Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 230039 times)

Offline Phyre

• Occult
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #585 on: June 01, 2011, 05:30:18 AM »
More pressuring Velmoor, Draigoth! I think Miguel is a cutie, and he makes Nyarah so happy, he has to stay for as long as possible!

I'm looking forward to seeing how Lynnore will grow up! However, you have a "backlog" of updates don't you? I guess you played Lynnore before Generations came out; so maybe rebellious will be left for Generation 8!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #586 on: June 01, 2011, 03:19:54 PM »
Wicked, we got a troublesome(probably, if I know anything about Sims) toddler on the way! And I am NOT going to go count the pictures, that's just too much to ask for. ;D

Thank you MissMaths, I have no reason to believe Lynnore will be a troublemaker, but who knows?! This update brings pic count to 1,009, you don't need to count, my gallery does that for me.

Awesome update! Yeah we all know what the watermelon diet does hehe. Did you get Generations? Will Lynnore be rebellious haha?

Thank you Esther! No I haven't gotten Generations, I never buy a video game before it's been out for at least a month, lets them work some of the bugs out.  Plus, I've had World Adventures for months, and haven't installed it because I don't want to endanger my very stable long term Bridgeport, if it isn't buggy, don't bug it I always say.  So I can safely assure you, there will be no Generations content in this Dynasty.

Awesome, just awesome update Juxt! As always! Little Lynn is such a cute baby - I hope she'll turn out like her mother. Very well done! :D

Thank you Chronic, Lynnore's mother is quite the strong lady, I'm sure she'll have plenty of influence, both genetically, and personality wise.

More pressuring Velmoor, Draigoth! I think Miguel is a cutie, and he makes Nyarah so happy, he has to stay for as long as possible!

I'm looking forward to seeing how Lynnore will grow up! However, you have a "backlog" of updates don't you? I guess you played Lynnore before Generations came out; so maybe rebellious will be left for Generation 8!

Thank you Phyre, but poor Velmoor is doing the best he can, but at the point I'm playing at, Miguel has already lost about 7 days into the ether, so annoying. I prefer "buffer" to "backlog" but yes, my game is well ahead of my updating, which is what allows me to keep up both pace and quality without breaking my back with all the work that goes into this :D Nope, this family is all about harmony, that's why they all have so many traits in common, even if I were to install Generations, which I'm not, Rebellious wouldn't be on my list of things to be trying on this family. But after the Dynasty, all bets are off!

Nyarah: Are you worried sweetie, you don't look ready for our party.
Miguel: I'm a little sad, everyday that passes is so precious, but I'm ready.  Thank you again for not throwing a huge party, I know you like to go out for your birthday, but with the baby, I just don't think this is the time.
Nyarah: Don't worry sweetie, it just means I'll have to make up for it with the baby's parties!

Quain: Happy birthday Miguel!
Miguel: It's not hard to imagine what I might wish for *blows out candles*

ME: As the smoke from Miguel's candles wafts up, Nyarah gets her turn.
Nyarah: Maybe if both of us wish for the same thing, it will come double true?

Miguel: Well, it's not quite the razor sharp look I had before, but I can work with this!

Nyarah: We may both be getting older, but we still look great!

Bridgeport Citizen: Oh my gosh, Quain was talking about you in class today, you're a totally cool policeman, can I get your autograph, my guy friends will be so jealous!
Miguel: No problem, it's good to see young men excited about law enforcement.

ME: And here's Miguel, in what might be the most awesome elder makeover I've ever done, as far as I'm concerned anyway! Look at him, he looks awesome!

ME: The family continues to occupy every moment of Lynnore's awake time, there's even a traffic jam of eager family members every time she needs her diaper changed.

Next Time: Birthdays birthdays everywhere, oh no toddler throw up in my hair!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #587 on: June 01, 2011, 04:03:57 PM »
Awesome update, Juxt! :D
Happy birthday everyone, and don't worry Miguel, you are still handsome. Loving the makeover. You won't believe, but I used that last "skull" pattern on Chris Steel in my DecaDynasty a few hours ago! Lol. What a coincidence! ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #588 on: June 01, 2011, 04:19:47 PM »
Awesome update! Happy birthday Nyarah and Miguel! You still look good for an old guy! Toddler throw up in your hair?! Oh my lol.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #589 on: June 01, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »
Happy Birthday, Nyarah and Miguel! They both look awesome! I can't wait to see little Lynnore as a toddler.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #590 on: June 02, 2011, 07:22:11 AM »
Happy Birthday to Miguel and Nyarah!  Just so you know - I think most of your makeovers are awesome. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #591 on: June 02, 2011, 04:41:24 PM »
Awesome update, Juxt! :D
Happy birthday everyone, and don't worry Miguel, you are still handsome. Loving the makeover. You won't believe, but I used that last "skull" pattern on Chris Steel in my DecaDynasty a few hours ago! Lol. What a coincidence! ;D

Thank you Chronic, and I totally do believe it! It's a pretty nifty pattern I think, very "edgy"

Awesome update! Happy birthday Nyarah and Miguel! You still look good for an old guy! Toddler throw up in your hair?! Oh my lol.

Thank you Esther, oh my! indeed, toddlers are soo messy.

Thank you lilygirl!

Happy Birthday to Miguel and Nyarah!  Just so you know - I think most of your makeovers are awesome. 

Thank you Ricalynn, makeovers are my favorite part, they make me look forward to every Sim birthday.

Miguel: I can't believe I lost, I guess I wasn't ready to take you Draigoth.
Draigoth: Don't feel bad kid, I have several lifetimes of experience to draw on.
Bling Gnome: What you fools doing playing games? It's time to feel the beat! Yo!

Miguel (1): Hi princess, how was your day, I made some drinks for us.
Nyarah (2): Mmm, have I ever told you I love that uniform on you.
Miguel (2): Well then I'll have to make sure to keep it after I get promoted.
Nyarah (2): You better!

Myron the Mysterious: What do you mean you can still see me?
Buddy the Laundry Gnome: I can see you right there, behind the flowers!
Myron: What?! If you can see me then everyone else can too!
Buddy: Who else? There's nobody here but us Gnomes.

Draigoth (1): Happy Birthday baby girl! Look at how big you've gotten!
Nyarah (2): This is going to be the greatest party in history, a blowout beach bash for my beautiful baby!

Velmoor (1): Woah, is it on me, is it still on me?!
ME: What? No, nothing is on you.
Velmoor (2): I met something in the future, it said it was something I created, let me tell you, if I create something like that again, I'm gonna smash it!
ME: Wouldn't that create a paradox, you wanting to break something you made in the future, but if it never exists in the future, how will you know it's bad in the present?
Velmoor: (2): What kind of loopy nonsense logic is that, what good would a time machine be if it created dumb paradoxes! Now if you don't mind, I have a party to go to.

Nyarah (1): Are you ready sweetie, we're gonna blow out the candles and see what you look like!
Velmoor (2): Not even the space time continuum could keep me away from this party.

Velmoor: Do you all just wait for me to go out to get sick, you do know there's a hospital in this city right?
Bridgeport Citizen: Please, she's my best friend, you have to help her!
Velmoor: Yeah, I will, but really, shouldn't I get to enjoy my time out too?

ME: Here's little Lynnore in her cute clothing, she inherited her fathers shade of black hair, and her mother's highlights which I added to make her hair less flat looking.  I changed the highlights from reddish, to purple-ish.

Next Time: Training a toddler is terribly trying at times.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #592 on: June 02, 2011, 04:49:27 PM »
Yayza for birthdays, and time paradoxes, (love them, who doesn't?) and for Velmoor and his purple pants! :D Happy birthday Lynnore, gorgeous clothes as always! ;D

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #593 on: June 02, 2011, 04:58:35 PM »
Myron the Mysterious: What do you mean you can still see me?
Buddy the Laundry Gnome: I can see you right there, behind the flowers!
Myron: What?! If you can see me then everyone else can too!
Buddy: Who else? There's nobody here but us Gnomes.

That is one of the funniest things I've read (I say one of the funniest as you have had some pretty awesome dialogue  ;))

Awesome update, Lynnore is adorable!
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #594 on: June 02, 2011, 05:47:39 PM »
Happy Birthday Lynnore!!! *confetti* I especially like her name since my middle name is Lynn  ;D

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #595 on: June 02, 2011, 06:22:59 PM »
Happy Birthday to Nyarah, Myguel and Lynnore! They all look great!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #596 on: June 02, 2011, 06:30:44 PM »
Happy birthday Lynnore! You are so gorgeous!! I love the outfits!! Velmoor is hilarious. Oh man I laughed so hard reading the conversation between the two of you!  ;D

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #597 on: June 03, 2011, 04:34:04 AM »
I missed an update!

Happy Birthday Migual, Nyarah and Lynnore! She's such a cutey, the perfect mix of mum and dad!

Maybe Velmoor should watch some Star Trek episodes, that may teach him the finer point of temporal mechanics and space-time paradoxes!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #598 on: June 03, 2011, 07:15:28 AM »
Nyarah and Miguel are so sweet together.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #599 on: June 03, 2011, 08:07:45 AM »
Happy birthday Lynn! Such a cute little toddler! :D
Yo, gnomes rock! Especially aging ones! Lol.
Loved the update, awesome! ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa