Author Topic: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) Chapter 13 08/06  (Read 8280 times)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
I started a Do it as You Go and ISBI challenge combo. My intention wasn't to write a story about this but I found a lot of hilarity and had to share it with whoever wants to share a good laugh. I have two founder because of the do it as you go rules, but only one is the torch holder. The first chapter had the same name as the story. Links to rules ISBI (Toxi's rules) and Do it as You Go.

This is the founder and her spouse:

Disaster has moved to WordPress, all links have been modified.

Chapters

NEW  ;) Chapter 13: A Queen Dignity

Chapter 1: Disaster in the Making
Chapter 2: Six Little Burritos
Chapter 3: I Think Someone is Unlucky
Chapter 4: The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 5: And Then the Storm
Chapter 6: Marge's Revenge
Chapter 7: Family Time
Chapter 8: All the Kisses
Chapter 9: I don't Have a Name for This
Chapter 10: The Simpsons Olympics
Chapter 11: The Usurpation
Chapter 12: A New Kingdom

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 03:03:33 PM »
I'm having too much fun with this!

Another chapter  Chapter 2: Six Little Burritos

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) Chapter 2 05/10
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 06:26:28 PM »
Man there's no ISBI that stresses me out like the start of this...at least there's nothing left to fear in The Sims. And yet, Marge's fashion is still pretty awesome.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) Chapter 2 05/10
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 08:14:07 PM »
Man there's no ISBI that stresses me out like the start of this...at least there's nothing left to fear in The Sims. And yet, Marge's fashion is still pretty awesome.
It's a type of stress that I had never experienced in the sims. I'm one of those who usually thinks two or three sims per generation seems more than enough. The fun thing about this is that it forces me to do things I never did and discover that I like them, like Marge's bald head for example, I find that it really fits her.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) Chapter 3 05/12
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 02:14:21 AM »
I'm on a roll. This challenge has me too trapped.

Chapter 3: I Think Someone is Unlucky

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 10:07:30 AM »
I love the madeover toddlers. Like it's funny what you can do when random doesn't have to mean ugly. Edna's probably my favorite of the bunch but we'll see what she does while out of your control.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 01:10:20 AM »
I love the madeover toddlers. Like it's funny what you can do when random doesn't have to mean ugly. Edna's probably my favorite of the bunch but we'll see what she does while out of your control.
I'm pretty proud of the madeover if I honest and I have a hard time choosing a favorite, luckily I still have time.

One more chapter! Chapter 4: The Calm Before the Storm

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
Re: Disaster in the Making (Do it as You Go ISBI) Chapter 4 05/24
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 03:37:46 PM »
I just read this and I love it! I am impressed at how well you are handling it all, the rules seem very hard and so many babies!

I gotta say, I kinda love Bob. The dude has got life figured out. Is he a jerk? Sure! But does hanging out away from the hoard of children really seem that bad? Clearly, he's not a team player. Maybe I just can't resist his sketchy facial hair.

Marge is a Queen and I love her  bald look. I love the kids, though Barney and his eyes frighten me. They see into the soul!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2020, 06:21:31 PM »
I just read this and I love it! I am impressed at how well you are handling it all, the rules seem very hard and so many babies!

I gotta say, I kinda love Bob. The dude has got life figured out. Is he a jerk? Sure! But does hanging out away from the hoard of children really seem that bad? Clearly, he's not a team player. Maybe I just can't resist his sketchy facial hair.

Marge is a Queen and I love her  bald look. I love the kids, though Barney and his eyes frighten me. They see into the soul!
Thank you! I'm impressed myself how I survived 6 babies! lol. I love all of them, Marge is my favorite of course, I getting very attached to them all.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2020, 09:01:55 PM »
Okay, so this is sort of giving second hand anxiety.So many babies, no sleep, and stinky! My OCD is screaming. That doesn't mean that I won't be reading though.

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 12:23:45 PM »
Quite the crazy challenge Nella! Poor Marge and all those babies!!! A fun read though and it's inspired me to give it a try, though I may just post some screenshots in that thread rather than start another story. Can't wait to see what happens to them with a house full of children.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2020, 04:43:23 PM »
Okay, so this is sort of giving second hand anxiety.So many babies, no sleep, and stinky! My OCD is screaming. That doesn't mean that I won't be reading though.
I was a little scared at the beginning of this (so much anxiety) because too many things are up to randomness and I very controlling with the sims and tend to like small families. But I find myself enjoying the game in new way. Thank you for reading!

You are completely insane!   It's a fun read, though :)
Just like this family :P. Thank you!

Quite the crazy challenge Nella! Poor Marge and all those babies!!! A fun read though and it's inspired me to give it a try, though I may just post some screenshots in that thread rather than start another story. Can't wait to see what happens to them with a house full of children.
Do it! Tell me if youstart one because I would like to see another trying it. It's really fun and very different!

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2020, 06:40:54 PM »
I posted a few screenshots and descriptions in the share your screenshots thread.

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=28396.msg503083#msg503083

It sure has been crazy so far! Especially since my second event I had to move to an empty lot and build a new house.

Looking forward to Marge's houseful and their antics!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2020, 01:32:33 AM »
Hello! I have another chapter. Sorry for the absent time from the forum, I had hectic schedule the last couple of months. Now I have time for the sims again!

Chapter 5: And Then the Storm