Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 225669 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #375 on: May 01, 2011, 12:39:55 PM »
I always love the pictures of your dancing immortals, along with the songs that go with them :D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #376 on: May 02, 2011, 03:19:41 PM »
Happy Birthday little Nyarah! She is a cutie.

Nice move there, Quain, way to be part of the band.

Thank you lilygirl, I love toddler Nyarah, I'm more attached to my girls than my boy toddlers, I like boy children best.  But those Sim days pass so quickly, we must revel in them while they're here :D  Quain rocks, and he rolls! Oh yeah!

Thank you Chronic!

Happy birthday Nyarah! Awesome move Quain! I love that song! My milkshake...Oh man now that song is stuck in my head!!  ;D

Thank you Esther, ha ha, I share my pain with you, that song has been stuck in my head all week!

I always love the pictures of your dancing immortals, along with the songs that go with them :D

Thank you Alexandria, now that I have so many Sims, I could have way more of them than I would ever want, so I just keep the ones I like best :D  I don't want it to get repetitive, but I love them too!

Sashyna (1): Sims should never go swimming, they seem to drown pretty frequently.
Nyarah (1): Drowning sad for Sims.
Sashyna (2): Your grandpa says it's because of the jellyfish in the pool, but you should really take what he says with a grain of salt.
Nyarah (2): Salted jewwyfish?

Sashyna (1): Salted jellyfish, I bet I could make a sushi dish based around that.
Nyarah (1): Sushifish.
Sashyna (2): When you start school, you won't have to be afraid, because your daddy will be there with you.
Nyayah (2): Wanna start school.

ME: Well, school must wait for another day, but here's sweet little Nyarah asleep in her nursery, and thank you Gheez, for making awesome patterns, how natural do those vine birds look with that wallpaper border?  I love it!

Aeluna: Since I've agreed to sculpt you in eternal ice, I need to know what you want this piece of art to say about you.
Morris Sleep: Well, really I just love your work, and I can afford to leave a legacy behind, and there's no one I would trust that to more than you.

ME: Nyarah gets in touch with her inner hunger for music.
Cave Gnome: Hmm, I wonder if these flowers are edible, I'm starved.

ME: Aeluna is a devoted G Grandmother, taking part in the fun, and the unpleasant, parts of raising a child.

Aeluna (1): When you're famous, and you will be, people on the Internet will start talking about you. That's normal for our family, but you should be prepared.
Nyarah (1): Wanna be famous!
Aeluna (2): Well, when you're famous, people with start rumors about you, and you're going to need to learn how to deal with that.
Nyarah (2): Wanna be famous!

Aeluna: Why yes, I am the daughter of famed painter Draigoth De D'Onlyn, it's so good to meet another art fan like myself.
ME: Here is the party that should have happened yesterday on Nyarah's birthday, coulda shoulda woulda, Aeluna makes the best of the crowd.

ME: This bouncer is wearing a funny hat, a funny hat I say!  Oh, he's also glaring at us, oh my!

Next Time: More Nooboo cuteness and Susie's adult birthday.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #377 on: May 02, 2011, 04:22:14 PM »

ME: This bouncer is wearing a funny hat, a funny hat I say!  Oh, he's also glaring at us, oh my!
Hehe he's glaring at us 'cause we're not allowed in, and 'cause he's warning us that if we mention the hat, he'll bite us. Scary vampire bouncer tough guy! ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #378 on: May 02, 2011, 05:53:11 PM »
Awesome update! Nyarah wants to be famous? Well living with a houseful of celebs her wish will come true lol. So since it's stuck in your head you thought you would make it stick in mine? Did it at least make it not stuck in yours anymore?  ;D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #379 on: May 02, 2011, 06:01:37 PM »
Great Update!  Nyarah is simply darling!  Although - I think that's a box of photos not sushi! i always thought it was sushi too until I got a up close look at it in one of my games.  Don't be mad I pointed that out.  And the vampire bouncer.. very creepy -shudder-  The way he's built reminds me of William Fangman with the muscle definition bar all the way up!

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #380 on: May 02, 2011, 07:17:35 PM »
Sashyna (1): Sims should never go swimming, they seem to drown pretty frequently.
Nyarah (1): Drowning sad for Sims.
Sashyna (2): Your grandpa says it's because of the jellyfish in the pool, but you should really take what he says with a grain of salt.
Nyarah (2): Salted jewwyfish?

Priceless! Despite missing Drezebelle I find Nyarah simply adoring!

You're not the only one who has a greater affinity with girl than with boy toddlers. I like having both boys and girls - don't get me wrong - but girl toddlers are for some reason just way cuter. I think it's because I like to play dress-up with them (a lot!) and there's all the hairstyles and the dresses and the mini heels. I usually redress my toddler girls everyday because there's so much cuteness to wear!

(Ok. Ok. I confess; I spent ages redressing all my sims almost every sim day. What can I say? I'm a fashion addict!)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #381 on: May 03, 2011, 03:31:26 PM »
Awesome update! Nyarah wants to be famous? Well living with a houseful of celebs her wish will come true lol. So since it's stuck in your head you thought you would make it stick in mine? Did it at least make it not stuck in yours anymore?  ;D

Thank you Esther, indeed Nyarah wants to be famous, and the center of attention.  Nope, it's still stuck in my head along with a dozen or so other songs.

Great Update!  Nyarah is simply darling!  Although - I think that's a box of photos not sushi! i always thought it was sushi too until I got a up close look at it in one of my games.  Don't be mad I pointed that out.  And the vampire bouncer.. very creepy -shudder-  The way he's built reminds me of William Fangman with the muscle definition bar all the way up!

Thank you Rica, why would I be mad?  What do you know it is photos!  Hmm, I don't think photo sushi would be delicious at all LOL  He does sorta look like William doesn't he?  I noticed that myself, that bouncer could be his progeny, but he's not.

Priceless! Despite missing Drezebelle I find Nyarah simply adoring!

You're not the only one who has a greater affinity with girl than with boy toddlers. I like having both boys and girls - don't get me wrong - but girl toddlers are for some reason just way cuter. I think it's because I like to play dress-up with them (a lot!) and there's all the hairstyles and the dresses and the mini heels. I usually redress my toddler girls everyday because there's so much cuteness to wear!

(Ok. Ok. I confess; I spent ages redressing all my sims almost every sim day. What can I say? I'm a fashion addict!)

Thank you Phyre, I would be missing Drezebell, but I know I'll be playing her later, so I don't miss her too much.  Girl toddlers are like adorable little dolls!  Wow, and I though I was a fashion addict in Sims, that makes me fell much better!

Quain: Susie, you are the light of my life, just looking into your eyes fills my heart.
Susie (Internal Monologue): I don't think there is any girl so lucky as I am.
ME: These two have been perfectly in love since Susie moved in, their relationship bar doesn't even get dented before it's back at 100%.

ME: These days are precious and filled with learning, sometimes the parents have a hard time getting a cuddle in edgewise with all these attentive elders around the house.
Buddy Gnome: After Aeluna teaches you to walk, I'll teach you to stand on your head Nyarah, that's bound to get you attention!

ME: But even with so many loving adult Sims in the house, a little unsupervised play time is snuck in by Nyarah.
Nyarah: Nom, nom, nom.

Draigoth: Come on sweetie, walk to your G2 Grandpa!
ME: So cute, I love toddler Sims.

Quain: My new work uniform really brings out my eyes, I give it a thumbs up!

ME: When Susie gets home from work the family celebrates her adult birthday together.

Susie: Woo! Confetti! Awesome!
Family: Yay Susie! Congratulations!

Quain: Wow, my wife is beautiful!
Susie: That's a great thing to hear right after getting older.  You earned yourself some smooches mister!

Next Time: Quain gets his smooches, Grim drops by Bridgeport again, and Nyarah continues being cute.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #382 on: May 03, 2011, 03:55:44 PM »
Happy birthday dear Susie! Nyarah is such a cute little teddy bear. :D Quain sure looks amazing in that new uniform. I never noticed Aleuna's nose before. :o It's, let me say, extraordinary. But I miss Velmoor. Velmoor, Velmoor! ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #383 on: May 03, 2011, 04:10:28 PM »
Happy Birthday Susie! Congrats on another promotion Quain! Continue with the cuteness Nyarah. Um, what else?... Love the puzzle rug in the nursery, I really need to play with that floor tile more.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #384 on: May 03, 2011, 04:17:39 PM »
Oh, about the puzzle tile - how did you get the diagonal (half) one? :o WANT!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #385 on: May 03, 2011, 05:16:25 PM »
Awesome updates and GREAT SAVE!!! I almost had a heart attack when I first read about the unexpected bundles of joy.  I'm so glad you were able to change the space/time continuum and save your dynasty.  I would be heartbroken if we lost both the Copernicus and De D'Onlyn dynasties one after the other. 

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #386 on: May 03, 2011, 07:13:42 PM »
Geez Draigoth - can't you wait for the woman to finish blowing out the candles!  Cake is better than food from the fridge!

Nyarah really is adorable.   I just want to put her in a room with Baby Mint Steel and Baby Angelica Grim and have toddler races!

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #387 on: May 03, 2011, 07:58:39 PM »
Awesome update! Happy birthday Susie! Nyarah is so cute!! Too bad it's still stuck in your head. I listened to it like 10 times than it left mine hehe.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #388 on: May 04, 2011, 11:57:23 AM »
Oh, about the puzzle tile - how did you get the diagonal (half) one? :o WANT!

Select the floor tile you want and then press Ctrl-F on Windows, I believe it's Command-F for Macs (it's an automatic reaction for me so I can't remember what I do. :P) This creates a quarter section triangular floor tile, put 2 together for the diagonal half-square look!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #389 on: May 04, 2011, 12:05:17 PM »
Thank you Lily. :D

anything