Author Topic: Labelles's Perfect Genetics Challenge: The End of the Labelles (Completed)  (Read 103384 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 26 - Who's The Heir?
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2015, 05:39:41 PM »

My wife was pregnant. Pregnant!
I thought we could take a selfie for old time's sake.

Oh dear.

Worst selfie taker ever.

At least the baby will know what his parents look like? I really don't know what to say about that selfie.
-----------

This is Anne again. We redid the children's room, it may be crowded but they love it.  :)
Amelie is already starting to get into trouble in school, apparently screaming in the middle of class is "Inappropriate." Her father isn't helping much either.
Amelie - "So then I told Timmy that he smells like a toilet!"
Ben - "Haha!"
He is so immature!

I'm about to burst it seems. The weather has been strange, thunderstorms one minute then it's all cool and beautiful. The weather man says there may be a hurricane coming. Something Dragon Falls hasn't had in years, decades even.

Pregnancy pains, gosh goodness!
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! Just make it to the restroom.
I can't have one of those strange thunderstorms happening while I'm outside giving birth!

Ben - "You're going into labor! I'm not ready to be a dad again for the fifth time-"
Ann - "-Ben, get out!"

Kaleb Labelle was born a couch potato and absent-minded. I loved the K in his name, it made him special.
Gwen Labelle was born with Loner and Athletic.
It was soon their birthdays!

Gwen Labelle - Heir? :-\
I aged her up in cas and she looked bizarre, so i had to change her face and her eyes, I hope you guys are okay with that.  :)

Casual

Formal

Pajamas

Outerwear

Kaleb Labelle - Heir????

Casual

Formal

Pajamas

Outerwear

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2015, 10:05:33 PM »
Both the kids are so cute! Can't wait to see who becomes the heir  :)

It will definitely be an interesting experience to see who becomes heir, no doubt about that.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2015, 10:15:36 PM »
A very Special K.
That may be the best selfie of all time.

It's indeed a very special K. Lol!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 27 - Gone
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2015, 12:54:18 PM »

My wife was going to labor! Was I ready to become a father?
Elena - "Get your butt down here!"
I don't think I have a choice.

Here it goes.

This is my boy! Toby Labelle! He's 7 pounds and he's a ghost.

I walked out with the biggest grin on my face. I have a son! His traits are Loves the Outdoors and Heavy Sleeper.

It was soon my little Toby's birthday!

This is what he would look like if he wasn't a ghost.

---------

My wife was relaxing at the beach, she earned it. There was a lot of debris from that freaky hurricane we had a couple days ago, though the sun was shining and it was a beautiful summer day.

Sibling rivalry starts at a young age! I remember Mercy giving me that same look, those were the good days. I had a good childhood. We were poor but we were happy, at least I thought we were. I want my children to have a better life than my siblings and I had, especially a better life then Mercy. It's strange I haven't seen Mercy in more then 12 years, at first I was angry. Then Charlie told me what she was or turned into, he visits her every week hoping she's getting better, she's not. She's a shell of her old self, broken and trying to grasp onto the past the best she can. She still remembers cradling Astra in her weak arms, and asks frequently if she's a toddler yet. I don't think I could go over there, I mean she's been kicked out 10 mental faculties for scaring the patients. All I feel is pity for her now. I'm angry for Alexander has done to her, though you can't really stay angry with a dead person. Anger is not healthy and that's why I'm trying to forgive him.

I thought Gwen was with her mother at the beach.

Eveline(thinking)  - Maybe their just taking her to mommy. Wait, mommy was suppose to have her!
We didn't know that this stranger brought his son.

Gwen - "Where dada?"
Stranger - "Don't speak!"

Stranger - "I have her, only God knows what would happen if she was allowed into society."
Amelie - "Dad! Gwen is gone and I don't think she's with mom!""
Ben - "What!"
Gwen - "Dadda!"

Ben - "I'm coming, Gwen!" They were down the road before I could even scream.

How do you tell your wife that your daughter has been taken by a random stranger? How? I will find her, I will find her. I have to.

Eveline - "I saw her being taken. I didn't know."
John - "Oh."
I walked in to find Eveline crying.

Eveline - "Daddy, I'm sorry I saw the strange man take her."
I held her tightly. Ben - "It's not your fault."

Kaleb - "Where's sissy?"
Astra - "She's gone."
Kaleb - "I wants her back."
Astra - "It's okay, I will take care of you, I will never let anyone take you from me!"
Lady - "Would you like me to call the police?"
Ben - "Yes."
Ann - "Have you seen Gwen?"
I was about to tell her, but it was Astra's birthday.

Amelie was trying to lighten up the mood, I guess.

Amelie - "You're getting old! Haha!"

----
Sorry if it's a bit cheesy, I tried my best. :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2015, 11:44:35 AM »
It wasn't cheesy at all  ;D

It was sad but touching and I hope that Gwen is recovered soon!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2015, 03:00:19 PM »
It wasn't cheesy at all  ;D

It was sad but touching and I hope that Gwen is recovered soon!

Good, I was worried. :) Thanks, I tried my best.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 28 - More Birthdays!
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2015, 03:05:07 PM »
This is John!
After Astra aged up and ran for the dresser it was my birthday!

I gained the uh, um, Socially Awkward trait. Astra gained the Athletic trait.
Then it was Kaleb's birthday! He gained the Kleptomaniac trait, something he will have to work on his whole life.
I guess it was also Gwen's birthday, if she's still alive.

Astra's Outfits

Casual

Formal

Pajamas

Athletic

Swimwear

Outerwear

She's goth, but she has always liked the color black. I don't know why it ended up upsetting my dad some much. I don't know what's wrong with him. He has been strange after Gwen was taken, almost like someone is commanding him to find her. I don't know exactly how to explain it.

Ben - "What is that?"
Astra - "Clothes."
Ben - "Wear something girly, like the color purple!"
Astra - "Okay. You don't like it. I get it dad."
Amelie is a bit, well, insane I guess you could say and she's worried about dad! That's not a good sign.

Ben -"Yes, I need to quit my job and look full time for my daughter!"
Boss - "You need to support yourself, don't you think?"
Ben - "Nope, I must find my daughter!"

John's Outfits

Casual

Formal

Pajamas

Athletic

Outerwear

Kaleb's Outfits

Casual

Formal

Pajamas

Athletic

Outerwear

Kaleb really doesn't care about anyone's opinion on his clothes, he's stubborn.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 28 - More Birthdays!
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2015, 07:57:40 PM »
Astra is gorgeous. The cowboy hat actually looks quite cute on Kaleb :)

I agree, I liked the fact she had a more realistic shape to her then the others. :)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 29 - Be Careful What You Say
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2015, 09:05:23 PM »
Warning this may have some sensitive subjects.

I took a deep breath, my family would never understand what it would to be to have "gifts." I didn't know why I was even using magic if people said it was so dangerous.

Come on Astra, you can do this.

A shriek of delight came out of me once I saw the apple appear out of thin air. I quickly rushed into the house before anyone noticed I was gone.
Today was movie night, we watched dull movies from the 1900's. Mom and dad would reminisce about the "good old days." Though something was strange about this move night, the T.V flickered onto the news. A new headline was out,"Body Found After Hurricane." I was about to fall asleep when a picture popped up, a middle aged women who looked just like Eveline named "Mercy Grace Brantley." Dad shot out of the chair like a deer in front of headlights.

We were all shocked to hear dad shriek.
Ben - "Mercy, what have you done?"

I quickly responded to dad.
Astra - "Who's Mercy, dad?"
Mom and dad shared a quick glance with each other.
Mom responded quickly like she was talking to herself.
Ann - "Your father's sister."
Dad then ran out of the house and freaked out.

Mom still didn't know about Gwen as strange as it was, she just assumed Gwen was with Charlie.
Dad was trying to work up the courage to tell her.

Astra - "Did you know we had an aunt?"
John (frowns) - "No, but that was a lot more interesting then listening to those musicals about "Punk Rock."
Astra - "John!"
We both started laughing our heads off, we really didn't know how to react in this situation.
When dad came back in he was crossed and angry.

Eveline - "Daddy, can you read me a story."
Ben - "Eveline-"
Ann - "-Daddy's a little busy right now Eveline."

Kaleb had finally got a big boy bed, though they kept Gwen's stuff so she could choose what she wanted. Mom still thought Gwen was coming home.
Guardia decided to claim it as her own.
Woody Kaleb decided to just nap in the rocking chair.

Guardia had became more aggressive lately, Kaleb had to scold her for chasing away the mailman that day.

With all that has been going on, we forgot to pay out bills!

No one got mad at Guardia when she growled at the repoman though.

Eveline was telling ghost stories when dad decided after the story to tell mom about Gwen.
Ben - "Honey, I love you and I hope you will be okay with me after I tell you this."
Ann - "I will always love you, what happened?"

Dad started talking quickly with all the words spilling out.
Ben - "Gwen is not with Charlie. She got taken by a strange man and the police can't find her, they think she is dead."
Ann (screaming) - "You waited a year to tell me this! How could you! Ben-"
Astra (screaming) - "-stop fighting!"

A huge fireball came out of my hands and landed on the floor, causing a huge fire. I was ready to die from my mistake. The flames started crawling up my legs and nothing happened. Dad was screaming among the smoke and using a fire extinguisher. My body freaked out and seemed to have this cooling affect, like I represented a flame or something.

The firefighters came in time before any damage was done physically. My family on the other hand was looking at me in horror.
Ann - "You monster."
Dad just completely lost it.

Ben (screaming) - "How could you try to kill your family? How? You're just like your father and mother!"
Astra - "Daddy I'm sorry, please, please forgive me!"

Ben - "I'm not your father! Alexander Brantley and Mercy Grace Brantley are your parents! Get out and stay out you monster!"
Wow, the truth stung more then death could've. If I could've cried I would've, if Ben was right, my mother and father were murders.
So was I.

I ran out as quickly as my feet could take me, to the beach.
I could hear John screaming my name far away, but I couldn't care, I didn't care about anything.

--------------
I was going deeper and deeper into the water, I don't know why. I was screaming at my body to stop,but I couldn't.
My body was getting weaker and weaker and I was looking in a desperate attempt for help.
I'm dying.
I was afraid. Right when I was going under I was hopeful, hopeful for a better life after this terrible one.
I looked at the last person I would ever see, you can't forget your last hope. I took a deep breath and sunk under, letting death take over me.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: *Special Message*
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2015, 12:45:04 PM »
A special message: Hi guys, so my Labelle's file is corrupt! Though, I can recreate them and fix the relationships, sorry but no update today. I think it had something to do with the world, when I loaded my game my sims were pitch black and the screen was white, I could still see the save buttons. No, it wasn't overheating, I think it was a graphics issue. I hope you guys are okay with the wait, this is going to take a while though I'm glad it happened in the 2nd/3rd generation, I can fix that. I don't know what to do about my cc though, I'm just going to factory reset my computer and save my insane dynasty to the exchange.  :)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2015, 09:39:37 PM »
Just another small update, I should be able to get the Labelle's back to normal the best I can.  :) They will live in moonlight falls, also please don't look at my photo buck because it reveals some huge spoilers, if you it may not make sense. Thank you guys for reading this even when my writing wasn't as good as it's now. Also thanks to Mrs.Flynn for helping me find a mod to fix this mess, you are the best.  :)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2015, 01:06:57 AM »
I hope you are able to get the file back on track. It sucks when corruption sets in. On another note I hope Gwen is alright, and perhaps that stranger could save Astra in time.

anything