Author Topic: Grow Growfruit and Hunt Eggs in the Sims 4 Spring Challenge  (Read 28233 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Grow Growfruit and Hunt Eggs in the Sims 4 Spring Challenge
« on: March 17, 2016, 06:02:10 PM »
To those who may be wondering, yes news has been sparse on the Sims 4 front.  There won't be any Expansion/Game/Stuff Pack this month, but there will be a patch.  And with the newest patch...

Source:  The Sims.com

Grow Growfruit and Hunt Eggs in The Sims 4 Spring Challenge

BY SIMGURUGNOME

Grow Fruit, Get Rewards

When we think of spring, one thing comes to mind: biting into a delicious Growfruit. You know about Growfruit, right? Green with yellow and blue stripes – delicious. Surely you’ve eaten a thousand of them. No? Well, starting on March 22, you’ll be able to grow them in The Sims 4 as part of a new in-game challenge!

You might notice a new Sim in The Sims 4 named Jasmine Holiday. She’s not some random townie – she’s carrying Growfruit seeds, and if your Sim talks to her, she’ll hand one over.

After you get a Growfruit, you’ll need to have your Sim use their green thumb to plant it to make a Growfruit tree. This tree will – you guessed it – grow more Growfruit. Once you get 20, bring them back to Jasmine Holiday to unlock a reward: a new planter. If you’re able to grow a perfect Growfruit, then she’ll unlock an even cooler, bedazzled planter for you. Not bad, right?

But this isn’t the only challenge in this update. If you were playing The Sims 4 this time last year, you might remember seeing fanciful eggs scattered around the world. They’re back, kicking off the second annual Bunny Egg Hunt. There are 12 Eggs to collect (up from 10 last year), and if your Sim gathers them all, they’ll unlock an adorable stuffed bunny.

But, just as the season itself, these in-game challenges won’t last forever. They’re only going to be available for the next month – so if you want to get the planters or the stuffed bunny, get ready to start hunting for eggs and growing Growfruit on March 22!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Grow Growfruit and Hunt Eggs in the Sims 4 Spring Challenge
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 12:05:59 AM »
I'm really excited about this as I missed out on unlocking the bunny last year (and for some reason I refuse to use the unlock cheat.. *sigh*) So now I get another chance!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 04:41:42 PM »
Has anyone wondered where they come up with these names? "Growfruit" seriously lol

I wonder if Jasmine is related to Summer!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 04:12:45 PM »
We have several threads on the Spring Challenge and Growfruit, when asking a gameplay question, please do so in one of these threads:

Growfruit: Found Jasmine Holiday!
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,26209.0.html

Growfruit Growing Everywhere?! - Not a Bug, it's by design
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,26223.0.html

Spring Challenge
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,26217.0.html

Please Note: The Spring Challenge 2016 is Stickied so it can be easily found. This thread has been locked so there is less confusion and due to having so many threads on this topic.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything