Author Topic: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)  (Read 123796 times)

pologolf

Re: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2011, 03:09:44 PM »
You won't believe this!

Over a 5 week period Max earned $20,000,000 in tips playing guitar in the subways of Bridgeport!

His largest single "tip" so far is almost $15,000!

What a guy!

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2011, 10:05:30 AM »
Leto, I would like to know how many Sim weeks did it take you to complete the 4 instrument star challenges? I am currently in week 30 and I only completed one star challenge and that is the piano skill. Any tips in completing the other 3?

Thanks! I am on the verge of giving up by the way!

;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2011, 12:19:02 PM »
Leto, I would like to know how many Sim weeks did it take you to complete the 4 instrument star challenges? I am currently in week 30 and I only completed one star challenge and that is the piano skill. Any tips in completing the other 3?

Thanks! I am on the verge of giving up by the way!

;D

Uhm... how many weeks... I really don't know anymore. Someone has asked me before months ago and than I did remember the answer still but I've forgot it by now. The only tip I can give you is keep going and do nothing but playing that particular instrument. Just focus on one at a time. The first one will be easier to fulfill compared to the next and the next and the next.

Offline slpc04

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2011, 01:49:04 PM »
Really great sim, thanks Leto. I do however have a silly request. Is it possible to remove the five star celebrity status from Max? Also to remove the stone hearted and no jealousy LTA? Reason being the paparazzi are killing me!!! Second the other sims are inviting Max way to much out! Also the stone hearted and no jealousy kinda takes the fun out of normal family playing. I mean, maybe others like to play a chaotic household full of lovers but sadly I don't and I see Max as a good family man. I played a household with a sister, brother and the sister is engaged to Max. But Max kept thinking of her BROTHER! Grrrr LOL! Whats up with that?

Overall this sim is awesome and thank you again for making him for all of us:)

Leto85

« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2011, 03:53:23 PM »
Hi slpc04, welcome to the forum and thanks for the compliments. :) Unfortuniatly there is now way to remove the famous thing of Max Skills. Believe me, I wasn't even planning on making him famous do to the fact a lot of members don't even like a famous sim here for the same reasons you want it to be removed. Sorry, but you can't. It even shows up in games without Late Night, as Lenka can confirm. Max got famous in the first few weeks because he was playing instruments in the park or somewhere else around his town and the famous sims keep popping up out of nowhere being his friends by just listening to his music.
And his interest in his engaged sim's brother... well... I've find out really soon ingame he is gay. It didn't bugged me actually as I was not planning on reproduction. So he could choose for himself which sexe he prefers.
Though, there's one downside: it totally don't fit his lifetime wish AT ALL, haha! Unless you are talking about adoption. ;)
But oh well, ust see it as a challenge.

pologolf

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2011, 05:17:10 PM »
" a chaotic household full of lovers"...........................

Now, that gives me an idea ;)

Happy to say he has fulfilled his Lifetime Wish in one of my games. I just had to fence off the spa - he wouldn't get out of it!

Best!

Adam

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2011, 11:12:57 PM »
Uhm... how many weeks... I really don't know anymore. Someone has asked me before months ago and than I did remember the answer still but I've forgot it by now. The only tip I can give you is keep going and do nothing but playing that particular instrument. Just focus on one at a time. The first one will be easier to fulfill compared to the next and the next and the next.

I am now on week 30 by the way and only completed one star challenge. Is this a normal time frame by the way?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline slpc04

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2011, 02:35:51 AM »
Thanks Leto for the quick reply. You mean to say that the game generates randomly sims' sexual orientation? Including the sims you create? How did you find out Max is gay? Sigh:( 

Leto85

« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2011, 03:11:29 AM »
Thanks Leto for the quick reply. You mean to say that the game generates randomly sims' sexual orientation? Including the sims you create? How did you find out Max is gay? Sigh:( I hate Max now :( It will break my game if he is gay  :(

Watch out with what you're saying. Gay hating lines are against the rules here.
The game can generated randomly sexual orientation, yes, but it also depends on you for guiding the sims. Because I didn't care about his sexual choice he made it himself. But if you let him stay around woman long enough and ignore the 'I-want-kiss-this-or-that-boy' wishes you will be fine.

Offline slpc04

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2011, 05:59:09 AM »
Oops, Sorry Leto, didn't mean to sound gay hating, I apologize :o

Leto85

« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2011, 11:58:08 AM »
Oops, Sorry Leto, didn't mean to sound gay hating, I apologize :o

Accepted. ;)

pologolf

« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2011, 03:42:19 PM »
Hahahaha! This made me laugh.

I fenced off the spa and inserted Max into my "Ghost family" - mother and father ghosts and two toddler, um, ............ghosts. He has flirted with the father repeatedly with amourous hugs and holding hands in front of the mother. When I catch him I stop him but there are now five to manage. Mother now has the "witnessed betrayal" moodlet and her relationship with both Max and her husband have plumetted. Priceless!

Bit of a flirt, the perfect Butler!

I'm now going to let them "free run" and let the Soap Opera happen. ;D

Leto85

« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2011, 03:48:26 PM »
@pologolf: Haha, that sounds funny. I'm looking forward for updates about your soap. :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2011, 05:05:49 PM »
It's really unfair that I can't play Max that much. I mainly play Dynasty and Legacy. I was thinking of marrying him to my Legacy Heir (Pfft I don't follow all the rules!) until I found out that she was Best Friends with the Son of Christopher Steel. Sorry Max! Although I did have fun in a quick game the other day. Can you guess where Max is? He is at multiple Locations detonating. When I get a high ranked Inventor I go nuts!  :D

He also was my Tester for my new Club I made, the Cow Barn. It's a Barn that's a club and it has Cow Patterns everywhere!  ;D Max enjoyed the Hay Loft with Ruby Broke ya know.  ;)

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Leto85

« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »
Haha, it's so funny to see how people enjoying something I've created. And the word 'see' you've brought into a new dimension now Samoht. You've made nice pictures. Especially the third from above. I see the look at Max's face and got the feeling I almost can read his mind: 'Is it just me, or are there two girls behind the bar? Hips, what's in this cocktail?'

anything