Johnny about the reality of their relationship.
Even more, I loved your script for the soap ad! That was too, too funny!
I almost wish Nessy would remain in commercials just so you would write them up like that.
But I'm sure your scripts for her "real acting" parts will be a blast as well.   ;D