Author Topic: De Rosa Perfect Genetics Legacy  (Read 18672 times)

Offline AnnaBeth

• Secretly Tinkerbell
  • Llama Wrangler
De Rosa Perfect Genetics Legacy
« on: May 01, 2016, 08:35:55 AM »
Hey guys! So I'm Anna and I've been reading stories on here (mainly the Reapers and Labelles) for a while now and I always meant to write one myself, especially as I did Creative Writing A Level, so here it is! I decided to do a Perfect Genetics Legacy because I really enjoy them and have already done a few generations of another family. I've decided to use elements from both stories that I read, so the founder is my simself with crazy coloured hair, and for each generation, I'll move to a different town like the Reapers.
For the information of new readers, this post used to be Chapter 1 but with no pictures  - just thought I'd let you know so that you don't get confused by the following comments! Now I have turned it into a chapter list  :))

Contents

Chapter 1:In the Beginning
Chapter 2:Double, Double, Toil and (boy) Trouble
Chapter 3:(P)Leisure Day
Chapter 4:All's Fair in Love and War
Chapter 5:All Good Things Must Come to an End
Chapter 6:Jigsaws Suck
Chapter 7:When Will My Life Begin
Chapter 8:I Can Hear the Bells
Chapter 9:Nooboos!
Chapter 10:Toddler Life
Chapter 11:Building a Family
Chapter 12:Gratefulness is Key
Chapter 13:The Best Things Aren't Always the Easiest
Chapter 14:Sibling Bonding Time
Chapter 15:How the Years Go By

Spoiler Alert - De Rosa Family Tree

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: De Rosa Perfect Genetics Legacy
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 11:05:21 AM »
Aw shucks!
(Paging: @mpart)
=) We're always glad to see someone starting up on the story boards!

I love your writing! Unfortunately I cannot see your images. Normally when you post on the forum you need to use an image hosting site (I use imgur.com) and you take the "direct" link to an image and put it inbetween image brackets - like so (remove the question marks, I'm putting them in so the forum doesn't make it impossible to see): [img?]http://[/img?]

Here's a direct link to one of my images (yay for mush): http://i.imgur.com/zSQPS5q.jpg
Put it into the forum code so the forum can read it (remove the question marks when actually doing it): [img?]http://i.imgur.com/zSQPS5q.jpg[/img?]
This makes it an image to be see in stories, so it shows up like this:

Hopefully that helps!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 12:19:32 PM »
Aww! I'm glad that I inspired someone! I really love your writing and can't wait to see more of it.  :)

Offline AnnaBeth

• Secretly Tinkerbell
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 01:39:57 PM »
Hi guys!
First off, thanks for reading my story! I wasn't sure if anyone would bother looking at the new posts board so didn't expect much, but I've 30 or so views already!
Secondly, thank you so much, @LivvieLove  for the advice; I am currently setting up a imgur account and when I have sorted out my pics, I'll copy and paste the text from my first chapter, but this time with the images in.
I'm not seeing your screenshots. What hosting site are you using?
What I did originally was just try to upload the pictures straight from my computer, but they were in .jpg format so the forum wouldn't accept them, so then I tried to convert them to .zip files with winrar/winzip, but I think it just turned them into archives... But as I said above, I am now uploading photos to imgur.com so hopefully that should sort out the imaging problem.  :D
Aww! I'm glad that I inspired someone! I really love your writing and can't wait to see more of it.  :)
Thank you so much! This comment also means a lot from the author of one of the legacies I read on here  ;D. Also, I'll probably post a new chapter in the next couple of days, after I've sorted out my photos.

So yeah, thank you so much to everyone who's read and everyone who's commented on this!  ;D

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 01:52:17 PM »
I'm excited to see them in coordination with the story! =)

Glad I could help. The forum takes a bit of getting used to, but we've all been there! mpart and I are always prowling around for good stories to read. We love getting lots of love on our stories so we typically like to spread the love ourselves. =3

Good luck with everything! I'll be reading. :)

Offline AnnaBeth

• Secretly Tinkerbell
  • Llama Wrangler
De Rosa Perfect Genetics Legacy - Chapter 1: In the Beginning
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 05:17:32 AM »
Yaaassss!!!! So I got my pics to work using Postimage.org and, as promised, here's the first chapter again with the pics! ;D ;D ;D

In the Beginning...

Meet Anna De Rosa! She's my simself, but with pink hair - I chose pink because I once saw a girl with bright pink hair and I just thought it was really cool because when it was up in a bun, it was hard to tell if she was wearing a bobble hat or just had her hair up! Traits are:
-Supernatural Fan
-Hopeless Romantic
-Eco-Friendly
-Natural-Born Performer
-Avant Garde
So here we go!

Anna stared up at her new house. It wasn't massive, it didn't have all the mod-cons, but it was good, and it was hers. She'd insisted on moving out after she finished boarding school - she wanted independence. She had a taste of it at the School of Peace and Love, which she'd attended since she was eleven, but she'd had to share a room with three other girls, some of whom weren't the most pleasant people to live with. At least here she had her own room.

Right. First things first, she needed to get a job. Her drama teacher had specifically advised her to move to Riverview as he knew the people who worked at the studios and apparently they really knew what they were doing. Anna sat at her clunky computer, which her parents had brought over from her old room, and opened up the vacancy website.

She scrolled past the business and journalist vacancies and made a face. Why would anyone want to sit at a desk all day. She'd get cramps if she did that. No, her place was on a stage, or behind a camera, being anyone or anything she wanted to be. She got to the bottom of the page and frowned. She hadn't seen any jobs for the studios. They were only down the road, and Mr Schults had insisted that there would be a spot there for her. She sat back in her chair and sighed. Her mum had always told her that she should go to places in person and ask for a job. That's what she was going to have to do now.

Before long, she was walking in the door of Plumbob Studios Riverview. People dressing in a wide range of costumes varying from deep sea monsters to imps and fairies milled around in the reception, drinking coffee on their break. Anna walked up to the front desk with as much confidence as she could muster. She reached the eccentric-looking receptionist and cleared her throat.
"Excuse me? I was wondering if you had any vacancies?" The receptionist turned to Anna and looked her up and down. He stuck his nose in the air.
"Sorry, miss, but they are only available to people with a referral," he said before turning back to the computer. Disappointment started to set in in Anna's stomach. But then an idea came to her mind.
"I think I do. Have a referral, I mean." This caught the receptionist's attention. He looked at her through narrowed eyes, unsure what this girl was playing at.
"What was the name?"
"Anna. Anna De Rosa."
"And who was the referral from?"
"Mr Schults. He was my teacher at the School of Peace and Love." The receptionist stared at the screen. Then he sprung to life, putting together a welcome pack complete with a ID card.
"Okay, Anna. So it seems your teacher thought very highly of you, and we've had a job waiting for you since last week when you graduated. You start tomorrow at seven, is that OK?" Anna nodded, speechless. "Good, then go home and get yourself some rest: you've a big day tomorrow!" He smiled up at her as he handed her her pack, his attitude completely changed. Anna opened her mouth, then closed it. A grin spread across her face.
"Thank you, sir. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, then." She took the pack and walked back out of the door, her head held high. She was an actress! Sure, she was only a background extra at the moment, but there was time for her to work her way up.
Back at home, Anna set about filling the boyfriend-shaped hole in her life, which had been oh so apparent to her since she let Douglas go. He'd been a nice boy, but his dream was to travel the world whereas she wanted to settle down and live her dream of acting for money. Surely there must be some better guys here in Riverview?

She sat back at her computer and pulled up the local dating site. Faces of a dozen men smiled back at her, none her type. She flicked to the next page, though, and there he was. An angel in human form. Funnily enough, his name read exactly that. Angel. His soft, amber eyes smiled at her through the screen. Before she knew it, she was sending him a message. Now all she had to do was wait.
Anna padded back into what was fast becoming her study towelling her hair off, and sat back at her desk. She opened her message inbox and sure enough, he'd accepted her friend request and sent her his number. She grinned to herself. And pulled out her phone. Next minute, she was listening to his voice as he greeted her from the other end of the phone.

"Hello?" Anna just stood there for a second, taking in his husky, Mexican-hinted voice. "Hello? Is anyone there?" She snapped out of her daze and managed to spit out a reply.
"Hi, Angel. It's Anna, from RiverLove. I was wondering if you fancied having dinner round mine?" There was silence for a few seconds. Doubts started to creep into the edges of Anna's mind. Should she have asked him so soon?
"Um, yeah, that sounds cool! Where can I find you?" Anna's heart flipped as she recited her new address.
"I'm at Tish Cottage, 27 Lost Willow Road. You know where that is?" Rustling and jingling of keys echoed down the line.
"Yup, sure I do. See you in ten." *Beep* And he was gone. Anna stared at her phone, grinning madly.
Ten minutes later, there was a knock at her door. She opened it and there he was. He was every bit as attractive in person.
"Hey, Angel! Come in! The dinner's just got a few minutes left in the oven, but we can chat in the lounge." He put his coat on the sofa and turned around. " So... Let's start with simple questions, eh? What's your favourite colour?" Angel chuckled.
"Well, this is gonna sound weird, but when I was younger, Nemo was my absolute role model and therefore my favourite colour was orange. I eventually grew out of Disney, but the colour orange seemed to stick..."

It was getting dark by the time they'd finished dinner. Their plates clear, the couple carried on talking without any care in the world.
"...and then it hit me right on the bum!" They both dissolved into fits of giggles. Anna smiled at Angel. He was a funny guy. Suddenly, he looked at the kitchen clock and his eyes widened.
"Oh Watcher, I didn't realise it was that late!" he said. "I'm so sorry, but I have to go. Got a big game tomorrow, you see, and Coach said I might be on the starting line-up." He scrambled up and started to gather his things together. Anna stood up with him and cleared up their plates.
"That sounds cool. I've got to get up early, too, actually. My job starts tomorrow."
"Ooo good luck. I'm sure you'll do great." He winked at her cheekily before jogging to the door. Anna watched the muscles in his calves tense and relax.
"Thank you. See you around then, I guess," she said.
"Yeah. Tonight was lovely, Anna. Thanks. Who knows, maybe we can meet up tomorrow too." And with that, he disappeared into the night.
As Anna lay in bed that night, she relished the joy she felt inside. She just wished it could last forever, but of course, fate isn't usually that kind.

Thank you so much, guys for reading and I hope you all enjoy the rest of my legacy!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 02:35:53 PM »
There we go! What a beautiful founder!

I can't wait to see where this story goes. :)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 07:08:58 PM »
I love pink haired sims! I can't wait to see more!  ;D

Offline AnnaBeth

• Secretly Tinkerbell
  • Llama Wrangler
There we go! What a beautiful founder!

I can't wait to see where this story goes. :)
I love pink haired sims! I can't wait to see more!  ;D

Hehe, thank you guys! I can't wait to see how her kids turn out!  :D Anyway, let's see how the second chapter turns out...[/size]

Double, double, toil and (boy) trouble

Anna sat in front of the TV, her favourite programme blaring out of the small screen. She checked her watch. She still had a couple of hours until her car pool arrived, yet there were only five minutes left on the TV. She'd ended up waking up ultra-early, a colony of butterflies deciding to fly in circles around her stomach. The credits rolled and she smiled. Good episode, but what should she do now? A spark escaped from her fingers, a symptom of her anxiety. She sighed. Advice wasn't all her mother had given her. Thinking about her magic, she better practice a bit, otherwise it would fade away. Anna stood and retrieved her wand from a box in the corner.

She practised until she'd learnt a new spell, more multi-coloured sparks and occasionally smoke erupting from the end of the wittled branch. Her stomach rumbled. She'd better eat something. Not fancying cereal, she got out some ingredients and started to make one of the few recipes she'd learnt before she left home - waffles.

She placed the tray in the oven and leant against the fridge, waiting for the egg timer to scream at her. But before it could, the smoke alarm above the oven blared out and flames started licking up the sides of the appliance!

What the hell? It'd been fine a minute ago! After wrestling with the fire extinguisher, Anna eventually managed to subdue the flames. She sighed with relief and collapsed against the wall. Then the sound of a car horn interrupted the silence. That would be her car pool. She'd just have to go to work hungry. She could grab a sandwich in her lunch break.
Five hours later, she emerged from the studios. She smiled as an idea popped into her head. She should ask Angel on a date. It was Leisure Day tomorrow so they could go to the summer festival together. She could just see them skating together, holding hands for balance...

The phone rang four times before he picked up.
"Anna?"
"Yep, that's me! Just wondering if you fancied going to the summer festival this afternoon?" There was a short silence.
"Um, I'm really sorry, Anna, but I'm at work until nine, so I can't. But I can come to yours again this evening?"
"Oh. Okay, well that sounds good. I'm afraid I won't be able to cook tonight as I had an... erm accident with my oven this morning and I can't afford a new one, but we could get pizza and watch TV?"
"Yeah, that sounds good. See you at about nine, then?"
"Yep, see you then!"
Anna hung up and sighed. So much for the skating, eh? But pizza and TV sounded good too.
*Ding dong* Anna smiled and got up from the TV. She wasn't sure exactly what Angel liked, pizza-wise, so she thought she'd wait until he arrived before ordering. Oh, how glad she would be of that choice in just a few minutes. She invited him in and was about to slip in a quick chat-up line, but suddenly fear struck her heart and she doubled over, gasping. A glance out of the window confirmed her fears. The full moon was here. After a few deep breaths, she turned back to Angel.
"Sorry, Angel, just stomach cramps, you know?" But the more she looked at him now, the more she was sure something was wrong.

She was pretty sure his skin hadn't been that pale before. Then a gutteral noise escaped his throat.

"BRAAAIIIINNNNSSS!!!!!"
Anna screamed. He turned towards her and she panicked.
"Go away!!!" She cried, before shoved him with all her might. But, unfortunately, all her might wasn't actually much, so he just stumbled back a few paces. She frantically looked around for a weapon.
Hey, hey hey! No need for that, love!
"What?! Who is this?" Anna said to the air, confused. A light chuckle ran through her head.
Well, I'm kind of a cross between Jiminy Cricket and a sort of God, but you can call me Anna Beth. More of that later. Right now, you've got a zombie in your hall and a wand in your pocket, but you haven't yet made the connection.
Oh. Yes. Anna fumbled for her wand and tried out the new spell she'd learnt. The Good Luck spell. She wasn't entirely sure if it would work, but hey, what's worse luck than turning into a zombie on your first date? Angel could sure use some good luck in her opinion.

The words flew from her mouth and a rainbow spurted out of the end of her wand and wrapped itself around Angel's zombie form. But nothing happened. Anna frowned.
"What now, then, crazy voice in my head?"
It's Anna Beth. Plus if I'm crazy, that would make you crazy too... But back to the task at hand. I know a Cure potion will stop the zombie illness in its tracks, but you don't have any, so I guess the only thing you can do is take a late night trip to the Magic Shop.
Anna nodded and skirted around the zombie who had the appearance of the man she'd fallen for the night before and hopped on her broom.

She arrived at the Magic Shop out of breath, but exhilarated. She stepped in the door and walked up to the cashier.
"You don't happen to have any bottles of Cure Potion, do you?" she said. The cashier chuckled.
"Funnily enough, quite a few people have been asking for the same thing tonight." She retrieved a glowing blue bottle from below the counter and held it out to Anna. "You're lucky; it's the last bottle. That'll be twenty simoleons, please." Anna's jaw dropped.
"Twenty?!"
"Well, do you want it or not?" The woman flashed pearly white fangs at her and Anna pulled out the money.
"Whatever." She took the bottle and headed back out into the night.

Anna let her feet touch the ground outside her house and climbed off her broom. She put it in the stand outside and opened the door tentatively.
"Angel?" She called out into the house. But it was empty. He'd disappeared. Her shoulders slumped. So much for saving him. She'd just spent twenty simoleons on a pointless bottle of potion. Oh well. Who knows if she'd need it again. Stomach grumbling, she realised that a hot dinner wasn't on the cards. Her stove was destroyed and she couldn't spend any more cash today on a pizza which would probably just end up going mouldy in the fridge.

Canned soup it was then... How did her day get so ** crazy?

So yeah! Crazy day for Anna, eh? I didn't even mean for all that craziness to happen, it just did... I guess that's what I get for playing sims  ;D

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2016, 11:26:27 AM »
I read this yesterday and forgot to comment! Apologies! =)

Oh man, poor Anna, it sounds like she's having a rough love life.
Pro-Tip: Don't date zombies. They don't make good full-moon date partners.
Will she try again with him, or is this a sign from above to move on? Who knows.

Ah, the life of a founder.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2016, 09:31:44 PM »
That was scary. A zombie as a date, not a great idea. Hope she finds another suitable non-zombie man. Great legacy story. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline AnnaBeth

• Secretly Tinkerbell
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: De Rosa Perfect Genetics Legacy: (P)Leisure Day
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 05:05:33 AM »
I read this yesterday and forgot to comment! Apologies! =)

Oh man, poor Anna, it sounds like she's having a rough love life.
Pro-Tip: Don't date zombies. They don't make good full-moon date partners.
Will she try again with him, or is this a sign from above to move on? Who knows.

Ah, the life of a founder.
Aha, no worries! And yeah, I literally didn't mean for any of the crazy stuff to happen - I thought I was going to have to make something up, but hey, the game did it for me  ;D About Angel, perhaps it was a sign from above, which she really ought to have listened to... But I've already said too much already - spoilers!  :-X

That was scary. A zombie as a date, not a great idea. Hope she finds another suitable non-zombie man. Great legacy story. Looking forward for next update.
It was pretty scary tbh. At one point I actually thought he was going to attack Anna and turn her into a zombie too! And thanks - the next update is now here...

(P)Leisure day

Anna slid out of bed and ruffled her hair. Then she looked out of the window and smiled - it was leisure day! Changing into her swimsuit, she gobbled down some organic yoghurt and pulled out her phone. A pool party was a good idea, eh? She could invite Angel - hopefully he'd be back to his normal self now. She hired the local pool, even though it ate up the majority of the pitiful amount of money she'd gathered after the last few days. After hanging up, she just stood in the hall, wondering what to do before the party started. She would try to bake something to offer her guests, but her stove was still burnt so they'd have to bring their own food.

An idea popped into her head. What about some more magic practice? But she'd dumped her wand in a box yesterday and after twenty minutes of searching, she gave up and decided to go to the pool early - no harm in that, eh?
When she arrived, she jumped in the pool. It was so hot outside and the water seemed to sizzle on her skin as she swam a few lengths.

After some time, her stomach grumbled. She really should've brought that food... But then she remembered she was a witch - she could conjure apples from the palm of her hand. So she climbed out of the pool, dripping, and started to recite the spell.

And sure enough, in a few seconds, a perfectly good apple was sitting on her palm. She grinned. Magic was so cool. She sat on a nearby lounger as she ate the fruit and popped it in the bin when it was finished. She checked the pool clock. Five minutes until people arrived. She watched the hands travel that last twelfth of the clock. Then her friends arrived. Well, everyone she had in her contacts list, that was. She didn't really know any of them very well, but Angel wasn't here yet. After a few minutes, pretty much everyone had arrived, but not him. Anna sighed. Maybe he wasn't the one for her. She struck up a conversation with the firewoman who'd come to her house the other day after she'd extinguished the flames and they seemed to get on well.

Then Anna moved on to an attractive man who had biceps the size of tennis balls. It turned out he worked for the army. She smiled cheekily, rather impressed.

But as she looked around the pool to check everyone was enjoying themselves, her eyes came to rest on the figure reclining on one of the loungers.

It was him... She apologised to the soldier and approached him tentatively. He looked over.
"Oh, hey Anna. Decent party you've got here. Your friend's really good at the guitar." Anna looked over her shoulder. The old lady she met in a bar really was gathering a crowd now. She was actually quite grateful for her as she hadn't known what to do about the music - she couldn't afford a stereo. She turned back to Angel.
"Thanks. So how you been, then, Angel?" she asked. He smiled and got up.
"Pretty good, actually. I mean I can't remember any of last night - we must've had some great fun!" He winked at her, assuming they'd drunk a little too much. Anna didn't laugh.
"Um... how can I say this? Er... you turned into a zombie when the full moon came out. I went to get some potion to cure you, but by the time I got back, you were gone. Where did you go?" Angel frowned.
"Well I'm actually not entirely sure. I mean, I woke up in someone's backyard with a mouthful of their prize lettuces, but I ran away before they could find me. Other than that, I've no idea where I was." They stood in awkward silence for a few seconds before bursting out into fits of giggles. When they'd caught their breath, Anna still had no idea what to say to that, so her thoughts were taken over by her British mind.

"So, um, lovely weather we're having, eh? It hasn't rained since I got here." Angel chucked.
"You British people. Always talking about the weather." He paused, then sighed and opened his mouth again. "Hey, Anna, would you dance with me?" Anna stared at him.
"What?"
"Dance with me? I know your friend's guitar music isn't the best for dancing, but we can make it good for dancing." Anna smiled.
"Why not?"

So there they were. Dancing the night away in the local pool. This wasn't how Anna had imagined the night going, but she wasn't complaining. As the party drew to a close, they reluctantly separated.
"Hey, so Angel, you want to come over to mine for TV and pizza? Hopefully we can actually do it this time and I won't have to escape you evil zombie grasp," Anna said with a giggle. Angel looked at her, sadness etched into his face.
"I would, but, er... I have things I need to take care of at home. Only a few DIY jobs, but I need to do them before tomorrow. Sorry." Anna's heart sank. Maybe he didn't like her after all? Was he just playing with her?
"Um... OK, then. See you another day." She waved and walked out to the road, hopping on her broom.

Back at home, Anna sighed.
Cheer up, love!
There was that voice in her head again. Who did it say it was again?
Anna Beth. But you can call me Beth as it would be a bit confusing if we used the same name.
OK. But where was this voice coming from?
I'm your guardian angel, to be completely honest. I said yesterday that I was a sort of God, but I'm not quite that powerful yet. I can still talk to you and help you out, but I can't do crazy things like change the weather, or tame someone to your affections.
Anna chuckled.
"So I guess Angel's a lost cause then?"
Well, I think he likes you more than he's letting on. Sure, he has some secrets, but don't we all?
"Secrets?!"
Yes, but I can't tell you what they are - you'll have to find that out for yourself.
Anna rolled her eyes. Of course. That's how these things always went in the movies. Higher being makes contact and claims to know everything, but when the puny human asks about it, they 'can't tell them'.
Well, I would tell you, if I thought it would put you in danger, but this secret is different. I think Angel would want to tell you himself.
Anna raised an eyebrow.
"Ok. But what do I do with the rest of my evening, now I haven't got him to entertain?"
Anna, I'm not your personal assistant.
"Well, yeah, but you could at least give me an idea." There was an audible sigh.
Well, if you insist... I've actually found some new clothes for you to try on, so perhaps a makeover is in order?
Anna grinned.
"Sounds like a plan!" She crossed to her dresser and opened up a drawer.

In next to no time, Anna had a new top and some new jeans. She posed in front of the mirror.
Looking good, my young padawan.
Anna giggled.
"Thanks for these clothes, Beth. They're awesome!"
My pleasure, Anna. Now get some sleep - you've work tomorrow.
Anna rolled her eyes, but obediently changed into her pajamas and climbed into bed. Dreams of her and Angel dancing filled her head.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 08:56:37 AM »
Awesome leisure day party. And good to see Angel back in his human form. His last night story was funny. Waiting for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2016, 10:05:17 AM »
Oh dear, a man of secrets eh? I can't even begin to imagine what this dark secret is!
A Were-zombie, perhaps?

Poor Anna. I hope her luck gets a little better... or her paychecks get bigger so she isn't staring a burnt stove every day.