Author Topic: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!  (Read 159747 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Orange
« Reply #180 on: November 05, 2017, 10:37:10 PM »
Skootilypooping is now officially my favorite term for woohoo that I've seen someone use. Absolutely incredible.

I'm curious to see what you do to torture Milo, he's certainly a cute kid. Why make him wear orange though :P
Glad you enjoyed the reference!  I actually got it from John Green.  He uses it in his Crash Course World History web series.
Milo's been an interesting Sim to write thus far.  I think you'll enjoy seeing his orange fascination further develop.

Oh my word! Abernathy and his bevy of women! I couldn't keep track of who they all were!
Abernathy is certainly taking to his experimentation with gusto!

As for Rachel's pollinator--was it Abernathy's co-worker with the bronze skintone and golden eyes?
All I can remember now is that it was someone who moved in then died four ladies later...

Do you have many new families moving into your simverse or has your pollination efforts made new households irrelevant?
Nice work, Wade!
Happy birthday, Milo! (Just remember, Serena is eternally a young adult...)
No, the bronze one was actually Rachel's uncle.  They were both descendants of Jeremy's line.  Maya's lovely and I'll eventually figure out who her dad was once I move her into the household.
There are some new Sims who have moved in, though there has been some pollination in those households too. 
I had actually meant to type Lilith, but clearly Serena has won the spot of "favorite vampire" in my heart  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Reap Around Him
« Reply #181 on: November 05, 2017, 10:37:48 PM »
Pippin:  We rejoin the Took household where Wade is getting political support from the Star Wars universe.
Wade:  And we only tax rebel scum!

Boba Fett:  Sounds good!
Darth Maul:  You got my vote!
Pippin:  And Milo tags along to meet children and work on the social butterfly aspiration.

Anabelle:  Hey, aren't you the dynasty kid from the great big house?
Milo:  I am.  I'm wearing orange.
Anabelle:  I noticed.  So, you wanna play on the monkey bars or something?
Milo:  ...my...sweater is orange...
Anabelle:  Oooooookay...
Pippin:  Right, let's get you home and work on that mental aspiration instead.
Milo:  K.  I'm wearing orange.
Amelia:  Yeah you are, champ.  Now let's read this book.

Amelia:  So, the rainbow unicorn had lots of colors.  Not just orange.  Other colors, too.  Like red, green, blue, purple, yellow.
Milo:  And orange!
Amelia:  Okay.  Excuse mommy for just a moment while she searches for "dealing with fixational behaviors" on the interweb.
Milo:  k.
Pippin:  While she's doing that, Wade invited someone over to meet Milo.
Maya:  Hey, you must be Milo.

Milo:  I'm wearing orange!
Maya:  And I'm blue!
Milo:  Blue.
Maya:  Orange.
Pippin:  Oh, they're weirdly good together.
Wade:  Yeah they are!

Amelia:  Woot!  Good job, doofball!
Maya:  Orange and blue.
Milo:  Blue and orange.
Pippin:  Alright, to the park!

Pippin:  The orange and blue squad have an awkward dance party while Wade looks for more gems for his collection.

Pippin:  Looks like Gaivan just couldn't handle the excitement.
Gaivan:  (snore)
Pippin:  And as a footnote, I'm afraid that Myla has passed away.
Amelia:  I'll miss her.
Pippin:  Me too.
Amelia:  I'm glad we named Milo after her.
Pippin:  ...you did?  How did I miss that?  And while we're at the park, we find an Abernathy clone.

Pippin:  This is Deshawn Gupta. 
Jayden:  Our baby looks just like his daddy!
Pippin:  Well, we're still waiting to see about the nose.  Anyway, we head back home to find...

Pippin:  more experimenting.
Abernathy:  So, Yumiko, you have red hair and a shirt the same style that my wife wore.  I appreciate your efforts to be desirable.
Yumiko:  Aww, thanks for noticing!
Abernathy:  Though you're still a cheap imitation at best.
Izumi:  That's right she is!
Pippin:  Oh, and this also happened.

Amelia:  My old man's getting so old!
Wade:  Hey, I'm just an adult.  I'm not an elder yet!
Amelia:  Yeah, but when you are, I'll still be young and beautiful.
Wade:  And that simply reminds me of how lucky I am.
Amelia:  Ooo, good line, doof!
Pippin:  And speaking of good lines...

Abernathy:  Jayden, I will always love my wife more than anyone else, but you are a very, very distant second.
Jayden:  Really?!?!?
Pippin:  Oooo, bad line.
Jayden:  That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard!!!
Pippin:  She is so weird.

Pippin:  And after they have some time celebrating the intimacy of a very, very distant second place love,

Pippin:  Abernathy mind controls her to clean the house.
Abernathy:  Well, someone needs to now that we've lost Myla.
Jayden:  I love you and I clean for you.
Abernathy:  Yeah you do!
Pippin:  ...you do know there are other maids, right?
Abernathy:  Hush, Pippin, you'll make Jayden feel less special.
Pippin:  Well, she' a mind-controlled cleaning slave right now, so...
Amelia:  Look, our little boy's getting all grown up learning to interact somewhat less awkwardly.

Eileen Goth:  Aren't you just the cutest little thing!
Milo:  You're wearing blue!
Pippin:  Well, it's progress.  Anyway, Milo and Wade hit the karaoke circuit so Wade could campaign and Milo could spend time with Maya and/or make another adult friend.  While I was keeping an eye on Milo, Wade's status suddenly turned pink.

Pippin:  Yep, he dropped his cue and the evil Mizuki stepped up (through Donny Pagan) and handed Wade a rose.
Wade:  And she's literally evil.
Pippin:  Which totally conflicts with Wade's good trait.  They developed a tiny pink bar.
Wade:  ...Amelia's gonna kill me.
Pippin:  It's true.  Anyway, someone far more pleasant showed up for some karaoke.

Wade and Lacy:  The love shack is a little old place where we can get together
                         Love Shack, baby (a-Love Shack, baby)
                         Love Shack, baby, Love Shack
                         Love Shack, baby, Love Shack

Pippin:  And speaking of singers, the Took family's resident songbird received some bad news as Robyn got her final days notice from Grim, and we all know what that means...

Pippin:  Epic dance party!
Robyn:  You're just lucky I'd already finished my nap.
Chantons:  I got you babe
Robyn:  Yeah you do.

Pippin:  And Amelia and Milo have mad, crazy moves for days!
Amelia:  He takes after his mama.
Milo:  The dance floor's blue!
Amelia:  Yeah it is!
Pippin:  And after some dancing, Chantons and Robyn head off to renew their vows.

Pippin:  Thank you, dumb luck, for letting me catch the launching firework in the background.
Robyn:  You've made me so very happy, dear husband.
Chantons:  Clap along if you feel
                 Like a room without a roof

Pippin:  I never understood why that would be a happy thing.  Anyway, they check out the observatory,

Pippin:  but as soon as they step out...

Pippin:  poor Robyn collapses and Grim appears.  Umm, Chantons, you might want to move.

Pippin:  Seriously!  I don't want you getting reaped too!  Look at Grim!  He's scary!!
Chantons:  Seasons don't fear the reaper
                 Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain, we can be like they are

Grim:  Don't worry, Pippin.  I'll just reap around him.
Pippin:  Thanks, Grim.  You're such a pro.  I've never seen a Sim be so protective of their lost one.
Chantons:  (collapses into sobs)
Pippin:  While Chantons adored Candy, Robyn was his one true love.  He named all of his songs after her.  This includes great hits like, "Robyn Me Blind," "Robyn and Stealin'," and "Can't Stop Robyn You."  Robyn Took-Bjergsen, you will be missed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Reap Around Him
« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2017, 10:00:31 AM »
RIP, Robyn. Hopefully there won't be any children where you're going.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2017, 10:38:31 AM »
Tsk, tsk, Abernathy! No gal enjoys being called cheap! :(

Oh darn, I'd been pronouncing Milo as Me-low so I also missed the Myla-Milo connection!
Milo and Maya, eh? I hope their relative ages work out in time for an heir, if that is your plan!

Blue-haired Amelia is as lovely as ever!

How nice that Chantons and Robyn could renew their vows before Grim's arrival. What a sweet moment! <3
Rest in peace, Robyn (even though I blame you for the disappearance of the Took schnozz...)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2017, 12:01:08 PM »
Rest in peace, Robyn (even though I blame you for the disappearance of the Took schnozz...)

I think we can all agree to this! Especially after that last screenshot. I mean, how was OUR nose supposed to survive mated with such a teeny tiny thing like that *sobs

I'm still trying to figure Milo out (I was pronouncing it correctly, but, only because of the Nestlé drink called Milo lol). I'm leaning towards the arts. Maybe he can paint the town orange and blue and critique everyone else's colour palettes :-)
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2017, 06:28:21 PM »
RIP, Robyn. Hopefully there won't be any children where you're going.
Yeah, Robyn was sweet and fun and super cute!  I wrote her as apathetic, but she was actually a really sweet and affectionate wife and mother (surprisingly).

Tsk, tsk, Abernathy! No gal enjoys being called cheap! :(

Oh darn, I'd been pronouncing Milo as Me-low so I also missed the Myla-Milo connection!
Milo and Maya, eh? I hope their relative ages work out in time for an heir, if that is your plan!

Blue-haired Amelia is as lovely as ever!

How nice that Chantons and Robyn could renew their vows before Grim's arrival. What a sweet moment! <3
Maya is about a life stage ahead of Milo, so she should be an adult when he's a young adult.  Strategy-wise, older spouses make great sense on the back side of a dynasty.
I was so surprised when Grim came right after they'd done the vow renewal and "stargazing."  Also, Chantons just would not move from his protective stance over her.  It was so sweet!
Genetic probability dictated that the schnozz was probably going to disappear at some point, I'm just glad it lasted as long as it did.

I think we can all agree to this! Especially after that last screenshot. I mean, how was OUR nose supposed to survive mated with such a teeny tiny thing like that *sobs

I'm still trying to figure Milo out (I was pronouncing it correctly, but, only because of the Nestlé drink called Milo lol). I'm leaning towards the arts. Maybe he can paint the town orange and blue and critique everyone else's colour palettes :-)
Yeah, Robyn's cute, little pixie nose is adorable, but very non-Took.
I'm glad Milo is effectively a mystery since Wade was so obvious.  Milo's personality actually went places I hadn't expected, but I'm just running with it.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Teen and the Vamp
« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2017, 06:29:31 PM »
Pippin:  We rejoin the Took household to find Miriam enjoying life in all its splendor.

Miriam:  Ugh!  Why do I even bother walking past this house?!?
Abernathy:  For science!
Pippin:  And young Milo continues to enjoy the splendor of being the heir.

Milo:  Hmm, not orange.  Needs more...orange.
Pippin:  Someone buy that child a color wheel!
Amelia:  It's okay, Pippin.  The interweb says it's just a faze and he'll outgrow it.

Pippin:  Excellent, he's moved on to playing games on the computer.  Maybe he's less focused on...
Milo:  Must make all the squares orange!
Pippin:  (sigh) Nevermind.  Anyway, young Anabelle has aged up to teen...

Pippin:  and has apparently morphed into a young Summer Holiday?
Anabelle:  So tired of that reference!
Milo:  You're wearing blue.
Anabelle:  Umm, yes.  Yes I am.  Do you like blue?
Milo:  Yes, she's nice.
Anabelle:  ...if I intentionally lose, can I leave?
Pippin:  Sorry, trying to max mental and social skills.  You're stuck with skilling duty.
Anabelle:  But, I don't even live here...
Pippin:  Less whining!  More skilling!

Yumiko:  Wow, you're so limber!
Wade:  I find it helpful to keep other women at a full leg's distance in order to prevent the rage of the spouse.
Yumiko:  The rage of...?
Amelia:  She'd better not be giving you flowers like that Mizuki harpy did!
Wade:  The rage of the spouse.
Yumiko:  I'll just be walking away now.
Wade:  Smart!
Pippin:  You may have noticed that Yumiko is carrying Abernathy's baby.
Abernathy:  Science experiment!

Pippin:  Yes.  That.  He's still doing more experimenting.  And by association, keeping the Goth household occupied.

Maya:  So, I hear you've been hanging out with Anabelle.
Milo:  She's not blue.
Maya:  Very true.
Pippin:  I...I have no idea what they're even saying...anyway, Gaivan meets someone new.

Pippin  That's nice.  I mean, he lost Izumi and then Myla, so it's good that he's starting to meet new people. 
Gaivan:  You're that...and because...I haven't for...looking like...and you do!
Saanvi:  I have no idea what you're saying, but I like the way you say it.
Pippin:  Aww, that's sweet.  The vampire lady seems fond of him.  Of course, he'll want to take things slowly...

Pippin:  (sigh) Nevermind.  Of course, you'll want to get her inside.

Gaivan:  And we...with the...and a child...if it's that...we could?
Saanvi:  Sounds good to me!
Pippin:  ...I think they're making a baby?  Anyway, he decides to introduce her to the adult children he and Myla had together.  Surely this can't be a terrible idea, right?
Amelia:  Sarcasm?
Pippin:  Yes.

Lacy:  Alright, Dad, where's this nasty vampbeast that's trying to take Mom's place?
Jakob:  Lacy, I think we should...
Lacy:  Can it, no-nose!
Jakob:  (sobs)
Saanvi:  I think maybe I should leave now...
Andrew:  I wish I were in this shot.
Gaivan:  And we...all getting along...to be...and together...
Lacy:  ...I'm going to go start sharpening stakes.
Saanvi:  I'm out.
Jakob:  (sobs)
Pippin:  This actually went better than I'd expected.
Amelia:  Yeah, Lacy was way cooler with this than I thought she'd be.
Pippin:  So true.  Although, while Lacy was not pleased with Gaivan's new relationship, she had no problem with this happy couple.

Wade:  You are truly the most beautiful woman I have ever beheld.
Amelia:  Aww, that's sweet.  Just remember, I'll break your arms if I ever find you beholding another woman.
Wade:  (gulp) Yes, ma'am.
Pippin:  Aww, they're sweet.  Anyway, Saanvi was not the only friend Gaivan was making.

Pippin:  Valentin Datta was brought in to be the final pollinator.  Basically, as an elder who does not appear to have maxed fitness, we're expecting that he'll have passed away by the time Milo hits adulthood, so that will leave two open spots for Maya and the gen 6 heir.
Valentin:  I was going to feel flattered until that whole "planning around my death" conversation.
Pippin:  Less whining!  More pollinating!

Pippin:  Lauren Rosa has been my favorite Rosa descendent so far (and gave Amelia more of a challenge than I ever really admitted to).
Amelia:  What was that?
Pippin:  I was just saying that you and Wade are perfect together.  I'm sorry.  Please don't hit me.
Amelia:  Okay then.
Pippin:  Valentin also discovered a whole new land as he travelled to Brindleton Bay.

Valentin:  Here, kitty kitty.
Caterina:  Oooo, I like the way you talk, sweetie!   Maybe I should change into something more...comfortable?
Valentin:  I like the sound of that!

Caterina:  So, what do you think of my jammies?
Valentin:  Me-OW!
Pippin:  Okay.  That was weird.

Pippin:  And the Kim-Lewis or Spencer-Kim girl who wasn't related to him (as the triplets were) also enjoyed Valentin's Day!
Valentin:  ...you've been planning that since you recruited me, haven't you?
Pippin:  Since you were a teen, actually!
Valentin:  (facepalm)
Pippin:  But right next door, even more important things were happening.

Wade:  Happy birthday, buddy!
Amelia:  I hope you grow up lovely like me instead of doofy like your daddy.
Wade:  ...yeah, she's right.

Pippin:  Eh, it's a nose, but not the nose.
Abernathy:  Ahh!  It's hideous!
Milo:  I'm wearing orange, but not enough.

Pippin:  Better?
Milo:  Better.
Pippin:  And sadly, Maya is already a young adult.  Two more weeks to go, Milo.  Meantime, Wade has less than two weeks to wait to hit elderhood and become our fourth immortal.  He's completed everything other than aging up and eating the ambrosia.  Meantime, Milo has already completed his collection of kid's drawings and is at level 6 of video gaming and level 5 of violin and has found his spouse.
Maya:  Who?!?!?  I will crush her!
Amelia:  No, sweetie, he meant you.
Maya:  Okay.  I'll let her off with a warning this time.
Pippin:  Wait, did Lacy ever come back from the juice bar?

Lacy:  No!  There's no talking me out of it, crybaby!  The vamp it toast!
Jakob:  But...but...but...(sobs)
Cierra Caliente:  I look fabulous!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Teen and the Vamp
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2017, 07:01:09 PM »
A new pollinator! Valentin looks very handsome--I hope your last pollinator produces some lovely offspring.

I'm very curious how the new culling mechanics will affect the need for pollinating in dynasty challenges.
Don't tell Abernathy I said that, though, cuz he seems to be having too much fun.
Oh wow, Valentin is fast! I hope he and Catarina have a nooboo!!!

Happy birthday, Milo! We need a close-up of your teen facial features. Which parent does he resemble the most?
Oh, still 2 more weeks until Milo becomes a YA and his father becomes an elder.
Still, having to wait is way better than scrambling to get things done at the last minute!

Nice work, Pippin!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #188 on: November 11, 2017, 12:50:23 PM »
Well, Milo's nose is closer to THE nose than Wade's nose, and waaay more of the TRUE nose than that teeny tiny nose his granma had. You nose what I mean?

I second the request for a collage to see how the nose genetics have played out
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #189 on: November 17, 2017, 07:44:41 AM »
A new pollinator! Valentin looks very handsome--I hope your last pollinator produces some lovely offspring.

I'm very curious how the new culling mechanics will affect the need for pollinating in dynasty challenges.
Don't tell Abernathy I said that, though, cuz he seems to be having too much fun.
Oh wow, Valentin is fast! I hope he and Catarina have a nooboo!!!

Happy birthday, Milo! We need a close-up of your teen facial features. Which parent does he resemble the most?
Oh, still 2 more weeks until Milo becomes a YA and his father becomes an elder.
Still, having to wait is way better than scrambling to get things done at the last minute!

Nice work, Pippin!
Yeah, I'm definitely pleased that all of my heirs have been getting their requirements finished early on so that I don't have to be stressed.  Fingers crossed that it keeps going that way!
I'll throw in a closer shot of Milo from the side where you can actually see his face in this update.  He ended up looking nothing like how I'd pictured him and I started writing him completely different than how I thought I'd do this generation, so it's fun seeing what new things he gives me to flesh him out even more as a character.

Well, Milo's nose is closer to THE nose than Wade's nose, and waaay more of the TRUE nose than that teeny tiny nose his granma had. You nose what I mean?

I second the request for a collage to see how the nose genetics have played out
Well, I'm not doing a collage, per se, but I think Amelia and Wade have gotten enough face time that it's pretty easy to see who Milo favors  ;=)
And yes, Robyn's adorable little pixie nose was so not a Took nose!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Oh You Vetcha!
« Reply #190 on: November 17, 2017, 07:45:34 AM »
Pippin:  We return to the Took household where Milo has undertaken the exciting skill path of learning vampire lore.

Pippin:  ...it'll get exciting any minute now.

Pippin:  Nevermind.  This is boring.  Let's find something more exciting to focus on.

Gaivan:  She...and that...because her outfit...and many...that I...very much!
Saanvi:  Aww, thanks, sweetie!  Glad you like it.
Pippin:  Wait, you can understand him?
Saanvi:  Understand-ish.

Pippin:  They're so cute!
Saanvi:  Did you just fangirl?
Pippin:  ...a little.
Gaivan:  So we...inside to...and then maybe...?
Saanvi:  I'd love to!
Pippin:  And as they go inside, our favorite female Took walks past!

Pippin:  Nice outfit, Lacy.
Lacy:  Thanks.  It's part of my vampire hunting gear.
Pippin:  Your...what?
Lacy:  Gotta take out that nasty vampbeast that's bewitched my dad and then get rid of the rest of her kind just to be safe.
Pippin:  Has anyone ever told you you overreact a bit?
Lacy:  Only everyone I've ever met.
Pippin:  Oooooooooookay...anyway, here's Milo's face.

Pippin:  He hit the gym with his favorite girl.

Maya:  I'm feeling blue today.
Milo:  You look blue!
Maya:  You look orange.
Milo:  Thanks!
Pippin:  As they're an unfortunately aged teen and young adult pairing, they can't actually date yet, but they can boost that friendship level and max out soulmate if we feel the need for more potions of youth.  But while they were out, they learned...

Pippin:  our favorite cat lady is pregnant!  Maybe she'll have an adorable little girl like Lacy.

Lacy:  Thanks for helping me work on learning strategy, dad.  It'll really help as I wipe all vampires from the face of the planet!
Gaivan:  I...your...Saanvi is...and you shouldn't...that I can't...
Lacy:  Glad you're okay with it.
Gaivan:  It's not...I didn't...because we aren't...
Lacy:  Good talk.
Pippin:  This can't turn out well.  And speaking of things going poorly...

Pippin:  What even happened?!?
Wade:  Well, it was supposed to be a passionate kiss.
Amelia:  Well, I must say, I've never felt quite so into my art!
Pippin:  Nice.  And speaking of nice, Valentin met up with the red-haired mixologist Milo and Maya met on their "non-date."

Abernathy:  Speaking of adorable red-heads, meet my daughter, Jeanette Caliente.

Jeanette:  Hey, peeps!  Looks like everybody's gonna have a new favorite Took girl soon!
Lacy:  What?!?!?

Jeanette:  I'll just be in here if anyone needs me...
Pippin:  Smart.  Gross, but smart.  And on the subject of Abernathy's children experiments,

Pippin:  Loren Stoddard was quite the Gaivan clone.  Meantime, Milo was working on the vampire lore skill while getting in some social time with Cierra Kim-Lewis.

Milo:  ...and they don't like the sun.  That's also orange.
Cierra:  (snore)
Pippin:  Oh, Cierra, you poor dear.
Aberathy:  So, Pippin, I'm a scientist, and there are veterinary sciences...

Pippin:  Way ahead of you.

Pippin:  Introducing Took Pet Medicine.
Abernathy:  Took Pet Medicine?  So it sounds like someone indicating that they imbibed medicines intended for animals?
Pippin:  Oh.  Yeah.  Already painted the sign and listed you in the Yellow pages...
Milo:  Orange pages!
Pippin:  so it's too late now.  Anyway, hey look!  Our favorite cat lady came by.

Catarina:  So, it looks like some sort of foot issue.
Abernathy:  You're right.  His nose is way too small.
Catarina:  Her nose, and what?

Abernathy:  Hmm, I think it's just some sort of foot fungus thing, so I can spray for it.
Catarina:  You're so good at this!  Where did you get your degree?
Abernathy:  Degree?
Catarina:  Your veterinary license?
Abernathy:  License?
Catarina:  ...are you being serious, or just repeating the last thing I say to mess with me?
Abernathy:  Mess with me?
Catarina:  Whoo!  You had me going there for a minute.  Anyway, thanks, doc!
Pippin:  Smooth.
Abernathy:  So true.

Pippin:  And when household members aren't practicing medicine, they hang out in the skilling pit.
Amelia:  I think it's called a "basement," not a skilling pit.
Pippin:  Oh.  Right.  I was using the Swedish term for basement, skillenpiht.
Amelia:  ...oh.  Okay.
Abernathy:  Smooth.
Pippin:  So true.

Pippin:  Well, looks like the animals are not the only ones who get attention at this clinic.  And the skilling pit...I mean skillenpiht is not the only place where skilling can happen as Milo works on his veterinary skill.

Patient:  So, his nose is all red.
Milo:  Yes.  It should be orange.
Patient:  ...are there any other vets around...?
Pippin:  But big, important things were happening back at the house.

Gaivan:  Saanvi...and you...we can be...since you're...and I'm...so immortal...
Saanvi:  I accept!!

Saanvi:  Squueee!!
Pippin:  Welcome to the family but not the household, Saanvi.  And in a similar mindset...

Jayden:  I'm so excited that we'll be sisters-in-law, Maya!
Amelia:  You know you're a mistress, right?
Maya:  She's wearing blue, it's okay.
Amelia:  (sigh) There's a reason I spend most of my time around paintings instead of other Sims.
Pippin:  So, Milo has already completed his collection and is at level 6 in violin, video gaming, and logic as well as level 9 in vampire lore.  He has also reached the second tier of the nerd brain aspiration and has started the computer whiz aspiration.

*While it wasn't mentioned in the update, Gaivan and Saanvi have already had a son and she is pregnant (and has a little baby bump going) in the proposal shot.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #191 on: November 17, 2017, 08:21:13 AM »
Wow, so much happened in this update!  I don't know what to comment on first...

Thank you for Milo's close-up. I can't tell which parent he resembles the most--he looks like a combo of them both.
On the other hand, Loren Stoddard is the spitting image of Abernathy! Jeanette, you need the nose and you'll be set for life.

Love the new vet clinic--not only the build but also its name. Are the boys having fun running it? Is their watcher?

Catarina is a very attractive redhead. For your sake, Pippin, I hope she gives birth to a girl. :D

Whoa, Lacy, you need to chill! Saanvi is now The Founder's wife! Lacy is rather the obsessive type, isn't she?
Does Gaivin really love Saanvi or is he working on Soulmate? (yes, I'm that jaded...)   
Joking aside, I can't wait to see their child. I'm hoping for a female vampire with the Took nose, of course.

Poor Amelia! She doesn't really feel so at home in all the craziness, does she? At least she paints!

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Oh You Vetcha!
« Reply #192 on: November 17, 2017, 09:47:24 AM »
What really impresses me is your knowledge of Swedish. Anyway, glad to see that Milo is still obsessed with orange, and that Lacy is taking up vampire hunting -- not that that would have anything to do with her stepmother.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Oh You Vetcha!
« Reply #193 on: November 19, 2017, 11:53:41 AM »
Wow, so much happened in this update!  I don't know what to comment on first...

Thank you for Milo's close-up. I can't tell which parent he resembles the most--he looks like a combo of them both.
On the other hand, Loren Stoddard is the spitting image of Abernathy! Jeanette, you need the nose and you'll be set for life.

Love the new vet clinic--not only the build but also its name. Are the boys having fun running it? Is their watcher?

Catarina is a very attractive redhead. For your sake, Pippin, I hope she gives birth to a girl. :D

Whoa, Lacy, you need to chill! Saanvi is now The Founder's wife! Lacy is rather the obsessive type, isn't she?
Does Gaivin really love Saanvi or is he working on Soulmate? (yes, I'm that jaded...)   
Joking aside, I can't wait to see their child. I'm hoping for a female vampire with the Took nose, of course.

Poor Amelia! She doesn't really feel so at home in all the craziness, does she? At least she paints!
I don't really picture Gaivan as very functional on his own.  He needs a partner, but I always wait for him to gravitate towards one.  That's how he and Myla happened and it was also the case for he and Saanvi.  Of course, the fact that she's immortal so he'll never be left alone also helps.  Abernathy, on the other hand, only sees Izumi and then a sea of random, nameless test subjects (other than Jayden just barely standing out).
I like Amelia as the voice of reason in the house of insanity.

What really impresses me is your knowledge of Swedish. Anyway, glad to see that Milo is still obsessed with orange, and that Lacy is taking up vampire hunting -- not that that would have anything to do with her stepmother.
Well, Swedish is the most useful language to know, after all.
Lacy has been such a delight as an addition to the storyline.  I'll be extremely sad when she eventually passes while the immortal Tooks carry on  :=(

On another note, here's a comparison of how much Milo looks like Wade...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Still Around
« Reply #194 on: November 19, 2017, 11:54:40 AM »
Pippin:  We return to the Took household to find Abernathy continuing to not be smooth.

Abernathy:  So, the famous Pancake twins were gorgeous, and you're gorgeous, and I'm gorgeous, so surely our babies will be gorgeous.
Kelsi:  Teehee, you're such a smooth talker!
Brycen:  Yeah, I should have eaten this in the kitchen.
Pippin:  But Brycen should not have worried as Abernathy took (no pun intended) his date test subject to the Ancient Ruins.

Pippin:  But of course, only one girl holds that very special distant second-place spot in Abernathy's heart.

Jayden:  Hey, sweetie!
Abernathy:  You don't know how to color coordinate.
Jayden:  Aww, it's so sweet how much attention you pay to me!
Pippin:  I don't know if it's sad and she's desperate for attention or if it's delightful that she's so good with his weird non-compliments.  Speaking of girls in questionably sad positions...

Pippin:  Valentin is still going strong!  Wait, he's not the aforementioned girl.  I meant the girls being pollinated.
Amelia:  Pretty sure everyone got that, Pippin.
Pippin:  ...oh.

Abernathy:  My Izumi is such a trend setter!
Pippin:  It's true.  Girls show up wearing that shirt all the time!  And speaking of girls...

Pippin:  Cheyanne Stoddard.  She's one of Abernathy's children with his former stalker.
Cheyanne:  Hey!  That's my mom you're talking about!  I mean, it's true, but still!
Pippin:  And speaking of non-household Took children, Jakob went to the Juice Bar with all of his friends.

Jakob:  I am so sad.  So very, very sad.
Pippin:  Meantime, Jakob's dad was hanging out with a different Took child.

Jeanette:  So, why are you reading me this book for the third time?
Pippin:  Because Gaivan only just realized that he and Abernathy can both max the big, happy family aspiration.
Amelia:  Who only just realized that?
Pippin:  ...me...
Jeanette:  Hahaha, Auntie Amelia is so funny!
Amelia:  Thanks, sweetie, but you'd technically be my great aunt.
Jeanette:  See?  You're hilarious!
Pippin:  Speaking of hilarious...

Pippin:  ...umm, this is...not that...
Milo:  Connect the orange wires, connect the blue wires, get rid of the rest.
Pippin:  Ummm, not how electronics work...

Saanvi:  Hey, Abernathy!
Abernathy:  Hello, new mom.
Saanvi:  Gonna make me some more grandbabies?
Abernathy:  Grandtestsubjects, but yes.
Anabelle:  Umm, I can hear you...
Pippin:  So, speaking of Saanvi being a new mom...

Pippin:  this adorable little princess is Marjorie!
Lacy:  Princess?!?!?  I'm the only princess!
Pippin:  But look, she's so cute!
Lacy:  Just no.
Pippin:  But she has adorable purple eyes!
Lacy:  And if she's a vamp, I will end her...after she grows up and stops being so cute.
Pippin:  And speaking of cute...

Pippin:  Makayla Gupta!
Jayden:  The beautiful product of the love Abernathy and I share.
Abernathy:  She's a girl and has the nose.  Good research data.
Pippin:  She's not registering as a relative for Milo.  Are we sure we're set on Maya?
Wade:  Actually, Pippin, Milo is quite smitten with Maya, so we've already moved her in and done her makeover.

Pippin:  Aww, she's adorable!  How did I miss this?
Amelia:  Well, you were gushing about Marjorie at the time.
Pippin:  She's adorable too.
Amelia:  And besides, Pippin...

Amelia:  I've already done her portrait and added it to the wall o' wives!
Pippin:  Hmmm, we're going to need to rename that wall if we ever have a female heir.
Wade:  Ummm, gen 7 has to be female...?
Pippin:  We're going to need to rename that wall.  Anyway, Valentin has already gotten his warning from Grim, so he should be right about on schedule for Milo's age up.

Valentin:  I'll miss you and our little boos, Catarina.  You're the only one I ever truly loved.
Catarina:  Aww, that's...wait, "the only one?"
Valentin:  I mean, because no other woman was as wonderful, hence I totally don't have a bunch of other children with about ten other women.
Catarina:  Oh, that makes sense.
Pippin:  Smooth.  However, the smooth guy was still around when this happened.

Maya:  The flames are kind of orange.
Milo:  Orange!

Milo:  Hello there, blue. 
Maya:  Hey, orange.
Milo:  How you doin'?
Maya:  Teehee.
Amelia:  They're so cute!
Wade:  Honey, maybe you and great-great-grandpa can let the kiddos have some time alone?
Amelia:  But they're so cute!
Pippin:  And after the rest of the family clears the kitchen to give the happy couple some time alone...

Pippin:  Maya spins into her work attire and leaves the house.
Milo:  (sigh)
Pippin:  Which is less of an issue because...

Pippin:  he's still hanging around.  So, at this point, we have no open spaces in the household to bring in the new heir, but that will change any day now.  Meantime, Wade is simply waiting for his age-up to elder (which again will be any day now), and Milo has is at level 3 of the tech guru career, has level 9 vamp lore, level 7 violin and handiness, and is at level 8 logic.  Milo's collection is also finished already and he has several friends in place already.  Oh, and he has Maya.

Milo:  She's blue!
Maya:  Yeah I am!

anything