Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 228938 times)

Offline Phyre

• Occult
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #405 on: May 07, 2011, 08:22:40 AM »
Three Birthday Cheers for Nyarah! She was a cute toddler and she still is really cute as a child!

Grim: I have come for you at last Nelson Littler, you will come with me!
Nelson: I got to see my son's G3 Granddaughter become a child, it's more than anyone could ask for, I am ready Grim.
Susie: Goodbye Nelson, I'm not sure why everyone in this family hated you, but thanks for donating!

Nelson: Please take me with you, I'm so ready to go!
Grim: Calm down mortal, I already said you're coming with me.
ME: Nelson is not my favorite Sim, I only invited him hoping he'd kick the bucket and invite Grim, woo!

I'd to wipe my coffee off the screen - Susie is just brilliant, only matched by Grim with Attitude!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #406 on: May 07, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
He died of old age not starvation that's why! 

Happy Birthday Nyarah!  She's still adorable.  I love her clothes - it's like she has an outfit with a color from all the ones before her. 

Thank you Ricalynn, I was under the mistaken impression they all got the cool vamp ghost, since I've never seen a vamp die of anything else LOL  Good eye there Rica, that was definitely part of how I colored her clothes, though none of them have ever had a favorite for green yet.

Happy birthday Nyarah! I think it's funny. Nelson wasn't your fave and you invited him just hoping Grim would come haha. It's awesome about the paparazzi!  :D I think only vampires that starve have a red ghost. Or probably some other death. Old age seems to be only white!

EDIT: Rica and I posted at the same time. How cool is that?!  ;D

Thank you Esther, pretty cool, you and Rica must be synchronized, like robots!  Tell the truth! Are you a robot?!  Cause that would be cool LOL  Grim's my buddy, I am a Grim fan for life!  Nelson however hates children, and has never been very nice to the family.  The best part was I was listening to my beau talk about his day, and then I yelled "Yes!" totally interrupting him. Then I had to tell him I was all excited because I planned a party kill and it worked perfectly.  If you ever want to get rid of an old jerk, just keep inviting him to parties *rolls on floor laughing*

Thank you Gogowars!

Happy birthday Nyarah! Poor Nelson, Grim is cruel lol. I love the setting of the whole party, so Grim can't bring me down anyways. :D

Thank you Chronic, some Grims may be cruel, but this one is my home dog.  Location parties sure look cool, but honestly they're a lot more hassle.  *Sigh* the sacrifices we make to get the shots we want.

Three Birthday Cheers for Nyarah! She was a cute toddler and she still is really cute as a child!

I'd to wipe my coffee off the screen - Susie is just brilliant, only matched by Grim with Attitude!

Thank you Phyre, I'm sorry about your monitor, but glad I had you laughing!  Coffee + electronics = Bad! Grim has Grimattude LOL

Draigoth: So what do you think the next answer is?
Nyarah: 47?
Draigoth: Don't just guess, do the work.
ME: Homework is a huge part of a child's life, but a large family ensures she always has a helping hand.

Quain: Are you sure that's the move you want to make?
Nyarah: Shush you, don't make me second guess myself.
ME: Quain's logic skills still need polishing, and Nyarah joins him to have some quality time with her father, while they both have fun competing against each other.

Music: Just dance. Gonna be okay. Just dance. Spin that record babe. Just dance. Gonna be okay. Dance. Dance. Dance. Just dance.
ME: Draigoth dances for his supper (or rather for 2K) at the Grind.

Susie: I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you for doing well in school. I know sometimes it's hard to concentrate when you're young, and Quain says you've been an excellent student.
Nyarah: I know how important my education is, and the whole family helps out, I'm very lucky.
ME: She is very lucky, everyday that she goes to school, she's been getting the "Great Lecture" moodlet from her Dad, yet another bonus to keeping your Sims employed woo!

Felix Murell (1): Oh wow, you're political incumbent Susie De D'Onlyn! Will you sign my autograph book?
Susie (1): Of course "Never stop believing, every bit of help is appreciated."
Felix (2): So how do you feel about increasing the budget to help keep Bridgeport Green?
Susie (2): The environment is a very important issue to my platform, we're starting a new Green Initiative this year in fact.
Felix (3): Well that's something that I would like to stand behind, here's $9K dollars to help it get off the ground.
Susie (3): Oh my goodness, that is so generous, thank you so much! *Glomp*

ME: Makenzie has transfered from Bar tending at a dive bar to bouncer at a nice establishment.  I think she also might have aged up to adult, her face looks different to me, but maybe she just looks better in dim light.
Sashyna: Hello Makenzie, fabulous to see you, what's going on tonight.
Makenzie: Mrs. De D'Onlyn, go right on ahead and check it out yourself, great to see you.

Sashyna: Yeah I'm coming home right now, I was having a good time, until this annoying paparazzi got right in my face and wouldn't take a hint to back off!
Paparazzi: Do you have any comment about your phone conversation?

ME: The newest Bridgeport Local Representative is proud every day she comes home, she finally feels like she has the chance to help her fellow Bridgeport Citizens.

Next Time: Doctoring, kicking back, and defying gravity!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #407 on: May 07, 2011, 12:41:39 PM »
I love love love Lady GaGa! :D Thank you so much for quoting her song.
Study, Nyarah, study! Happy birthday (maybe) Mackenzie. Awesome update, Juxt! :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #408 on: May 07, 2011, 02:36:53 PM »
I figured the green was a kickback from Draigoth's wife/Aeluna's mother.  Only toned down  - she was a lime green enthusiast. 

Awesome update.  Happy Birthday to Mackenzie?  She looks like she gained a little weight ?  Not as thin in her bouncer uniform as her bartender uniform.   
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #409 on: May 07, 2011, 02:46:39 PM »
Awesome update! No, I'm not a robot! Not that I know of anyways, but that might explain my sudden urges to drink oil.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #410 on: May 07, 2011, 03:26:07 PM »
Nyarah is such a good girl! Working so hard and giving everything her best - even school - Quain and Susie can be really proud!

Draigoth certainly isn't showing his age! I bet it's only a matter of time before he's swarmed with wife-number-2 candidates :P

The talks between Susie and her campaign supporters are always awesome - I'm as addicted to seeing her in the updates as much as I am to Velmoor!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #411 on: May 07, 2011, 04:17:40 PM »
Draigoth: So what do you think the next answer is?
Nyarah: 47?
Draigoth: Don't just guess, do the work.

Now I'm not 100% sure, but I was under the impression that the answer to everything is 42! She was only off by 5 Draigoth, give the girl a break. :D
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #412 on: May 08, 2011, 05:36:23 AM »
Happy birthday Nyarah ;D
Oh, those dancing immortals! They're so funny :D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #413 on: May 08, 2011, 11:38:02 AM »
I love love love Lady GaGa! :D Thank you so much for quoting her song.
Study, Nyarah, study! Happy birthday (maybe) Mackenzie. Awesome update, Juxt! :)

Thank you Chronic, I had actually read you saying that recently, I don't listen to Lady GaGa, or at least I hadn't until recently, so I looked that one up just for you, glad my happiness missle found it's target ;)

I figured the green was a kickback from Draigoth's wife/Aeluna's mother.  Only toned down  - she was a lime green enthusiast.  

Awesome update.  Happy Birthday to Mackenzie?  She looks like she gained a little weight ?  Not as thin in her bouncer uniform as her bartender uniform.  

Thank you Ricalynn, I hadn't thought of the Lime green, that's a good point!  I don't think she's gained weight, just looks way better in a shirt with a little room than a skin tight Bustier top, her regular clothes still make her look like a stick. LOL  I think it's hard to gain weight on a liquid diet ;)  

Awesome update! No, I'm not a robot! Not that I know of anyways, but that might explain my sudden urges to drink oil.

Thank you Esther, and um, Eww oil is icky LOL

Nyarah is such a good girl! Working so hard and giving everything her best - even school - Quain and Susie can be really proud!

Draigoth certainly isn't showing his age! I bet it's only a matter of time before he's swarmed with wife-number-2 candidates :P

The talks between Susie and her campaign supporters are always awesome - I'm as addicted to seeing her in the updates as much as I am to Velmoor!

Thank you Phyre, nope, sorry, no wife number two for any of my Sims, hope that doesn't disappoint.  Nyarah rocketed up in school, I'm not sure if it's because my Sims have logic, or her dad is the Super Intendant at the School, but her grades went straight north up that bar ;)  You actually like my political tidbits?  Cool, I just added them so that people weren't thinking I don't like Susie, I thought they'd be uninteresting, I'm very glad they're making someone pleased.  This update will satisfy both Sim addictions at once! ;D

Now I'm not 100% sure, but I was under the impression that the answer to everything is 42! She was only off by 5 Draigoth, give the girl a break. :D

Thank you lilygirl, ah yes, the Douglas Adams school of bad Mathematics, that should be a Sims private school for Generations I think LOL

Happy birthday Nyarah ;D
Oh, those dancing immortals! They're so funny :D

Thank you Alexandria, they do their best!

Aeluna: It's perfect, the way it captures his smiling demeanor, it almost seems like it's about to come alive!  Finally my first Ice Statue Masterpiece!
ME: Seriously, it took me this long to get a masterpiece Sims statue out of her, but once the gates opened it was like a flood, she made 3 more out of her next 5 statues.  Maybe it was the opportunity that helped her out, maybe it was hitting her 300th sculpture, I don't know.

Velmoor: So in order to keep yourself aloft longer, you pretend you're a Wiley coyote, and you've never heard of gravity, and then it can't hurt you.
Nyarah: That's not what my physics teacher says.
Velmoor: *Pfft* Teachers, the only good one in town is your daddy the rest are over-stuffed tweed coats.
Nyarah: What?
Velmoor: Mean people who are full of themselves.
Nyarah: Oh *laughter*
ME: Nothing says bonding like endangering life and limb just to have a good time.

ME: When Sashyna invites Makenzie over to have a visit, she seems less than happy to see Velmoor.
Makenzie Sleep (Internal Monologue): Why can't I get over him?  Why does my heart leap into my throat whenever I see him?  I know he doesn't think of me that way, why can't I just move on?!
Sashyna: Wait until I show you my fuse ball skills Makenzie, prepare to be walloped!
Makenzie: Yeah, sounds like fun.

Velmoor (1): What seems to be the problem?
Malcolm (1): I injured a knee bearing, it is totally out of alignment.
Malcolm (Internal Monologue) (1): Why wouldn't those kids stop chasing me with water balloons, they should be more understanding of my hydrophobia!
Velmoor (2): Just think happy thoughts, I'm gonna put it back in place now. *Kick*
Malcolm (2): Pain sensors, activated! I believe this was not an optimal treatment method! Ow! Pain sensors activated!

Bridgeport Citizen (1): My energy level have been terrible lately, I never feel really awake.
Velmoor (1): I have just the treatment for you!
Velmoor (1): *Poke*
Velmoor (2): *Poke*
Citizen: Wow doctor, I feel more energetic already!  I'm going to go do all this week's chores, you're a life saver!

Susie: So what would you like to play tonight, Gnubb, fuse ball?
Nyarah: How about a game of chess, that sounds fun.
Susie: You just like that you can already beat me at it.
Nyarah: *Giggle* Yeah I do.

Draigoth: There's nothing like soaking up a little luxury at the Prosper Room.

Aeluna: No one can party all night long like our family!
Nyarah (Internal Monologue): Wow, all night parties, and dancing on tables, my family is awesome!

Next Time: New lawn ornament, Grim comes to party, and Sashyna has a bad day.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #414 on: May 08, 2011, 02:19:25 PM »
Awesome update! Yea I know it is I just thought it would be funny lol.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #415 on: May 08, 2011, 04:18:11 PM »
Did Sashyna finally "lose her drums"? First, she plays foosball in her night gown, now she's having a generic "bad day".
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #416 on: May 09, 2011, 08:09:05 AM »
Oh man, Velmoor and Malcolm had me going for a while :D

Congrats on that first (and second and third!) masterpiece!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #417 on: May 09, 2011, 02:44:46 PM »
Awesome update! Yea I know it is I just thought it would be funny lol.

Thank you Esther, and you are funny ;)

Did Sashyna finally "lose her drums"? First, she plays foosball in her night gown, now she's having a generic "bad day".

Thank you lilygirl, Sashyna is my night owl, she's in her jammies cause she just got up and called Makenzie, and apparently vampires visit in light speed too!  There's nothing generic about what Sashyna would consider a bad day, you'll see ;)  My writing may have been a little flat for the event, I only get about 6 hours sleep a night on weekends, how about "Sashyna suffers from Culinary Catastrophes" does that seems to hit the right note? ;D

Oh man, Velmoor and Malcolm had me going for a while :D

Congrats on that first (and second and third!) masterpiece!

Thank you Phyre, it kind of amazes me how often Malcolm shows up at clinics, he hardly misses one!  Apparently Simbots are high maintenance machines.  Thank you, I couldn't believe how hard it was to get her to make them, it was getting ridiculous!

ME: Meet Rocko, the Climbing Horse.  He's a masterpiece, and my newest lawn ornament.  To light him I stuck some post lights in his rocks, it actually looks kinda cool at night, I like glowing rocks.

Sashyna: I told that guy the oil was getting too hot!  This definitely was not the best work day I've ever had.  Now I get home and there's a whole party going on, what a day.  I can't believe half the town saw me in my undies! And my hair!  I look like the bride of Frankenstein, I'll never hear the end of this.

ME: When a student needs help, Quain is there to give them a leg up, his school's grades and test scores are among the best ever recorded.
Quain: So you see, once you gain an interest in life, and the world around you, it awakens a certain curiosity, an inclination to find out why things work the way they do.  Nothing leaves you more aware of the natural world than fishing, it's all about being quiet and waiting. It nearly always progresses into a need to learn.
Bridgeport Student: That was your PhD topic?
Quain: Yes "A report on the correlation of fishing and the career education."
Student: Did you Sashyna come in all scorched up in her skivvies?!
Quain: Uhm, focus on you studies.

Star Blanton: Did you guys see Sashyna come inside wearing only her unmentionables? It's so funny, I could just die! Ooops, I didn't mean that literally! My stars are all escaping, quickly, catch them! Catch them!

Star: Too late, hello Grim.
Grim: Once again I have been called to the plane of the living, the time has come mortals, to party!
Party Crowd: Well, it's just not really an epic party until even Grim can't stay away. Hey, did you hear that Sashyna came in nearly nude?
Grim: And I missed it?! Aww man!

Grim: Now I shall show you all the ascension of a soul!
Party Crowd: Ooo, aaah!
Star: Well, if you have to pass on, it's good to be the center of attention when you go!
ME: And maybe it'll get the party crowd to stop talking about Sashyna.

ME: Seriously, with all the hard work he does, Grim drives a Sloppy Jalopy?! I would not have guessed that.  He should have The Beast motorcycle, that would be cool.

Next Time: Everybody get ready to raise the roof, because once again Nyarah's birthday party is upon us!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #418 on: May 09, 2011, 03:06:17 PM »
Hahahaha!

*wipes tears out of her eyes*

Climbing is not quite the adjective I'd have used for Rocko, but at least this one complies with forum rules.

That's just hilarious.

*wipes more tears out of her eyes*

And I think Sashyna shouldn't worry so much about her burning entrance; even at her age she can still pull it off to show her underwear in public :P

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #419 on: May 09, 2011, 03:09:11 PM »
I'm with Phyre on this one  ;D  I love your lawn decor

Sashyna has some sexy old lady grannie panties so I'm not sure what she's worried about. 

Awesome update! can't wait to go to the party! I have my confetti ready.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

anything