Author Topic: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)  (Read 123797 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)
« Reply #255 on: May 13, 2014, 09:40:59 PM »
To all those who've posted questions about Max Skills, you need to know that Leto85 is no longer a member of the forum, so I'm afraid you won't be getting an answer from him here.  Yes, Max is an amazing Sim.  An incredible creation.  But if someone wants a Sim with all the updated skills, I'm afraid you'll have to create him/her yourself.  It's a huge undertaking, which is probably why there's only one Max Skills here in the Swap Shop.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #256 on: May 13, 2014, 10:31:23 PM »
Oh, thank you for clearing that up. I just remembered you having Max in Riches Galore, so I was asking of he was allowed in stories.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #257 on: May 14, 2014, 08:09:28 AM »
Oh, thank you for clearing that up. I just remembered you having Max in Riches Galore, so I was asking of he was allowed in stories.

Yes, Max was in my story and also in Audren's Forum Sims Grab Bag.  Possibly others as well.  The usual procedure for using a Sim in a story is to get the permission of the creator first.  But of course, you're not able to do that now that Leto isn't here.  So I don't know what to advise you about using Max. 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #258 on: May 14, 2014, 08:36:36 AM »
But if someone wants a Sim with all the updated skills, I'm afraid you'll have to create him/her yourself.  It's a huge undertaking, which is probably why there's only one Max Skills here in the Swap Shop.  :)

What about Rosetta Stone. She's like a female version of Max Skills but has all the current skills.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #259 on: May 14, 2014, 09:44:47 AM »
What about Rosetta Stone. She's like a female version of Max Skills but has all the current skills.

Thanks for that link, grimsoul.  I wasn't aware of Rosetta Stone, so I appreciate you mentioning her.  It's wonderful to have another Sim with maxed skills.  :)

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #260 on: May 14, 2014, 09:46:09 AM »
To all those who've posted questions about Max Skills, you need to know that Leto85 is no longer a member of the forum, so I'm afraid you won't be getting an answer from him here.  Yes, Max is an amazing Sim.  An incredible creation.  But if someone wants a Sim with all the updated skills, I'm afraid you'll have to create him/her yourself.  It's a huge undertaking, which is probably why there's only one Max Skills here in the Swap Shop.  :)

I know this isnt the right place to ask. But i've totally missed out when Leto left. Is there a post anywhere with him explaining or something?

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #261 on: May 14, 2014, 10:00:07 AM »
I know this isnt the right place to ask. But i've totally missed out when Leto left. Is there a post anywhere with him explaining or something?

I don't think so.  He just moved on to other things.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dark74

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #262 on: April 20, 2015, 03:03:45 AM »
did anybody has updates this sims/new sims with all new skill in the lates exp games?

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #263 on: April 23, 2015, 06:07:40 AM »
did anybody has updates this sims/new sims with all new skill in the lates exp games?

I have a version of him with lots of the later skills but they are not all supermaxed, e.g. supermaxed Alchemy, Riding, Scuba Diving and Science.  Also he has level 10 with Violin, Artisan and Dancing (full skill from the dance studio) plus mastered a few of the hidden skills like bowling, skating, windsurfing.  But for ITF skills and University skills, he's read the books to get to level 10 but hasn't done some or any of the supermax activities because I have no idea how to blog for Social networking, or hate the rebel influence metric rise for using Street Art, etc.  PM me if you are interested in my version?
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline TaikaJamppa

• Nooboo
« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2017, 02:19:44 PM »

Thanks for that link, grimsoul.  I wasn't aware of Rosetta Stone, so I appreciate you mentioning her.  It's wonderful to have another Sim with maxed skills.  :)

I'm soooo making these two a couple! ;)