Author Topic: Manage Household Tab - Guidance needed  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Angie2209

• Nooboo
Manage Household Tab - Guidance needed
« on: June 17, 2020, 04:20:23 AM »
How does the manage household tab work? Does it list households you played with? Can you remove them without deleting them in the world? (I deleted one household I edited and they disappeared - house and all. I'm editing all pre-existing households in my world by giving them other outfits but now they show up in the household tabs and I'm not even planning on playing with them.

Offline Manderley

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Manage Household Tab - Guidance needed
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 10:52:12 AM »
I would like a better understanding of this also.  The only part I think I've figured out is to set them as not played.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Roana

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 12:30:50 PM »
I don't know alot about it, but I do know that when you are looking at the Manage Household screen, which shows the pictures of your households, there is a Heart in the bottom right hand corner of each picture.  If you click on that heart, it will move that household from the "My Households" tab to the "Other Households" tab.  I'm at work, and unable to get into the game, so my terminology may be off.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 07:07:26 PM »
Manage Households: - My Household tab - Click image to see larger view

Q: Does it list households you played with?
A: Yes and the ones you've taken into CAS to edit. Along with other households that are available to play - in the Other Household tab.

Q: Can you remove them without deleting them in the world?
A: You cannot remove Sims out of Manage Households without them being deleted from your game.

Q: Edited households show up in Manage Households, but I'm not playing them.
A: This is due to you editing the Sims. Any time you edit a Sim, it will get saved to Manage Households.

-- Other Information:

The My Households tab has player created, played or unplayed households. Sims in the Other Households tab may loose progress information such as skill levels, relationships, etc.

If you don't want this to happen to any of the households, click the heart to the right under the household's photo to move them to the My Households tab.

Click the white plumbob in the upper left of the Sim household to make them unplayed.

In the My Households tab (which is automatically selected) you should be able to find what families are in-game and what world they are in.

The Sims you edit don't get saved to the library unless you save them to the library yourself.

Some Additional Information:

New Cullling Mechanics and Favourited Households
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29133.msg472099#msg472099

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *