Author Topic: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)  (Read 122956 times)

Offline Lenka

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2011, 12:13:24 PM »
@Leto I'm going to play this weekend so I will send you some screenshots ;) Maybe we can find what's going on ;)

Tell me please if you find any mistake in my post. English is not my mother language. It's "only" the third one in frequency of utilisation. I'm "half-French".

SimCityBusDriver

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2011, 01:59:50 PM »
Attention people with download problems! Put the file in the downloads section.

E.G.

Windows: C:/Users/[User Name]/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads

Mac: I don't know. I don't use macs so I can't help you there! :P

Hope this helps!

SimCityBusDriver

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline catlover

• Townie
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2011, 11:20:03 PM »
I am having trouble getting this Sim into my game. It isn't showing up in the launcher or in CAS. Thanks for any help I can get  :)

*Edit: I think I should also mention that I only have Sims 3 and Ambitions. Could this be why I am having trouble getting Max into my game since he has the skills for the other expansion packs I do not have in my game?

UPDATE:

Leto, I had a problem getting Max into my game at first, but my son worked on it for me and now Max is in my game. He lives in two separate households on two different saved games.  

He is the BEST Sim EVER!

You certainly put a lot of thought into creating Max. I love that he has perfect skills, that he is neat and a good family member. He is really good with helping with the babies, tots and kids. I don't have to send him to clean house or do laundry because he beats me to it,lol. I love that he has several options for outfits, and he really is a very attractive Sim I must say.  ;)  I really like how you hid the little surprises for us to discover, that makes it all the more special. I took the two books and placed them into my family inventory box so that the books can't get lost in the town somewhere. That has happened to me before with other objects, so I am not taking any chances. I thank you very much for your hard work and for sharing Max with us, maybe there will be a future "Maxine" to introduce to Max perhaps someday soon..hint hint?  ;D

Standing ovation to you Leto!

Offline wellcam884

• Townie
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2011, 11:50:06 PM »
Wow That Must Have Taken A Long Time To Do That :o

Leto85

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2011, 04:53:18 AM »
Thank you catlover for your nice compliments. :) Yes, it took some time before Max was ready to send into the world. But about the books, you don't have to be afraid of losing them, as you can ask Max to buy all his written book (and that are a lot) on the mailbox. Just select Max Skills and click on the mailbox, than you get an option (beside buying omniplants) to buy written books which will popup a list from which books you can buy.
Most of them are masterpieces (which is of course his speciality) and therefore quite expensive.

Offline catlover

• Townie
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »
Thanks Leto for reminding me that I can re-order books that way, I had forgotten. So...did I spark your interest even a little about a future "Maxine" ?

SimCityBusDriver

« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2011, 02:08:08 PM »
Leno? Do you mean Leto?

SimCityBusDriver

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline catlover

• Townie
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2011, 02:14:55 PM »
ooops, lol, thanks SimCityBusDriver for the correction. I modified it.

SimCityBusDriver

« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2011, 02:32:16 PM »
It's alright! Always happy to help! Especially when the people I correct are older than me! ;D

SimCityBusDriver

Leto85

« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2011, 03:30:01 AM »
Thanks Leto for reminding me that I can re-order books that way, I had forgotten. So...did I spark your interest even a little about a future "Maxine" ?

Haha, as long as there are people here with interest in learning video editing and I'm working on tutorials there is no way there will be a Maxine in the nearby future. ;) I'm sorry, but I only have two hands you know, and I'm not even bimanual. :P

ColliCub

« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2011, 06:42:48 AM »
Okay, I've only been playing with this guy for like 5 mins, and I already think he's exceptionally awesome! He's the kind of the guy that makes me look at my other families and say 'YOU CALL YOURSELVES SIMS??!!'

I confess, I imported him into a new game to start his own life, even though you kind of intended on him being a butler... but he's too cool to just, uh... butle?

And don't worry, I'm gonna find him a smokin' partner to help him achieve his lifetime wish!

.... when I grow up, I wanna be Max Skills!

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2011, 09:00:21 AM »
Pfft! Who wants Max Payne when they can have Mr Max "I can do anything myself" Skills !? :D

biancasimone

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2011, 01:50:28 PM »
@biancasimone: Inside AND outside? Haha, I didn't know sims could use their cars inside. :P

*poke* I meant my car, silly!!!

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2011, 05:47:24 AM »
Wow.
I wish this guy was real.
What EP's/SP's are "in" him? As in, what EP's and SP's were used for his clothing?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2011, 07:49:34 AM »
Oh My Leto! I moved him in and then a Book Royalty of about 16k arrived!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]