Author Topic: Unicorns  (Read 183248 times)

simaholic^

Re: Unicorns
« Reply #180 on: December 24, 2013, 05:14:16 AM »
I use the teleport cheat when I spot a Unicorn and add it to the family. I guess I'm lazy :P

Offline MelAndBella

• Nooboo
« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2013, 08:12:33 AM »
Just to clear out the confusions, I did some testing and here's what you need to have in order to adopt an unicorn:
-3 Pets of your own(doesn't matter what kind)
- Be BFF's with all of them
-Be Bff's with the unicorn
That's it :D No riding or wildlife skill.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline iariley15

• Nooboo
  • Tapatalk User
« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2013, 09:26:25 PM »
I have seen a unicorn twice. Once in Moonlight falls and Appaloosa plains. For the Appaloosa plains one,I just made a lot with ponds, trees and plants .

Using Tapatalk

Offline KitKat

• Nooboo
« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2014, 04:21:07 AM »
I just found a white male unicorn with a beard and lion tail! I adopted it and did not use cheats. By the way, MelAndBella, I did not have three pets of my own, only one female Paint horse called Ruby (who I was BFF's with, by the way). That was one. I had made friends (BFF's, actually) with a stray dog who regularly came to my lot, and one of Hetty Lionheart's cats, although I can't remember which one.

Everyone, you need to be BFF's with one cat, one dog, and one horse. It will NOT work if you are, for example, friends with three horses. Well, that was what happened to me. Because if you're only friends with three cats, or dogs, or horses, that's kind of going against what the Unicorns say. "First, you must prove to me that you are a friend to all creatures."

Anyway, the unicorn (who I named Snowy) got Ruby pregnant and had a foal! The foal was a boy, so I named it Snowy Jr., after his father (which is an abbreviation of the name Snowy Junior). It was a Paint breed, but mixed with Snowy's white coat, the black and white coat was slightly greyer. He had feathering, and Ruby and Snowy both had feathering, and best of all... He was a beautiful unicorn foal! I'll try to put some pictures later.

This was all in Appaloosa Plains, by the way. Snowy appeared at Cinnamon crest falls, and in other games, my unicorns usually appear at Appaloosa County Water Treatment. Just in case you were wondering, white unicorns are not any rarer than black, and black are not any rarer than white. The game makes random choices as to what colour the unicorn is. If you have, for example, three black unicorns and not any white ones, then you can always change the colour using cheats. (do TestingCheatsEnabled, and then hold down shift, which is the little white arrow button on your keyboard, and then left click on the unicorn. One of the options should be "Edit Sim in CAS". Click on it, and you will go to CAS, where you can edit anything you like about your unicorn.

Have you noticed how unicorns always only have one trait: Brave? I guess it's so there's plenty of room for trained traits.

Offline xxBunnyxx

• Nooboo
« Reply #184 on: October 29, 2014, 03:27:30 PM »
They are always near water, though they are rare. Around 8pm (game time) go into 'map view' and look along the water. Do not pause the game.

Happy Unicorn-Finding!

anything