Author Topic: Unicorns  (Read 184930 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Unicorns
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2011, 05:21:03 AM »
And while editing the sadle, you can edit the coat too, both shapes and colors. This is just to show that it can be done:

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2011, 02:53:43 PM »
"That's a horse of a different color".  (quote from "The Wizard of Oz")  lol
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2011, 12:45:23 AM »
I finally got my pure bred unicorn.  The father is a brown and black and white Clydesdale and the mother is the white unicorn.  This was my third try for a unicorn foal and finally got one.  He is so cute.

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2011, 08:31:05 AM »
I'm so Jealous! The only time I've seen a Unicorn is in my Dynasty File and there is all of you breeding these Unicorns!  :-X
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2011, 01:55:32 PM »
Kinda of topic but not totally! How do I get 3 BFFs I have one BFF and 2 Best Friends and can't figure out how to get them to BFF! But it does seem every now and then my BFF switches! I have one Horse BFF then I am trying to get my one sim and another horse as BFF as well as I said they are only Best Friends! My unicorn keeps tell me to prove myself!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2011, 02:15:42 PM »
Kinda of topic but not totally! How do I get 3 BFFs I have one BFF and 2 Best Friends and can't figure out how to get them to BFF! But it does seem every now and then my BFF switches! I have one Horse BFF then I am trying to get my one sim and another horse as BFF as well as I said they are only Best Friends! My unicorn keeps tell me to prove myself!

For my Cat when they had maxed relationship there was an option to make my Sim his BFF. I don't know if it will work for Horses. Also I thought only Teens could make BFFs in Sims (As in Not Animals)?

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2011, 12:58:40 PM »
I'm confused.  My sim has her husband with a maxed relationship bar and 3 horse BFFs (although their relationship bars are not maxed - she has the Horse Lover trait and the option to be BFFs appears before the relationship bar is full.)  She has befriended a unicorn and yet it still is rejecting her invitation to join the household with the message about proving she is a friend to all creatures.

From the information in the guide it would seem that she has fulfilled the requirements to adopt a unicorn - 3 BFFs.  Am I missing something here?  Do the BFFs have to be 3 different creatures of the 4 possible (Sim, horse, cat, dog)?  Does the relationship bar have to be maxed?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2011, 04:36:26 PM »
Were the BBF part of your household or outside relationships? Not sure if it makes a difference though. My sim was BBF with three horses that were part of the family and the unicorn said yes and moved in.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2011, 01:27:24 AM »
Well I finally got my unicorn!  Actually I got 2 of them...Sable (black) and Boots (white), both females.  Here they are on my ranch.

This is Sable and Neptune (stallion) grooming each other.  Shortly after this they tried for a foal and now Sable is pregnant!

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2011, 02:33:10 AM »
Were the BBF part of your household or outside relationships? Not sure if it makes a difference though. My sim was BBF with three horses that were part of the family and the unicorn said yes and moved in.

Twinmum - you're right, they must be part of the household and BBF to fulfill the requirements.

Katluvr, I'm really qurious about pending unicorn nooboo - I had my unicorn pregnant but first foal is a regular horse, she became an adult with 9 Riding skills and her father's coat pattern but mother's dark color.  Where did you find white unicorn? They seem to be more rare than black ones. 

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2011, 03:14:55 AM »
I have started a few different games, mainly to test things and just explore, and most have had black unicorns, but my latest game (a proper game file) has a white unicorn in the wild. It still appears in the same places the black one does, mainly Cinnamon Crest Falls and the water treatment works.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2011, 08:44:03 AM »
Katluvr, I'm really qurious about pending unicorn nooboo - I had my unicorn pregnant but first foal is a regular horse, she became an adult with 9 Riding skills and her father's coat pattern but mother's dark color.  Where did you find white unicorn? They seem to be more rare than black ones. 

I'll let you know if I get a unicorn or a foal - from what I understand it is a 50:50 chance when you breed a unicorn with a horse.

I found Sable at Cinnamon Crest Falls and adopted her first.  A couple of days later I noticed the unicorn aurora over the water treatment plant and that is where I found Boots.  It took me about 5 hours to befriend and adopt her.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2011, 08:48:19 AM »
Yay! I got my first Unicorn! It's a Male and I named him Spartacus.  :P For those interested he had both the Beard and the Lion Tale, he's a black Unicorn.  :)

VampirePlasma

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2011, 08:58:09 AM »
Thanks Thomas. 5 Male unicorns already with lion tails, so it's proven!  :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2011, 09:47:50 AM »
Thanks Thomas. 5 Male unicorns already with lion tails, so it's proven!  :D

It's proven until a Female turns up with a Lion Tale.  ;)

I have had a lot of fun, something quite amazing happened. Sadly a Unicorn Fire doesn't catch onto Furniture at another Sims House, and you can't set fire to the ground near a Sim but oh well, I can dream right?  :P

It really was Moths to a Flame here...  ;D If only that Brave Sim wasn't so Brave then I'd have had longer with many screaming sims!

anything