Author Topic: Best jobs for the level 10 rewards.  (Read 35003 times)

Offline folcon

• Immortal
Re: Best jobs for the level 10 rewards.
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2011, 03:28:47 PM »
I have to agree with the fridge.  Of all the lvl 10 awards I have personaly gotten while playing, its the best.  Then again, i have only ever finished the Culiinary, Master Thief, Super Spy, Rock Star, and Science carrers.

And though the mad scientist's random upgarde raygun is nice, half the time, it set things on fire.

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011, 05:30:47 PM »
What does "100% handiness upgrade completion" entail?

Oh, sweet irony, deliver me from coincidence.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 08:30:46 PM »
I beleave it is doing at least one of every possible upgrade there is.

Offline Huge

• Townie
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2011, 08:03:05 AM »
3 rewards? There should be at least 1 for each career. It's just being stingy IMO. Having said that, the Fridge is the best of the 3. You get a moodlet for a FRIDGE haha. Plus the food perfection thing and the anti-spoilling properties are great for the future generations. You might not WANT a super chef in every family, and they could start off with no cooking ability, yet have great meals).

I've thought of some ideas for a few of the other careers. Most of them are dumb but at least they're ideas :P

Law - Plaque that protects against burglary (alarms don't always prevent them).

Medical - get the opportunity to take your sim back to the CAS and start afresh if you want (ok bad idea, but invincibility was the other).

Prof. Sport - shoes to make you run super fast?

Science - Packet of 10 special seeds or something

Music - Electric guitar (I know this is available to buy off EA's site, but it should be there anyway.

Politics - Maybe have your own library ?:P

[Edited for language.  -Pam]

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2011, 11:42:38 AM »
The "anti-burglary plaque" would be quite useless if you consider the fact that burglars barely ever appear, and when they do there are many ways to stop them.
I too think that there should be some sort of plastic surgery system, in which you could take your sim back to CAS, but not necessarily a medical career bonus.
Superfast shoes would only help if your sim goes jogging all the time, not very useful. Something like a special treadmill+weightlifting+benchpress+sandbag fitness station item that lets your sim learn the Athletic skill faster would be way more appealing.
As for science, I think the Perform Experiment thing is good enough.
Also, there are already 2 electric guitars in the game that you don't have to buy from the store; One came with High-End Loft Stuff, and the other came with Late Night (it's a special reward).
I can't think of anything for Politics right now.

inclement

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2011, 03:43:57 PM »
Waitaminute, the UberFridge does not have food SPOIL?

Seriously?

I like that fridge, but now I LOVE it.

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2011, 04:40:52 PM »
The fitness station is a neat idea Naga, but it would really only apply to those that come after your Sim, seeing as reaching lvl 10 of the pro sports career requires you to have maxed the athletic skill anyway.  Though perhaps it could give a boost to when your Sim trains another Sim.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2011, 04:52:39 PM »
Maybe it could give a moodlet to sims that pass by, just like the fridge, or give a moodlet like Pumped , but either faster or more effective (Super Pumped, lol).

Leto85

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2011, 06:31:46 PM »
I have to agree with the fridge.  Of all the lvl 10 awards I have personaly gotten while playing, its the best.  Then again, i have only ever finished the Culiinary, Master Thief, Super Spy, RocAnd though the mad scientist's random upgarde raygun is nice, half the time, it set things on fire.

Or even worse: let the object vanish instantly.
But to get back on topic: although it is not a level 10 reward, the police car you can get when reaching level 5 in the police career is not something you absolutely need to have, but it sure does look nice in your garage.
And for the movie makers among us it is a must have.
I think the police career is pretty nice, considering all the things you have collected on your way of reaching level 10.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2011, 08:18:58 PM »
the police car you can get when reaching level 5 in the police career is not something you absolutely need to have, but it sure does look nice in your garage.

I agree, Leto.  In the Clan Douglas Dynasty, one of the spouses was a police officer, and when she died the police car got passed down to the kids.  It was great fun watching the police car driving around in France or Egypt.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline n8thegr8

• Townie
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2011, 02:26:30 PM »
I agree, Leto.  In the Clan Douglas Dynasty, one of the spouses was a police officer, and when she died the police car got passed down to the kids.  It was great fun watching the police car driving around in France or Egypt.

One time I had a klepto sim steal a police car. Oh the irony!

Offline Huge

• Townie
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2011, 08:11:25 AM »
The "anti-burglary plaque" would be quite useless if you consider the fact that burglars barely ever appear, and when they do there are many ways to stop them.
I too think that there should be some sort of plastic surgery system, in which you could take your sim back to CAS, but not necessarily a medical career bonus.
Superfast shoes would only help if your sim goes jogging all the time, not very useful. Something like a special treadmill+weightlifting+benchpress+sandbag fitness station item that lets your sim learn the Athletic skill faster would be way more appealing.
As for science, I think the Perform Experiment thing is good enough.
Also, there are already 2 electric guitars in the game that you don't have to buy from the store; One came with High-End Loft Stuff, and the other came with Late Night (it's a special reward).
I can't think of anything for Politics right now.
Well I did say most were daft :P Yeah thinking a bit more about it, the plaque thing would be useless.
the Loft Stuff is free?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2011, 08:42:24 AM »
@Huge, I edited your "c" word above. Just be aware of your choice of words in the future. ;)

Offline Huge

• Townie
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2011, 08:49:28 AM »
I'm always extremely aware of my choice of words. However, I see that you're American, so I relent. Some English words in America are considered worse I know (as are some American words in England).

I have done your job for you on the other post which was missed (and hence why I thought it was fine).

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2011, 09:30:03 PM »
I'm always extremely aware of my choice of words. However, I see that you're American, so I relent. Some English words in America are considered worse I know (as are some American words in England).

I have done your job for you on the other post which was missed (and hence why I thought it was fine).

Excuse me?  You relent because he's American?  You should relent because he's an Administrator on this Forum.  And you're actually not doing his job for him because I'm still editing your posts.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."