Author Topic: Prom  (Read 50483 times)

Natsuko

Re: Prom
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2011, 09:46:33 PM »
So, I just had prom, Summer has been trying to break up with Shark but he just won't see her and I am wondering why. She went solo to Prom and Rosa went with Abel and somehow their brother, Alex, showed up at home! I thought teens in boarding school didn't her have Prom, he and Summer (both rebellious) got into a fight  ::) However Alex found a romantic interest while in there! Summer cheated on her boyfriend with some other guy and Rosa won Prom Queen when she knew nobody. That's my Prom Story, Ta-da.
Wow, sounds like mine, LOL! ;D

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 01:36:54 AM »
Does anyone know if teens automatically get the day off school or work if prom happens on a school and work day?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2011, 09:37:21 AM »
It happens in the evening (I think it starts at 6 pm) so no time off school. I don't know about part-time jobs.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

VampirePlasma

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2011, 10:03:13 AM »
The parents don't get a day off, neither do the students.  But I don't know about part-time jobs. Maybe I could try and find out.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2011, 12:31:39 AM »
Since no one knew the part-time job question I tried it out, and it looks like they don't automatically get the day off those.

Natsuko

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 07:45:14 PM »
Yea, my sim got demoted and went back to level two of her job. I don't think it's even worth it, she went to prom solo, and on top of that, she lost Prom Queen to the "mean" girl.
But to make things worse, that teen's family is extremely poor, and her family currently has 5 simoleans.

I had a strange glitch happen. A girl went the prom with a boy, and then I got a pop up that said "Congradulations! Mary and Paul are now engaged! You can throw them a wedding party, or if your more intimate blah blah." I checked their relationship status, and it said that they were engaged! My god, way to make me freak out, Sims 3!

VampirePlasma

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 08:33:37 PM »
That's hilarious! I would so get them married! Haha, I would love to see how that turned out.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Natsuko

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2011, 10:25:46 AM »
Well they got married. But the girl couldn't throw a wedding since she's still a teen. And so she threw a destination party and they got married. And then the girl and the boy both got wishes to woohoo with each other, and that was the end of that game. lol

VampirePlasma

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2011, 11:08:16 AM »
Haha. Good Times.

Natsuko

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2011, 11:42:00 AM »
Yup, that was the funnest game I've ever played!

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2011, 06:01:59 AM »
Just had my first Prom (had sent other kids to boarding school).

She returned with 4 different moodlets:
-50 Denied for Dance -she asked "her crush" twice and each time he denied her
-40 Got in a fight (keep your eyes on your own date next time)- she beat up the girl the "crush" was dancing with
+40 First Romance - she is now romantically involved with Sebastian Striker
+30 Prom Queen

All in one Prom night! Then she almost got caught out after curfew!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2011, 06:17:29 AM »
Just had my first Prom (had sent other kids to boarding school).

She returned with 4 different moodlets:
-50 Denied for Dance -she asked "her crush" twice and each time he denied her
-40 Got in a fight (keep your eyes on your own date next time)- she beat up the girl the "crush" was dancing with
+40 First Romance - she is now romantically involved with Sebastian Striker
+30 Prom Queen

All in one Prom night! Then she almost got caught out after curfew!

Lol. That must have been one heck of a prom. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2011, 07:27:11 AM »
I'll have to wait three weeks before another one, unless I just stay up all night and sleep on the plane.

panakesaremything

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2011, 09:22:20 AM »
Well i think it's soooo good we've got a place to share our prom stories!!
Okay, so on the night of the prom I had this huge wardrobe malfunction!! Could NOT find the perfect outfit. When my date turned up (He looked really nice) he was all "what's with the PJ's?" so I went and go changed into a new outfit. All good. I didn't get crowned Queen though...
Still had fun! 

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2011, 11:07:26 AM »
The funny part was that this is a child I got from WooHooing in the Time Machine and she didn't know anyone in town. She had only gone to school for 2 days! I love the moodlet from the crowning - "Everyone really likes me"

anything