Author Topic: I Am Called Uriah  (Read 38245 times)

Offline malteser60

• Occult
Re: I Am Called Uriah
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 12:56:00 PM »
I am really looking forward to this story, and seeing what Uriah can or can't do as a simbot/sim hybrid. Very very intriguing.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 03:03:23 PM »
Awesome update Pam! Scrap heap? *giggle*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »
Hah! Gray Dreamweaver is a drum machine, priceless! ROTFLOL
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 05:10:46 PM »
Haha
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 06:55:02 PM »
Pam - this is totally cool, can't wait to read more  ;D
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 04:19:44 AM »
Chapter 3:  A Day in the Life

One day after school, I ran to the park instead of going home.  The kids at school can be really mean and it makes me feel too stressed.  But hey, check me out!  I've got jets in my feet!

This butterfly makes me feel happy.  I'll keep her and she'll be my friend.

I found someone to play catch with!  I'll get the hang of it eventually.

My dad has a lot of the same problems with Sims that I do.  He showed up at the gym one day to work out and everyone got off their machines to make faces at him.

I don't think he minded this time, though.  It let him get on one of the treadmills.  They were all full when he first got there.  Way to go, dad!

It was the night before my birthday and my parents took me to one of the new clubs in town.  We had fun dancing together.

I tried out the piano.  I'm pretty horrible now, but if I keep practicing and take some lessons, maybe Mom will let me join Scrap Heap.

Tomorrow is my birthday.  I'm excited, but scared at the same time.  My parents won't be able to protect me like they always have.  I know everything is going to change.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Leto85

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 04:23:36 AM »
I wonder how his birthday will infect his appearance. Back in The Sims 2 you could make a simbot look like a sim but aging it wouldn't affect it's appearance.

Hmm, I kind of remember that the game would freeze because of it. But I'm not sure about it. Better be save Pam. Watch out with this sim, you don't know for sure if this will ruin your save file.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 04:30:42 AM »
He's very much a SimBot in that I cannot change his appearance at all.  There are no options at the mirror, dresser, or styling station for him.  I can't even change his clothes by clicking on him.  He sleeps and does everything in those same clothes.  I don't think it will be any different when he ages up, but we'll see very soon!  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 04:34:30 AM »
This is a lovely story Pam, a pleasure to read. :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 04:52:25 AM »
ohhhh Scarp Heap is the name of the band!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 05:05:51 AM »
Awesome story, Pam! Gray reminds me of my first Simbot Isaac, who also likes to play the drums and work out at the gym. Uriah's very sweet (although the rocket feet made me jump  :)). I'm so honoured to have my club included in your story! Did the terrain height work out OK?

Congrats on 7500 posts, by the way. You're three quarters of the way to 10,000 now.  :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 05:27:11 AM »
Awesome story, Pam! Gray reminds me of my first Simbot Isaac, who also likes to play the drums and work out at the gym. Uriah's very sweet (although the rocket feet made me jump  :)). I'm so honoured to have my club included in your story! Did the terrain height work out OK?

Congrats on 7500 posts, by the way. You're three quarters of the way to 10,000 now.  :D

Yes, it worked out beautifully!  And I didn't even realize I had passed 7,500 posts.  Thanks!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 05:36:21 AM »
Chapter 4:  It's My Birthday!

My dad threw an awesome party for my birthday!  He invited my friend Gobias, a couple of kids from school, and a couple of really pretty girls.

I talked to Kaylynn Langerak for awhile when the party first started.  She looks so pretty in her fancy clothes.  Everyone was wearing fancy clothes, except for me.  My clothes are like Dad's metal skin and I can't change them for anything.

Some of the girls got in Mom's new hot tub.  I really want to try that hot tub out myself.

Mom played the guitar out front wearing her fancy coat.  Who wears a coat while living on the beach?  My goofy mom, that's who.

It came time to blow out the candles.  Everyone cheered for me as I grew up to be a man.

Look how happy they are for me!  Especially my Mom.

I talked to that pretty Bebe Hart right after I grew up.  She made a face at first, but then she was nice to me.  Isn't she just beautiful?  I found out she's a Technophobe and I hope that doesn't keep us from being friends.  I think she would make beautiful babies, too.  I would love to have a big family.

I was right about things changing once I grew up.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Leto85

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 06:01:01 AM »
'Some of the girls got in Mom's new hot tub.  I really want to try that hot tub out myself.'
Haha, don't you break the Teen rate with that commend? Even I get that double meaning. :P

'I found out she's a Technophobe and I hope that doesn't keep us from being friends.'
That means she will never understand you my poor Uriah. You're artificial and she's biologic. Maybe that's compatible in a few hondred years from now. Let's hope you are immortal and she is on a Abrosia diet. ;)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2011, 06:10:57 AM »
'Some of the girls got in Mom's new hot tub.  I really want to try that hot tub out myself.'
Haha, don't you break the Teen rate with that commend? Even I get that double meaning. :P

Haha!  Not at all.  He really has a wish to get in the new hot tub.  It has nothing to do with the girls except that they happened to be in the hot tub during his party.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog