Author Topic: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) Chapter 4 05/24  (Read 249 times)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
I started a Do it as You Go and ISBI challenge combo. My intention wasn't to write a story about this but I found a lot of hilarity and had to share it with whoever wants to share a good laugh. I have two founder because of the do it as you go rules, but only one is the torch holder. The first chapter had the same name as the story. Links to rules ISBI (Toxi's rules) and Do it as You Go.

For a better understanding of what I am doing, these are the parameters I started with on the first day of the challenge.    :o

Male Sim
Adult
Mustach
Name him Bob

Female Sim
Bald
Go into facial editing, press randomize face, you can't change anything (except you roll saying to do so.)
Name her Marge Simpson

Build/Buy optional (to complete in 9 days)
5 floor tall tower (must be a 3x3 or more and have stairs or ladders leading all the way up.)

Event (to complete in 3 days)
Red isn't your color (add lot of make up to all males in your house, you can remove it in 3 days.)

The road to madness began on the fourth day when I made the roll for the second event, I'm going to let you read the story so as not to spoil the fun.

This is the founder and her spouse:

I'm doing the story in Blogger

Chapters
Chapter 1: Disaster in the Making
Chapter 2: Six Little Burritos 
Chapter 3: I Think Someone is Unlucky
Chapter 4: The Calm Before the Storm "NEW"

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 03:03:33 PM »
I'm having too much fun with this!

Another chapter  Chapter 2: Six Little Burritos

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Deep fried since 1994
Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) Chapter 2 05/10
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 06:26:28 PM »
Man there's no ISBI that stresses me out like the start of this...at least there's nothing left to fear in The Sims. And yet, Marge's fashion is still pretty awesome.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) Chapter 2 05/10
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 08:14:07 PM »
Man there's no ISBI that stresses me out like the start of this...at least there's nothing left to fear in The Sims. And yet, Marge's fashion is still pretty awesome.
It's a type of stress that I had never experienced in the sims. I'm one of those who usually thinks two or three sims per generation seems more than enough. The fun thing about this is that it forces me to do things I never did and discover that I like them, like Marge's bald head for example, I find that it really fits her.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) Chapter 3 05/12
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 02:14:21 AM »
I'm on a roll. This challenge has me too trapped.

Chapter 3: I Think Someone is Unlucky

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Deep fried since 1994
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 10:07:30 AM »
I love the madeover toddlers. Like it's funny what you can do when random doesn't have to mean ugly. Edna's probably my favorite of the bunch but we'll see what she does while out of your control.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 01:10:20 AM »
I love the madeover toddlers. Like it's funny what you can do when random doesn't have to mean ugly. Edna's probably my favorite of the bunch but we'll see what she does while out of your control.
I'm pretty proud of the madeover if I honest and I have a hard time choosing a favorite, luckily I still have time.

One more chapter! Chapter 4: The Calm Before the Storm

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything