Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1650716 times)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #5985 on: July 13, 2014, 03:11:04 AM »
So far I've found five, I'm not sure how I feel about my lot being a gnome cementary

For some reason, they've started popping up a lot on my lots too.  You can sell them in buy mode for about §1500. 
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #5986 on: July 14, 2014, 11:51:29 PM »
Can't stop laughing after seeing this pic on my computer. Then thought of sharing it with you all.

Actually, this is from my misc story(link in my signature). Viru fell asleep while leaping on Darleen's arms and then thought of slleeping on her arms. :)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #5987 on: July 15, 2014, 12:43:36 PM »
What the...

This is a paparazzi that was so determined to take a photo of Rosetta Stone he spontaneously combusted, next to an elderly alien with a cane.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #5988 on: July 15, 2014, 02:23:53 PM »
That's... a bit random... O.o

I did have a paparazzi spontaneously combust in my game as well. She was sitting on the porch waiting for Jack and Sarah while they slept and suddenly caught fire.

Offline Kathykins

• Llama Wrangler
    • S & M Builders (TS1)
« Reply #5989 on: July 15, 2014, 02:28:09 PM »
I've also had a couple of Paparazzi lately, that has caught fire, with nothing remotely flammable nearby. Unless they found something in the trashcan, what with all the alchemy and inventing that goes on in my current house....
I wake up every day planning to be productive, but a voice in my head says 'hahaha good one' and we laugh and laugh and take a nap.

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5990 on: July 16, 2014, 06:06:35 AM »
Not sure if I can post them, since they're pushing the limit of "R-rating", but I took a series of pics which had me blinking for several minutes after:
I recently got University Life, and am still navigating around the whole social group idea. Being a nerd I tend towards the Nerds, so streaking was never something I had my sim do.
So there she was, innocently harvesting plants behind the Grotto in University town, when suddenly a fully nude sim comes and sits on a bench.
"Mkay....I'll just keep harvesting and ignore the nude sim" Except then up comes another nude sim and suddenly they're making out. Nude.

Oooooookayy then. o.O

karlissa

« Reply #5991 on: July 16, 2014, 11:47:01 AM »
Paparazzi catch fire due to excessive heat in Seasons, because they're so obsessed with your sim they'll ignore their sweating and eventually get so hot they'll catch fire.

I once had an acrobat catch fire while working out outdoors during the summer.
Her firefighter husband had to run and extinguish the fire.
Now that's a hot bottom!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5992 on: July 17, 2014, 07:59:52 AM »
Finally got some pics uploaded to share! So these are things which might have been posted before, but hey, I find them weird. So:

Being familiar with muslim culture in general, this pic is just weird.  ???

This is part of a series I'm going to call "invisible vehicles". This particular model: The InvisiCycle.

This is the last in the Invisible Vehicles series, where my sim decided she would rather just run on the road, at the speed of a scooter.

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5993 on: July 17, 2014, 08:13:42 AM »
And still more:

My Sim really REALLY needs her morning coffee!

Grim really doesn't like it when you Rant about Death.  I got such a fright, I didn't think to catch a pic of him resurrecting my sim and lecturing about saying nasty things about him.

This one cracks me up every time: One cry form that baby and the entire party stands still. Even Emit Relevart in the bottom right can't help himself. LOL

I know I used to make faces, when I made mistakes while learning music. But this face just says it all...

...but then again, maybe learning to play a snake pipe is so difficult one goes cross-eyed.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #5994 on: July 17, 2014, 10:39:46 AM »
Wish I got a screenshot of this.

My sim just left a celebrities party. I had the celebrity system turned off until a certain goal was completed, so even though she was friends with Guillermo (from Island Paradise), she didn't have any points.

Upon leaving the party, one of his relatives heckled her... so she heckled back.

Went from not knowing the guy to instant friends, and Celeb level 0 to level 2... O.o

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #5995 on: July 20, 2014, 08:15:53 PM »
 So Gunther Goth kicked the bucket while at the gym, and apparently Grim wanted to hang out for a while...

He doesn't exactly run on the treadmill either, rather he sort of hops. It looks utterly ridiculous...though not quite so ridiculous as him falling flat on his face. A life of reaping souls must not leave much room for leveling that Athletic skill.

Fail. :P

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #5996 on: July 20, 2014, 08:20:34 PM »
*sigh* Oh Grim...

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #5997 on: July 21, 2014, 05:17:13 PM »
More Toddler-y weirdness:

In case you can't see, she's sitting right in the middle of the peg box.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #5998 on: July 22, 2014, 11:55:03 AM »
I directed Skeet Bayless to go fishing. Being the absent-minded fellow that he is, however, he promptly forgot why I sent him to the River Junction and started swimming instead. I still wanted him to go fishing (because the last time I had an unattended swimmer the poor kid drowned) so I queued up the Fish interaction and had him cancel his little impromptu swim...

He stopped swimming and ran the rest of the way to shore...then ran across the river and finally started fishing.

...while still standing on the water, of course.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #5999 on: July 22, 2014, 12:04:08 PM »
You appear to have Jesus in your game... O.o

anything