Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1010503 times)

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
Re: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3
« Reply #2430 on: June 23, 2020, 05:56:03 AM »
Inspired by @Trip I also decided to experiment with Count Snypes too and these are the results:

With Violet Slymer he had

Damaris and twins Rufus and Felecia. Violets nose is a dominant one and I love it. All 3 of these are gorgeous!

With Olivia Goth he had

Sabrina and Vasyl.

With Frida Goth he had

Twins Bianca and Emelie (Identical except one ghost one vamp) and Shelton. More gorgeous babies. Wow.

Count Snypes and the ghostly ladies make beautiful sims! Particularly with Violet and Frida!

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #2431 on: June 23, 2020, 11:45:06 AM »
I AM IN LOVE WITH VIOLET AND COUNT SNYPES CHILDREN!!! Look at them! I had other opinions about the other children and I instantly forgot all of them when I saw those sims. They are MAGNIFICENT AND I LOVE THEM!

I love finding new sims you never noticed before and getting to see what fun genetics they pass on. My personal favorite sim for genetics is Hetal Anjali. I could write sonnets to her face. There are so many fun homeless sims in particular. Like the lady burgler in Twinbrook (Collette I think her name is?) I never noticed her for YEARS until she robbed one of my sims houses, my sim wouldn't stop throwing wishes for her and I finally looked her up and was enthralled at her looks.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TaurusC

• Resident of Windenburg
  • Llama Wrangler
  • moved on from TS3 to TS4
« Reply #2432 on: June 24, 2020, 04:10:17 PM »
Hey again, guys! It's been a long time since my last post. I miss visiting this thread to be honest, lol. I recently started a new game in Starlight Shores. I sure do miss using Nraas Story Progression! So lately, a lot of townies had babies and four children have been aged up to YA (finally). There will be more coming soon once the other children ages up to YA.

Marta Whitfield, daughter of Jamar Whitfield and Diane Whitfield.

Roland Elson, son of Craig Elson and Emily Elson.

Carson Woods, son of Brandon Woods and Stardust Woods.

Armando Gooder, son of Edward Gooder and Annabel Gooder.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2433 on: June 27, 2020, 02:49:36 PM »
I've got some Twinbrook offspring to share that I collected during my RTJ.

nikola_ Jones-Brown.jpg

Jenni Jones-Brown and Goodwin Goode had multiple children in this save. First was Nikola (the unborn baby at the start), who might be the most stunning Jones-Brown-Goode baby I've ever seen.

angela jones-goode.jpg

Her younger sister Angela.

estevan jones-goode.jpg

And their brother Estevan.

_ Ball-Keane i think.jpg

Gala Ball got together with Harwood Clay and they had three kids. I forgot the eldest daughter's name, but she's basically a copy of her mother.

francis ball-keane.jpg

Francis (a.k.a. Franky) Ball-Keane married into the Loveland family in my RTJ and remains one of my favorite townie babies ever. His last name is Ball-Keane because Gala married Wei Keane after Harwood died, but his biological father is Harwood.

jacqueline drill-clay.jpg

The youngest, Jacqueline, is the only one of the three to inherit any obvious features from their father. Yikes.

_ Knack-Racket.jpg

Next we have the daughter of Julienne Knack and Bill Racket. I don't remember her first name, but it surely didn't measure up to her last name: Knack-Racket. :D I've always thought Julienne is one of the prettiest Twinbrook townies, but apparently she doesn't mix well with Bill Racket's genes. Poor, poor what's-her-name.

stacia bayless.jpg

This is Stacia Bayless, another daughter of Gwayne and Skeet. I like her name, although I'm not sure how to pronounce it (Stacy-ah? Stash-ya? Stay-shia?).

julian wheloff.jpg

Julian Wheloff, son of Rich and Rosy. The blond hair must be a mutation.

ruben greenwood (jade + shark).jpg

Finally, we have Ruben Greenwood, son of Jade Greenwood and Shark Racket. I think he turned out very normal-looking for a Twinbrook baby (as children of the Greenwoods often do, at least in my experience).

Offline TaurusC

• Resident of Windenburg
  • Llama Wrangler
  • moved on from TS3 to TS4
« Reply #2434 on: June 27, 2020, 08:40:32 PM »
I am back with more children from Starlight Shores. Here they are.

Christoper Lee, son of Mitch Lee and Sonoko Lee.

Keshawn Meir and Suzette Meir, twins of Javed Meir and Mimi Olivia.

Alfredo Richmond, son of Rich Richmond and Sadie Mason.

Noel Law, son of Paul Best and Kirstin Law.

Silas Meir, son of Javed Meir and Mimi Olivia.

Esmeralda Savage, daughter of Bryce Savage and Courtney Foster.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2435 on: June 27, 2020, 11:56:46 PM »
[stumbles into the party] what's up

@Simkittyx: Love the Gladsten x Violet kids the most ironically enough...because the one time they had a kid in my game she wasn't ugly but unappealing. No pictures, just imagine his small features on her wide/square face. And it's interesting how all of Count's kids have come out grey! Come to think of it I can't remember a flesh-toned kid from him either.

@TaurusC: welcome back! And Starlight Shores kids are...something that exists (I've seen good and I've seen bad and only from other people). I give Carson Woods my tentative top score between the two posts because he looks so friendly.

@amaranthin: Twinbrook is a lesson in how a bad jawline or cheek structure can ruin an otherwise good face. This is 100% slander meant for Jacqueline and the Knack-Racket daughter by the way. (I was gonna say that no one was winning the genetic lottery between Gala and Harwood's facial structures but Jackie's sibs aren't even bad!)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2436 on: June 30, 2020, 05:14:39 PM »
@Trip @Chubling Thank you. Beautiful aren't they? Definetly need to do another visit to Moonlight falls! I wanna play with Count some more. I can't imagine a bad kid from him after my results. xD

For now though I have something a little different... and I hope you're ready because there's ALOT!

Ok I'm back in Sunset Valley and here's my not so little project

THE ARLO Project

That's right. ARLO BUNCH is coming to play and he has one goal
Seduce ALL (31) eligible townie woman of Sunset Valley! (Obviously excludes elders and Homeless)

I think there's some great sims in Sunset Valley but Arlo has some quite unforunate features so let's see if anyone can help his genes.
I'm curious to see how many will inherit his distinctive features and how many (if any) could pass as not Arlos.

For the purpose of this, I will go in alphabetical order starting with the Alto ladies. (This is definetly not the order they were born)

OK LET'S BEGIN!
A - F

Holly Alto had:

Ismael. OMG I love him. Luckily for him he's 100% a male Holly and adorable. No Arlo here!

Vita Alto had:

Marci. She didn't get his nose but the rest is all Arlo. Not bad though. The smaller nose does help.

Victoria Andrews had:

Chelsea. OMG I love her. She's basically a lighter skinned, blonde haired version of her mother but perfect! You certainly wouldn't guess she's Arlos as the blonde hair could belong to any blondie.

Ayesha Ansari had:

Kylie. She's 100% female Arlo in features but somehow she manages to look much cuter d I'm not sure if it's because the nose looks smaller on her or the glasses?

Bella Bachelor had:

Karrie. 100% Bella with Blonde hair. LOVE.

Jocasta Bachelor had:

Billy. Clearly takes after his mother which in the case has done him wonders. Not bad at all.

Agnes Crumplebottom had:

Daniela. Oh dear. I love Agnes but this kid is 100% female Arlo and all I can see is Arlo in drag.

Tamara Donner had:

Hassan. You can certainly tell he's Arlos yet there's something charming about him maybe it's the darker skin?

Molly French had:

Katrina. Another female Arlo. She's not bad... but not great either. Maybe glasses would help.

Sandi French had:

Lisa. She's not bad either. Definetly takes more strongly after her father but with Sandi's smaller nose.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #2437 on: June 30, 2020, 05:33:12 PM »
So many glorious sims!

@TaurusC I don't know much about the original townies as I've never played in that world, but my favorite of that bunch is probably the Meir twins.

@amaranthin I love the nose on the Wheloff boy! And Harwood can make some stunning babies, though not always. Those lips though. Impossible to resist! And that poor Knack-Racket girl isn't all bad, maybe a better hair style might help? But that chin is not the most forgiving.

@Simkittyx what a fun project! I love Marci! She looks very elegant. Kylie is also adorable! Hassan is my favorite boy I think!

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2438 on: June 30, 2020, 06:33:32 PM »
@Chubling Thank you. I kinda wish I put glasses on Marci. I feel glasses work well with anyone that gets Arlos small eyes but I can't give everyone that gets those eyes glasses... can I? xD

Continuing on...

G - L

Cornelia Goth had

Sheri. OMG. I love her. Looks nothing like Arlo and yet she still looks like a Bunch (just not neccasarily Arlos and yes she loves pink like her Aunt)

Bebe Hart had:

Alexander. Again he is very much Arlo but he also kinda makes it his own and makes it work?

Dorie Hart had:

Corrie. OMG I love her. I have a soft spot for Dorie and Corrie is literally a white Dorie. The colouring works well, her nose is super cute. Love.

Emma Hatch had:

Kellie. Not bad. Emmas babies always look like Emma to me but she has Arlos nose and kinda makes it work?

Jamie Jolina had:

Tavares. Thank god for Jamies genes! This guys perfect! (He's also a fairy with the cutest little green wings XD)

Justine Keaton had

Sue and Eboni. Justine did good! Ebonis my favourite as I'm rather partial to blonde hair or darker skintones but Sue is adorable too. No Arlo features on either yet so different!

Erin Kennedy had

Errol. He's 100% Erin with a slightly lighter skintone. No Arlo here.

Tori Kimura had:

Joan. A female fairy Arlo with Toris smaller nose. She gives me teacher vibes.

Nancy Landgraab had

Bradley. He's not actually bad. Nancy has quite squinty eyes herself so he was going to get them one way or another.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #2439 on: June 30, 2020, 06:39:44 PM »
@Simkittyx life is short and everything is meaningless in the end, so do what brings you joy! Give glasses to everyone you want to give glasses too! Glasses for everyone!

I adore Alexander and Bradley! Too very different sims, but both have that Arlo vibe! Kellie is my favorite of the girls I think. I love it when the sims mix the genetics. I'm never mad when they look just like one parent or the other, but it's never as fun as the blended ones.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2440 on: July 01, 2020, 04:03:52 AM »
@Chubling Glasses for everyone! XD I completely agree. Although I do love some of the babies that are clones of their mothers, I do prefer to see how genes mix.

We are almost at the end now (I have just over 10 so I'll need a 2nd post for the last few) and altough I've had to wait til last most of these where actually some of the first born.

Contuing on..

L - V

Lliana Langerak had:

Cara. Not what I expected at all. She looks quite sleepy but I like her.

Kaylynn Langerk had:

Mellissa. A clone of her mother with lighter hair. Beautiful!

Fiona McIrish had:

Kerri McIrish. Super cute mix. There's elements of Arlo but stronger Fiona genes.

River McIrish had:

Nate. Taking strongly after River. Lucky for him. Not bad at all certainly wouldn't guess Arlo was involved.

Zelda Mae had:

Jed. If it wasn't for the nose I would never guess he's Arlos, however, his nose works quite well with his other features.

Monika Morris had

Mark. He ws actually one of the very first born. He got the Arlo nose and he's not the best looking but... he kinda pulls it off.

Claire Ursine had

Jared and Joy. OMG. Jared looks great but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Joy! Claire does make some gorgeous babies but I was worried how Arlo would effect that. I do think I lucked out though and if I tried again it might not be so successful. These where also two of the very first born.

Madison VanWatson had

Dominic. Another of the first borns. He's ok. Not my favourite but not bad. Pretty average. The very FIRST born.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2441 on: July 01, 2020, 04:10:02 AM »
Last but not least

W

Blair Wainwright had

Louie Wainwright. Like Dominic above him, he's not bad. Pretty average. The beard stubble helps.

Susan Wainwright had

Janice and Elaine. WOW. Janice is stunning and Elaine is really pretty too. Taking mostly after her mother but getting Arlo's nose and making it work? I feel alot of the females pre coupled up get neglected but actually make nice babies.

Pauline Wan had:

Kathleen. A blone Pauline. Cute.

Morgana Wolff had:

Kelsey. A blonde Morgana clone. Gorgeous. Morgana also passed down her fairyness so Kelsey also has her gorgeous large red wings. 

AND THAT'S IT. ALL 31 LADIES DONE.

RESULTS:
Arlo eyes: 10/34
Arlo nose: 9/34
Arlo jaw:  10/34

What do you think?
Overall Arlo didn't do too badly. We got some Arlo clones, quite a few mum clones and a few mixes. Overall though I think this was a success. Some are pretty average looking and wouldn't be  my first choice if I was looking for a legacy spouse but there's also some stunning ones in there too. I think the main key is avoiding Arlos nose and if you get it, you need more of the mothers features to balance it.

For the record... I am not done yet. I will be giving you an update on the rest of the Bunch siblings and what happened to them (quite intresting!) so that will follow in my next post.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #2442 on: July 01, 2020, 01:52:24 PM »
I can't wait to see the rest of the Bunch offspring! Arlo's features are a bit extreme, but they made some really interesting looking kids! I adore a bunch of these and if I was playing a dynasty, a couple of them would have made the marrying list!

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2443 on: July 01, 2020, 04:03:05 PM »
Ok here we go with the OTHER BUNCH

With Arlo having seduced all the woman of sunset Valley, Ethans situation was always going to be tricky but I'm sure it comes as no surprise that he got with...
River McIrish! (I've only once seen River end up with Parker instead the rest of the time it's Ethan) They had:

Layton (Werewolf), Wilfredo, Amir
*In my Arlo save River is a werewolf hence Layton being one.

Now I know what you're thinking - Lisa got with VJ? NO! You're wrong... instead she got with Michael Bachelor. 
They had:

Kristin, Willow and Trevor

and Darlene... Darlene only went and became Mrs. Goth (marrying Mortimer himself and getting a fitting makeover!) They had:

Casandra, Sharla and Daryl. Casandra is the complete opposite of her namesake. She LOVES pink whilst her siblings are the more "stereotypical" Goths.

EA named them all but I do find it fitting Mortimer named a kid Casandra but Kristin and Sharla are my personal faves.
Also you may notice there's alot of pink and purples going on. I try to dress my sims in their fave colour and try to determine style based on traits...

There's a few more couples that have had kiddos so I will share those soon but one thing I had to mention is.... VJ started dating.... JUDY. JUDY BUNCH. (Widowed).
I wasn't planning on doing any interfering but had to make an exception and break these two up especially as when I briefly visited the Alvi household to do it, VJs wishes were all to romance Lisa and he had the physical attraction moodlet around her... Nothing happened though. Lisa is happy with Michael!

Also worthy mention - Lisa and Darlene get on great but Lisas a criminal and Darlenes a cop...

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2444 on: July 01, 2020, 07:28:59 PM »
@Simkittyx I'm loving these! I love the idea of having one Sim get with all the different eligible mamas (or dads) in a town to see what kinds of kids they create. You've inspired me to maybe try something similar in the future! (Maybe this will start a trend here on this thread...)

I have a potentially dumb question, though. How do you get screenshots of the Sims' in-game portraits? Or do you create them yourself somehow? I've only ever seen the tiny versions of the portraits in-game.

anything