Author Topic: I Am Called Uriah  (Read 38670 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: I Am Called Uriah
« Reply #180 on: July 22, 2011, 02:54:13 AM »
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your files, Pam. I think we've all been there. I enjoyed Uriah while it lasted and I'm sure I'll enjoy anything else you decide to write in the future, so take your time getting back on your feet.  :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #181 on: July 22, 2011, 05:04:29 AM »
Oh my! When you told us about the loss of recent save files I didn't even think that this one would be considered "recent" since it was around for half a year already. I'll be happy to read anything, yes, anything you write about in future! Such a shame. :(
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #182 on: July 22, 2011, 05:14:29 AM »
Ah poor Pam! That really is sad news. But don't you have a backup file somewhere? From time to time I made one on my D-drive.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #183 on: July 22, 2011, 09:48:34 AM »
Ahw, I'm sorry! :'(
I'll be sad to see this story go.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #184 on: July 22, 2011, 04:34:09 PM »
Hey guys, Pam told me on Facebook that she might be writing a DecaDynasty soon.
I'll miss Uriah! Don't you still have the Dreamweaver copy that you saved to get Uriah?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #185 on: July 22, 2011, 04:40:07 PM »
I thought you can't stand grey hair?

Yes, that's true.  But in this case I didn't know the Sim at all and didn't care what she did or what she looked like.

Oh my! When you told us about the loss of recent save files I didn't even think that this one would be considered "recent" since it was around for half a year already. I'll be happy to read anything, yes, anything you write about in future! Such a shame. :(

This particular piece of the Dreamweaver story is new.  All of my files where Uriah is the main character have been lost.

Hey guys, Pam told me on Facebook that she might be writing a DecaDynasty soon.
I'll miss Uriah! Don't you still have the Dreamweaver copy that you saved to get Uriah?

I might be able to get him back that way, Seabody, but I've already moved forward in my playing.  And, yes, I will be writing my DecaDynasty story when I start playing the challenge.  :D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Leto85

« Reply #186 on: July 23, 2011, 03:26:22 PM »
I might be able to get him back that way, Seabody, but I've already moved forward in my playing.  And, yes, I will be writing my DecaDynasty story when I start playing the challenge.  :D

I saw this was locked Pam, but I had to remind you about this (just for in case you haven't thought about it yourself): perhaps Uriah has been send to the graveyard. You've said you've moved forward in playing so that could be the case.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything